Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Brunk W. Conley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: conleymaj@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:02 am

Dusty3000,

sorry reading about your experience.

You have here: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=26504 few elements you need to protect yourself.

Change everything used with the scammer - email address, profile online he is aware about.

If you have any details not already posted here you can share, please, do it - any new information may save another victim.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

combatline.vs@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Zorpia:

I am Major, Herbert Scott Brown,

Please i want you to get back to me, i have important information to share with you, very important. Feel free and get back to me through this email address bellow

[ combatline.vs @outlook.com ]

i am major

marj / marjherbert0406
39, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: combatline.vs@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:30 pm

Email - one of the classical scripts used in military romance scams:

Hello My Dear,
My name is Major . Herbert Conley Brown, i was born on the 12th. of August, 1963 at Baptist Hospital of California. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn’t spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field and my both parent are late now.

Due to the nature of my Job i have been to so many countries of the world and i have meet with different personalities from different countries of the world, that is why i love my Job. I am an E-6 Staff Major (MSG). I also act as a platoon Commander in the absence of the Maj, Gen. first Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a commissioned officer and I work in the Senior management of the military.

As you already know, I am currently stationed in Damascus, the capital of Arab Republic of Syria . I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Syria and I have already spent 10 months here in Syria. My first mission to Syria was in 2014 . I am a single Father, i have a son, his name is Kelvin and his 15 years old, i love him so much, in fact he is my life and all that i have, i lost my wife 5 years ago in a car accident, while she was traveling from Jackson to Ohio on the 24 December 2011 and since then i have no woman in my life.

My son lives with a friend in Miami. I have full custody of him and i do all to make him a good boy. I have some information to share with you, i cannot share this secret with my little boy, because he is so tender . I will be home in some months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need someone because i have some issues to disclose, and it will profit us. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Every communication is monitored.

I will tell you more about my life and i have something very important to tell you in my next mail
I am concluding this letter here but remember that 1 am serious about my words.

Have a good day.

Maj. Herbert Conley .

Pictures received with the email:

herbert.PNG

herbert2.PNG

+ another two ones already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:39 am

Email:

Hello
How are you today, hope you are fine and good, well i am happy to read from you, thanks for your urgent responds to my mail . Well like i told you in my last mail that i have something very important to discus with you which i shall need your urgent attention and consideration.

We were told that there some (Shia militant camp) on the outskirts of town not too far from our camp here in Syria, resulting in a gun battle with them, two of six people were killed and three were seriously injured, the remaining militants fled . Unfortunately, i lost two soldiers in my unit . On the process of interrogating the rebels that were wounded, they claimed to be a rebel to Muqtada Al-Sadr and took us to their hide-out inside a cave where we recovered 20 foot containers of ammunition and cash in United States Currency, US DOLLARS

We are ten remaining soldiers who made the attack, my own share of the money is $4,000,000 Million US Dollars) here in Syria, some of us sent their own through a diplomat, and their people receive it and kept for them, but because i do not have anyone to send it to, i decided to contact you, so that i can also send it through the diplomat . I am telling you this because my spirit welcomed you and i have to believe that you are a real good person, my family members may want me dead, so that they can embezzle the whole money, i decided to use an outsider .
I will give you 30% of this money, and you will help me in saving the remaining amount until i finish my mission here in 4 months time, as you know here in this camp we are not allow to even talk on phone for security reason that is why i am confiding on you now as my own person, so do not let me down in this as more good thing will still come after this .

As a military officer, I can not show off with such amount of cash i needs to get honest person who will receive the funds on my behalf till our assignment in Syria will be concluded in the next four months. Here in our camp we could only communicate through our military communication facilities because all calls are monitored and the best way to communicate is through email . It is very important that you keep this information to yourself alone, until we successfully complete the delivery of the fund to your destination.

So finally as soon as i receive your positive responds promising to keep the matter secret and also to keep the fund safe, then i will immediately put thing in motion .

Regards,

Maj. Herbert .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:15 am

Email:

Hello my dear friend,
May the good God continue to bless you and your family, for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend , I am well impressed by your person and i know that i have found the right person, but time will tell. We as soldiers are suffering and laying down our lives to see the nation in a peaceful state, and i believe that this is a reward from almighty God for my long suffering and risk.
As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust, i want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully, the deal is all about the money i made here, and i have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned area here in Syria .

Due to the United Nation policy on Syria trips, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syria so i will be among the people that will be moving out, i cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how i come about it, due to this, i have made an arrangement with the diplomat agent of the SUN-HILLS Group Plc, to move this fund to Senegal which is the nearest country to Syria, The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence, This is exactly why I need your help,i want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as i have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely through Diplomatic means, you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, i want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, i will give you 30%of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money, i believe i can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured, that is the reason why i chose email method because no one can monitor our communication.

I just have to be sure whom i am dealing with. Please send me your information so that i will furnish you on the process to follow.

Your full Name:_________

Your country____________

Photo or Id card copy__

Your Phone Number______

Your Occupation_________

Your Age_______________

Your Nearest Airport_____

Regards,
Maj. Herbert Conley
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:47 am

Email:

I have forwarded your details to the diplomat, and he will be taking off from United kingdom to Syria today, and from here he will move the box/consignment, and take off, he will contact you as soon as he land in your nearest airport . I am so happy for your voluntary effort, and more good things are coming on the way after this.

Regards,

Major Herbert .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

combatline.vs@outlook.com - andy10_desmond@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:24 am

Email:

Hello my good friend, how are you? i believe that you are in good health, i received a message from the diplomat, he told me that he have arrived in Senegal, and preparing to move to your country, but he have a little delay by the customs, and he tried to call you with your number which i forwarded to him earlier, but your number was not connecting, please i want you to try and contact him on this number he sent to me. +221 763 456 074 .

Like i told you earlier, i cannot call, please contact him to what it is.

His name is... Mr. Anderson Desmond

He said that they granted him a space to use their computer to write . This is his email address, ...

( andy10_desmond@yahoo.com )

Please be fast about this.

+221763456074 - mobile number, Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kin2045@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Zorpia:

I am Major, Herbert Scott Brown,

Please i want you to get back to me, i have important information to share with you, very important. Feel free and get back to me through this email address bellow ( kin2045@ hotmail.com )

Screen name: Herbert / HerbertBrown0810
53, Vienna, Austria

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Romance Scammer

Unread postby Donna1960 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:11 am

I encountered a scammer using photo of Sgt Major Brunk W.Donley of the U.S. Coast Guards. The scammer changed his name to Martin Cook. I encountered on Ok Cupid online dating. I reported him to the site and they removed. He tried to scam me for $2970. One of those quick romances then needs to come home on leave and the fee is 2970. Thank God a lightbulb came on and they didn't get any money.
Donna1960
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Brunk W. Conley

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:34 am

Donna,

Glad you checked before sending any money. As you can see, above, you are not the only one receiving those stolen pictures.

Can you add here some information about the scammer? The email address he is using, maybe the phone number? The place where he told you to send the money and the name of the person waiting to receive those money? If you can post some of the emails you received from him it will be helpful. Be sure you remove your name or location from the messages before posting.

Any new detail may save someone else.

You have here: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=26504 a topic about what you need to do to protect yourself after being targeted by a scammer.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.