Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

darine4cisse@yahoo.fr

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

darine4cisse@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:33 pm

Profile Elements:
Name: darine4love
I am a: Female
Height: 5.5 ft / 169 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Aquarius
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Male or female
For: Friendship
City: usa
Descr. of myself: just ok just okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust ok
Descr. what I am looking for: just okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust okjust ok

PM:
Dearest One, I will like to invest in your country a huge sum of money that i inherited from my late father and the money involved is $2.5m dollars which i will like to transfer to your Account in your Country for investment purpose.If interested in the investment contact me on my private email address on how to go about it. darine4cisse@yahoo.fr I awaits your interest on this.Thanks and God Bless you. Yours Sincere, Darine Cisse

E-mail:
Dearest One,

Many thanks for your mail response and your concern. I am Darine Cisse i came from Cote'd ivoire Abidjan West Africa. As i told you that i inherited the money from my late father but the money is deposit in a fixed deposit account with a bank here. Now I want to transfer the money to your country for investment use because my late father made an agreement with the bank that the money will be transferred to another country for investment use. The Bank will accept you without problem provide you will follow their instruction so that is not a problem. I don't want to remember what my closed relation have done to me so I consider that I have non since they denied me of all my inheritage housing and Land properties. Non of them knows about this money I am tell you now, Immedaitely I read from back now I will be given you the concerned document about this transaction and the contact of the Bank for you to contact the Bank for more details.

I want you to assist me transfer the money to your bank account, after the transfer, i will come over to your country in order to continue my school and also for the investment of the money, for your assistance in these areas i am assuring you that I will offer you 20% from the total fund after the transfer while 10% will be for any expenses that might incure during the transaction while the rest will be for the investment programme.

I will like you to send your details as listed below to me so that i will introduce you to the bank first.

1. Your full name and address
2. Your direct telephone
3. Age, marital status and occupation
4. Tell me little about your past business or working experiences

with this information’s, i will introduce you to the bank as my guardian and the person that will receive the money in his bank account. Then i will ask the bank manager the next step to follow.

I am hiding in a local hotel right now because i don't want my uncle to see me. My uncle is very very wicked, he wants me dead so that he will take my entire late father's properties. Immediately the transfer is done, i will get my visa and come over to your country without any delay I must tell you that I am very much happy for your kind response to my request. Please see attachment for my picture.

Yours Needy Love.
Darine Cisse

HEADER:
Return-Path: <darine4cisse@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.98.107] by tm8.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jan 2016 08:18:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1044.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jan 2016 08:18:56 -0000
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016
Reply-To: Darine Cisse <darine4cisse@yahoo.fr>
Subject: From Miss Darine Cisse.

Dearest ,

Thank you for your mail and more about you I am delighted reading from your words of heart; I want to thank you for your willingness to assist me in this project so that I can come over to your country to continue my education while you help to invest the money into profitable business. Meanwhile, I have gone to the bank this morning to know the procedure of getting this fund transfer to your Country there for me to join you for my studies, I have informed my late father’s banker where the money is deposited, I told him that you are my late father foreign partner who wants to help me invest the money overseas.

Please you will try your best to help me financially also because I ask the bank if this paper works is going to cost money they said yes and I ask them to help me in paying the fees for the paper works they said it is not their right to it so base on their advise this morning I have offer you 50% for your effort after this transaction so that you can care for the expenses of this paper works since I don't have money to do it right now.

So the banker said I should contact a lawyer who can help us in getting the bank required paper works from the legal offices. Today, I was able to find a reputable lawyer who can assist us in various ways. I have given the lawyer your contact information's, I have also directed the lawyer to the bank where the money is deposited for discussion with the bank. The lawyer asked me to give you his contact so that he will tell you the bank requirements to transfer the money to your account. Here is the contact of the lawyer,

Name: ANTHONY CHAMBERS & SERVICES:
Email: scoburghanthony@yahoo.com
Cell: 00(225)-587-923-19
Contact Person: Hon. Anthony D. Scoburgh.

Please contact the lawyer as soon as possible so that he will inform you about the requirements of transferring the money to your account.I have also attached the Deposit Certificate and Agreement Bond Between the Bank and my Father these documents proving my late father’s relationship with the bank where the money is deposited. Please get back to me after contacting the lawyer so that I can follow up with you, this is for you to know that what I have propose to you is not illegal deal I have map out your 50% after this transaction, the lawyer said that he will make an agreement that will bound us together in this transaction. All I want you to do for me is to help me out of this sitaution and for this money to be transfer to you there in your account.

Yours Love.
Darine Cisse

Please delete the first letter to you it is not for you it was a mistake from me it is for one of my client that i bought housing property for don't mind it is not for you. Below are your letter.

ANTHONY CHAMBER.
01bp 3824 Abidjan 01 cote d'ivoire
Telefax: 00(225)-780-536-71.
Contact Person: Hon.Anthony D.Scoburgh.

Attn: Mr. ,

I am in receipt of your email message dated this day 21/01/2016. I was approached by Miss.Darine Cisse who came to my office and ask me to work for both of you in providing legal documents that will make you a Beneficiary to the fund deposited in Bank Atlantique here which she inherited from her late father.

I am a district attorney in Abidjan, Cote d’ivoire. Haven known the compulsory feelings and reaction of human beings especially when something strange like this comes across us (human beings), I wish to inform you that the letter you received from Miss.Darine Cisse, did not come to you by mistake. She contacted you to act as her Guardian/foreign partner to claim the said deposit and invest the fund in a lucrative business in your country while she will further her studies in your Country.

She gave me all the related deposited documents which I have confirmed immediately from the Bank because we attorney's before switching into any transaction we will like to know the truth so as to maintain our dignity. Sequel to your mail and request for my services I will be glad to discharge my services to you and to guarantee you that all will be handle legally.

I visited the Bank and after my verification and inquires. I got satisfactory information’s that her heritage fund has nothing to do with Drug, neither Criminalism nor such related thing e.t.c. I would not stake my dignity and profession on such a venture, I am very mindful and have put in 26 years in practice. Therefore be rest assured that everything is going to be handle 100% legal and risk free.

All I need from you is the assurance that you will not sit on Miss.Darine Cisse‘s money when the money comes to your position. And you will also assure me that you will take care of Miss.Darine Cisse, temporary needs like a Daughter. Because as soon as the funds are transferred to your position. She will be coming to stay with you to further her education.

I will like to let you know that there are Three Legal documents that is needed to be provides from the Ministry of Justices here in Cote D'Ivoire on your behalf, before contacting the Bank for the Transfer of the fund to your account.

Here are the mentioned documents:

1) AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC.

2) CHANGE OF OWESHIP IN YOUR NAME ASK A NEW BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND.

3) COURT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

4) DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE DEPOSITOR OF THIS FUND.

Meanwhile, I will like you to reprovide to us again the needed information's below to enable us submit them to the Federal Ministry of justices here in Cote d’Ivoire for the endorsement of the Papers and to know the cost for us to let you know.

Here are the Info's as follows:
Your Full Names:
Home and Country Address:
Direct Telephone:
Copy of your International Passport or Driving license:

Immediately we get this information's from you we shall be submitting them to the Ministry of Justices here in Cote d’Ivoire for the procurement of the said Three Documents, Because Miss.Darine Cisse, has given us the DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE DEPOSITOR OF THIS FUND. and DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THIS FUND. to the bank, Therefore, we shall be updating you for the requirement in order to get these documents on your behalf.

I am waiting for this Info's soonest.

Regards.
Barrister. Anthony Donovan Scoburgh

HEADER:
Return-Path: <scoburghanthony@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.229] by tm25.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2016 07:54:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1038.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2016 07:54:56 -0000
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016
Reply-To: Anthony Scoburgh <scoburghanthony@yahoo.com>

ANTHONY CHAMBER & SERVICES.
Telefax: 00(225)-587-923-19.

Attn: .

See the attachment of the procurement as exercises today at the ministries, I am here by to let you know that the fees should be paid through the name of my secretary so that it will get to me direct as you pay it, because I may be too busy to go and retrieve it.

Here are the names: Ambrose Sunday Ikwueme.
Location: 28 BP Rue de Mercedise 80 Abidjan 04 in Cote d’Ivoire Or (Ivory Coast).

This Money should be paid through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer Address: 28 BP Rue de Mercedise 80 Abidjan 04 in Cote d’Ivoire Or (Ivory Coast). as English people may call.

As soon as you make the payment today, I shall be getting all the needed documents ready by Tomorrow morning and submit it to the bank for this transfer to take place as soon as possible to your nominated bank account.

These are the information’s you needed to send to me as soon as you make the payment.

Sender Name:…………………
MTCN:……………………………
Question:………………………
Answer:…………………………
Amount:…………………………

Just go ahead and follow the instruction that I have given you right away everything will work parfectly as planed .

Regards.
Hon: Anthony Donovan Scoburgh

I received your email and the content was well noted, Yes, You send the on Monday as you said it id going to reflate here in the beneficairy acount of Thursday. So that the paper works will be obtain and submit to the bank for the transfer to take place immedaitely. When you go to make the transfer they may ask you some question concerning whom are you sending the money to tell them that it is for an old friend who was one staying with you before that went to Africa this way they can allow you make the transfer bank to bank.

Meanwhile do not forget to send you Banking Details where you want this money to be transfer to immedaitely I wait as you send me the receipt of this payment to the Acoount I gave you. I am here to reconfirm the account again.

Here is the Banking Details of My Secretary:
Bank Name: Bank Of Africa.
Beneficairy: Uko Francis Aroke
A/C Number: 08059480019
SWIFT CODE: AFRICIABXXX
IBAN : CI93 C103 2010 0805948001913
Bank Address : 01BP 4132 ABIDJAN 01 COTE D’IVOIRE.

Send the money to this account information's it is the same I gave you the other day.

Regards.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22506637676
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

FAX: +22506240191

+22558792319
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+22578053671
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire

Pictures from the same gallery are reported also in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=258.
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
20160124212812-a074bf9c-me.png
20160124212814-441de277-me.png
20160124212818-feae2d19-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: darine4cisse@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:30 am

This is a difrent account as you have requested so go ahead and pake the payment on this account as given below send me the receipt after the payment.

Bank Name: Bank Of Africa
Beneficairy: MUSTARD VILOGISTICS
ACCOUNT NO: 08059640006
SWIFT CODE: AFRICIABXXX
IBAN: CI93 C103 2010 0400 8059 6400 0608
ARRESS: 01 BP 4132 ABJ 01 COTE D'IVOIRE

Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:16 am

MAY GOD BE THE GLORY.

Hello My Dear,

Compliments of the season and how are you with your family? Hope all is well.
it is true that you don't know me in person,i am Miss. Darine Cisse, I'm happy to inform you about our success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of pastor from India.

Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that you failed me some how. Now contact the pastor in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire, his name is:

Rev. John Bosco.
VILLA 101 RUE DES JARDIN DEUX PLATEAU
01 BP 439 ABIDJAN 01 COTE D'IVOIRE
Tel: + 225 54 17 43 90
EMAIL: (reverendjohnbosco@hotmail.com)

Contact him and ask him to send you a Bank Draft of ($200.000) dollars
which I instructed him to give to you for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my Rev. John Bosco and instruct him where to send the Bank Draft to you OK,so that you will be able to start some thing with it in where ever you are now and for your friends and family to see that the Lord Is Good.And after you receive the money try and update me OK..

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that i can share the joy after all my sufferness then and the lord has done it for me to my desire.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to the pastor on your behalf to release the Bank draft to you immediately you contact him,so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the Bank Draft to you without any delay OK,so take good care of yourself now.

I wait to hear that you have received the Bank Draft.

Thanks and God bless us.

Sincerely Your's.

Miss.Darine Cisse.

Reverend Bosco's Skype ID:
live:reverendjohnbosco

Profile Elements:
Clement Jeff / clement.jeff.9
Active on February 7th 2016

Worked at JESUS, the Music of My Soul . . . †

Studied at Yaba College of Technology
Past: in Nigeria and odofin secondary school mile 2 lagos

Lives in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire

in Nigeria
Class of 1992 · Business Administration

odofin secondary school mile 2 lagos

back home in nigeria

LIFE EVENTS
Started School at Yaba College of Technology
Graduated from in Nigeria

ABOUT CLEMENT
GATS TO KEEP MOVING ON

just cool just cooljust cooljust cooljust cooljust cooljust cooljust cooljust cooljust cooljust cooljust cool
FAVORITE QUOTES
love is dangerious love is dangeriouslove is dangeriouslove is dangeriouslove is dangeriouslove is dangeriouslove is dangeriouslove is dangeriouslove is dangeriouslove is dangeriouslove is dangeriouslove is dangerious

PHONE NUMBER:
+22554174390
PHOTOS:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:12 am

Added Phone Number:
MAY GOD BE THE GLORY.

Hello My Dear,

Compliments of the season and how are you with your family? Hope all is well.It is true that you don't know me in person,i am Miss. Darine Cisse, I'm happy to inform you about our success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of pastor from Highlands Village Church London.

Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that you failed me some how. Now contact the pastor in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire, his name is:

Rev. John Bosco.
VILLA 101 RUE DES JARDIN DEUX PLATEAU
01 BP 439 ABIDJAN 01 COTE D'IVOIRE
Tel: + 225 54 17 43 90
Fax:+225 21 35 66 48.
EMAIL: (reverendjohnbosco@hotmail.com)

Contact him and ask him to send you a Bank Draft of ($200.000) dollars which I instructed him to give to you for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my Rev.John Bosco and instruct him where to send the Bank Draft to you OK,so that you will be able to start some thing with it in where ever you are now and for your friends and family to see that the Lord Is Good and after you receive the money try and update me OK..

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that i can share the joy after all my sufferness then and the lord has done it for me to my desire.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to the pastor on your behalf to release the Bank draft to you immediately you contact him,so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the Bank Draft to you without any delay OK,so take good care of yourself now.

I wait to hear that you have received the Bank Draft.

Thanks and God bless us.

Sincerely Your's.
Miss.Darine Cisse

Fax: +22521356648
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Abidjan, Lagunes
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.