Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.robertcano@investment.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

ARE YOU INTERESTED...
Mr. Robert Cano <mr.robertcano@investment.com> Today at 4:53 AM
Reply-To: <mr.robertcano@yahoo.com>
To
Message body
May I start this message by introducing myself to you , My name is Mr Robert Cano , I work as an Investment Portfolio Manager with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management mostly for private clients. I have been able to manage a few Investment Portfolio for private ultra-high net worth clients . The scope of my obligation is to create and fund investments opportunity with available funds in form of BONDS in any profitable short term ventures with calculated risk and maximum profit return for the client (Fund Owner) and the Bank in EQUITY participation capacity. In recent times, I have been able to secure unlimited authority due to my Financial projections and decisions making.

In one of the investment venture (Internal Trading in Securities), a huge profit was made and it is yet to be recorded in the bank , this was based on the partners decision to buy out the clause on the contract prior to the contract expiration date . I intend diverting this profit personally using the assistance of someone who owns a good operating business as the beneficiary in confidence as partners.

Can you be trusted and would like to make use of this opportunity to partner with me in this venture , hence my main reason of contacting you as the profit on investment will be paid to you / your company under a mutual understanding and arrangement with no legal and binding implication on your side.

If you can and willing to proceed, please write me back on receipt of my message so that we can discuss further and I would be pleased to discuss in details with you. You can reach me directly via my private contact number: +447404829336 or via my secured email address: (mr.robertcano@yahoo.com)

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, KINDLY DELETE THE EMAIL AND DISREGARD THE CONTENT.
Sincere regards,
Mr. Robert Cano
Email: mr.robertcano@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.