Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

addisonadams67@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

addisonadams67@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:28 pm

Zorpia:

Hello Friend, I am very glad to meet you online here, I’m Mr. Addison Adams. after going through your profile my spirit please me to contact you. I am interested in establishing a valuable investment there in country, Such as Hotel Management, Restate. or any business that can be profitable at the end of the year. i have no idea on how i should proceed. I’m simply searching for a reliable and honest person who i can trust that will help me handle very confidential project there in your country. Please could you contact me through this my private Email: addisonadams67@ gmail.com, or send me yours for more details.or more details.

Screen name: Addison / NelsonIhenacho
53, Bucharest, Romania
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 24‑57, in Viet Nam.

Picture used:
nelson.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: addisonadams67@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:12 am

Email:

FROM THE DESK OF MR.ADDISON ADAM
BRANCH OPERATIONAL MANAGER NATIONAL BANK OF ABU-DHABI,
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
EMAIL: addisonadams67@gmail.com

GOOD DAY. thanks for your respond , my name is Mr. Addison Adam, the newly appointed branch manager of National bank of Abu-Dhabi United Arab Emirates , at the ADNOC CASH-OFFICE Branch. i am a man of my word. I was searching for someone who can help me receive some valuable fund there in your country for investment. after going through your profile my spirit permitted me to contact you over this confidential transaction which i have with me here in my branch office.
I wish to know if we can work together as one family, i would like you to stand as foriegn beneficiary to my deceased client Mr.Edward Diaz Ortega. who made some fix deposits of $9.700, 000 (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand United states dollars) with my bank. Before his death he died without registered any next of kin to this fund . and as such fund now have an open beneficiary mandate the bank will not have any doubt transferring this fund into your account without any much protocols on the way.
I have done all the necessary home work to carry out this fund with all the necessary documents covering this fund. But as stand the nature of this business is something I cannot do alone without the help of an outsider. since I work directly here in this bank I can’t stand in front side of the transaction and claim the fund alone. I need the help of an outsider to enable me proceed with the transaction without any delay.
if you are interested to work with me in this business transaction do let me know so that i can give you all the comprehensive details on what we are to do for the funds to be wired into your account, before my meeting with you for the disbursement of the fund in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you, i urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible as to enable us expedite action immediately without delay. awaiting your urgent and positive response.

YOURS SINCERELY
Mr. Addison Adams
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:29 am

Email:

Hello Friend.

Thanks for your respond and concern.i sure this transaction is 100% risk free provided you follow my instruction. my spirit plead me to contact you after going through your profile i feel very confidence doing this business with you. i want to fully disclose the nature of this business with you, I am a man of my word.
First I want to give you little details about myself, I am 53 years old born and broth in United State of America, Currently resident here in Emirate Address: bank street building No:48 Floor No 601 my Mobile Number: +971527943695
I am not suppose to send all this information to you as I am still in activating service here. I do this so that you can keep all I am doing with you very confidential, and give me full confidence in this business transaction. After I have found this opportunity and done all the proper research towards this deposit i found out this fund was not registered any next of kin. I pick my interest, And now as such fund have an open foreign beneficiary as related business partner to this client. Providing with my bank with all the original documents such as deposit slip made on the day this money was deposited in my bank. My bank will not have any doubt releasing this fund into your bank account.
I am an insider here coupled with my position. I will make sure everything move successfully without any problem on the way. as the law of this country stands , in any fund that lasted 15 years from the bank will be converted to the Government save fund. This is what pick my interest to move out this fund before the account will be frenzied by the government of this country. And I believe this is an opportunity to me and you to aim this fruity in life, and also help me to clear all the depts. that is given me sleepiness night all the time.
The nature of this business is something I cannot do alone without the help of an outsider. Since I am still working with the bank. This is why I contacted you to assist me so that I will proceed with my further arrangement and make sure this money is wired into your bank account. i have map out on how the percentage will be shared.60% will be for me. 35% for you.5% will map out for any legal documentation that may come out along the line.
before we proceed, i will like to know more details about you. as listed below:
1. Your Full Name:..........
2 Your Nationality:.........
3. Your Full Address:........
4 Your Mobile Number:.........
5. Your Occupation:....
6 Your Age:..............
7. Gender:..........
i assure you this transaction is 100% risk free provided you follow my instruction. i am insider here, coupled with my position. i will put all my effort and make sure this money is released into your account. all i need from you be honest with me in anything we are doing and help me provide reliable bank account where this money will be wire into. also help me apply to my bank as foreign business partner to this client. then leave the rest job under my care. thanks for your kind understanding i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.
regards
Mr. Addison Adam.

+971527943695
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
Original network provider* du
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:44 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for your respond, I appreciate your concern and understanding withing 4/5 couples of days this transaction will be accomplished provided you follow my instruction, I promise you will never regret been partner in this business. I came to you with my open heart and I strongly believe we are going to smile together very soon as soon as we complete this business.
I am very happy hearing from you once again, you have given me full confidence and trust believing you will never betray me or let me down after when this fund have successfully transferred into your bank account, I have my strong faith we both will work together as one family and aim this fruit in life provided you follow my instruction.
I believe before this weekend we are going to achieve our dreams, I will be very grateful to meet you face to face in your country very soon at the conclusion of this transaction. with my position in this bank I am assuring you 100% risk free. I am an insider in this bank my duty here is to perfect my job and make sure everything move smoothly without any suspect on the way.
Find attached Application form under this mail, on how you should out-line your letter to the legal department of my bank, go ahead fill up the attached Application form under this mail, send it to the above listed email to the legal department of my bank.
as soon as this application form is been approved from the legal department of my bank, all the entire information will be pass directly to my office as the bank manager to proceed with the transfer into your account. All you need to do right now go ahead fill up the form send it to the above emails.
Keep me updated as soon as you get any respond from them, so that I will advise you on what to do next to avoid mistake, don’t be afraid of anything i am here to protect our image and make sure everything move successfully without any problem on the way. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon. Find Attached Application under this Mail.

Regards
Mr. Addison Adam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nbadlegalconsultant@consultant.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:45 am

Fake document used in scam:

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF MY FUND WITH A/C NAME: MR. EDWARD

DIAZ ORTEGA, A/C NUMBER: (001-010-437-860-31).

Attn: Legal Department of National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)
Telephone: 0097142724601
Fax: 0097142711675 / Mobile: 00
Email: nbadlegalconsultant@consultant.com

Dear Barr: Mohammed Bekheet El Sayed (Esq.)

I hereby apply to the legal department of the National Bank of Abu Dhabi
(NBAD) through these, their esteem Department of International
Remittance Office for the release of my fund valued at ($9.700,000 USD)
Nine Million Seven Hundred United State Dollars only.

These funds were deposited in your bank custody with A/C Name: MR.
EDWARD DIAZ ORTEGA, A/C Number (001-01-043-786-031).  As
at the time of the deposit no beneficiary to the funds was specified, hence
in place of that he left a special instruction, which you can verify in your
records.  The money can be withdrawn or cleared by me or any other
person I may authorize with the security deposit code. I can give you the
code for verification upon demand.

Please, I want my application to be attended to as quickly as possible. I
shall give you any other details you may wish to know with regards to the
particulars of the account. I want to thank you in anticipation for your
immediate attention, assistance and guidance towards the clearing of these
funds presently with your bank.

You can contact me via phone or email for anything you may need from
me. Please ensure that you expedite actions to process for the release and
transfer of my fund as I need it so urgent to carry out a business project
which has been awarded to me by my country government.

Yours faithfully,

Below are my personal information details:

Bank Name:  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Bank Address: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Swift Code: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
My Full Name:  . . . . . . . . . . .
My Address or office address:  . . . . . . .
Company Name:  . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nationality:   . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . .
Private Telephone/Fax:  . . . . . . . . .
Mobile Number:  . . . . . . . . . .
Private Email:  . . . . . . . . . 

+97142724601 / +97142711675
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location Dubayy (Dubai)
Original network provider* Etisalat

Same so called bank, using the second phone number, was reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =6&t=38621.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.