Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annabelkelaguna@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

annabelkelaguna@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:12 am

Message on the site:

My name is Miss Annabel, and i am a young beautiful girl with full of love and romantic lady, if you want to know more about me, you write me at; annabelkelaguna@outlook.com

Screen name: Annabel4u2
IP: 41.82.108.187

Originating IP: 41.82.108.187
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

annabelkelaguna@outlook.com alliedirisshbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Skype ID for Anabel:
live:annabelkelaguna

My Pleasure,

I am so glad to communicate with you today. How is life over their today in your country. I believe you have a sweet day. Is a little worm and boring here in Senegal in Africa where i am now at the moment. Note my favorite language is English and i believe age , language or distance don't matter in any good relationship.

My name is Miss Annabel Kelaguna, the only daughter of Dr Ishmael Kelaguna A Journalist. Who was assassinated on Thursday 16 December 2012, I am Single young lady without any child, my pictures will explain to you better. I'm from Gambia in Africa and presently i am residing in Dakar Senegal.

So after the death of my mother as a result of poison which i don't know who is behind it, My Uncle who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company, wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me too but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal with my fathers file which contains important documents of his assets for my dear life.

I am leaving now under the care of a Reverend father who i am using his computer to send these message to you. His name is Reverend David kumba, his email address is ( davidkumba5@gmail.com )
.If you feel like to contact him you are free to tell him about me. So that he will allow me to be using his computer often for our communications

Meanwhile,I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. And i will be grateful to receive your urgent responds for this relationship. Attached here my photo just to show you how i look like when things are moving okay with me during the time i was in my father's house. awaiting to hear from you.
Yours ever
Annabel

HEADER:
Return-Path: <annabelkelaguna@outlook.com>
Received: from SNT151-W79 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 7 Mar 2016

My dearest,

I am very happy to receive your mail again today. To be honest with you, since we started to exchange e-mail that has given me the hope to survive. And I know that God has answered my prayers I have been praying to Him by choosing to help me out of this situation. Honestly I live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those murderers who come after me from Senegal and Gambia my country has a common border. As a matter of fact, I would not be here again; and I do not want to leave here immediately.

So I want to share with you in confidence in this, as I said before about this, I discovered in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US $ 6,500,000.00) (six million five hundred thousand dollars) in a major bank outside my country that I am the next of kin before he met his untimely death.

Moreover, I wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but because I am not able now, and the bank said it would seek a trusted representative will be in my name as much as I am still in the refugee camp. I wish to seek for your support of a long list of his help in transferring this money in your account late father in his pending my arrival to you to start a new life there country. Maybe I revealed this to you only with love and trust i deposed on you and wish the same for you.

Therefore, I will give you the contact of the bank and other necessary information in my next email if only I promise not / will not betray and disclosed this matter to anyone, because this money is the only hope I have for the survival of the land since I lost my parents.

On the other hand I have the CERTIFICATE OF FUND placement and death certificate here with me, but before you more, I would like to know your complete data; that is to say,
1. Your full name .............................................
2. Your Contact Full address ............................
3. Your phone number ....................................

(Dear, Please call me at PHONE NUMBER BETWEEN FATHER REVEREND 12; 00 noon and 5; 00 P.M TIME IS USED to be in the office (+ 221-706987929)

Dearest,
I am more than happy with your interest to assist me in this transfer. Furthermore i chose you for what love is been defined, that is for whom you are, not for what you are. I am very happy for you. What i want you to do is to write mail to this bank now. Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

Name of the Bank:...ALLIED IRISH BANK.
Contact Person:.....Mr HARRISON BECK
Operations Director of Foreign Transfer
Address: No 101 Berkeley Square, Mayfair London, W1J 6EF
Official Email Address:( allied.irishbank@yandex.com )( email@abank-co.tk ) ( alliedirish.bank@online.ee )

This is my late father Account Detail.
Account Ref N°: BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.
Account holder: Dr Ishmael K Ishmael
Amount Deposited:US$6.5 million dollars
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: Miss Annabel Ishmael

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance if you decide not to stay with me and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction. Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring the money into your account okay. Meanwhile i have informed them about you with your information.

Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself after you have paid for my surgery from the money the bank transferred to you. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you in your country.
God bless you as I wait to hearing from you,
Take care and have a nice day.
Yours.

101 Berkeley Square, Mayfair London, W1J 6EF, United Kingdom.

Date: March 12th, 2016

Attention:

I have been directed by the Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the receipt of an application mail to our noble Bank to transfer the sum of US$6.5m (Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), to your personal account which belongs to our clients Late Dr Ishmael K Ishmael from Africa.

Actually, we have earlier been informed through an official letter from Miss Annabel Ishmael who happens to be the next of kin to the total fund authorizing our Bank to transfer the fund to your account hence we earlier rejected her offer by the reason of her imbalanced also according to the Bank policy and agreement her late father signed with the bank irrespective of her condition.

Sir, Due to the new financial transfer laws on financial matters in line with the new payment conditionality concerning funds leaving all prime Banks and security outfits in British Government, the funds will be transferred to your account via SWIFT CODE TRANSFER only.

Before our Bank proceeds to transfer this fund to your account, we demand for a clean bill of record as follows:

(i) Power of Attorney

(ii) Affidavit of Oath

(iii) Deposit Certificate of the Fund issued to her late father by our bank.

(iv) Death Certificate of Late Dr Ishmael Kelaguna confirming his death.

Note: (a) THE POWER OF ATTORNEY means a Letter of authorization obtained in your name from an international lawyer in Senegal which Miss Annabel Ishmael will sign for authorization to present you or to stand on her behalf as the next of kin to the total fund. (b) THE AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT is a letter of oath from an international lawyer in Senegal who legalized the power of attorney at the High Court shall swear as a witness to the said agreement and legal adviser interceding on the said transaction.

The request of the said documents is in line with the policy and the guideline issued by the governing body of this Bank as recommended by ALLIED IRISH BANK. In all deposit of funds in excess or increase of One Million British Pounds. This policy which is in accordance with article 34B; subsection 132 of the International monetary Regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution must be observed. The Fund is temporarily on embargo until the document is provided.

As soon as the document is provided, the embargo will be lifted on your funds to be transferred to your nominated Bank account within 72 banking hours. Our Bank shall request your Bank account details and full contact address details for the transfer immediately we receive the documents. Be informed that we do not have access to your funds until the said document is provided to lift the embargo.

NOTE: These documents must be endorse by a Senegalese High Court of Justice since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl in question is Currently residing in Senegal to satisfy our banking requirement. Again, all these documents requested have to arrive here in our head office in original copies not email attachments.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr HARRISON BECK
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

Confidentiality Note:
The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message.

AIB!.
Copyright © 2016 Allied Irish Bank. All rights reserved.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <alliedirisshbank@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x242.google.com (mail-wm0-x242.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::242])
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016
Subject: ALLIED IRISH BANK REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FUND TRANSFER.
Cc: annabelkelaguna@outlook.com

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annabelkelaguna@outlook.com maitregilbertluhumara@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:56 pm

My Dearest,
I am much excited to write to you at this moment. How are you over there in your country, i believe every thing is going well with you. I really appreciate all your kind effort to assist me in this transaction.

In respect of the mail which i received from the bank concerning the legal documents requested from us for there verification and confirmation before proceeding for the transaction. I discussed with the Reverend father in charge of this refuge camp to direct me to a good lawyer who will stand for us at the high court of Justice as the bank requested.

He gave me this contact details of a good recognized lawyer who will assist us to secure the two remaining documents; the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of oath since i am with the other two Deposit certificate and the Death certificate.

This is the Lawyer's contact Details ;
MAITRE GILBERT LUHUMARA
CABINET DeAVOCATS LUHUMARA,
14K,RUE VINCENS X ABDUO KARIM BOURGI
DAKAR BP;14392
DAKAR SENEGAL
Email: maitregilbertluhumara@gmail.com
Phone Number +221-77-9775-171

So,i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him. Meanwhile i will try to email him as well
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money from the account for me to prepare my traveling documents or you come here we all can move at the same time.

A big hug for you, and kiss!!!!!!!.
From my deepest heart.
Yours forever

CABINET DeAVOCATS MAITRE GILBERT LUHUMARA
14K, RUE VINCENS X ABDUO KARIM BOURGI
DAKAR BP; 14392 SENEGAL
PHONE NUMBER +221-77-9775-171
Justice in Balance

I hereby acknowledged the receipt of your mail and your partner who is currently living in the refuge camp here in Senegal requesting some documents on your behalf that will empowered you to carry out a fund transaction.

Before i proceed, I wishes to thank you for choosing this Honorable law firm as your African financial attorney. Sequel to that, I shall procure the documents needed for the transaction as detailed by you and your partner.

Your obligation right now is to forward to my noble office the following data on how you wants it to appear in all the documents. Such as;

(1) YOUR FULL NAME
(2) YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
(3) YOUR PASSPORT COPY OR ANY ID CARD WHICH IS RECOGNIZED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF YOUR COUNTRY
(4) YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER
(5) YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY
(6) YOUR OCCUPATION
(7) MARITAL STATUS
(8) SEX
(9) AGE

I will go to the federal high court to ascertain the cost and authentication of the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath before it becomes valid for the transfer of the money to your account. After which my law firm will get back to you.

Sincerely yours in service
Maitre GILBERT LUHUMARA
Principal Partner(ESQ)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <maitregilbertluhumara@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qg0-x22f.google.com (mail-qg0-x22f.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c04::22f])
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016
Subject: FROM THE OFFICE OF MAITRE GILBERT LUHUMARA
From: Maitre Gilbert Luhumara <maitregilbertluhumara@gmail.com>
Cc: annabelkelaguna@outlook.com

DAKAR BP; 14392 SENEGAL
Justice in Balance

Mr.

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail requesting for the procurement of the legal documents to effect the transaction. I just want to let you know that i have made some verification about the certificates in the court. After all my inquiries from the high court, they told me that before they will issue the certificates and sign it, that is will cost you US$740.00 us dollars. Below is the details of the cost

Issuing the two certificates is: US$550
The stamp duty fee: US$50
Commissioner of oath signing :US$30
My service charge: US$110
Total amount fee: US$740.00

As soon as my noble chamber receive this fee i will proceed to high court to get the required certificates immediately without any further delay. Everything is in your hand now.

You have to inform me immediately you get this money so that i will send you information on how to send the money to me for the procurement of the legal document.

Note: We collect payment before rendering services as our Senegalese Barristers Association constitution (code 11 of 1989) demands.

Upon the receipt of the payment i will proceed immediately to high court to obtain the relevant documents.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

Maitre GILBERT LUHUMARA
Principal Partner(ESQ)

Good day my sweetheart and how are you doing today
I hope you are doing great over there in your country. My dear i went to the lawyers office today and he told me that he have sent the bank account as you demanded. Please my dear i will like to know which day are you going to send the money to the lawyer so that he will get those documents for us. you are my last hope in this whole life and i am counting on you. hope to hear good news from you soon. have a lovely weekend and God bless you
love from Annabel

DAKAR BP; 14392 SENEGAL
Justice in Balance

Attention;

I am writing you in respect of the mail i got from you and your partner concerning the procurement fee for the legal documents. Here is the information on how to send the money. As soon as i receive the money, i will proceed to the high court for the procurement of those documents immediately, which will be ready within two working days. Pay the money into this bank account below. Call me on my phone number when you have send the money (+221-77-9775-171)

BANK NAME..........SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME.......JANET . C . ONYEWU
ACCOUNT NUMBER.....003002447788
BANK CODE..........25011
AGENCE.............01011
RIB................28
SWIFT CODE.........SGSNSNDA
CLE................8
IBAN CODE..........25011-01011-00300244778828-28

As soon as you send the money, send me the information you used to send the money.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221706987929
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location

+221779775171
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: annabelkelaguna@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:31 am

DAKAR BP; 14392 SENEGAL
Justice in Balance

You can now use this bank information and send the money

ACCOUNT NAME............. SAN HASSAN
BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04511250002
BANK CODE ............... SN100
CODE AGENCE ............. 01018
IBAN .................... IBAN SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4511 2500 1545 SWIFT AFRISNDAXXX
CIE RIB ................. 84
BANK ADDRESS..............................QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH

As soon as you send the money, send me the information you use to send the money.

Maitre GILBERT LUHUMARA
Principal Partner(ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.