Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt.Gen. Susan Jane Helms

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

inforsupermaritimecourier@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:33 am

Fax number reported on page 4.

Sir,
Disbursement Of Fund:
This is to officially inform you that we recovered your bank cheque from Rev Father from Senegal,about the payment release of your fund to our main affiliated financial service agency for fund delivery, (MARITIME COURIER/SECURITY COMPANY) On our general review and general auditing led by the new the "Head of operation/transfer" we have noticed you are among the people that had failed operation for the claim/transferring of the deposited fund of deceased customer. Your payment file was recently verified and found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations given to you in respect to your transfer payment to your bank account as you have acknowledged being the legal beneficiary.
The new head of operation/transfer has canceled this operation as We understand your incapability to fulfilling the obligations given to you on this process, and we have concluded for other solution to your fund transfer. We are working to make sure that every recently unclaimed fund should be released to the beneficiaries according to the level of each operations, and all the unclaimed funds after due effort/solutions and operations to release the fund to the beneficiary but to no avail, will be returned to the treasury account of this bank/the government.
We have arranged your payment through our main financial services agency for fund delivery. Your fund has been released to this our main financial agency for fund delivery "MARITIME COURIER/SECURITY COMPANY" This Agency has been given the responsibility to deliver the fund to you as a consignment box and your receive the fund in consignment box as the consignee. If after every effort the fund as consignment box is not delivered to you as only solution to release your payment, the MARITIME COURIER/SECURITY COMPANY will return the funds to our bank and the fund will be diverted to the treasury account of this bank/the government account. This is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the directors of this bank in respect to overseas pending transfer payment and debt rescheduling.
Although all your personal data as we have it in the file has been forwarded to (Maritime Courier/Security Company) our main financial agency for fund delivery for the immediate delivering of the funds, however, you advised to immediately start communication with the agency and reconfirm your data as listed below.

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______
2. DELIVERY ADDRESS:_______
3. PHONE NUMBER:_________
4. EMAIL ADDRESS:________
5. AGE:____
6. OCCUPATION:______
8. COUNTRY:________

And here below is the communication/contact details of (Maritime Courier/Security Company) our main financial agency for the fund delivery.
Company name: Supermaritime courier and Security Service
Office / address: one Portuaire Derriere SGMT Route Man
BP 9198 Lome Togo
Phone:+22896612554
Fax: +228 929 93 921
Email: inforsupermaritimecourier@gmail.com
info@supermaritimecs.com
We congratulate you in advance.
Yours faithfully,
Operation manager: MR. K. Vlavo

HEADER:
Return-Path: <inlandcustomrevenueremittance@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x242.google.com (mail-vk0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::242])
Thu, 31 Mar 2016
Sender: inlandcustomrevenueremittance@gmail.com

About:
info@supermaritimecs.com
Shown as "Client Hold"

About:
ww w.supermaritimeonline.hst.im

Home Page:

Homepage.PNG

Contact Page:

Contact Page.PNG

Text from contact page:
CONTACT US

one Portuaire Derriere SGMT Route Man BP 9198 Lome Togo
Phone: +228 976 25 530 Fax: +228 929 93 921
Email: infosupermaritimecourier@gmail.com
Operation manager: MR. K. Vlavo

Phone Number:
+22896612554
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider*
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt.Gen. Susan Jane Hel

Unread postby El Capitan Borracho » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:46 am

El Capitan Borracho
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:50 am

Thank you ECB for the update.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

susanhhelms25@gmail.com dengbj@mymailonline.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:14 am

Return-Path: <dengbj@mymailonline.net>
Subject: Hello dear
To: Recipients <dengbj@mymailonline.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 23:56:47 +0000
Reply-To: susanhhelms25@gmail.com
Return-receipt-to: susanhhelms25@gmail.com

Hello dear
nice to meet you,my name is susanh helms.please reply me back at my email address (susanhhelms25@gmail.com) immediatley ok, so that i can tell you more about me and send you my pictures.Thanks,From susanh
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:41 am

Attn:.
Address:
Tel. No.

We wish to inform you that we the Supermaritime courier and Security Service,Republic of Togo branch which the headquarters all over Africa has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was original sent by Rev Father,

Be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto, and currently waiting for insurance coverage and dispatch, meanwhile, you are expected to send insurance fee of 1,500 euro immediately to facilitate required insurance certificate.

For fast receipt of the fees, send the money through western union
money transfer, money gram to the name of our logistics and dispatch
manager in the information below for the services required;

Receiver's name===== Maxwell
Surname:============ James
City================ Lome
Country============= Togo

QUESTION==========GOOD

ANSWER============GOOD

Amount============== 1,500 Euro
Sender's Name:==========
Sender's Address:====

As soon as you send the money, kindly scan and send the
payment receipt/slip to us via email attachment for documentary purpose.

With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it arrive your country.

Delivery will be made within 48 hours of confirmation and receipt of fees payment.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s)please contact us on our telephone number (+22896612554)
for more directives/clarifications. please always reply to this email
id :infosupermaritimecourier@gmail.com
info@supermaritimecs.com

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

We are waiting for your responds.

Operation manager . MR. K VLAVO
Supermaritime Couier and Security Service
Telephone: +22896612554
info@supermaritimecs.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:13 am

We receive your mail,Use the Below account to send the Money.

BANK:UNION TOGOLAISE BANQUE

BENEFICIARY NAME: EKPE MARTIN BASSEY

ACCOUNT NUMBER:153360010005000

IBAN TG53 TG009 01015 336001005000 49

SWIFT CODE: UNTB TG TG

ADDRESS: KEGUE MSON AZIZ NON LION DE, L'ECHANGEUR

Send the Transfer slip after you have Send the Money and Delivery will be made within 48 hours of confirmation and receipt of fees payment.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s)please contact us on our telephone number (+22896612554)
info@supermaritimecs.com

info@supermaritimecs.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:06 am

Attn:

We receive your mail and we will like you to send the Money through Money Gram or Western Union so that it will be very easy for us to receive the money here,If you send the Money through the account it will take 4 working days before it will reach here so you hereby advise to Use western Union to Send the Money with the Below name.

Name...Maxwell James
Address...Lome Togo
Country...Togo

Send the western union or money gram Details after you have Send the Money
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Below is the account,

BANK ACCOUNT NAME : UMAH EMMANUEL UDONSI

BANK NAME : UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE

IBAN CODE : TG53-TG009010214352550050002

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 214352556005000

SWIFT CODE: UNTBTGTG

ADDRESS: UTB JEAN 11,NOVISSI.LOME-TOGO

kindly scan and send the bank payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment of 1,700 usd so that we can pick the money over here and do all the necessary things that are need to be done

info@supermaritimecs.com

info@supermaritimecs.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susansmx@hotmail.com SUSAN HELMS

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Skype ID:
Susan Helms / live:susansmx_1

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing ,i got your contact from INTERNET SITE like i said my names are Susan Helms, born February 26, 1958, a United State Army, and presently in Libya on an assignment in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, I am contacting you as the matter of urgent I am looking for serious and honest reliable business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we are to remain in the war zone. Now i have fully made up my mind to go into business

We are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs.During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us. Out of the total fund my share was$3,500,000 ( Three Million Five Hundred Thousand united states Dollars).I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $3,500,000 out of here to you, as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear, I have made solid arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country or elsewhere. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

Note: I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. Conclusively wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, and then send your questions. Here is my Attach picture, Best regard.

General Susan Helms.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <susansmx@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB4PR07MB425.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.141.237.141]) by
Wed, 20 Apr 2016
Subject: FROM General Susan Helms.

Profile Elements:
Xixiou Chao / xixiou.chao
No Recent Posts. 56 Friends.

9 Photos sent with the E-mail. 3 posted previously.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (154.17 KiB) Viewed 8599 times

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (166.82 KiB) Viewed 8599 times

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG
Capture5.PNG (124.62 KiB) Viewed 8599 times

Capture6.PNG
Capture6.PNG (170.77 KiB) Viewed 8599 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susansmx@hotmail.com SUSAN HELMS

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:06 am

My dear

How are you today? I hope you are fine,Thanks for your concern and kind response you have given to me, very soon by the end of next month my mission here in Libya will be over and I will join you,actually,I was once married and divorced by my ex-husband about 7 years ago due to some certain issues.However,the reason why I want to send that amount to you is because i have intention of setting up a good business,as I will retire immediately my assignment is over here.

However,please i will like you to forward your contact information including your telephone number to enable the Diplomat to reach you easily on his arrival in your country as he will be leaving in any moment from now to your country.i also want to remind you again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us you should not let the UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT to know the content of the box is money.
Once you agree with the following conditions i will arrange your meeting with the Diplomat within 24 hours

1).That you will keep this transaction 100% confidential secret even your closest friend

2).That you will support this transaction both financially and morally in case of any clearance charges at the airport OR along the way until this consignment box is delivered in your home.that you will not cheat me or demands for more percent after the funds must have been delivered to you.
3).That you will always consult me before taking any decision so that we will always put our heads together and work out the transaction without any mistake.

If you agreed with the above 3 instructions please kindly send me your information:

YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY AUTHORIZED IDENTITY SCAN COPY: ,

TELEPHONE NUMBER: ........................,

FULL NAME: .........................

CITY: .......................

RESIDENTIAL OR OFFICE ADDRESS, TO RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT:..........................

Am waiting your urgent respond.

Thanks.Lt.General Susan Helms.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.