Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joygobah23@hotmail.com transferdepartmentdesk@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

joygobah23@hotmail.com transferdepartmentdesk@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:33 pm

Visa Card Scam after Refugee scam:

Hello my Dear,

How are you today, I hope fine.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asuncion Paraguay. Presently I am in United Kingdom for investment projects with my new parnter with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transfering those funds despite that it failed us some how.

You will need to contact the Union Bank Of Switzerland UBS for the claim of the Swiss Visa Card,with the sum of €400,000.00 Euro inside the Swiss Visa Card.

This Swiss Visa Card is been process through the Union Bank in which i decided to make it easy for you because the Bank manager make it clear to me that the Swiss Visa Card,will be easy to make use of in any location you are in the world,for that reason i alow the Bank manager to Dat-Red the €400,000.00 Euro into the Swiss Visa Card.

As for you to make use of it any where at anytime,here is your pin code number (1 9 5 2) you can as well change it to your own choice of secret code (* * * *) number for security purpose once the Swiss Visa Card get deliver to your post address

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Visa Card so that we can both share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner Vert Lyne are having at hand. Remember that I have forwarded this instruction to Union Bank Of Switzerland UBS on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with the Bank for the delivery of the Swiss Visa Card to you without delay.

Here is the Bank Contact below.....

Head Office of -UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND UBS
Bank Name -UBS
National ID -00230
Bank Address -Street Bahnhofstrasse 45,Postfach 1770,
City -Zurich
Postal Code -8021 or PO Box, CH-8098 Zürich,Switzerland Canton Zurich.
Country -Switzerland
Swift -UBSWCHZH
Bic -80A
Bank Code...02-230
SIC -002301
Telex -813811 UBS CH
Email (transferdepartmentdesk@yahoo.co.uk)
Phone +41-44-264 11 11
Fax- +41-44-231 91 11
Website -w ww.ubs.com

C.D.A
Mrs.LULU BRIAN.
Director-Credit Administration Dept,
For,
UBS BANK.

Take care of your self for me.

Yours Sincerely,
Joy.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <joygobah23@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU181-W72 ([65.55.111.71]) by BLU004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016

PHONE NUMBERS:
+41442641111
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Switzerland
City or exchange location Zürich

Fax- +41442319111
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Switzerland
City or exchange location Zürich
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.