Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

merabel23@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

merabel23@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:10 pm

WeDateFree:

'Hello dear My name is Merabe. I am a single girl, never no married. i will like to be your good friend and i am interested in knowing you, Write back to me in my E-mail I D at (merabel23@hotmail. com ) so that i will give you full explanation of myself. and my picture, also i have something to tell you about me. Am Waiting for your quick reply Thanks from me, Merabe. Please Write back to me in my E-mail I D at box(merabel23@hotma il.com )'

Screen name:

Love022
26 y/o female from New Yrok, USA
love
I' looking for a looking man to be will. are you there for me

Stolen picture used:

love.PNG
love.PNG (129.66 KiB) Viewed 4015 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: merabel23@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Skype ID:
live:merabel23

Hello Dear.

Thanks for your mail. and Season's greetings to you and your family.how are you today ?,

Here is all about my life,i want you to please read it every well again and again before replying to me OK,

I know this email will look strange and surprising telling somebody i don't know about my life but there is need for that in as much as my own family wants me dead so telling somebody i don't know my life might save my life , please bear with me. Please read my message well before reply, I will Really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Merabel Williams 24 years old girl from Sierra Leon the daughter of Late Dr. Johnson Williams the former adviser to vice president of the Republic of Sierra Leon and standard bearer of the Sierra Leon National Union , My father died in car crash accident while he was traveling from Jackson, Michigan to (USA). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my uncle. My uncle is planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties

from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe ( but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents )

Luckily he did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to one Reverend father who help me to refugee camp where I am presently in under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship with you,

I has big hope here i am today that my husband to be will not regret of knowing me or helping me out from this condition i am today, My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ( Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin.But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about the contents of this money.

However if you love me with all your mind I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for Helping me to transfer this money into your account, After the money transfer into your account, then you send me some money to start coming over to your country and investment of the fund as husband and wife, As you will help me in investment as husband and wife, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when this problem start.please bear in mind it is my intention to compensate you with 10 percent of the total money for your help first, And the balance fund shall be our investment capital as husband and wife.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest that you love me, Then i will put things into action immediately.
I shall appreciate your urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. You can not call me on phone because i don't have phone here, but if you will like to speak to me on phone i will plead with one Reverend father who will give me a phone number in the camp. it is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp, the you can call and tell him that you want to speak with me,he will sent for me because i am staying at the female hostel. i wait your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred into your account.

But i will appreciate if only you can first help me to come over your country and meet with you,then will can do the process of the transfer together, i wait to know your ideal in this please, but if you want to transfer the fund into your account, So that after the transfer the you can send me some money to prepare my passport to come over and meet with you for better life together, i am waiting for your ideal, please read my message again and again before replying OK,

Yours Sincerely,
Merabel,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <merabel23@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT149-W53 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 3 Apr 2016
Attachments
Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello Dearest one,

Please again carefully read my message well before reply to me ok,

How are you today hope you are well sounded in good health if so thank God. honey i trusted you that is way i told all about me, i want to let you no that before i contact you i no that you are a responsible man that will no cheat me, i also want to let you know that all I have shared with you about me is truth, i am not in any where trying to cheat on you, So if you are helping me then kindly bring out your whole heart and assist me.

i want you to know that if you help me with honesty and sincerity that will be very happy, Honey after the death of my late father my uncle started maltreating me,he seize all the properties that my father has in my country and wanted me to join prostitution,he wanted me to give him the document that my late father use in depositing the money before i got a help from one Rev father and came in Dakar Senegal where i stay as a refugee and live with room mate. my honey i am really suffering here,i find it difficult to eat,if i should tell you that i have been putting one cloth for over three days now you will never believe me,i want to become every thing for you and i want you to put me into your heart to make me happy forever, and wipe away my tears and my situation i am passing through.

honey why i want you to contact the bank so that they can transfer my late father's fund to your account,is that,last time i contact the bank regarding the transfer,They told me that they cannot deal with me do to my refugee status that i should contact my partner or any of my relation or my late father business partner who will stand and claim the money,my dear i don't have any one neither do i have any of my relation who will help me.I lost my mother when i was 4 years old,i am the only kids of my mum,that is why i am advising you to stand for me in this transfer as my blood and my flesh and contact the bank so that they can give you the information and the procedure on how they can transfer the money into your account,So after the money transfer into your account,Then you come over to pick me or you send me some money to prepare my passport to come over and meet with you for better life together with you,

Honey there is no hope that my uncle has taken over my father hard earned asset without considering me,Is only this fund that remain now,and that is my hope,please keep in mind to help me because I have so much love to complete my education in your country,The fund will be management by you till when i return to school, i go straight to the point I am mailing you from the office of rev father in the field I trust him, I explained a little about my situation with him,before he gave me access to his computer to mail two times a day just to help me because I told him that i will leave the camp as soon as possible, but first I have to get the funds transferred into you account as my foreign partner and my body,

Honey please if only you are honest and kind to my situation and help me with all sincerity in your heart this is Rev Fathers Number reception office phone +2211765259666 or 00221765259666 His name is Rev father Paul Anthony,when you call tell him that you want to speak to Miss Merabel Williams girl from Sierra Leone in the camp 2c tell him you want to talk to me,then he will sent for me.i have no access of income here to make call .i am now Senegal Dakar.

i like you to send me their most comprehensive data
(1) your home address ---------------
(2) your full name --------------------------
(3) your telephone number ----------------
(4) your fax number ------------------------------
(5) to your country of residence ---------------- on receipt of this email i will forward to you all the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the fund to your account, i am looking forward to read from you.
regards
yours sincerely

PHONE NUMBER:
+2211765259666
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:27 am

Dear Darling,

I thank you ones again for your kindness towards me.

I will also like to see you face to face,i like your sympathy upon me very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine after my praying and fasting in which i ask God to direct me to the right person i will have my trust on in which he will never disappoint me at all and i contacted you in which God so good you responded to me which make me have the faith and believe in you that you will not disappoint me after you have my money in your position.

My dear
Darling Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's.My dear is for you and you alone. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status,In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the amount deposited by my late father Dr.Johnson Williams, to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,the name of the bank is (Unity Trust bank Plc
London)

Below are the bank contact information please contact the bank for the transfer:

UNITY TRUST BANK PLC,
Transfer Manager:Mr. Richard Wilcox.
Tel : 7035932358

E-mail : ust@Safe-mail.net
E-mail : richardwilcox50@yahoo.co.uk

Information
about the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor : Dr.Johnson Williams,
Nationality : Sierra Leone
Next of kin : Miss Merabel Williams
Amount deposited : (3.5 Million USD)
Account number : UTB/745608902546/QB/91/A

my dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that
money for me to prepare my passport to meet you in your country.

I waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever

PHONE:
+17035932358
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Washington, VA
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.

(703) 593-2358
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Washington, VA
Mobile - Sprint
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

merabel23@hotmail.com richardwilcox50@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:15 am

Hello honey,

Honey i thank you so much for all your care and concern in my life, how are you doing today, i hope you fine over there in your country, As am here hoping to be with you soon, honey am happy to here that you have send mail to the bank, god will bless you for me, please honey try and inform me as soon as you get reply from the bank OK, i love you with all my heart,

i wait to here from you soon,
yours Merabel,

Finance & Asset Management, Unity Trust Bank
Unity Trust Bank Plc of United Kingdom
Registered in Nine Brindle place, Birmingham, B1 2HB
Tel:7035932358
Date: 7-4-2016

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: SIR,

With due respect for your kind mail in which we received in our institution,

Thanks for contacting Unity Trust Bank Plc London through the office of the Transfer Manager/Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer say welcome and wish to formally write to you in respect of your information, We have received from Miss Merabel Williams. The Next of Kin to our customer Dr. Johnson Williams. And his substantial Money Deposit in UTB.
Actually, we have earlier been formally informed about you by Miss Merabel Williams. That she wishes you to be her trustee/representative to claim her late father's deposit with our bank. With reference to the letter she wrote to this bank, in which she officially informed this bank of her interest to transfer this fund. Late Dr. Johnson Williams. Is our late customer with a substantial Deposit of (US$3.500, 000.00 only) in Unity Trust Bank?

Hence you have been formally appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin/Beneficiary. UTB is here to serve you, However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund; You have to provide the followings:

1. A power of attorney (Certified) and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. Note (I): This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (as the money originated from Africa and the Next of Kin/Beneficiary is currently residing in Senegal)

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Johnson Williams. (Our deceased customer) confirming the death,

3. A copy of Certificate of Deposit of the account issued to Late Dr. Johnson Williams. By Unity Trust Bank London Plc. (UTB)

Note (ii) that the above are compulsory, And are needed to protect our interest, Your interest and that of the next of kin, concerning the claim. These shall also help UTB to diligently serve you to ensure a smooth, Quick and successful transfer of this fund possibly within 48 hours of acknowledgement of reception of these documents.

4. A copy of your passport or driving license for identification,

5. Also you have to provide your account full information which will facilitate transfer of this fund into your Account in your given Bank as soon as these documents are provided.

Unity Trust Bank Plc London stands on the policy of best service to satisfy to the best interest of our customers.

Thanks.

Unity Trust Bank Plc London,
Best regards,
Mr. Richard M. Wilcox.
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is expressly addressed and may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reliance on, reference to, review, disclosure or copying of the message and the information it contains for any purpose is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete all its contents.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:37 pm

Hello dear,

How are you today,I believe you are doing well.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am getting better here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my late father fund into your position for a better life with you soon.I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my fund to your account.

Dear i can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my fund to your position.Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificates with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to
you when you contact him.The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.After reading the mail, i discussed it with Rev Father Paul Anthony. and he took me to this lawyer, Barrister Dr. Youssoupha Charles.He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal.I will like you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you transfer from UNITY TRUST BANK into your account on my behalf of me due to my refugee status,

His contact information are as follows:

Email : dr.youssouphacharles@lawyer.com
Email : dr.youssouphac@yahoo.fr

Barr Dr. Youssoupha Charles.
Office telephone number:
+221-77-79-75-903
God bless you as you contact him immediately.

i wait to hear from you soon.
Yours Merabel,

Phone Number:
+221777975903
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:58 pm

My dearest One,
How are you once again today? Happy Sunday i hope you are fine over there? Honey i thank you so much for your so much effort on this transaction, God will bless you for me, honey am happy to here that you have contact the lawyer? God will continue to protect and guide you for me? Have a wonderful day i love you with all my heart,

i wait to here from you soon
yours Merabel,

ATTN: SIR,

SEQUEL TO EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM YOU AND YOUR PARTNER TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM. ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAME PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY).

SIR. MY LAW FIRM HAS RECEIVED TWO DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR PARTNER HER FATHER'S DEATH CERTIFICATE AND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE WHICH IS HERE IN MY TABLE.

AFTER I RECEIVE YOUR INFO, MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK IMMEDIATELY AS I WAIT YOUR DETAILS BELOW,

FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION'S.

YOUR FULL NAME .............
PHONE NUMBER................
HOME ADDRESS.....................
YOUR PASSPORT COPY.......OR..... ID CARD...........OR........ DRIVING LICENSE.............
YOUR OCCUPATION..............
YOUR AGE..............

SINCERELY IN SERVICES,
BARRISTER DR. YOUSSOUPHA CHARLES.
PRINCIPAL PARTINER. Esq.
19, RUE GRAN YOFF WAGANE DIOUF (3RD-FLOOR)
DAKAR, SENEGAL.
Tel: +221-777-975-903

President République du Sénégal / Barr.Dr. Youssoupha Charles Law Chambers & Associés

HEADER:
Return-Path: <dr.youssouphacharles@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.82.157.154] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 10 Apr 2016
From: "dr.youssoupha charles" <dr.youssouphacharles@lawyer.com>
Subject: FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION'SIR,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:52 am

Hello honey,

How are you doing today, I hope you are fine over there in your country, As am here hoping to be with you soon, honey i thank you so much for all your care and concern in my life, God will bless you for me, honey i have read your mail am happy to here that you have send your information to the lawyer, God will guard and protect you for me, i love you with all my heart,

i wait to here from you soon,
yours Merabel,

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
19, Rue gran yoff Wagane Diouf (3rd-floor)
Dakar Senegal,
Tel: +221-77-79-75-903
Email : dr.youssouphacharles@lawyer.com
Email : dr.youssouphac@yahoo.fr
OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR REF:LMC/0549 DATE 11/4/2016

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

Attn: ,

Acknowledgment To , Request over getting to Her and her partner Miss Merabel Williams, an authentication documents From this firm, Power of Attorney And Affidavits of Oath, Which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner Miss Merabel Williams, Who was here in my office to discuss on how to issue this letter of authorization on a transaction to you.

Youssoupha Charles Chambers and associate, hereby indicating that we have fully accepted the consultant of this partners, and have undertaking the services of getting To , and her partner Miss Merabel Williams, he letter of actualize, that willingly this transfer is well think and freely accepted that the transaction of her fund will go to position of , with due respect to this service, the firm has gone through the needs and ascertain the cost of this service from the federal high court of justice here in Dakar Senegal and is listed as follows.

Purposes. The Costs in France Cfa.

A --Authentication of the power of attorney...135,000 France Cfa

B --Swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here,Before it becomes valid...110, 000. France Cfa.

C --Notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here)......105, 000.France Cfa

D --The firm legal processing fees....... 68,000 France Cfa

Total of all you are to send now is (398,000 France Cfa only ) to get everything done from the high court here in Senegal which is
equivalent to $647,

This fee of 647$ you advice to send is for high court of Senegal to issue out the documents in your name to enable the transfer of your
partner take place into your nominated bank account in your country.
To speedy the process you are to get the fees sent through western union or money-gram transfer. As soon as you are ready for the process of required documents from my law firm, and western union or money-gram is the fast way of receiving and sending money to

enable my noble law firm picked up the money through the local western union / money-gram agent here and proceed for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath, write or call my law firm for notification as soon as you send the fees to enable the chambers have the fees collect here and proceed with the preparation of the documents, which you are to have available within 12 to 18 hours, as soon as the law firm got the fees for the services,

I Dr.Youssoupha Charles Is here to agree that with the firm bill stated to you, Perio the name and the ref sign of the firm is sealed that the services of you Sir, In this firm will not be delay or by any mines fail the appointed date since we are on working days you will have the documents within 12 to 18 hours available, You are to send the money immediately with this information below to enable us carry on the process of the documents,

SEND THE MONEY WITH MY SECRETARY NAME BELOW, VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER AND CALL ME ON PHONE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY AS I AM IN THE HIGH COURT NOW WAITING FOR YOU,(AMOUNT YOU ARE TO SEND IS $647)

Receiver Name As Below,

NAME:....... AMAD FRANCIS

ADDRESS:..... 19, Rue gran yoff Wagane Diouf (3rd-floor)
CITY:....................... Dakar
QUESTION:............... OK
ANSWER:...................... OK
AMOUNT TO SEND:........... 647$

I wait to receive the details of MTCN CODE and scan copy of payment slip as soon as you send the money,
Thanks,

Sincerely in service,
Barrister Dr.Youssoupha Charles.
Accredited Attorneys.
Dakar, Senegal. Tel: +221-77-79-75-903
--
Youssoupha Charles.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

merabel23@hotmail.com dr.youssouphacharles@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Hello my lovely darling,

How are you today over there in your country? I hope you are keeping fine over there today. Mine is getting better with all hopes of living a better life with you over there in your country. Darling i thank you so much for all you have been doing to see me out of this hell i found myself today, i love and appreciate you God will always bless you for taking care of an orphan like me and i assure you that you will not regret helping me as my good Lord will provide and reward you for helping and taking care of an orphan like me.

Darling after reading your mail, i called the lawyer and he told me that we have to send the sum of ( $647 ) before he will prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath due to the stamp duty fees at the Federal High Court of Dakar Senegal before the Chief Judge will sign the power of attorney and affidavit of oath.

Please my darling help me as i do not have any other person except you.i look at you as every thing to me, you are my love,my sister's,my brother's,my parents,my husband and every thing you could ever think of as i am ready to care for you and love you forever to spend the rest of my life with you. because you are every thing to me.and i am assuring you that you will not regret helping me as you will have your money back plus 20% of my money for your assistance and as you know this is the only thing left,as soon as we get this power of attorney and affidavit of oath everything will be over.

I am an innocent young girl suffering here with all hopes to live a better life with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account. Darling please try your best to send the $647 to the lawyer please. you will get back your money back as soon as soon as my late father funds transfer is done please,

Thank you once again for your love and concern.God will bless and provide for you as you help me out.
Yours in love,
Merabel,

Attn: ​,

Acknowledgment to your prompt mail to my noble law firm, Sir am sorry for late reply, i have go through your mail i understand you but you dont understand my situation, am a very busy man i cant live my office and start runing to bank because i want to help you and your partner, that is way i ask you to send try western union, so that i can send my secretary to collect the money,

Sir if you need my law firm to prepare the said documents to you, Then you have to comply with the needs, Which is the fee to procure the documents in your name, If you need my service, then send the fees through western union, to get everything done from the high court here in Senegal, if you dont want to help your partner then you tell her,

Am qualifies lawyer that know what is doing, I don't seek for service of others, People seek for my service in respect of my humanity, you are not sending the money to me the money is for your document, I only lender my humanity to them that comply with the needs,

Sincerely in service,
Barrister Dr.Youssoupha Charles.
Accredited Attorneys.
Dakar, Senegal. Tel: +221-77-79-75-903
--
Youssoupha Charles.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.