Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Amaka Cliff

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Amaka Cliff

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Return-Path: <demondstella@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 19:25:57 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Fine Girl <heritamatthew123@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello!

Hello my dear,
Am Ms Herita Matthew nice to see your wonderful profile here http://www.facebook. Want you to be my friend? saw you profile email today am interested in you look for a nice man i will love forever because i am a woman that knows how to make a man smile. I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from Your new friend Ms Herita Matthew!
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: heritamatthew123@hotmail.com demondstella@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:15 pm

Skype ID:
live:heritamatthew123

Hello my dearest one,
I am very happy to see your mail in my mail box today, i really appreciate your kindness and your quick responds, may God bless you, my name is Miss Herita Matthew, am 24 years old Girl from Southern Sudan. I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee. My father Dr Jones Matthew, who was one of the South Sudan's minister was killed on May 02, 2012 in a plane crash along with at least 18 other people, most of them senior officials and ministers. My father Dr.Jones Matthew, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2012.

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, but unfortunately to them they did not see where i hide my father's important file On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out document which my beloved late father used and deposit money in bank, with my name as the next of kin. My step mother was aware of this and she conspired with my uncle to kill me if i do not submit it to them and i ran away. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal . I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.3, Million in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when my father died.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is US$5.3, Million and I have confirmed from the Bank. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in the establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to yourself. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me. I shall be waiting to hear from you soon. God bless you,

Sincerely yours Herita Matthew.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <heritamatthew123@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM3PR06MB1202.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com
Wed, 30 Mar 2016

Hello My dear,
I have just received your email with lot's of excitement, because since when I sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. I am glad now that I saw your email. Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev. Father in the refugees camp Dakar Senegal, I told the Rev. Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugees camp life is very difficult,

You can also call me through this telephone number +221-70-91-613-57 Sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation. Though I do not have money to be calling you on telephone. But I still need your contact information, i need your Telephone Number, your House Address also your occupation so that i will send the Contact of the Bank to you so that you will contact them for confirmation and procedure for transferring the money as we proceed in the transaction,

I have prepared the letter which you will have to send to the bank, I will be sending to you by tomorrow as soon as I received your next email, i will be happy to meet with you soon. I will be waiting for next email with happiness.
Yours lovely Herita.

PHOTOS;

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221709161357
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:53 am

Dearest one,

Thank you for the mail and i really appreciate your concern, Really it sounds some how, depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with me that God has answered my fasting and prayer's and i was moved. Dear please i will want you to call on my phone number i want to ask you for something ok. I will like you to start by contacting the bank and find out the possibility of transferring this fund to your position. i have sent a letter of introduction to the bank now introducing you to them as my foreign partner and trustee. I have decided to in trust my whole life in your hand and hope that you won't betray the trust. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you,

And i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. I really need you in my life, and if it is the will of God, i believe we will make a good family.

BELLOW IS THE BANK CONTACT PLEASE CONTACT THEM NOW.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C

Royal Bank of Scotland HQ, 609 London Road,
Glasgow G40 1NE Gogarburn, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Email Address;
royalbankofscotland.plc1@aol.com
royabankofscotlanduk@gmail.com
Telephone Number.Tel: +447043311975
Director; Mr. Stephen Hester.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK

My name is .............

Nationality...........

Age...............

Gender.........

Account Number...........

Phone Number............

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Herita Matthew whose father’s name is Late Dr. Jones Matthew, the father has an account Number 000056884711BH003 in your Bank. Miss Herita Matthew in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $3.5 Million US dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Herita Matthew that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted Thanks..

Looking forward to hear your respond from the bank. God bless you. Please send mail to the bank now tell them that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, And ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country. God bless you my love

Yours lovely Miss Herita Matthew.

Phone Number:
+447043311975
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Affiniti Integrated Solutions Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:36 pm

The scammer is abusing stolen photos of Amaka Cliff.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

heritamatthew123@hotmail.com royalbankofscotland.plc1@aol.co

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:40 pm

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Email address: royalbankofscotland.plc1@aol.com
Private Email : royabankofscotlanduk@gmail.com

Tel : : +447045704933 +448715035590.

MANDATE TO TRANSFER LATE MR JONES MATHEW FUNDS WITH REFERENCE ACCOUNT NUMBER WT / 1005 8703459 HAVING MISS HERITA MATTHEW AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT.

Sir / ,

The Royal Bank of Scotland through the office of the Transfer Manager/Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer say welcome, We write to you in respect of the email received from Miss Herita Mathew on the above Subject Matter and we wish to inform you that we have been notified of the Death of the Account Holder with us by the Next of Kin as Recorded in the Mandate File with us in the person of Miss Herita Mathew who has Mandated us Vida a legal Instruments previously submitted in your Behalf to Release and Transfer the Funds which its In ital Deposit stood at $3.5 Million US dollars ( Subject to Change after activation to include all accruals) to your Nominated Account Having made Exhaustive inquiries as to the Veracity of the Claims which we Found out to be True and in order we hereby wish to inform you that the Instructions shall be carried Consequent Upon the Following Conditions in line with Claims Requirements upon which we shall exercise our Banking Obligations to you.Given the fact that the Funds Originates From Africa we shall like to have the Following Documents as issued and obtained from the Country of Origin of the late Account Holder/Depositor.

1, A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be signed and endorsed by a Senegalese lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.Clearance Documents from their Financial and Regulatory Body

3.Death Certificate of Late Mr.Jones Mathew

Consequent Upon the Receipt of the aforementioned Documents we shall activate the Account to accommodate all accruals as we Deduct the Bank Charges while Transferring the Final Balance to your Nominated Account.As it stands now ,No Tr transactions shall be made on the account or any Instructions carried out until all Requirements/Conditions has been met as advised. While awaiting to Hear from you,we wish to assure you of our Quality service at all Times,

Yours Faithfully,
Sir, Mr Stephen Hester
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

Dear sweetheart,
Am grateful for your concern and how to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercies, you are so caring. I am fine is only that hunger is the talk of the day, there is no food to eat talk of clothing, there are much suffering here, i am passing through difficulties but i believe that soon every thing will be over, i am also thinking about you every minute of the day and i want to be with you as soon as possible to have a new life and rejoice with you in all the days of my life.Honey they don't give us food here in the camp i want you to fast and contact this lawyer for him to get those requirements so that i will be out of this situation. Honey I have the death certificate of my beloved father, Concerning the rest of the documents, I haven't them and I noticed from the bank reply that they must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which I will give you sole authority to represent me, swearing the oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry. As you can see, I am a refugee as well as stranger to this Country and i have no any idea or how we can obtain the documents from the Federal High Court of Senegal.Therefore, I discuss with the man of God who is taking care of us, he introduce me with a lawyer.

I have meet with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he accepted to help us. I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service, he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to ask for cost of obtaining the said documents and while written to him please demand for the cost of those documents. He therefore gave me his contact information to give to you so that you will contact him for further discussion. Right now, I will like you to contact the lawyer.

Below is the lawyer's contact.

Sheriff Azeez Chambers Barristers & Solicitors
Km 3 Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop, Dakar-Senegal
TEL... 00221.77.73.67771 / 00221.77.19.17.550
FAX .. 00221-33.825-32-16
E mail address, barristerazeezlawchambers51@lawyer.com
barrsheriffazeezchembers1@hotmail.com

Dear please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us. please try to call me with the Rev Father mobile number +221709161357 so we can discuss more about our self. God bless you.

Yours always Miss Herita Matthew.

PLEASE FILL YOUR INFORMATION AND FORWARD HIM TO THE LAWYER AS FOLLOWS;

Name .............

Nationality...........

Age...............

Occupation.........

Phone Number............

Barristers Skype ID:
live:barrsheriffazeezchembers1

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447045704933
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+448715035590
Number billable as premium rate number

+221777367771
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221771917550
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +221338253216
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerazeezlawchambers51@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:41 am

SHERIFF AZEEZ CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES.
Sheriff Azeez Chambers Barristers & Solicitors
Km 3 Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop , Dakar-Senegal
TEL... +221-777-36-7771/ 00221.77.19.17.550
FAX .. 00221-33.825-32-16

E mail address,
barristerazeezlawchambers51@lawyer.com
barrsheriffazeezchembers1@hotmail.com

Urgent Attention. ,
Note that I am in receipt of your mail, i wish to thanks you for accepting to use us in this transaction, i wish to assure you that we give the best legal service to our clients, These are the demands from the Federal High Court Of Justice, for Notarization and Authentication of your Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath; Your Partner Miss Herita Mathew, MUST appear in court to sign the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath. I, Barr. Sheriff Azeez, your Principal Attorney will sign on your behalf, From the inquiries made at the Federal High Court today, please note that all this service will be subject to the payment of our legal service charges. And also you are to pay the cost of oath fee including the stamp duty fee and the notary stamp and authentication fee.

Please note that we had to be minimal in our service charge because of the present condition of Miss Herita Mathew, and Rev Father Johnson Collins who gave us the details of her conditions in the Refugee camp. To this end, we have accepted that our service charge will be paid to us before we start this project. However, the financial expenditure that will have to be done is the Oath fee, Notary and Stamp duty fee as listed below:

Oath Fee: .............................. .................150 Euros To be paid in Court.
Stamp Duty Fee: ............................... ......150 Euros.To be paid in Court.
Notary and Authentication Stamp: .............150 Euros.To be paid in Court.
Our Service Charge..............................200 Euros.

TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND...................(650 Euros )

Take Note: We have to receive this payment (650 Euros ) before we commence operation. Upon the receipt of the Fee, I will proceed to the Federal High court with the, Statement of account/Certificate of deposit for will then swear affidavit of support to change you as the owner of the fund. You are therefore advised to send finances to enable us pay oath fee, Notary and stamp duty fees. To do this, you will have to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer, MoneyGram, Or Ria Money transfer to My Secretary's name and address there in With the MTCN Code Number for Confirmation.

SECRETARY NAME:..................KHADIATOU SOW
ADDRESS:............KM 3 AVENUE CHEIKH ANTA DIOP
CITY......DAKAR
TEL... +221-777-36-7771

Using the Followings as Test Question and answer

Test Question................

Answer........................ Herita

Upon the receipt of the said amount ( 650 Euros ). we will commence the processing immediately, Which will be ready in two working days.

NOTE: WE COLLECT PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES (AS THE BARRISTER'S LAW OF THE UNITED NATIONS DEMANDS) FOR A HUGE TRANSFER.

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.
THANKS. YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

SHERIFF AZEEZ CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.