Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jn.millr@yahoo.co.uk jn.millr@fil.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jn.millr@yahoo.co.uk jn.millr@fil.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Scammer is impersonating an employee of the real company whose websites are listed in the email.
He does not work for them.

* 66.182.34.26 Integra Telecom Reno United States

Return-Path: <jn.millr@fil.co.uk>
Received: from User ([66.182.34.26]) by merserv.marchandelectric.com with
Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:33:48 -0400
Reply-To: <jn.millr@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: About The Fidelity Investment
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:33:48 -0700

Fidelity Worldwide Investments
Direct Line : 44-7441913334

Dear Friend,

I am John miller, The portfolio Fund Manager of Fidelity World Investments.Fidelity World Investments is the World Largest Fund Management Company with over GBP1.2billion Capital Investment Fund.Nevertheless, as The Fidelity Fund Manager, I handled all the
Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 0.51% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annual on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

As an expert,I have made over GBP2,745,000,00 from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Marginal Fidelity Capital Fund.

All confirm-able documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile,I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches.Our sharing ratio will be 70-30.

If you are interested,you should reply back immediately on my direct line 44-7441913334 or email.

Please kindly reply me on my private email as follow - (jn.millr@yahoo.co.uk)

Sincerely Yours,

John Miller.
Portfolio Fund Manager
Direct Line : 44-7441913334
www. fidelity.co.uk
www .fidelityworldwideinvestment.com
=
+447441913334
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Voxbone SA
Redirected VOIP number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.