Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jeffreyhyde.evergreenfederalbnk@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jeffreyhyde.evergreenfederalbnk@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:47 pm

Reply Urgently
People
Ever Green Bnk <jeffreyhyde.evergreenfederalbnk@outlook.com> Today om 16:23
Reply-To: <jeffreyhyde.evergreenfederalbnk@hotmail.com>
Message body
Ever Green Financial Institution
Grant Pass, Oregon United States Of America.
Telephone: +15412109576

To Your Urgent Attention,

Your payment file was brought to my office on March 30th,2016 by Federal Reserve Bank New York in agreement with United Nation Organization to credit part payment of $3.5million to your local bank account and the remaining balance will be credited as soon as you confirm existence of $3.5million into your local bank account. For your information,instruction has been given to us by Federal Reserve System and United Nation to transfer fund to you once you secure FUND IDENTIFICATION RECORD CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

Bear in mind that Fund cannot be legally transferred to your account without you having a copy of above mentioned CERTIFICATE in your poessession and be rest assured that every other payments you are supposed to pay in advance before receiving outstanding fund have been hereby cancelled.The only fee you are going to pay in the course of this transaction is processing fee of $350 which will be used to secure the requested certificate. As soon as i have your positive response, i shall let you know where you can send processing fee and i will commence payment arrangement to release outstanding fund to your nominated account without hitch or delay.

For further verification, you are advised to reconfirm the following below:

Your Full Name:............
Address:...................
Sex:.......................
How long have you been waiting for payment.....
How much have you paid in the past....
Your Direct Contact Telephone:...........
Indicate your most prefered option of payment;(1)Telex-Wire Transfer or (2)Online Bank Transfer.

Your urgent cooperation is needed to conclude this transadtion within 3working days.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Hyde
President & CEO
Ever Green Financial Institution.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.