Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favormark@live.co.uk deborah_adamu2@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favormark@live.co.uk deborah_adamu2@yahoo.in

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Return-Path: <deborah_adamu2@yahoo.in>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 04:06:00 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: favor mark <favormark@live.co.uk>
Subject: Hello!

Hello!
I am Favor mark, your profile caught my attention, please i would like you to send me your email address so that i will tell you more about myself.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: favormark@live.co.uk deborah_adamu2@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:01 am

How are you my dear?
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your profile today and became interesting.

My dear like i told you in my first mail, my name is Favor Mark I am 26 years old girl single and never married 5'8" tall. l am from Khartoum Sudan in West Africa and presently i am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago . My late father Dr. Omar Mark was in politician and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning , killing my father and my mother with my only younger brother in a cold blooded.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in medicine and surgery in the University of Sudan and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now . In the orphanage home refugee Camp and people dies here everyday because we lack sufficiency of medications, lacking adequate power of protecting human life, Please I will like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.
my hobbies cooking, sports, dancing, singing, watching TV, playing with children, history
and jovial open minded life . i will like you to think of me i have a lot to tell you more about myself in my next mail. think about me i love you. Attached here is my picture. i will like to see yours,
Thanks,yours forever sincere.
Favor

HEADER:
Return-Path: <favormark@live.co.uk>
Mon, 4 Apr 2016
Received: from AM4PR0201MB1780.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([10.167.88.10]) by
Subject: Have a very nice day as i wait to hear from you soonest

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:22 am

Skype ID for Favor:
live:favormark_1

MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

How are you today?. I believe you are doing well. My dear things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. My height is 5.8ft, 65kg weight, and 26years old, I was first year student in the university studying medicine and surgery before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady with painful experience and agony of life. My parents were killed in cold blood.

This place is like a prison and an ordinary place to dwell. I thank God for the Reverend Father church of the Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal located in the camp where i send and receive your emails and his name is (Reverend Peter Paul) and he just like a father to me as i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic when i was sick. You can call me in his office with this number (+221777894226) so that i can talk with you, when you call please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he can send for me from the females hostel to talk with you. Dear i don't have any relatives now whom i can live with the only person i have now is (Reverend Peter Paul) My dear i will like you to help me come over to meet with you in your country for a better life as my health is going down daily here due to the poor condition of the camp where i am living and many people dies here everyday.

My dear please there is one other thing i will like you to do for me as i need some body who will assist me due to my refugee status here in Senegal. Before the death of my father, he deposited a sum of ($6.6 million) Six million six hundred thousand dollar in leading bank in the world which my name appears as the next of kin. Already i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee i don't have a direct claim over the money but can only have it through an appointed representative. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. Please my dearest love i will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact of the bank in Europe for you to contact them for verification and confirmation. I will however i appreciate if you can call me with this telephone number (+221777894226) in the church office located in the refugee camp so that i can tell you more about what i am going through. When you call,please tell (Reverend Peter Paul) that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the female's hostel to talk with you. God bless you as you help me out from here,
Yours beloved

Phone Number:
+221777894226
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello Honey,

Thanks for your mail and also thanks for your concerns about me and may God help us to achieve our desire goal, i have been praying to god to give me a man of God that like you that will be there for me for my rest of my life, in other for us to be able to make a step forward I will like you to send me the following information so that I can submit it to the bank as the particulars of my my trustee to my late fathers fund to be transferred to your account .

Your full names..........

Date & place of birth.......

Your full residential address.....

Private Phone number......

Fax numbers........
Identity card.....

Profession.........
Account number.....

Marital status........

As soon as you send all these information to me, I will submit it to the bank as I said and also send you all the contacts of the bank for you to contact them as the beneficiary so that, they can transfer the money into your account.
my dear, concerning about our rev father in-charge of the ref-ague camp his name is rev fr peter Paul, he is an old priest and his office line is +221 777894226 when you call him ask that you want to speak with miss favor from Sudan staying at girls hostel room 30 then he will send one of his staff to come and call me so that we can speak to each other.
Please I am now laying all my hope and trust in you and I strongly believed that, you will assist me in this transaction , Kindly understand that, you as a rev father will be in control of everything there in your country as soon as they transfer the total money to your position. Because you are the one to stand for me as stranger when i shall arrive in your country to judiciously put my money in use for the aim of any investment and also to continue my education . i will like to spent my rest of my life with you,Father i want to thank God with his infinity mercy and grace that has been given to you to encourage with his words and much understanding God must surely bless you amen.Honey,i really appreciate all effort and your willingness to help me out this horrible place called ref ague camp.
Awaiting your positive response immediately you receive my email.
Thank you so much and hope to meet you soon

Your Lovely,
Favor.

Good day my Dearest

to you and i hope that you are in good and perfect health condition and i hope that your environment is conducive for you. I have been expecting to read from you for some time now , despite my ill health condition, i still managed my strength to our Reverend father's office to read from you but i feel very low in my spirit and worried as you have not written to me i am returning back to the hostel in tears because i am beginning to feel rejected by you and i want to plead with you not to dump me in the middle of the road, i know i have been stressful to you but you know that you mean so much to my life as you are my only hope of my life restoration because without you, i am dead and please do write back to me as soon as you receive this mail because your mails has been inspirational to me as i always have hope of regaining my freedom and normal life each time i read from you.

My love, the first day we were introduced over the computer, i knew you were the one for me. It has been over months that we met each other, and we are still fondly in each others minds, souls, and hearts. Before i met you i had no idea what love really was until my heart truly started aching for you. Every day we did not write to each other , and each day we are apart, tears ran down my face unconditionally for the longing of you near me. I never knew a man could have stolen my heart and made it truly his. I never knew i could love a man more than my own life. I long for the day i can finally look into your beautiful soft kind eyes and tell you how much i love you, and need you. The true beginning of my life is when i am going to be together with you in your country. These long weeks we have both waited, and all my dreams are finally coming true. I do not know about all of yours? Seeing you every day is going to be the biggest blessing to my heart knowing you are in touching reach of me, which does scare me, however in a wonderful way.

My love, you are my every heartbeat, my every gasping breathe of life. What i need to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side. I do not think there are any words that could describe the way i actually feel about you. All i know, is you are the only man that is in my mind, the only man that is in my soul, the only man who truly and unconditionally has my heart for my lifetime and many more lifetimes the world has to offer us. When i think about you, my eyes start to water because i know you are somewhere else and not in my arms. But the thought of you keeps me going and going for another breathe of fresh air to keep my longing for you in my life going. I will never leave, and i will truly never hurt you. I admire you, you are my inspiration for anything, and everything on this cold refugee camp. I never thought my time would come to love, and then it came and i was hit with so much emotion and power i did not know where to put it all. I have stacked it piece by piece in my heart for you. I truly believe you are my soul mate, and you are the only man i will only give all i have to offer forever. I hope you never let go of me because i love you, and i know you love me too as much as i love you.

My love, just the thought of you brightens my day completely, and sometimes i do bring you there on purpose to make myself happy when i am down. Picturing your smile makes me smile, and i cannot wait to actually see that adoring man i know with the unforgettable smile i know so soon. I treasure you locked in the big steel safe of my heart. I love you, sweetheart, and that is the only thing that is never going to change in my life. Always, and truly yours forever.

Loving you everyday,
Favor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:08 pm

Honey,

I pray that God will see you through in all your efforts to help me, i want you to be rest assured that i love you with all my heart and i am ready and willing to spend the rest of my life with you and your family after you help me to secure the money transferred in to your account in your country. As a matter of facts you are to contact Mr. GEOFF HARDING Treasury of ROYAL INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ LONDON, for the transfer of the money in to your bank account with the information bellow. Please while writing , tell him that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibility of transferring my late father's fund in to your bank account in your country. Meanwhile i have informed the Bank about you as well and they are looking forward to hearing from you, so feel free to contact Mr GEOFF HARDING as soon as you receive this mail.

Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

International Remittance Department.
Global headquarters
ROYAL International Bank Plc(1814093)
1 Glategny EsplanadeSt. Peter Port GuernseyGY1 4NW

Edinburgh,Scotland ACKNOWLEDGMENT/ PROCEDURE
London SW3 1JJ
United Kingdom
--------------------------
Fax: +(44) 207 691 9359

CONTACT PERSON;
Mr. GEOFF HARDING
Email address (inforbsroyalbank@mail.com)

DEPOSIT ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
Name of depositor Dr. Omar Mark
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Favor mark
Amount deposited: $ 6.6 Million Dollars.
Date deposited: 20th November 2000
Depositors PIN No. 03120001608/00

Please try to contact the bank as soon as you receive this massage, help me with all your heart, i look forward to hearing good news from you.

Yours faithfully

PHONE NUMBER:
Fax: +442076919359
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Virgin Media Wholesale Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:47 am

Hello Honey
How are you today? i am very happy to hear that you have contacted the bank please inform me when you hear from the bank
i love you so much and want to see your pictures, honey i promise you that you will never regret helping me or knowing me in your life, because when the money is been transferred into your account in your country we are going to make good use of the money foe investment or any business of your choice.
Darling it is good like that all you have to do now is to forward it to back and wait for their response please inform me when you hear from the bank.
Have a very nice day
Favor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:48 am

Hello Honey
How are you this morning? i am very happy to hear that you contact the bank we have to wait foe their response me the are going through the documents
please inform me when you hear from the bank
i love you my sweet angel
Favor

Honey
How are you today? this is what the bank forward to me i hope you receive yours too, waiting to hear from you today.
Have a a glorious day
Favor

Honey, please contact this lawyer for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath‏

my sweet heart,
How are you today?. I believe you are well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.
I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your side after the transfer of my money to your account. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. i am very glad that the bank has agreed you to be my trustee and representative to transfer my late father,s fund. I have my late father's (1) (Death Certificate) and (2) (Statement Of Account) with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the (power of attorney and Affidavit of Oat) which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail, i discussed it with Reverend PETER PAUL and he gave me the contact of this lawyer.
Barrister Cheikh CHAMBER, He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you to transfer my $6.6 million dollars from ROYAL International Bank Plc LONDON to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information's are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Cheikh CHAMBER.
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
N°,1 Place de Independence,Dakar,Senegal
Dakar , Senegal .
Email ADDRESS..(attonreymaitelawchambers@gmail.com)
OfficeTelephoneNumber +221-773782256
Office Fax Number +221_76332885

God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Thanks,yours
sincerely

Phone Numbers:
+221773782256
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+22176332885
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

file.jpg

DOC5.png
DOC5.png (92.15 KiB) Viewed 5059 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favormark@live.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:27 am

Hello Honey
i am very happy to hear from you today with good news that you have contacted the lawyer, honey please try all could to see that everything is done to your care, my love i have promise you that you will not regret knowing me or helping me in your life.
Darling please i need to see your pictures and also your phone number i was trying to call you yesterday but your number is not going through.
Honey i love you from my bottom of my heart as i have made up all my mind to spent my rest of life with you over there in united state, please honey i want you to promise me one thing do all you could to relax, eat and sleep when you come back from daily work, look before you cross a major road,drive very carefully, do not drink or smoke too much, please honey do not follow many women, lastly allow try to pray before and after daily activities.
Honey please inform me when you hear from the lawyer, i love you so much from my bottom of my heart as i wait to hear good news from you as soon as you hear from the lawyer.
Thanks, yours forever sincere
Favor .

THE FINDINGS FROM HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER DR MAITRE CHEIKH CHAMBERS. (ESQ) BAR LEGAL SERVICE ASSOCIATE

Attention Mr.
Sequel to the mail received on how to prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath for you and your partner Miss Favor Mark. Cordially, I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and my conversation with your partner. In respect to your request and your partner's demand for a legal back-up to enable you stand proxy in the claim of her money, I want to thank you for offering our Honorable Law Firm such trans-national legal services. I know that the most reverend father gave you a clear introduction of my honorable self.

Prior to my inquiries from the Supreme High Court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand that there are documents required by them (Bank) before the Transfer of the money to your account.
1.A copy of Death certificate.
2.A copy of His Deposit Slip.
It is now remaining the two documents, Which are the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath (which i will send to you within the interval of two days) these documents will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.
In view of the above and from my inquiries from the Federal High Court here in Dakar Senegal.

BELOW IS THE COST LIST

Our consultation Fees------------200 Euro
2.A power of Attorney------------400 Euro
3. Probate Affidavit of Oath-------450 Euro
4. Stamp, Authentication and registration of all documents---------300 Euro

Total Fund needed at hand for the procurement of the documents
1,350 Euro (ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY Euro) only.

Gently understand that payment is necessary in order to procure the documents and authenticate them. I have included my consultation fee above, so send the total sum of 1,350 Euro today to get these documents.

Accordingly, immediately I receive the above information and above fund for the cost of the procurement of the documents we shall proceed to the Federal High Court to Procure the documents by authorizing you to stand in proxy and claim the money. This implies that by the power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath you shall legally stand the next of inheritance and empowered thereby the legal beneficiary of the said fund. Your partner has to come and attest and thumb print or sign the documents.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY AND INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY NAME OF MY SECRETARY . AND ADDRESS BELOW , SO THAT I CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT Three WORKING DAYS)
AFTER SENDING THE MONEY YOU SCAN AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP SO AS TO CASH IT AND START THE PROCESS

RECEIVER NAME....MR JOHN ATOM
QUESTION.......YES
ANSWER.........YES
LOCATION......DAKAR SENEAGL

OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS.
Yours sincerely in service,
Barr. Cheikh

Bar (Dr) Cheikh CHAMBER.
Dakar , Senegal .

HEADER:
Return-Path: <attonreymaitelawchambers@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ob0-x22b.google.com (mail-ob0-x22b.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::22b])
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016
Subject: THE FINDINGS FROM HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL
From: attonrey maitre <attonreymaitelawchambers@gmail.com>
Cc: favormark@live.co.uk
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:26 am

Hello Honey
How are you today? i hope and pray that with God all things are possible in Jesus name amen, honey i meet the rev father concerning what you said that you are going to pay the money in dollars yes he said that you are going to convert it to dollars which is almost the same but bit different with little on top 1,521.86 dollars, one thousand five hundred dollars plus something please honey i want you to help me send the money to lawyer so that he can help us get the legal documents from high court of Senegal here, the rev father has told me that the lawyer will accept the money in dollars, honey i have never done these before as i do not know that such will demand money please honey you are the only hope i have now since the death of my beloved parent, honey i am crying as i am writing you this mail but i believe and trust you that you will never regret helping or knowing me in your life.
Darling please do everything you could to see that this money is been transferred into your account in your country as the bank has accepted to transfer this fund into your account in your country.
my dear life here is like hell fire no hope for future and for better life, i love you so much from my bottom of my heart and have ever ready to spent the rest of life with you.
Honey, i wish you all the best and please inform me when you send the money to the lawyer
i love you and want to thank you again for your honest and sincere towards my life and i pray that you will not ever regret it in your life and God most high will continue to bless you and your family in Jesus name amen.
Thanks, yours forever sincere
Favor .

Att
i received a call from the rev father concerning this issue you can go ahead and made the payment in dollars with the money equivalent.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY AND INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY NAME OF MY SECRETARY . AND ADDRESS BELOW , SO THAT I CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT Three WORKING DAYS)
AFTER SENDING THE MONEY YOU SCAN AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP SO AS TO CASH IT AND START THE PROCESS

RECEIVER NAME....MR JOHN ATOM
QUESTION.......YES
ANSWER.........YES
LOCATION......DAKAR SENEGAL

OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS.
Yours sincerely in service,
Barr. Cheikh

Bar (Dr) Cheikh CHAMBER.
Dakar , Senegal .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favormark@live.co.uk attonreymaitelawchambers@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:53 pm

Attn
AFTER THE PAYMENT YOU SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP FROM THE BANK AND SEND IT TO ME SO THAT I CAN CASH IT WHEN AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR CASHIER DEPARTMENT.

MY ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW.

Address: Uba Senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D

Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH

Bank Name: UBA

Code banque : Sn153

Code guichet : 01301

Account number: 301010021956

Rib: 94

Code swift: UNAFSNDA

Hello Honey
How are you today? together with your work and family i hope and pray that with God all things are possible in Jesus name amen,honey have you recontact the lawyer and send the money to him? the rev father has called him and he accepted that you should pay the money in dollars as i have forwarded to you, please honey do all you could to save my life here by sending the money to the lawyer so that he can help us get the required legal document by bank in London so that the money will be transferred in your account.
Honey you are the only hope i have in this world now please honey hear the cry of an orphan, any act of charity is always way to heaven, honey i have promise you that you will never regret knowing me or helping me in your life.
i love you so much from my bottom of my heart as i wait to hear good news that you have send the money to the lawyer, please honey inform me when you have done that, i love a with the love of God.
Favor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.