Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnsanko55@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johnsanko55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:21 pm

Profile Elements:
Name: john
I am a: Male
Height: 5.5 ft / 169 cm
Body type: Athletic
Starsign: Gemini
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Female
For: Relationship
City: gambia
Descr. of myself: i will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latter
Descr. what I am looking for: i will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latteri will tell you latter

PM:
john
Hi, Greetings from Mr.John Sanko. I hope this message finds you in you in a perfect form. Please I kindly request for your attention, I have a very important issue to discuss with you privately and in a much matured manner. I want to request for your total attention. I would be sincerely grateful to have your concern. Thank you in advance for sparing few minutes from your busy schedule for going through this letter. I anticipate your early response on my email address johnsanko55@hotmail.com) Mr.John Sanko.

E-mail:
Hi, Greetings from Mr.John Sanko.
I hope this message finds you in you in a perfect form. Please I kindly request for your attention, I have a very important issue to discuss with you privately and in a much matured manner. I want to request for your total attention. I would be sincerely grateful to have your concern. Thank you in advance for sparing few minutes from your busy schedule for going through this letter. I anticipate your early response, Thank you.
Best Regards,
(Mr.John Sanko).

HEADER:
Return-Path: <johnsanko55@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1PR07MB1165.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.168.150]) by
Thu, 3 Mar 2016
Subject: Hi, Greetings from Mr.John
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: johnsanko55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:17 pm

Skype ID:
John Sanko
Banjul, Gambia
live:johnsanko55

Dear, .

I,m very happy to come in contact with you , It will delight me to have a friend like you whom could be trusted and understood at all times. I will crave your patience, to painstakingly go through my mail and feel the pains and sorrows am presenting passing through. My mail, is the story of my life and I have the believe you will be rich in compassion to see through my pains.My name is Mr.John Sanko, 28 years old from Sierra Leone.in West Africa. I am a Medical student, My father of the blessed memory is Dr.Peter Sanko. He was a very successful business man. He operates mainly within the eastern and central African ruling class and has more of his business in Gold and Diamonds trading. He was murdered alongside with my mother and only sister by the Janjaweed militant, who later got our house burnt down days later. As at the time of the crisis I was in the campus hostel, part of the reasons why I escaped being killed.

Call it coincidence or providence, the very day I visited home to enquirer about my family particularly my father since I couldn't reach neither of them on phone was the day they where murdered in their cold blood. I saw them lying down in their pool of blood, and in that confused, terrified and unexplained situation, I could only lay my hands in few of our family valuables including my late Dad's briefcase. The story I got much later was that the rebels came back less than 48 hours after the murdered my family members to loot some valuables including Gold and Diamonds and after which set our family mansion ablaze. I left my country { Sierra Leone. } to Gambia where i am living now in Rosso - by the help of Roman Catholic Missionaries.I am actually searching through this medium, a Trusted friend, who will help me relocate and at the same time stand as a trustee to the sum of $7 million US Dollars my late father willed in my favor. The information about the money and documents/papers concerning the money I found in my late Daddy personal briefcase which I took alongside.

I shall consider you as my trustee only when i see that my good intentions to nominate you as trustee will not be betrayed. Part of the information I found in the documents shows that I can only access said money only when I get a foreign business partner should the unexpected happen to him. My mother whom is made to stand for me in this case, died alongside with my father.I will like to invest in your country if you will be there for me Please do all your possible best to assist me out OK. I promise to offer you 20% of the total fund for your help, its from my heart and the remaining money will be managed by you in any good business of your choice while i go back to school to complete my studies. I have mapped out 20% for your assistance and 10% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer making it total of 30% of the total money.I would have love to come over to your country to live with you but the problem is that I do not have money to process my travel documents and my refugee clearance paper's.My uncles and relations were not in good terms with my Daddy when he was alive so I perceive they will send me to my untimely grave if they got wind of the amount left by my late father.

I shall relate more on the details concerning the documents as we advance in communication and intimacy.I appreciate the painstakingly effort you put in to read this volumes I call the story of my life.
I await your reply.Yours sincerely.
Mr.John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello my dear ,

How are you today? I hope you're well. If so, thanks to God Almighty. Thank very much for your response to my mail and i sincerely believe that you have the ability to help me invest this money under your proper management and care.

I want to let you know that I have no mother and no father that was why I contacted you for your assistance for the transfer of my inheritance to your position for lucrative investment. As soon as this money transfer to your account so that you can withdraw some money from it and send to me to pay my freedom dues, gather my traveling documents to come and meet you over there.

i want to further my Education and you will be investing with this money pending I finish my school before I can join you in the investment field. I don’t know much about investment that was why I need your best knowledge and experience because this money is my life and hope.

Am sending you my Late father’s business partners photos and my photo, You can see me and my late father is holding a camera I send them for you to see and know who I am, like told you that I will compensate you with 20% from the money once the money is transfer to your location then I will come over to meet you for our investment.

Please send me your direct full details such as-:
Your Full Names ..........Telephone Number.......
Your Occupation.......... Your Age...........
Your Resident Country........ Address.......

As soon as I receive it then I will use this to write an application to the security company to introduce you as my trusted Partner and Beneficiary of the deposit,who will receive the money on my behalf for an urgent business venture. Then the security company will contact you for confirmation.

Then as soon as the money transferred to your position then I will prepare my traveling papers to leave and join you I am living here since the death of my parents and my condition here is too bad I need your help so that this money will be transferred to you so that I will come out of this condition am into here.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it i will be in trouble.

I will appreciate an urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely and the kind of investment you want to invest the money into?? . Before i will give you the security company contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer. i will like to see your photos too.

i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

John
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (173.82 KiB) Viewed 2626 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (201.83 KiB) Viewed 2626 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnsanko55@hotmail.com futureviewcompany@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:25 am

HELLO DR.MOHAMMED,

I MR. , FROM USA FOREIGN PARTNER TO MR.JOHN SANKO ,PRESENTLY LIVING IN BANJUL THE GAMBIA. I WANT TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITY AND PROCEDURE TO HELP HIM CLAIM AND TRANSFER HIS LATE FATHER'S MONEY DEPOSITED WITH YOUR COMPANY.HE HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO ACT ON HIS BEHALF AND THAT'S BROUGHT MY CONTACT WITH YOUR COMPANY AS HE HAS DIRECTED ME.PLEASE REPLY ME URGENTLY AS I WILL WORK ACCORDING TO YOUR RULE.
YOURS
SINCERELY.
MR. .

Dear ,

How was your day and life over there? I hope you are doing fine over there.thank you so much for your mail and all the details as i asked. Sir but you forgot to tell me Your Occupation.......... and Your Age...........

I have received your details and I have rite an application to the Security Company and introduce you as my trusted Partner and Beneficiary of the deposit , who will receive the money on my behalf for our investment. If the Security Company contact you for the transfer please let me know? As soon as the money transfer to you then I will leave and join you.

You are the only hope i have to live a better life again because my condition here is very bad and i really need your help, I want you to know that as long as you want to help me to get this money transfer to your country, Sir this money is for me and you.

please can you tell me the business you will invest this money into?

Here is the contact of Security Company where the money was deposited.

FUTURE VIEW SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
Immeuble sengho, Rules x 19, Place Banjul THE Gambia
TEL: (+220) 24 109 01 FAX: (+220) 25 082 19
E-mail: futureviewcompany@gmail.com
OPERATION DIRECTOR.
DR.MOHAMMED SALIF DIOP.

Sir you can contact the Security Company by mail and tell them that you are my business partner, I will be happy to be with you. Please try to contact the Security Company soon for the transfer of the money to your account,I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
may God bless you.

John.

PHONE NUMBERS:
FAX: +2202508219
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Gambia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Africell (Gambia) Co. Ltd

+2202410901
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:36 pm

Hello my dear
how are you doing? with hope all is well with you over there, thank you so much for your mail and am very happy to hear from you that you have contacted the Security Company and i pray that everything goes well with the transfer of the money. i have been trying to call you but your phone was ringing no picking, please i will love you to tell me more about yourself? your like and dislike? are you married? do you have kids? i hope that this money is transfer to you soon so that i will come over and be with you and live a better life with you over there. here is my number 002202410961 you can call me anything you want. please my dear i will like you to send me your photo please for me to see your face,

please once you hear from the Security Company please do let me know.

i will be waiting to hear from you soon.
yours one
John.

OPERATION DIRECTOR.
DR.MOHAMMED SALIF DIOP.

Our Ref: UTFB/GAM/GTC/022/016

Date:
ATTN: ,

BE INFORMED THAT (MR.JOHN SANKO) HAS INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR COMPANY AS
HIS BUSINESS PARTNER IN REGARD TO A DEPOSIT OF HIS LATE FATHER
(DR.PETER SANKO) WE ARE PLEASED TO RESPOND AS FOLLOWS:

WE HAVE RECEIVED AN APPLICATION/NOMINATION LETTER FROM (MR.JOHN SANKO)
(THE ONLY SURVIVING SON OF LATE (DR PETER SANKO) TO THAT EFFECT.

WE ARE HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE THREE WAYS OF TRANSFERRING FUND
TO OUR CLIENTS IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD.

1. THROUGH BANK WIRE TRANSFER, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FUND IN YOUR ANY
GIVEN BANK ACCOUNT UNDER FOUR TO FIVE BANKING WORKING DAYS LEGALLY.

2, FOR YOU TO COME DOWN TO OUR OFFICE HERE IN BANJUL THE GAMBIA TO
CLAIM YOUR FUND FROM OUR OFFICE.

3, THROUGH CONSIGNMENT, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN YOUR DOOR
STEP ADDRESS BY DIPLOMAT COURIER SERVICES.

HOWEVER BEFORE OUR COMPANY WILL TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS CONCERNING THE
TRANSFER OF THE FUND WITH YOU, WE ADVICE YOU TO SEND US THE
FOLLOWINGS.

(a) THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR.PETER SANKO (HIS DECEASED FATHER)
CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

(b) A COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT ISSUED TO DR.PETER SANKO BY OUR COMPANY.

(c) A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY OF YOUR IDENTITY ID.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE ENTIRE NEEDED DOCUMENTS WE SHALL PRECEDE
WITH THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOU.

NOTE THAT ALL THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY AND NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR
INTEREST, YOURS AND THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE CLAIMS. THERE SHALL ALSO
ENSURE A SMOOTH, QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND IS MADE.

WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES. SHOULD YOU
HAVE ANY QUESTION'S PLEASE CONTACT OUR OPERATION DIRECTOR.
DR.MOHAMMED SALIF DIOP

WE ADVICE YOU TO CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS, TO ENABLE US PRECEDE FOR
THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR PARTNER FUND TO YOUR POSITION.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR KIND AND ANTICIPATED
CORDIALLY
DR.MOHAMMED SALIF DIOP
OPERATION DIRECTOR.

**********Our Journey So Far********************
Our Journey So Far...
Future view was established in 1980, and the leading security and
financial services company headquartered in Banjul the Gambia. We
moved to our present location in Central Dakar in 1999 and we have
equally expanded at this site acquiring several adjacent possession
and family properties through the years, we have been able to reach
individuals, societies, banks, and the entire globe with our security
and financial services properties through the years, . As of July,
2006. Future view had over $150 million of total consolidated assets
and provided financial services to more than 10,000households in
Africa, 28,000 households in Asia, and 5,000 households in Europe, We
have consistently got across to people and culture all over the world.
And we are giving back the communities in which we serve.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <futureviewcompany@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lb0-x241.google.com (mail-lb0-x241.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::241])
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016
Subject: FUTURE VIEW SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY
From: FUTURE VIEW SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY <futureviewcompany@gmail.com>

Phone Numbers:
+2202410961

+2202410901

FAX: +2202508219
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:53 pm

hello my dear,

how are you doing? i hope you are doing fine over there, thank you so much for your mail, i have read the mail you sent to the company about your ID and i have sent a mail to the company too on that matter. please i want to you keep me update about the transfer once you heard anything from the company.
i will be waiting to read from you again.
yours one
John

OPERATION DIRECTOR.
DR.MOHAMMED SALIF DIOP.

Date: 08/ 04/ 2016
Attention:

We wish to inform you after verification of the documents you sent to
our Company , By the chairman remittance special advice committee of
FUTURE VIEW SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY. Approval has been granted to
transfer the fund to your giving bank account.

Note that all the necessary arrangements regarding the transfer of the
funds is completed and ready to be transfer to your giving bank
account immediately without any further delay.

In order to enable us transfer the funds into your account, We wish to
inform you that you have to pay for the transfer changes before we can
remit the funds into your account and the transfer changes is sum of
($2,250.00) Tow Thousand Tow Hundred and Fifty Dollars only, note
that you have to make the payment through Western Union transfer and
as soon as we receive the transfer changes here then the fund will be
transfer into your account immediately without any further delay and
you will receive the funds under three bank working days which is 72
houses, with due respect it's necessary that you pay the transfer
changes.

Here is the Company cashier information which you will use to make the
payment through Western Union money transfer to our Company and once
we receive the payment we shall go on with the transfer of the fund
into your giving bank account immediately.

Company cashier information to make the payment.

Name……. ASANA YUSSIF.
City …….. BANJUL.
Country ...THE GAMBIA

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you
have any question’s please our operation director Dr.Mohammed Salif
Diop.

We are waiting for your update as soon as possible.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello my dear ,

how are you doing and how is work? i hope you are doing fine, my dear thanks you so much for your mail and all you have been doing to help me out of this condition am into here, may God bless you and i hope to be with you soon,

i have read your mail and i have been calling the company phone but no one pick the calls i think maybe they are not working today, i have sent them mail too and i hope they reply soon,

my dear please i want you to try all you best to send them the money so that they will transfer the money into your account, please my dear all you have to do is to go any of Money-gram or Western Union office with the Company cashier information as the company told you and send the money to them so that they cam make the payment into your account.

i hope to hear from you soon

yours one
John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:08 pm

hello my dear,
how are you doing and how was your weekend? hope all is well with you, my weekend is good only thinking of you, my dear i got a mail from the company today telling me that they have sent you account information, i want to know if you got they mail? my dear please i want you to know that you are the only hope i have now please try all your best and see that this money is transfer to you this week, i really miss you and i hope to be with you soon and live a better life with you.

my dear, i asked you to send me your photo so i will know how you look like? and i asked you are you married? do you have Kids? please tell me as i will love to know you better.

i hope to hear from you soon and please if you send the money to the company please do let me know.
yours one

OPERATION DIRECTOR.
DR.MOHAMMED SALIF DIOP.

Our Ref:
UTFB/GAM/GTC/022/016
Date: 11/ 04/ 2016

Attention:

We have received your mail, here is our account information

USD
BANK: DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST
A/C NUMBER: 04-437-517
ABA NO: 021001033.
SWIFT CODE: BKTRUS33
ADDRESS:P.O.BOX 318, CHURCH St STATION NY
10015 U.S.A
Beneficiary Bank Name: Ecobank Gambia Ltd
OUR SWIFT: ECOCGMGM
Address: 42 Kairaba Avenue, P.O.BOX 3149, Banjul, The Gambia.
Further Credit to: Account No: 0013014902922201
Name:RICHARD NWACHUKWU

All you need to do is take all this information to your bank or go to
the DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST and make the payment once you make the
payment we advice you to send us the payment slip.

Note that from the day you make the payment it will talk three bank
working days which is 72 houses to get into our account and once we
receive the payment we shall go on with the transfer of the fund into
your giving bank account immediately.

Diop.

CORDIALLY
DR.MOHAMMED SALIF DIOP
OPERATION DIRECTOR.

Our Journey So Far...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

futureviewcompany@gmail.com johnsanko55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:24 pm

OPERATION DIRECTOR.
DR.MOHAMMED SALIF DIOP.

Date:12/ 04/ 2016

Attention:

We have received your mail and all the necessary arrangements
regarding the transfer of the
funds is completed and ready to be transfer to your giving bank
account immediately without any further delay.

We are waiting for you to make the payment and as soon as you make the
payment we shall precede with the transfer immediately.

Do not forget to send us a copy of payment slip.

Diop.

CORDIALLY
DR.MOHAMMED SALIF DIOP
OPERATION DIRECTOR.

Our Journey So Far...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:17 am

OPERATION DIRECTOR.
DR.MOHAMMED SALIF DIOP.

Our Ref:
UTFB/GAM/GTC/022/016

Date:13/ 04/ 2016

Attention:

We acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated 13th April 2016.

We hereby inform you that their is was not any problem with the
account because we received two payment on that account yesterday from
two defiant country Italy and Brazil.

Don't you have DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST in your State?? all you have to do
is print the account information and take it the bank and tell them
that you want to send money to this account in Gambia then the bank
Manager knows what to do.

USD
BANK: DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST
A/C NUMBER: 04-437-517
ABA NO: 021001033.
SWIFT CODE: BKTRUS33
ADDRESS:P.O.BOX 318, CHURCH St STATION NY
10015 U.S.A
Beneficiary Bank Name: Ecobank Gambia Ltd
OUR SWIFT: ECOCGMGM
Address: 42 Kairaba Avenue, P.O.BOX 3149, Banjul, The Gambia.
Further Credit to: Account No: 0013014902922201
Name:RICHARD NWACHUKWU

Or you have to make the payment through Western Union transfer with
the Company cashier information .

Name……. ASANA YUSSIF.
City …….. BANJUL.
Country ...THE GAMBIA.

In order to enable us transfer this funds into your account you must
follow the rules and regulation of our custody, before this Fund can
be transfer to your Bank account, before we can carry out the
transfer.

Hello my dear,

how are you doing? i have been in contact with the company all today about the account their sent to you, but i have received mail from the company saying that the account their sent to you is good and they was not any problem with the account, and they said that they received payment on that account 2 days back from 2 different country.

my dear i don't know want is going on and why your payment can not went through, please my dear you can try it again or try and send the money to them by western union, my dear if you have send the money through western union since that day by now the money will be into your account and by now we will be talking about my coming to be with you.

please my dear i want you to know that my condition here is very bad and i really need your help, please my dear try all your best to send them the money from western union for them to transfer the money into your account, once the money is transfer to you then you can talk the money back from there.
you are the only hope i have, please help me in God name.

yours lovely one
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.