Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juiletemma13@gmail.com partrickgeorge@tochka.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

juiletemma13@gmail.com partrickgeorge@tochka.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 pm

"Recovery scam," "thank you for you past efforts, blah blah blah."

* 91.207.122.200 Llc Digital Ventures n/a Ukraine

Return-Path: <partrickgeorge@tochka.net>
Received: from mail.tochka.net (webmail.tochka.net [91.207.122.200])
by dvmail.tochka.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 254D21A50;
Tue, 5 Apr 2016 21:09:48 +0300 (EEST)
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 21:09:48 +0300
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: CONTACT MY SECRETARY
Reply-To: <juiletemma13@gmail.com>

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from
paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in benin republic his name is Juliet Emma and this is his email address (juiletemma13@gmail.com

),phone number is+2 34 70 6215 64 98 ask her to send you the total of $900.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Juliet Emma and instruct her where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally,

remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Juliet Emma he will send the amount to you
without any delay.

Regards,
John william
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.