Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

trevor.pearce.0.1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:37 pm

**INFORMATION**.
People
TREVOR PEARCE <trevor.pearce.0.1@gmail.com> Today at 11:50 AM
To
Message body
17th March, 2016.

Dear sir/Madam,

We have been alerted through our electronic surveillance network/suspicious activity reports (SAR) regime about the fraudulent and corrupt practices by some officials of the financial institutions formerly assigned with the duty to process and perform the remittances of various foreign contract/inheritance payments. These nefarious activities we strictly condemn with all deep sense of concern. It is has been established that some beneficiaries while trying to realize their legitimate contract/inheritance payments have unsuspectingly fallen prey to schemes and grand designs of these corrupt officials who creates artificial impediments in the processing of foreign contract/inheritance payments as device to perpetrate fraud.

In need to restore and reposition the ailing UK economy and enhance its financial system integrity and stability for improved economic growth, the UK - Financial Intelligence Unit (UKFIU) was prevailed upon and empowered under the Financial Regulations Act to urgently intervene and grapple with the arduous task of restructuring for advancement the country's economic and financial status, and to further effectiveness in foreign contract/inheritance payment resolution.

In the course of verification of your contract/inheritance payment file, it was discovered that you have satisfactorily completed all statutory obligations/requirements in respect of your outstanding contract/inheritance payment. In this vein, your contract/inheritance has been ratified for immediate payment, and remittance order has been issued to LLOYDS BANK PLC to credit your bank account without further delay with the total sum of US$6,400,000.00 representing part payment of your outstanding contract/inheritance funds, who under the present structure have taken over full responsibility on all outstanding foreign contract/inheritance payments for effectiveness under the mandate and strict supervision of the UKFIU.

You are hereby advised to contact and re-confirm your bank account information to the Chief Executive Officer of Lloyds Bank Plc for crediting of US$6,400,000.00 into your bank account.

The contact information for the Chief Executive Officer of Lloyds Bank Plc is:-

Name of Contact Person: MR. ANDREW BESTER (Chief Executive Officer, Commercial Banking)
Bank Address.: Lloyds Bank Plc, 25, Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN (UK).
Telephone Nr.: +447978280192
E-mail Address.: mr.andrewbester@outlook.com

Very truly yours,

TREVOR PEARCE
(Director - General)
UK - FINANCIAL IINTELLIGENCE UNIT (UKFIU).
P.O. Box 8000, London SE11 5EN, United Kingdom
Tel: +447978283304
E-mail: trevorpearce01@yahoo.com
Cable Address: INTERFUND
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

andrew.bester1@outlook.com andrew.bester11@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 23, 2016 12:37 pm

* 217.16.16.121 Llc Masterhost n/a Russian Federation

Return-Path: <andrew.bester11@hotmail.com>
Received: from [217.16.16.121] (helo=webmail.masterhost.ru)
by relay6.mail.masterhost.ru with esmtpa
envelope from <andrew.bester11@hotmail.com>
authenticated with td.volgograd@molprod.ru
message id 1b4n4f-0003pL-HC; Mon, 23 May 2016 13:27:01 +0300
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 11:27:01 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Good Day!
Reply-To: andrew.bester1@outlook.com
Mail-Reply-To: andrew.bester1@outlook.com
X-Sender: andrew.bester11@hotmail.com

Good Day Dear!

How are you and your family? I hope my letter meets you in your best mood today. My name is Dr. Andrew Bester, Chief Executive Officer - Commercial Banking of Lloyds Banking Group PLC London. I decided to seek a top secret/confidential co-operation with you in the execution of a transactions deal described here-under for our both mutual benefit. During the annual bank audits, I discovered an abandoned/unclaimed fund, sum total of £ 19,100.000.00, GBP (Nineteen Million One Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (Late David McDowell Brown) an American from Arlington, Virginia, who unfortunately lost his life as a single with the entire crew on February 1, 2005 over the southern United States Space Shuttle Columbia.

I discovered that he did not specify any next of kin or will beneficiary to his account after going through his file in our bank. I sincerely and deliberately seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / will beneficiary to the deceased so that the sum valued at £ 19,100.000.00, Million British Pounds Sterling will be transferred to you, which will be shared in these percentage ratio: 55% for me and 45% to you respectively.

I need your sincere co-operation; trust and utmost confidentiality to enable us conduct this transaction successfully. I assure and promise you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in London as the fund is transferred to your nominated bank account. Upon consideration and acceptance of this offer, kindly forward me the following information immediately to my private email address for more confidentiality: andrew.bester1@outlook.com

1. Your full name:
2. Your full contact address:
3. Your direct mobile telephone number:
4. Your email address:

To enable me upload your information in our bank database to reflect in the bank network system that you are the named next of kin/will beneficiary of this account, then I will guide you on communication with the bank for onward transfer of this fund to you.

NOTE: We have few banking days to execute this transaction deal.
Thanks in anticipation of your urgent response.

Regards,

Dr. Andrew Bester.
+44 7031938749
+44 7031983469
=
+447031938749
+447031983469
Numbers billable as personal numbers
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
Redirected VOIP numbers.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

andrewbester1963@hotmail.com dr.andrewbester@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 24, 2016 5:17 pm

* 81.201.63.8 Freetel, S.r.o. Sumperk Czech Republic

Return-Path: <dr.andrewbester@hotmail.com>
Received: from webmail.profinetworks.cz (81-201-63-8.spkfree.cz [81.201.63.8])
by APO.APO.82-99-186-8.spkfree.cz (Postfix) with ESMTP id 50D4F6E2BB;
Tue, 24 May 2016 09:07:24 +0200 (CEST)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 08:07:24 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Good Day!
Organization: Lloyds Bank
Reply-To: <andrewbester1963@hotmail.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <andrewbester1963@hotmail.com>
X-Sender: dr.andrewbester@hotmail.com

same email text as above last email.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.