Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richardgraham102@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

richardgraham102@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:46 am

Profile Elements:
Name: Richardo
I am a: Male
Height: 5.7 ft / 176 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Gemini
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Female
For: Dance partner
City: Madrid
Descr. of myself: hola querida, soy el Dr. Richard Graham y yo estoy aquí en busca de una mujer buena y honesta para una relación estable
Descr. what I am looking for: hola querida, soy el Dr. Richard Graham y yo estoy aquí en busca de una mujer buena y honesta para una relación estable

PM:

Richardo
Hola soy el Dr. Richard Graham y yo estoy aquí en busca de una mujer buena y honesta para una relación estable y estoy interesado en ti, así que por favor escribir de nuevo a mí en el correo electrónico porque no estoy siempre aquí (richardgraham102@outlook.com) i esperará a leer de usted Olá eu sou o Dr. Richard Graham e eu estou aqui para buscar uma mulher boa e honesta para uma relação estável e estou interessado em você, então por favor, escreva de volta para mim no e-mail porque eu não sou sempre aqui (richardgraham102@outlook.com) eu vou esperar para ler de você

Translated Version:
I am Dr. Richard Graham and I am here looking for a good and honest woman for a stable relationship and I'm interested in you, so please write back to me in the email because I'm not always here (richardgraham102 @ outlook.com) i wait to read from you

E-mail:
Hi honey
How are you doing today i hope life treats you very good together with your health which is more important to my life. compliments of this season to you, My dear yes all the contents of your mail were quite noted and well understood. It is true we have not met; nevertheless, from your mail i am taking you for seriousness. I am very supportive and caring, looking forward to build up a nice life partner, believe me i like sincerity, unity, honesty, trust, love, caring, truth and respect in relationship.

my late father Graham Morrison from Canada UK got married to my mother Catherine James from United State both of them are dead. I am convinced in you i trust you from my whole heart you will not disappoint me, honey right now you are all that i have, i am having no close relative again in UK i lost both my dad and mummy about 11 years ago, at their age of 86 and 94 years old, my only twins brother died in Airplane crash two years ago unmarried. my only single daughter miss Rose Richard is still below age she is only 15 years old now and still living in the boarding school right now. that makes me feel so lonely and i do not want to meet any unfaithful woman again in my life. I believed you right from the first time i saw you i was told by spirit that you're a great gift from God to me.

Honey i decided not to marry again from my country because our women are not faithful to us their husband our woman like divorce and settlement will be given to them that is why i am still single all my pass years alone, i am interested in getting married to someone outside my country only who can be faithful i will be coming to your country so that we will stay there together, respectful and sincere to trust me in all things always, i need a good woman like you by my side at my age that can take good proper care of me as my sincere wife for the rest of my life we will be together as one body i will be grateful if you can accept to be there for me you alone had brought the passion of love in me back to life again.

How the situation of things over there regards to the economic standard, business and security in your country?
My dear i want you to know more about me, I'm divorced with one daughter of 15 years old, What about you? What do you do for a living to overcome economic expenses and to sustain your living?

I will appreciate us being good lovers' friends in sincerity, honesty, trust and respectful to each other although we just know each other new, we can share ideas and discuss about more business issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something greater for us in the future i believe you my love.

I assure you that we will be of great partner you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends understand that. I am looking for a woman to settle the rest of my life with her,

my plans for my present future is to get along with a sincere woman like you and settled down with this my profitable business Gold bars and jewelries since i am already getting retired from the Government office.

I am an ordinary simple man also i have 2 personal flying boat for my free time with my love, I love nature so much.
For me my Hobbies are Reading, music, sports and fitness including running, snow skiing, sailing, swimming and basketball. I also played the guitar in a rock and roll band, Religious a Catholic, my plans for my future is to find a good faithful woman as you and settled down with a profitable business with you, since i am already getting retire from the Government office. My dear let me hear from you so that we can continue, God bless you for me and take good care of yourself.

I await your response , have a nice day and best of my love and kisses.
Yours Faithfully
Dr. Richard Graham

HEADER:
Return-Path: <richardgraham102@outlook.com>
Received: from BLU175-W27 ([65.55.116.7]) by BLU004-OMC1S27.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Subject: I need a partner
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016

Hello dear
how are you doing today? i hope life treats you good together with your health which is very important to me, Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to write to my mail. I am more than happy and grateful to write you for your kindness. I really want to establish a long term relationship with you after I have gone through your profile there's a reason why I choose to establish a serious relationship with you, i am looking for a good hearted woman with full of love that will be my best friend, life-partner and my business partner, No real man is complete without a nice woman. I want to establish a good relationship with you, i will like to know you more to exchange love and friendship. my friend your far distances, language and religion does not really matter we need each other, i will take this opportunity to tell you all about myself, My dear I am Dr. Richard Graham, I am a United Kingdom citizen, I was born in Liverpool the city of UK in 1958, I am a medical doctor by profession.. Chief Medical Staff to United Nation World Health Organization working with United State Army Advocate Multinational Force presently at- Aden Yemen.

honey i completed my BS and BA undergraduate degrees at the University of Maryland, received my Doctor of Medicine from the University of Arizona College of Medicine, i am Ophthalmologist actual eye doctor i performs full eye exams and surgeries. Ophthalmologists i am trained specifically to provide care for the eye in any way needed, from serious surgeries to prescribing contact lenses and glasses. i completed my two years of internal medicine training at Good Samaritan Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona and three years of ophthalmology training at the University of Rochester, in Rochester, New York. I was certified in general ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology and had sub-specialty certification in anterior segment surgery by the American Board of Eye Surgery.

My Experiences
I had served as visiting professor for numerous grand rounds, and has delivered more than 650 presentations to ophthalmic societies both in the United States and internationally in 21 different countries and on six continents. i had been the keynote speaker for the Society for Excellence in Eye care, the Special Cataract Surgery Lecturer for the Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology Society and the Co-Chairman of the Advanced Phaco emulsification Surgery Course of the Singapore National Eye Center. In 2007.

I served as the Co-Chairman of the Cataract/Lens Symposium of the 2007 Asia ARVO meeting in Singapore and also gave a live surgery demonstration in Guayaquil, Mexico, Germany, Yemen and others countries too Ecuador that was carried via satellite to ten Latin American countries during the Curso Perlas de la Facoemulsificactión. In 2008 i performed live surgery for Al con Laboratories at the annual meeting of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery in Chicago, Illinois and at the XLIV Annual Meeting of Romanian Ophthalmologists in Iasi, Romania.

I had devoted the majority of my professional activities to performing challenging anterior segment surgery for other ophthalmologists and the mathematics of interocular lens power calculations in unusual clinical situations. I am a consultant to industry in the field of interocular lens mathematics, interocular lens design, and optical biometry. I have worked with the Wills Eye Hospital, the Canadian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the University of Toronto and the Australian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.

In 2006 i was elected to the Board of Directors of the American Board of Eye Surgeons. In 2007 i received the American Academy of Ophthalmology’s Achievement Award and was appointed the Cataract and Anterior Segment Sub specialty Editor for the American Academy of Ophthalmology’s Ophthalmic News and Education (O.N.E.) Network. i was appointed to the Governing Board of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery i am hoping i will get retire early next year i am also into silver investment importation of gold and silver jewelries personal business. i am presently working with the U.S Army Rescue Team under United Nation Health and Treatment.

My dear, I will really like us to be in a good cordial relationship and share ideas together, Attached therein are my pictures for your perusals. Please tell me more about yourself. I believe we can start from here,
Take good care of yourself and have a pleasant morning. please send your nice photos to me as i did. I am having a very beneficial matter i will like to discuss with you. It is really very important good business idea. I wait for your response soon.

Regards
Love and care
Richard Graham

Photos:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (150.29 KiB) Viewed 2537 times

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG
Capture4.PNG (78.9 KiB) Viewed 2537 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: richardgraham102@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello my dear

Thanks for your reply to my email, my dear i am so happy for you coming into my life, I really want to establish a relationship of friendship and as a business partner as well that can lead us to long-term relationship and marriage in the future.

The reason i contacted you is that i really need your assistance, i want you to help me receive a consignment (Box) that i deposited with a security company over there in Accra Ghana, The consignment (Box) contains $5,600 million dollars physical cash. I am honestly seeking for your hands in business partnership to move this allocation valued at { $5,600 million USD} into your custody for safekeeping purpose.
 We the doctors working with the United States of America Government in active service are not permitted to transact or do any other business while still on contract duty.

Please note that the security company does not know that the box contains money. I listed/registered it as containing family belongings. Anyway i think i should tell you how i came into possession of this much physical cash. In 2014, I travelled to a country called Accra Ghana to sign a gold buying contract with the big mining company over there in Ghana, So i went to the bank upon my arrival there and made the withdrawal of all this money from my International Barclay Bank account with the good intention to buy gold bars and gold dust from a very big well known gold mining company on supply contract over there for my silver investment purposes as an external Business apart from my hospital in London UK. because all my life i have always loved jeweries too much

My dear, It was very unfortunate for me that i received an urgent call from the U.S Army Chief of Staff and the United Nation Health Agency that my immediate attention was needed in Yemen to help safe lifes due to the crissis that was going on over there in the war zone in Yemen many people were seriously injured and some killed at the process so i was commanded to be there within only the next 24 hours, It was a miltary urgent command which i must obey accordingly, I could not deposit the money back to the bank due to the little time that was given to me, I was left with no other choice/option than to make the deposit of the money with a security company as a personal belongings.

The money is packed, sealed, locked and secured inside an electronic save box used by banks for security reason while depositing it to security company and it was registered as family valuable items. No one can open the consignment box without the opening code numbers. I could not engage in a Bank Transaction due to the amount involved. and the source of the fund since I am still in active service. I need to apply a high degree of safety to secure the money for myself, this is so far the easiest and safest way to save the money, because the company has ordered that all packages should be cleared out or it will be handed over to the company as an unclaimed package,

My contact to you is to make sure that the money is move to a safer place in your country so that we can use it to invest together and build the hospital in your country, so that we can live together with love and happiness, and in safe hands pending the completion of my assignment here in Aden Yemen.
 I was recently contacted by the security company officially informing me by mail that they are giving me only 1 month time to come over there to make the claim of my consignment box package as the security company management will be starting the reconstruction/rennovation of the security company build in 1 month time to enable them expand the company custody buildings.

my dear i will be most thankful to God if you can receive the consignment from the security company on my behalf. I am offering you $1,600 million, while $3 million USD is for us to build a good hospital in your country, then the remaining $1 million for Charity Organization. I do pray and hope you are a truthful and honest person to stand on my behalf as my partner as i strongly believe honesty is the basis of any meaningful relationship.

Note: All the documents used in lodging the consignment (Box) with the security Company are all in my possession. l will send them to you as soon as you show your willingness and interest to assist me in receiving the consignment from the security company successfully for a safe keeping purpose until my arrival in your country.

Well i am ready to compensate you generously well with 20% of the money involved because there are no strings attached as Yemen is a war zone. I can not leave this place right now due to i am on contract with the United State Government, Which is yet to get expired, That is why i am asking you for your assistance, I am planning to instruct the security company to use diplomatic immunity-cover to ship this consignment box containing all this money to you as military cargo. I am contacting you with confidence as all arrangements for the successful delivery has been put in place by the security company. All I need from you now is to help me in receiving the cargo at your location from the delegated diplomat.

This is my direct Telephone Numbers: +16106243930 +16072642243, But i cannot receive or answer calls right now from here in the war zone. Kindly permit me to introduce my urgent business proposal to you and I sincerely hope that you will give me the co-operation, confidentiality and assistance that I seriously need from you urgently for us to proceed immediately to benefit from the business.

I am expecting your positive reply so as to extend more confidential details to you. I hope I can trust you.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Richard Graham

Phone Numbers:
+16106243930
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Philadelphia, PA
Original network provider* Mci Worldcom Communications, Inc. - Pa

(610) 624-3930
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Philadelphia, PA
VoIP - TextPlus

+16072642243
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Cherry Valley, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York, Inc.

(607) 264-2243
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Cherry Valley, NY
VoIP - TextPlus
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello my dear
How are you doing today? i hope life is treating you very good. subsequent to my detailed mail to you, I am informing you accordingly. I got a confirmation that the consignment box will be shipped immediately to any destination/position of my choice as soon as possible. so i need your immediate urgent co-operation with me to complete this deal as soon as possible, I carefully read your short mail and It was very well understood by me, I am very very happy and excited wow you are my true wife to be I will like to share all my life time with you alone, honey please i want you to understand that the United Nation consignment delivery officer had already agreed to deliver the consignment box to any country in the world with the consignment box containing all this physical cash amount US$5,600,0000 to meet you upon his arrival.

Please my beloved, i want to remind you that we are almost at the end of this matter which is definitely going to add values to our lives so please am pleading to you to make sure that you keep this matter secret, please let it remain a matter known between you and i alone to avoid making room for enemies of progress that might stand as obstacle against the success of this deal.

I am happy to write you this mail immediately. There is nothing to be afraid of as every arrangement has been concluded. You are not going to be involved in the delivery as that is the duty of the delivery man. All the documentation is with him and his duty is deliver to your address and you stay at your address with your proper identification to receive the boxes from him. I will send the Air way bill of the consignment box that was issued to me by the delivery company to you, and it is only for your record purpose. The box were covered with a diplomatic immunity and can never be opened at the Airport by any official without your permission, so you do not have to be afraid. As soon as am with the airway bill i will send it to you for the package and arrival day.

My darling please i want you to send your following data to me immediately so that the delivery agent will quickly get in touch with you upon his arrival in your country international airport as soon as possible. If you are really interested to handle this business successfully with me. I want you to understand that your 25% share from the total fund amount is only US$1,750,000.00 that will be your own share while you will have to keep the rest remaining amount very safely until my arrival to meet you

(1)Your Full Name:_______________
(2)Current Home Address:___________
(3)Your Home phone:______________
(4)Your Cell Phone:__________________________
(5)Name of your Nearest Airport :_______________________

You will have to provide me with your contact phone number and your address to receive the consignment box and i will send them to the security company with an instructions to delivery to you the consignment box.

NOTE: The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the consignment box is US$5,600,000 Millions United States Dollars and under no circumstances should you let him know the content of the box is money. The consignment was moved from here as family treasures, so never you disclose to anyone the real content to make sure it got to you safely.

Please my dear try and be fast with whatever you are doing. You should as well confirm your contact address to me for the delivery to your doorstep. All I need is your full trust and assurance that the boxes would be safe with you. I need us to build up this deal in an atmosphere of trust between ourselves. You do not know how much smile the content of your acceptance to assist me has brought to me already, and i want to let you know that you would never regret assisting me in this deal, I am a man of my words,

I will be waiting to hear positively from you as soon as possible to enable me forward your contact details and home address to the United Nation Diplomatic officer for this quick delivery of the consignment box from the security company custody to your home address successfully to your country/location as soon as possible. thank you so much kisses.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Positive Regards.
Dr. Richard Graham
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

richardgraham102@outlook.com Wings.trust.shipping@outlook.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:08 pm

Skype ID for Wings Trust Shipping:
live:wings.trust.shipping

Hello sweetheart how are you doing? i hope life treats you good together with your health which is very important to me i am really glad to receive your complete information thanks I read your mail and hold it was very well understood by me. may God bless you so much for me.

honey i appreciate your much concern and desire for helping me so far , the most important thing I need from you now is your honesty and trustworthiness, which is chosen in this transaction, based on my present status here in Yemen as a medical doctor working with U.S army troops hope you understand me better.

Thanks for your information i am happy, I have contacted the security/courier firm i have informed the company management details about you, (Wings Trust Security Company). They will tag the consignment box as diplomatic luggage with diplomatic immunity seal and bring it to your doorstep as personal luggage.

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 48 to 72 hours after departure, They will bring the package to your address that you have provided, Below is their contact details, please contact them now for proper identification and notification letter: you should write to the company in your own best language they will understand you tell them your my wife and representative.

Honey write to the security company tell them your my assigned beneficiary to the consignment box package i deposited with them with this following deposit information and your my appointed foreign partner and trustee to represent me receive the consignment boxes with this deposit information below here:

My dear please contact the security company immediately
Company: Wings Trust Security Company.
TEL:(+233)265015114
E-mail: Wings.trust.shipping@outlook.com
Contact Person: Mr. Nnnaoke Churchhill (Custodian Manager)

As soon as you contact the security company, kindly get in touch with me. I will as well send an acknowledgement email with the authorization letter to the company to attest ate to your request to have the boxes shipped to you. You can give them my deposit information while writing to them. Keep in touch.

Meanwhile, I have forward your contact details to the security company and authorize your name to be approved as the beneficiary of my deposited treasure box, but I will advice that you write to them immediately to security company mail to the email address above to enable them process the consignment box shipment to your home with all immediately effect. honey please follow the security company instruction do whatever they will tell you to do to enable us achieve success.

Honey when you receive the fund from the security company it should be under your care till i will come to meet you as soon as possible,

Love and care from,

Yours faithfully
Dr Richard Graham.

PHONE NUMBER:
+233265015114
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:48 pm

WINGS TRUST SECURITY AND FINANCE SHIPPING COMPANY
REF:- (WINGSTGTG)
DIPLOMATIC VAULT.
Address: Plot No 302 East Legon Estate Road, Accra Ghana.
Email 1: Wings.trust.shipping@outlook.com
Email 2: Info@wingstrusttgs.com
Telephone number: (+233)265015114
Fax: (00) 0265015114
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Your Urgent kind Attention.

Dear Sir / Madam,
I have been directed by the Director of Shipping Administration to address you in regards to the mail we received from you and your partner on your behalf. Actually, we have earlier been told about you as suggested by your partner to us, who want you to be his legitimate beneficiary / Representative to stand for her to receive the trunk box she deposited in our security company custody.

We received an email of authorization from your partner to make contact with you directly in accordance with this instructions to our corporation and in regard to sending/delivering of your partner valuable package consignment box to your place and is well understood by our company management. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent/stand for your partner behalf as the Mandate Beneficiary.

OUR DELIVERY NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS:
(1) Your Full Name: _______________
(2) Current Home Address: ___________
(3) Your phone: __________________________
(4) Name of the nearest Airport: _______________________
(5) The shipping / delivery cost

(6) The scan copy of your Passport copy or ID card copy urgently needed to process all the data for delivery. To improve the fastest processing of this delivery with our immediate effect order to deliver to your country as soon as possible.

Note that the above are mandatory and are necessary to protect our interest, yours and Dr. Angelina Lopez depositor after the claims had been made by you successfully. They also ensure that a smooth delivery, quick and successful package for you, was to efficiency.

Dear customer, please send your receiver details information to us via email as soon as you're done and we will send our flight schedule and documents necessary for you to know the shipping departure and arrival time of the security company assigned UN delivery agent who will be coming with the shipping box to your country. It is also advised to call us if necessary for you.

This is in accordance with section 22 (1) (n) of the delivery conditions of the United Nations, adopted in 1993 and amended on July 3, 1996 by the Constituent Assembly. This is to protect beneficiaries and to avoid misappropriation of the shipping box.

Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and God bless you.

Signed
Yours faithfully at service,
Dr. James Hill,
WAREHOUSE OPERATION HEAD MANAGER.
TRUST WINGS SECURITY SHIPPING COMPANY ACCRA GHANA
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately. Are not allowed to copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person, if you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Note that there is a risk that the information requested by email can be altered by hackers while your mailbox is addressed or seen by individuals unauthenticated if their security mailbox is Emails inadequate are contributing to a safer environment, cleaner.
Thank you for your contribution to protecting our environment, not print this email.

Send Packages Worldwide.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <wings.trust.shipping@outlook.com>
Received: from COL130-W11 ([65.55.34.7]) by COL004-OMC1S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 28 Mar 2016
From: WINGS TRUST SHIPPING <wings.trust.shipping@outlook.com>
CC: "richardgraham102@outlook.com" <richardgraham102@outlook.com>
Subject: Delivery Arrangement

No Content on the WebSite:
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom wingtrusttg.com"...

No match for domain "WINGTRUSTTG.COM".
>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 21:41:37 GMT <<<
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:15 pm

hello my love how are you and i hope everything is okay with you?, honey i want you to know that i feel like am the happiest man on earth because each time i think of you i always have a joy in my heart, am sorry for my late response i had been very busy with work you know the nature of my work, i always work to ensure that more lives are saved, i want you to know that Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart, Don't measure the distance; measure my love, Love is the shortest distance between hearts, i want you to know that i so much appreciate your effort in helping me, so my dear lets wait to read from the security company and know the next step to take
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

richardgraham102@outlook.com wings.trust.shipping@outlook.co

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:19 pm

hello my love how are you?, have you heard from the company today?, please let me know, you know that i am very worried, so please darling talk to me

WINGS TRUST SECURITY AND FINANCE SHIPPING COMPANY
REF:- (WINGSTGTG)
DIPLOMATIC VAULT.
Address: Plot No 302 East Legon Estate Road, Accra Ghana.
Email 1: Wings.trust.shipping@outlook.com
Email 2: Info@wingstrusttgs.com
Telephone number: (+233)265015114
Fax: (00) 0265015114
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Your Urgent kind Attention.

Dear Sir / Madam,
I have been directed by the Director of Shipping Administration to address you in regards to the mail we received from you and your partner on your behalf, Madam we are writing to let you know that we have accessed everything needed for the delivery of your package and we are writing to let you know that our delivery agent will be boarding a flight today, so madam as soon he arrives your country tomorrow he will have to call you on the phone so that you can make arrangements on how to meet him so that he can hand over your package to you, we want you to know that in our deliveries we have rules and regulations, as soon as the agent arrives and call you, you have to do everything possible to meet him immediately without delay, we are waiting to read from you to know if you have accepted to meet our agent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

richardgraham102@outlook.com diplomatd55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Attention Dear ,

How are you doing today? I have a good news for you.
I am David; The United Nation special Diplomat Agent in charge for your delivery, I have been officially assigned/delegated by Wings Trust Security Company to effect the delivery of the consignment box package to your country successfully. I am writing to confirm to you that i have already arrived successfully into your country yesterday night it was already late when our flight arrived here into your country international airport here yesterday with your consignment box package. I had been trying to communicate with you on telephone since yesterday.

I have already arrived successfully into your country international airport with your consignment box to be delivered to you today. I have presented the papers been issued to me by the security company and I have handed it over to the airport custom authorities and they are very much pleased with the consignment box legal shipment papers i gave them, I presented to them on this my arrival here in your country international airport.

But the only thing that is still keeping me here in the airport is the airport delivery tax clearance fees and your consignment box package Non-inspection Clearance Certificate fees $2,800 which is necessary to be paid for to clear out your consignment box out from this airport custom authority custody, the Airport Custom chief officer has advised me that we should immediately pay for the Non-inspection Clearance tax fee so that I can exit the airport custody immediately and make my delivery successfully to your home address as soon as possible today.

Dear beneficiary be informed that i have concluded all necessary arrangements for me to meet you and hand over your consignment box to you through diplomatic means today. In line with the binding diplomatic consignment delivery policies i am working carefully with it accordingly, kindly you need to confirm the following information to me for my confirmation. This is very important to avoid any mistake as we are very careful in matters such as this.

1. Address/direction where you want the package to be delivered to you

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on exactly how you will make the package Non-inspection Clearance Certificate and airport tag fees payment amount $2,800 to me as soon as possible so that i will receive/obtain the above required airport clearance documents in time, I will be bringing your package to your residential address. I will call you on phone soon to explain things more clearly to you.

Upon confirmation of your details your will receive instruction on how to make the payment for the Non-inspection airport tax that will be placed on the boxes. Once this payment is confirmed, I will proceed with delivery directly to your home address. Looking forward to hearing from you

Meanwhile, I urge you to treat the above requirement with utmost urgency to enable us dispense our duties and obligation accordingly thereby allowing us to serve you in a timely fashion.

Note: keep your telephone very close to you is very important to me to enable me reach you so easily on telephone today, I will use it to communicate with you for the delivering of the consignment package to you successfully. I will be expecting your re-confirmation of home address as requested.

Regards
Your United Nation assigned delivery agent

HEADER:
Return-Path: <diplomatd55@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yw0-x241.google.com (mail-yw0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c05::241])
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016
Subject: Attention Dear

From Richard:
hello my love how are you?, the company wrote a mail to me complaining that their delivery agent has arrived your country and you refused to take his call, please talk to me what is happening?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatd55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:36 am

Urgent Attention

Please madam i am still waiting at the airport to settle everything with the airport custom, I have been calling you many times to enable me direct you to make the payment for your consignment box non inspection clearance certificate charges cost amount as demanded.

This is the security company Director of Bank account details below. Kindly make the airport package non-inspection clearance tax amount $2800 to the company management directly to enable them make the payment to the Airport Custom Authority Immediately to enable them release the box to me successfully without inspections so that will quickly continue my journey to your home address immediately after clearing the box out from this custom vault.

payment account details.

BANK NAME: ECOBANK Ghana LTD,
Account Name: EMMANUEL MICHAEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0110034475338501
Bank Address: Branch Spintex Road, Accra Ghana
SWIFT: ECOCGHAC
CITY: ACCRA

Clearance tax fee amount: $2800

Director Telephone Number: +233268107376

I'll be waiting to confirm the payment slip from you as soon as possible to enable me clear your package out from this airport custom tax authority

I will wait to receive a response from you soon.

Kind Regards

hello my love how are you and i hope everything is okay with you?, honey i saw the mail the company sent to us indicating that the package has arrived your country and needs to be cleared out, my love the said that amount needed is just $2800 so honey you already know my condition here and you know that i don't have access to anything here, so honey the package has already arrived in your country so all you need to do now is to look for a way to make the payment to them company so that they can clear out the package from the custom and make the delivery to your home so that you can take back everything you spent, please my love don't let all our efforts be in vain just look for a way to make the payment to the company tomorrow, you already know that i don't have access to anything, i want you to always know that i love you with all my heart and i will do everything possible to be with you soon, i will wait to read from you soonest

Phone Number:
+233268107376
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Wing Trust Security & Financial Shipping was registered for two years and is a dead site now...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.