Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

world.bank43@onet.eu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

world.bank43@onet.eu

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Re: Its important
world.bank43@onet.eu Today om 5:07
Reply-To: worldbank.financier15@gmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body
The World Bank: 1818 H Street NW
Washington, DC 20433, USA.
#650-897-5282.

Attention to you,

Going through the files on my table this morning, i discovered that your payment of US$3.5M was placed on hold last year 2015 on demand of some vital paper works which you failed to provide to the payment processing office here in US.
Considering the amount involved in processing these vital paper works and considering your financial status, i have contacted my broker who has agreed to loan you the fee for the processing of your legal paper works in order to get your payment released to you without any hitch this first quarters 2016. You are requested to re- confirm the details below immediately..

Bank Name:
Name on Account:
Account Numbers:
Routing Number:
Account Type: Checking or savings
Any form of your valid ID.
Direct phone numbers.

As soon as the above requested details is received, the loan will be processed and credited into your account and further instructions will be furnished to you accordingly.
Sincerely yours,
Susanna Moorehead
+16508975282
World Bank, International
CC:Financial Institutions Department
CC:Gwen Hines
CC:UK World Bank Executive Director
CC:International Monetary Fund
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.