Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hamedag45@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hamedag45@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:00 pm

INVESTMENT PROPOSITION
People
Hamed Agyma <hamedag45@gmail.com> Today om 18:11
To
BCC
Message body
Greetings,

I am Mr. Hamed Agyma, the Deputy Director of Operations of the External Remittance Department of the Fidelity Bank of Ghana. I am South African expatriate banker in Ghana.

Permit me, I plead, to introduce an opportunity of mutual benefit to you. The Fidelity Bank of Ghana was contacted and actually financed a construction contract between a Swedish construction Company and the government of Ghana in 2012. The contract sum was inflated by the Swedish Company without the knowledge of the government of Ghana. The over-invoiced value of the contract was twelve million ($12,000,000) United States dollars.

The government of Ghana, recently, paid off the full contract value to the Swedish Company. It is in this process that we found out the excess of $12,000,000. This discovery is still a secret between my Department and the Department of Internal Finance. The bank does not have this information as at yet. In view of that and for covert reasons we have perfected plan and strategy for siphoning the fund abroad for our benefit.

We need a reliable contact who will work with us by receiving the fund and partnering with us for investments. Would you consider collaborating with us? If you accept the proposition we will let you know what should be done and what is expected of you for collaboration. We intend to share the fund on equal basis; that is 33.3% for each of us.

Nota bene: My colleague and I are still in active service. We wish to have the transaction conducted in the strictest discreet manner possible. We intend to resign from our jobs once we have the fund in your account. Keep the transaction close to your chest at all times.

We will await your kind reply.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Hamed Agyma
Deputy-Director of Operations
Fidelity Bank of Ghana
+233556181659.
Attachments
20160404225925-19cf0fd1-me.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.