Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ibrahim_stapha@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ibrahim_stapha@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:18 pm

YOUR FUND
People
Ibrahim Mustapha <ibrahim_stapha@outlook.com> Today om 12:50
Message body
Hello:
My Name is Ibrahim Mustapha, Payment Coordinating Department World Wide Organization Dubai U.A.E.
Distress message was received from Allied Finance Company and European Union payment investigation Unit United Kingdom on some approved fund to be paid by the World Wide Organization as stated but for security reason we have to undertake a verification process on your claim to determine the genuity of your identity.
WORLD WIDE ORGANIZATION in Dubai is the assigned accredited FIDUCIAL AGENT & ASSET MANAGEMENT FIRM in charge of the payment order as Deposited by the Original owner in person of Allied Finance Company in United Kingdom who signed an agreement of Understanding presenting you as a partner to be paid with this fund.
After due clarifications, we are writing to inform you that your name /company is among the order of payments forwarded to our company by the Allied Finance Company for the contract Approved part payment of the total sum of Fifteen Million United State Dollars [$15 Million] being the first batch payment cost of contract executed with file No. UMA/UGN/0274-UAGS/2015.
As the beneficiary of this fund, you were supposed to visit our office in Dubai for the signing of all related documents concerning the payment schedule and thereafter the release process of your funds commences but we have nominated a Lawyer to do that in Dubai here on your behalf since the change of this new policy hence, we shall implore you to get yourself ready to visit our office here and we shall proceed to the Bank for final payment.
You can reach me on my number 24HRS on +971524450627. We work 24HRS

We shall await the prompt response to move further
Best Regards,
Ibrahim Mustapha
Payment Co-Ordinator
Dubai. UAE
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.