Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomasgoodman.frb12@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

thomasgoodman.frb12@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:40 am

DID YOU AUTHORIZE THIS MAN?
People
Thomas Goodman <thomasgoodman.frb12@hotmail.com> Today om 4:45
Message body
Dear sir,

I contact you to inform you that one Mr. Chen Wei claim that you have signed letter of understanding with him already rejecting receiving your funds valued (USD$5,000,000.00) Five million united states dollars only. The funds have just being approved for payments right now from my office (FED-WIRE DEPARTMENT) Mr. Thomas Goodman, the approvals to pay this amount was successfully granted on the 29th of March 2016, this amount was assumed first approved for payments from Fed-Wire Department before the funds was finally diverted to through my office (FED-WIRE DEPARTMENTS) then for final remittance to their provided Bank account as follows:

BANK NAME IS: BANK OF CHINA
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER IS: 007-238-7108
SWIFT CODE: BNKJCHINA
ACCOUNT NAME: MR. CHEN WEI

On the 29th of March we approved the funds for immediate release of the funds to this account, but after we came across your contact details and we confirm that you are the open beneficiary of this funds. We wish to verify from you and find out the truth if you are the person that authorized this gentleman to divert this funds to the stated bank account above.

Please kindly confirm to me 100% if you are the person that authorized this transactions before we go ahead and release the funds to this gentleman, we give you within the duration of 72 hours from today to confirm this information's. If you fail to write us within the period of 72 hours, we will then assume that you are in support of Mr. Chen Wei's action and that we should go ahead and divert your funds to the presented bank account in China by this Gentleman.

You are advised to call me on my private line (+1 940 603 8540) as soon as you get this mail for further explanations.

I await your urgent response.

Regards

Mr. Thomas Goodman
Tel: +19406038540
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.