Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

k.cbnusman@rocketmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:38 pm

KTT DIRECTOR CBN
People
K.T.T Cbnusman <k.cbnusman@rocketmail.com> Today at 7:25 PM
To
Message body

ATTN HON BENIFICARY.
SORRY WE HAVE TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS TWICE TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT PROVIDED TO US BY THE CONTRACT ASSOCIATION COMMITTEE / WORLD BANK AND IT IS DIS ACCEPTED, PLEASE CALL YOUR BANK AND GET BACK TO US.

THANK YOU
DR USMAN KADIRI
KTT DIRECTOR CBN
+2348081018071
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

zapf_monty@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:57 pm

KTT DIRECTOR CBN
People
MONTY ZAPF <zapf_monty@yahoo.com> Today at 8:24
To
Message body
Top Banner

ATTN HON BENEFICIARY.

Attn:

This is to remind you that we are patiently waiting for you to come back to us so we can finalize the release of your unpaid funds. Because This office as a new reform foreign debts reconciliation committee has been constituted under the UN Secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon, we are working in collaborations with the Special Fraud Investigations Unit (SFIU) and we have decided to waive away all Clearance Fees/Taxes, charges and authorize the Government Authority concerned to effect your overdue Inherited Contract funds without any delay as approved and instructed by the IMF.However, I have devoted myself and time to see that you will no longer be made to pay a Cent after obtaining the required " WAIVER OPTION WAP15" until you recive your ATM CARD and that will be shortly.

All you need to do is to secure “WAIVER OPTION WAP15" from the Federal Ministry of Justice with $235 only.May I educate you on what WAIVER OPTION WAP15 will do for you, A waiver is the act of waiving, or not insisting on, some right, claim, or privilege". When you secure this waiver certification, all fees whether seen or unseen will be waived aside for you until you receive your money in your bank account. You will not be made to pay for any fees again until you confirm the fund in your bank account after which you will then defray all the cost with a little interest.

In line with the new fiscal policy regulations, the only money you will ever spend as far as this your fund transfer is concerned is the cost of obtaining this WAIVER OPTION WAP15. Once you are able to secure this Waiver Evaluation Request- as a PREREQUISITE to your payment approval, all your transfer problems will be over. No matter the kind of fee, the WAIVER will take care of it, even the fee presently holding your transfer or ATM Card from been completed, this WAIVER will nullify it and the transfer will be completed without you paying 1 Penny until you confirm the transfer in your account ATM is at your door step. Attach is your " WAIVER OPTION WAP15" Agreement and my Official Working ID CARD.
Regards

THANK YOU
DR USMAN KADIRI
KTT DIRECTOR CBN
+2348081018071

Phone:
+2348081018071
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

williams_ad2005_barr@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 pm

EU AU UN US FBI IMF CIA BOA HSBC CBN
People
BARR ADEDOYIN WILLIAMS <williams_ad2005_barr@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 20:23
To
K.T.T Cbnusman
Message body
Top Banner

ATTN HON BENEFICIARY.

Attn:

we can finalize the release of your unpaid funds. Because This office as a new reform foreign debts reconciliation committee has been constituted under the UN Secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon, we are working in collaborations with Bangkok bank and Special Fraud Investigations Unit (SFIU) and we have decided to waive away all Clearance Fees/Taxes, charges and authorize the Government Authority concerned to effect your overdue Inherited Contract funds without any delay as approved and instructed by the IMF.However, I have devoted myself and time to see that you will no longer be made to pay a Cent after obtaining the required "WAIVER OPTION WAP15" until you recive your funds via ATM CARD KTT Transfer credit with CBN OR bangkok bank and that will be shortly.

All you need to do is to secure “WAIVER OPTION WAP15" from the Federal Ministry of Justice with $335 only.May I educate you on what WAIVER OPTION WAP15 will do for you, A waiver is the act of waiving, or not insisting on, some right, claim, or privilege". When you secure this waiver certification, all fees whether seen or unseen will be waived aside for you until you receive your money in your bank account. You will not be made to pay for any fees again until you confirm the funds via any means suitable for you after which you will then defray all the cost with a little interest this is also supported in agreement with the EU AU UN US FBI IMF CIA BOA HSBC CBN .

In line with the new fiscal policy regulations, the only money you will ever spend as far as this your fund transfer is concerned is the cost of obtaining this WAIVER OPTION WAP15. Once you are able to secure this Waiver Evaluation Request- as a PREREQUISITE to your payment approval, all your transfer problems will be over. No matter the kind of fee, the WAIVER will take care of it, even the fee presently holding your transfer ATM Card or DELIVERY from been completed, this WAIVER will nullify it and the PROCESS will be completed without you paying 1 Penny until you confirm your funds . Attach is your " WAIVER OPTION WAP15" Agreement and my Official Working ID CARD.

Regards

THANK YOU
DR USMAN KADIRI
KTT DIRECTOR CBN
CALL ME NOW +2348081018071
Wayne

diktkr_un@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:06 pm

European payment center
People
Haknssgen Horst Diktkr UN <diktkr_un@ymail.com> Today at 17:16
To
Haknssgen Horst Diktkr UN
Message body
Top Banner

ATTN HON BENEFICIARY.

Attn:

Good development approved by IMF and payment reconciliation committee to make your funds easier, we have shift your payment to European payment center, we advice you contact them immediately with your full details such as your full name,address,phone&fax,funds amount expected,full banking details.

This will enable them indicate your payment and proceed on funds release by any means suitable to you also forward every communication to us so we can monitor and advice you accordingly.

Contact info
European payment center
Top fiduciary services
Financial agent
DR LARRY COLE
Tel-+324 6766 0843
Email- topsecuritie.company@gmail.com

Your co-operation needed for this purpose

Best wishes

Regards

THANK YOU
DR USMAN KADIRI
KTT DIRECTOR CBN
TELL +2348081018071
Email k.cbnusman@rocketmail.com

Phone:
+32467660843
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Belgium
City or exchange location
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.