Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevecombs49@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stevecombs49@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:21 am

Mingle2:

Hello pretty! How are you doing? I hope you're doing good?

I'm doing good thanks. I would like to know you more and probably get acquainted with you. I will appreciate it if you would give me your email id to enable me to write you and tell you more about myself. This is mine: stevecombs49@yahoo.com. Take good care of yourself over there. Bye for now

Screen name: Stevecombs "Hello! is someone there!"
52 year old man from Manchester, England
Looking for woman for dating
Interests: I like traveling, reading, playing tennis, and watching television.
I'm a cool headed guy that likes to be focused on anything that I'm doing.

Profession: Oil and gas consultant
Height < 1.52m
Marital Status Divorced
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home

Picture used:

steve.jpg

On Skype as steve.combs42
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevecombs49@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:22 am

Email:

How are you doing xxx? I'm glad to receive your message. I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Steve combs and I'm 50 years old. I'm divorced and I have one daughter. My daughter is 14 years old. When I got divorced with my ex-wife, the court granted the custody of my daughter to her. Right now they are living in Scotland. I'm a simple man and I like to be focused with whatever it is that I'm doing. I like to keep a positive attitude towards any issue. I like to experience nature hence I go to the beach to spend my quiet time. I also like to read and I read every night before going to sleep. I read mostly interesting books such as inspirational and motivational books. I like to play lawn tennis and I play it every weekend with some of my colleagues and that's how we unwind after the hectic week at work. I'm a consultant in oil and gas field and I have been in this profession for more than a decade now. I really like my job because it enables me to travel, I have been to some countries as a result of my work there. Well this is about me in a nutshell, I believe you will get to know more about me in the course of interacting with each other. I will appreciate it if you will also introduce yourself to me; like your hobbies, past relationship, occupation and other things you would like me to know about you. Well I wish you a wonderful moment over there. Take care of yourself and I will be expecting to hear from you soon.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:23 am

Email:

How are you doing xxx? I hope you are doing fine. Thanks for your reply and I have been expecting it. I'm really happy to receive your message after I sent you an email about myself. I really want us to know each other. I think one of the advantages of this medium is free communication to people around the world getting to know each other from afar. Well, I can say through your post, you have such a nice profile and I will really be happy if we continue with our communication to get to know each other very well. I am a simple individual and am always eager to meet new friends and get along with them. I don't smoke but drink occasionally. I enjoy all kinds of music and I love to dance and listen to music. My friends says I'm an easy going person and have such a warm sense of humor. I love pets even though I don't have. How I spend my weekends, I go the sport club to play lawn tennis with some of my colleagues at work. Well this is about me in a nutshell. I know you must be lonely, but I believe all that will stop now. I will be expecting your reply as soon as possible. I'm about to prepare for work now. I wish you a splendid day and always have it at the back of your mind that there is someone out there that cares for you. Bye for now.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:26 am

Email:

You must know that whatever happens, life must go on. So I want you to put it behind you and put your commitment to this relationship. I'm really serious about this relationship and if we get along well with each other, I promise to make it up to you. All I want from you is just your sincerity and honesty as well. When I came across your profile, my instinct told me that you must be a nice person, I hope my instinct is not lying to me? I promise to love and cherish you if I truly see that you're committed and truly want to have a relationship with me that would stand the test of time. I hope you're doing good over there? I would appreciate it if you would tell me more about yourself. I really want to know you well because I really like you. Well I will be expecting to hear from you soon. Take good care of yourself and I want you to always have it at the back of your mind that there is someone out there that cares so much for you. Bye for now.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:26 am

Email:

I hope you're doing good dearest? Well I just want to let you know that I really cherish you and I hope we are together physically so that I can demonstrate it to you. But I just want to let you know that I will always be here for you. I really care for you and I promise to always to be here for you to make it up to you. I really like to hear from you. One thing I am sure, after so long time of been without a serious relationship because of the nature of my job and the terrible experience that I had with my ex; I lost some properties. So I couldn't bear it, so I had to call it a quit. Well I feel it's now time to live the life that I ought to live and enjoy my life.
I appreciate genuine thing in a relationship, no matter what form of relationship it is. I am a person who gives everything to my loved ones, being with them in any situation, and will protect them like how I do for myself.
Actually I thought it wise to write you because your profile really interest me and having gone down your last message that you sent to me, I feel we can work something out. what I want in a partner is (TRUST AND JOY). One thing I would like to seek from you is HONESTY, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we are doing, of course you would agree with me that honesty is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything...no SECRET and no LIES. I would like to have your phone number to enable me to call you and hear from you. You would agree with me that relationship plays a very important role in any serious relationship, so I would like our communication to be effective. This is my phone number: +447762227364. I attached my pictures to you, I hope you would like them. I will appreciate it if you would send me yours as well. Take good care of yourself and always have it at the back of your mind that I care for you.

+447762227364
umber billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 am

Email:

How are you doing? I hope your night was good? I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored and this feeling that tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me. Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you. Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm thrilled about your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life. I am only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way I do...well you never can tell what the future holds for us. But I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretense then I will respect and love you. I need more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling. And I would want us to keep our friendship strong and alive. I demanded for your pictures and also your phone number, I haven't gotten them from you. Why haven't you given them to me. Please I will appreciate it if you will send them to me as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to read more from you soon. Have a pleasant day with love. Bye for now.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Email:

How are you doing? I hope you're alright? I'm sorry that this is coming a little bit late though, please bear with me. I have been busy all these while, I have been engaged. So I hope you're good? Well I'm really serious about this relationship and I hope you're serious as well? Well I would like to know what are your plans for this relationship though, what do you want out of this relationship? I would like to know the answers to these questions that I asked you so that I would be able to know my stand here. I attached another of my picture for you. Have a great day and I will be expecting to hear from you soon. Bye for now and take good and proper care of yourself over there.

Picture received with the email:

steve.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Email:

Hello there! I hope your day has been good? I'm glad to receive your message. I thank you for the encouraging words that you say to me that make me to believe that we can achieve the purpose for us to be in this relationship. You know, I fell in love with you when I came across your profile. Some call it love at first sight and now I'm beginning to believe that. But anyway, I would want to know how optimistic you're in this relationship. Do you think we are going to achieve our dreams and have a relationship that will stand the test of time? Sweetheart, I demanded for your pictures and I'm yet to have them. Why is it that you don't want to send me your pictures? Is there anything that you're hiding for me? Please I will appreciate if you send me your pictures in the next message that you will send to me. I will be expecting them though. I have to stop here, I have to visit my cousin that had an accident that is in the hospital. I wish you a lovely day. Take good care of yourself over there and always have it at the back of your mind that I really cherish and adore you with all of my heart. I will be expecting to hear from you soon. Kisses and hugs!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Email:

How are you doing sweetheart? I hope your day has been good? I'm really happy to receive your message. I hope everything is alright with you over there? Well dearest, you know that I really like you and to be honest with you, I miss you every now and then. So that's why I'm always asking for your pictures. If I don't care that much, I wouldn't be asking you for your pictures. Please you shouldn't say that because of this, we should stop the relationship. What I feel for you is strong and I can't just stop the relationship that because you have refused to send me your pictures. Please I'm really sorry for asking, I will not ask for it again. Well I would like us to meet each other, because I want us to move this relationship to the next level. I believe we are making a headway in this relationship, so I would like to know your plans about us meeting with each other. I hope to know your opinion on this soon. I hope your work has been good? I wish you all the best in your work and always be determined and I can assure that you will have success at the end of the day. I wish you a great moment over there. Bye for now and take good and proper care of yourself over there. Bye for now and always know that I really cherish and adore you with every single bit of my heart. Kisses and hugs!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:58 pm

Email - I WISH YOU A LOVELY DAY!:

I hope you're doing good over there? I really miss you and I want you to know that I really cherish and adore you. I would like us to meet each other. There is this contract that I won that I will be executing in Asia, after the execution of the contract, I will be having my vacation and I think it's going to be an opportunity for us to meet. Anyways, I would like to know your opinion on this though. Thanks for caring for me, I really appreciate it and I promise you that I will do everything within my reach to ensure that I have a good relationship with you that would stand the test of time. I'm getting prepared for my traveling on Monday, my clients want me to start the execution of the contract as soon as possible so I'm getting ready for it. Well I wish you a great day over there. Take good care of yourself and always have it at the back of your mind that someone out there cares for you so much. Bye for now and I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Kisses and hugs!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.