Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

awa4dickson@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

awa4dickson@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:40 pm

Return-Path: <awa4dickson@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 09:23:37 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Awa Dickson <awa4dickson@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello dearest,

Hello dearest,
My name is Miss Awa dickson, i am beautiful loving caring,and romantic young girl,
i saw your profile today and i took interest and love on it, i believe wecan click together and make something good out of it, i will like you
to contact me direct to my mail,this will enable me to show you my picture and tell you more about me,
i will be waiting for your sweet reply soonest.
Thanks for your understanding,
Awa
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: awa4dickson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Dearest love,
How are you today and how is everything over there in your country and the day, i believe you are having a nice moment and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal

My name is Miss Awa Dickson, i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Sudan in Africa, 5.6ft tall, chocolate in complexion, very attractive, single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My hobbies are Tennis, Swimming, reading and homemaking

My late father Dr Dickson Johnson was the managing director of JD.INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Khartoum (the capital city of Sudan, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
Yours forever,
Kissssss

HEADER:
Return-Path: <awa4dickson@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.247] by tm22.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Mar 2016 09:43:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1056.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Mar 2016 09:43:56 -0000
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016
Reply-To: Awa Dickson <awa4dickson@yahoo.com>
Subject: FROM MISS AWA

Dearest love,
Good morning my love how are you today ,i hope that they are all fine and healthy ,i am more than happy in your reply to my mail, Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal ok .
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Peter Mialo who is the pastor of the (Christ The Saviour Mission) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The pastors e-mail address is ( rev_petermialo1@yahoo.com )so you can even write to him ok.

The Rev Pastors Tel number is ( +221-768484617 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even the Reverend don't know about it), I have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank here in Senegal which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here(even the Reverend don't know about it),because i am afraid of loosing this money if they gets to know about it.

So, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently.
Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours lovely baby

PHOTOS USED:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Phone Number:
+221768484617
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:57 am

My beloved Darling
Honey good morning my love,how are you today and how was your night over there,i hope that you are fine ,am here thinking how the day will be when i will see you face to face,oh my love it will be a very wonderful day in my life because i love you with all my heart and i thank God for you,honey in fact i don't know how the day will be only God know it because if i read your mail is like am there with you no matter that i have not see you face to face, and i must tell you that i love you from bottom of my heart and i know that very soon i will see you and honey i need your trust and honest,even i don't know how to express myself to you because my condition here is so bad,if not by the grace of God and the help us the reverend father who just took me as his own daughter and i will be so happy to hear your voice and am surprised as you said the number was not going through,here is the number again +221 76 84 84 617 or
00221 76 84 84 617 ,honey just call the reverend he will sent for me immediately ok.

My love,i am very happy that i hear from you again,thanks a million for your acceptance to assist me.
Honestly i will like you to send me all your full contact and other things you feel necessary for me.honey i will not hide any thing from you because i love you with all my heart.
Dearest, listen carefully, I am placing my trust and hope on you and promise to remain sincere and open minded to you. This is my greatest secret and I have not exposed it to any person. make sure you keep my secret with you alone don't tell any other person until when the time comes when we shall give our testimonies. The money is enough our investments and people will be greedy over it..

My plan is that when we get the money transferred to you, you have to map out how we can invest the money in any business that will yield us success. If you remain honest with me then you keep the investment going while, I continue my education.

Again, my plan is to come over there because life is not secure here and I can't go back home to meet those evil people. All I need from you is sincerity and assistance. We can read our heart beats as time goes on. I will give you 30% of the money for your kind assistance. Look I'm given you the contact of the bank and the Director of Payments so that you can contact the Foreign payment Director for details.

They contact information is as follows,

International Commercial Bank.
Adresse: 18, Avenue Léopold Sédar
SenghorP.B.32310, Dakar, Ponty, Sénégal.
Contact Officer: M. R. Rajagopalan Nair
Account Holder: Dr Johnson Dickson
Next of Inheritance: Miss Awa Dickson.
Telefon: + 221 773606806

E-Mail: ic_bank@aol.com

E-Mail: rajagopalnaire@aol.com

Please, contact him now through the above e-mail addresses and ask him about the money, the possibility of making the transfer and the procedures. I want that we conclude the transfer as soon as possible. when the money is transferred to you, you have to send me money for me to get my traveling documents ready so that I can come over there to begin a new life. My love remember to inform me when the bank gives a feed back.
Thanks for you understanding and kindness
Yours Affectionately

So My love;this is the letter you will send to the bank with there email as soon as you receive this mail ok.

Sir;
I am a foreign partner to Miss Awa Dickson whose late father Dr Dickson deposited a sum of $3.5 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in your bank.Please Sir i want to know the procedures and possibility of transferring this money to my account
Thanks.

PHONE:
+221773606806
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: awa4dickson@yahoo.com rajagopalnaire@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:13 am

Oh my beloved Darling,
Honey good morning and happy new month my love,how are you today and how was your night over there and your health which is very very important to me? my love i hope that you are fine,am really happy to read your mail once again and i must tell you that i love you ,in fact i thank God for having you in my life and i will be very very happy to hear your voice ,just call the reverend and he will sent for me,here is the number ,+221-768484617, and am more than happy that you have contacted the bank and i have already informed the bank about you and for you to know everything about my late father and how the money will be transfer without any problem and i know that the bank will know how to transfer the money to your country and the bank manger will do it because he told me that as soon as i have a reliable and honest person they will transfer the money to him and I have deposited all my love, hope and trust of transferring this my late Father's money into your account over there in your country as well as my coming out from this unbearable situation which I found myself due to the incident that took place in my country and I really want you to try your possible best in other to help me out soonest so that I can regain my freedom once again because I am really suffering so much here.
My love I am really happy over your mail that you have wrote to the bank concerning the transfer and i mail the bank concerning the transfer of this my late Father's money which I am the next of kin so that I can start a new life since my parents are no long alive but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf because of my refugee status which was why I really came to you for your lovely help over this ok. So I really happy that you have contacted the bank,
I am still hoping to hear from you soonest and also remember that I am really thinking and dreaming of you so much here just on how that day will be when I will meet you face to face over there in your country.
So honey please i will be waiting for your mail and update me as soon as you hear from the bank because i have already informed the bank all about you after i gave you their contact information and please take good care of yourself for me because you are my happiness .
Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Thanks and have a wonderful day
Yours lovely baby

Direccin: 18, Avenue Leopold
Sedar Senghor
PB32310, Ponty, Senegal
Tel:+221773606806
Fax: +221338202684

Your Kind Attention

Sir, I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually, we have been informed about you by the young lady Miss Awa Dickson that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's fund deposit with our bank.

Late Dr.Dickson Johnson is our late customer with a substantial amount. The volume of money is $3.5(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State of American Dollars.) Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your account, we need the following legal requirements:

1. A power of attorney or A letter of Probate and an Affidavit of OATH empowering you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. These documents must be prepared and endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer in the Federal High Court since the girl is currently residing in Senegal.

2. A transfer instruction from Miss Awa Dickson fully endorsed and signed by the lawyer

3. A bond of Contract Agreement =0 A

4. The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming his death. (for attestation)

5. A certificate of fund deposit issued to him by our bank. (for attestation)

6. Your Personal information including; contacts, full name, Your Designated bank account where the money is to be wired, the Name of The lawyer From Senegal who does the legal powers,

Note that the above documents are compulsory for the filling of BTD Form 41, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Payment Director Mr. M.R. Rajagopalan Nair +221773606806 or write to rajagopalnaire@aol.com for more directives and clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Roudip Dioff
Secretary.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rajagopalnaire@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.52.118 by webstg-m06.mail.aol.com (10.74.13.95) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 01 Apr 2016 04:06:58 -0400
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016
Cc: awa4dickson@yahoo.com
Subject: International Commercial Bank Senegal Reply In Relation To Miss
Awa Dickson

Oh my beloved Darling,
Honey honestly am very happy as received the mail bank gave to you concerning the money transfer and i just forwarded the mail to you now and am more than happy that the bank have agreed to transfer the money into your account and i have heard what the bank said concerning the transfer ,honey God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my late father's money to your position for a better life with you and after the money transfer i will come over to your country to start a new life with you and live with you for ever. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you we can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my late father's money to your account ok.
I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer the money to your position Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here .

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of OATH which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev Peter Mialo and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Matamba William. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will like you to consult him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and Affidavit of OATH that will enable you transfer my 3.5 million dollars from International Commercial bank Senegal to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

So honey this is the Lawyer information,
Barr. Matamba William Advocate Carbinet

Email; lawfirm_matamba@yahoo.com

Email; avocatscarbinete@gmail.com

Telephone number : +221778110633

Please honey consult the Lawyer as quickly as possible and you can call him on phone to confirm carefully if he will direct us on what we could do next.
I have put all my trust on you and believe that God will continue to guide
and strengthen you for all you have done for me.
Honey i will stop here and please do not forget to update me if you hear from the lawyer.
Kissssssssssss
Thanks and have a wonderful day my love
Your lovely baby

Awa

My name is and am Miss Awa Dickson foreign partner. i have applied to you requesting for your legal assistance to prepare a power of Attorney and Affidavit of support as we were directed by our Bank to enable the release of money into my Bank account safely.We are having the support of the refugees Camp Reverend Pastor who directed us to you for this assistance please. Sir help us with those funds transfer documents,
Thanks.

Added Phone Numbers:
FAX: +221338202684
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221778110633
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Oh my beloved and wonderful Darling,
Honey good morning and happy weekend my love,how are you today and how was your night and your health which is so precious to me,honey i hope that you are in good health and healthy,as for me honey honestly am only here thinking about my situation and how God can make away for me to come out here and meet you in your country,which i know that this God who started this will surly see me through and lead me to your peaceful home where i will live the rest of my life with you ok.
So honey in fact i don't know how to thank you for all the effort which you have made so far,i have seen that you have sent mail to the lawyer and my God will touch the lawyer to help us,so that he will get those documents which the bank required from us before they will transfer the money into your account,sweetheart the most important thing now is those documents,and please just keep everything within yourself,i thank God that the bank have agreed to transfer the money to your account as they promised me when i sent them mail,so honey now you have mail the lawyer remember to update me as soon as you hear from him ok.
Honey will stop here and please always take good care of yourself for me because you are my happiness and my life.
Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend
Yours lovely baby

BAR DR WILLAM MATAMBA (ESQ)
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
NO;48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE (2nd FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL
P.O BOX.28874
PHONE: +221778110633
EMAIL: lawfirm_matamba@yahoo. com

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 02 - 04 - 2016
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 02 - 04 -2016

Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and

FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION,

IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL I RECEIVED, IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS AWA DICKSON TO TRANSFER SOME FUND FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK SENEGAL TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE BANK REQUIRED FROM YOU.

OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OUR LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY .

1) NAME..............
2) ADDRESS ........
3) TELL PHONE ...............
4) FAX.................
5) E-MAIL............
6) COUNTRY.........
7) PROFESSION....
8) AGE...............

ALL THIS INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY .

NOTE THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL, TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND NOTE THAT WE CAN NOT ENDORSE THESE DOCUMENTS BEFORE YOU PAY FOR IT .

AFTER WHICH OUR LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

NOTE THAT YOUR PARTNER MISS AWA DICKSON HAVE SUBMITTED

(1). A COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE OF YOUR PARTNER'S LATE FATHER .

2). A COPY OF DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO DR JOHNSON DICKSON FOR REGISTERED THEM IN THE HIGH COURT.

OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS.
THANKS FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH OUR LAW FIRM IN THIS TRANSACTION.

REGARDS,

YOURS IN SERVICE,

BAR DR WILLIAM MATAMBA (Esq)
SENIOR ADVOCATE
DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TEL PHONE +221778110633
EMAIL ADDRESS;

lawfirm_matamba@yahoo.com
avocatscarbinete@gmail.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <lawfirm_matamba@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.203] by tm23.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2016 10:19:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1012.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2016 10:19:03 -0000
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016
Reply-To: William Matamba <lawfirm_matamba@yahoo.com>
Subject: BAR DR WILLAM MATAMBA (ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

awa4dickson@yahoo.com lawfirm_matamba@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Honey good morning my love,how are you today and how was your weekend over there in your country and your precious health which is so precious to me,honey i hope that you are in good health and healthy,as for me,honey honestly am here day and night thinking about you and how the faithful day will be in my life when i will set my eyes on you,honey in fact it will be a day i will never ever forget in my life,because i so much love you with all my heart and i know that soonest i will see you, and start a new life with you.
Darling honestly am more than happy now as i received your information which you sent to the lawyer,and i believed that the lawyer will start processing those documents,because it is the only thing the bank required from us before they will transfer the money into your own personal account,so honey please as soon as you hear from the lawyer,remember to update me .
Mean while i really really appreciate all the effort which you have made so far to make sure everything go well and to see that i come our here and come over to your country,i love you and i will love you all the days of my life.
i will stop here and please take good care of yourself for me because you are my happiness .
Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Thanks and have a nice day my love
Yours lovely baby

Honey good day my beloved darling ,how was you today over there and your health,i hope that you are fine,as for me honey honestly i don't know what to said as i received mail from the lawyer concerning those documents ,i just forwarded the mail to you now, the lawyer said we should pay 1070 dollars for those documents and i have told my reverend father and he asked the lawyer why and the lawyer said that this money belongs to the federal Government of Senegal and must be paid to the high court first before those documents will be released in your name and my reverend pleaded to him to help us and the lawyer said the only thing is that we have to do fast because the bank are now waiting for us to bring those documents so that they will transfer the money into your account and according to the lawyer,he said that it will take him only two working days to prepare those documents immediately the money is send to him and the lawyer assured us that he is going to help us and make sure that the money is transfer,please honey i will like you to try your best to send the money to the lawyer so that he will start process those documents,and you know that the bank are now waiting for those documents to enable them transfer the money to your account .
Darling you know all my condition here and i don't have any other person except you, and the bank said that they will not transfer any money from the account until we bring those documents,so please try your best for me and see how you can send the money to the lawyer so that he will help us get those documents since it is the only thing the bank required from us before they transfer the money to your account.
Honey please with tears in my eyes and on my bended knee i am pleading with you to try and send the money to the lawyer, even if it means for you to borrow please do that and after the money transfer we will pay back with interest please.
I don't have freedom here and i cannot involve any other person into this. all my love, hope, trust and confidence is in you please do not disappoint me in this transfer because i trust and have confidence in you that is why i want you to help me transfer the money into your account so that i will be free from this camp and come over to your country.
Meanwhile to continue my education there while you will invest the money wisely in a very good business for our better tomorrow since i am still too young to manage this amount of money and all the money will be with you.
Honey please,you know that the bank are waiting for us,please try your best and talk to the lawyer and send the money to him because the bank are now waiting for those documents ok.
I am waiting to receive your favorable reply soon. Take good care of yourself for me and remember that you are my happiness and my life
Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Yours lovely baby

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
DAKAR SENEGAL
P.O BOX.28874 +221778110633
Email: lawfirm_matamba@yahoo. com

For Your Attention ;

We have acknowledged the receipt of your information as Our Noble Chamber Policy directed .

Our efforts and final verification cost procedures through the Office of the Chief Justice of the Federal High Court here in Senegal today 4th of April 2016 had a fair approval

We shall establish a legal back up to enable you stand proxy on the claim of your partner Miss Awa Dickson inheritance kept in a financial institution.

We commend your honest understanding and readiness to oblige with our legal directives to effect a successful procurement of those Funds Transfer Documents immediately.

Sequel to your request, below are the analysis of the cost of the procurement of those Documents:

COSTS:

1.Our Chamber Consultation Fees------ $150 Us Dollar

2.A Power of Attorney---- $300 Us Dollar

3.Affidavit/Oath ------ $350 Us Dollar

4.Stamps, Authentication and registration of all documents----- $270 Us Dollar

Total Fund Transfer Fees for the Procurement of these Documents in your favor as had been directed by the Bank is $1070 Us Dollar ( One Thousand and Seventy Us Dollar only).

Be informed that this payment will effect a firm beginning during the legality and authentication of all these Documents from the Federal High Court through the Office of the Chief Justice for equity and fairness in your favor.

You are hereby notified that every payment passes through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram through Our Chamber Secretary as the recipient . If you require our Law Firm Revenue Collection Bank Account, We shall as well make it available to enable payment direct delivery safely.

Follow our payment schedule below ;

SECRETARY' NAME:...... DEMBE MARKY
COUNTRY;............ SENEGAL
CITY;.................... DAKAR
QUESTION;..........TO WHO
ANSWER;............ MATAMBA.

Do forward every details accordingly as soon as payment is concluded. We shall commence the procurement of those immediately we receive the Payment. Official copies will be sent to you and the Bank for reference purposes.

Yours Sincerely,

Bar.Dr William Matamba
senior Advocate
No.48 Avenue Lamine Gueye (2nd Floor)
Dakar Senegal.
Office Tell Phone.+221778110633
Email Address;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

awa4dickson@yahoo.com lawfirm_matamba@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 am

Honey good morning my love,how are you today and how was your night and your precious health which is so precious to me ,honey i hope that you are in good health and healthy,as for me my love,in fact you have made my day bright ad i read your mail now,honey i don't know how to thank you for all you have done for me,honestly am shading tears now as writing this mail to you because you have showed me love,caring,understanding,in fact you are God sent which i know that he will also reward you for my sake,so honey i have read the mail which you sent to the lawyer so that he can provide their bank account so that you can send the money to them,which i have pleaded to my reverend right now to call the lawyer so that he can give you what you asked him,the lawyer said that he will give you but it would be so fast if you can send the money through money gram so that he can receive the money the same day you send the money to him,so honey you said that you have not done anything with western union or money gram,my reverend said it is the easy way to send money to another country ok.
Sweetheart please just try all you best for me because i put all my trust on you which i know that after the money transfer i will come over to your country to live the rest of my life with you for ever,please talk to me because the mail you sent to me is what you sent to the lawyer .
i will stop here and please take good care of yourself for me because you are my happiness and my life.
Kisssssssssssssssssssssssss
Thanks and have a nice day my love
Yours lovely baby
Awa

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
DAKAR SENEGAL
P.O BOX.28874 +221778110633
Email: lawfirm_matamba@yahoo. com

Attention;

I acknowledged the receipt of your message once again regarding the legal Documents, Therefore i saw all you said based on the legal fee which is the sum of $1070 Us Dollars.

Here are the Account Information which you will used to wire the Fund with any problem;

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MARTIN TONY GEORGE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 5 0 0 9 3 5 0 0 0 5

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 92

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5009 3500 0592

Note that you are to send the Payment Slip immediately you make the Payment.

Yours Sincerely,

Bar.Dr William Matamba
senior Advocate
No.48 Avenue Lamine Gueye (2nd Floor)
Dakar Senegal.
Office Tell Phone.+221778110633
Email Address;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:24 am

Honey good morning my beloved darling,hoe you today and how was your night over there and your precious heath which is so precious to me,honey i hope that your night was good and you are in good health and healthy,as for me honey my night remain the same til the day i will see you face to face and sleep with you,that is the day my night will be good which i know that soonest i will be with you ok.
Sweetheart honestly am so happy once again as i received the account the lawyer sent to you and you have also promised him that today you will send him the money which i know that you will do it for me,please honey remember to update me immediately you send the lawyer the money so that i will know that you have send him the money although that the lawyer himself will also tell me,so honey i really really appreciate all you have done and God will reward you most and i will love you all the days of my life till death.
i will stop here my love and please take good care of yourself for me because you are my happiness.
Thanks and have a nice day
Yours lovely baby
Awa

Honey good morning my love,how are you today and how was your night and your precious health which is very very important to me,honey i hope that you are in good health and healthy,as for me honey honestly am worried because have not heard from you,and you know that any time i read your mail is like if am there with you despite that am not seeing you face to face,only reading your mind,this morning my reverend sent for me that the lawyer called him because he has not heard from you too and you promised him that you will send the money to him yesterday but you did not send it or send mail him,he was asking my reverend if i have heard from you,so honey please can talk to me so that i will have rest of mind ok.
Honey please i really misssssssssss you and am waiting for your mail to know how far you have gone with the lawyer and please you know that the bank are waiting for us to bring those documents to enable them transfer the money to your account and it is only those documents they need from us ok.
I will stop here my love and please take good care of yourself for me .
Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Thanks and have a nice day
Yours lovely baby
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:52 pm

Same phone number:

Direccin: 18, Avenue Leopold
Sedar Senghor
PB32310, Ponty, Senegal
Tel:+221773606806
Fax: +221338202684

Your Kind Attention

Compliment of the day, I wish to write on behalf of the board directors of International commercial bank of Senegal (ICB) I hereby to inform you of a left over fund in our bank for the past years. After our last remittance to Miss Awa Dickson there was 500,000.00 United state dollars that was left to remit to her but since then we have not get her notice.

We have tried severally to get in touch with her through the phone number she provided with no luck,also have sent several messages to her and she didn't reply.This morning when i was going through to her files i found out that you were once applied to stand on her behalf to reclaim this same fund that was deposited by her deceased father.

Kindly let us know if you are still active with this email so we can proceed in how to remit the remaining fund to you as soon as possible.

Header:

Return-Path: <rajagopalnaire@aol.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic302.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020
Subject: We need your Urgent Reply
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.