Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rolandjasper22@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rolandjasper22@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:41 am

Zorpia:

Hello Beautiful one...How are you Doing?
I am a Gentleman with a big heart,I have so much more to give. I am looking for someone to share in my passion for life and all it has to bring.can i have your private email ad let me write you about me if you don't mind.

Hi dear how are you doing today,nice to read back from you,this my email ad rolandjasper22@gmail.com

Screen name: Ronald / RonaldJasper
48, Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 39‑60, in Bulgaria.
Single
I am Friendly
am nice,caring have a handsome son works an Engineers love my work searching for a truthful and wonderful friend

Sexual Orientation Gay/Lesbian
Ethnicity Native American
Height and Weight 5'10" 180lbs
Body Type Average
Eye Color Black
Language English
Currently Living Alone

Stolen pictures used:

ronald.jpg
ronald.jpg (17.08 KiB) Viewed 2057 times

ronald1.jpg
ronald1.jpg (18.35 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rolandjasper22@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:45 am

The email address is used online with another set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=43594.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Email:

Hello my queen
How are you today? nice to read back from you .OK tell me are you ready for a man to take care of you and make you his queen forever? Are you ready to be a partner and to earn each others trust?, because a relationship without trust leads to a dead end.,Money is not a problem if you can prove your love and sincerity, I can make you the most happiest woman on earth and i will secure your every need, so if you are ready to be serious lets start from here by being open to each other like all the books in the library..l would love to get to know you more better about you gorgeous,

Relationship should always be based upon honesty and acceptance. When you can fully accept yourself, honesty will come naturally. This in return will leave your partner feeling comfortable with you, knowing there is nothing to hide. If two people can see each other in full view with complete acceptance, they can build a successful relationship from this. I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be 'trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to be earned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within yourself.

A good relationship is when two lovers understand each other, they're concerned for each other and they respect one another. A good relationship is one purely based on trust, if nothing else. Being able to be miles apart yet never worrying a minute about what they're doing. Communication at all times is so important, and most importantly, respect for each other and their need for alone time as well as together time.

Two people trusting each other fully, not being afraid to tell the other what one thinks, whether it is good or bad, and the other respecting their opinion. Being able to enjoy the same things with each other, enjoying each other, and being able to take their separate lives and smoothly combine their lifestyles into a couple's lifestyle. A good relationship exists when either individual has the freedom to leave but neither wants to honestly think that a good relationship is one where there are no secrets.

As you can see, none of this matters so long as I am by your side.
from Ronald Jasper

Picture received with the email:

roland.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:54 am

Email:

Hello Gorgeous,

How are you doing today?? Thanks for the email and it was nice hearing from you once again,so how's life treating you over there I would love to know more about you ahead to see when we can both meet and see if the chemistry is there. So tell me more about yourself. I mean those things you do like and want from a man....... What do you like doing in your free time??

I like all you've said in your email and have always believe we are all looking for the same thing here ever since I read your profile and no one will waste time on here while there's a lot of thing we need to do. Much about me, I want someone who will walk through fire for me and I would do the same for them. (Not literally... but you know what I mean). I believe relationships take work, too. I think it is easier to walk away than to stay and work it out. Tell me how long have you been using the Internet and have you met anyone on Internet before we met?? Where are they from?? Tell me your experience using the Internet dating and what advice you can you give me??

Personally, I think that if two people both want it to work that both people need to always make a conscious effort to be thankful every day for the person that came into their life.please i would love to see your beautiful pictures when reading back from you, I look forward to receiving an e-mail from you.

Sincerely Yours
BEN
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Email:

Hello special one ,
how are you doing today...nice to read back from you once again, I hope life is treating you well over there?I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other now.I should tell you that I am very open-minded; I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public. i would love to meet and see your beautiful face with your cute body too,i know you are far from me ,but distance is just a brick of blocks that can be break down with communication and plans,i cherish and love the email you write to me always,each time i read it something tells me that you are the kind of soulmate i'm looking for,we might share some things in common but we having know yet, why can you give our self a try an see how it works, all i need is your love ,trust ,time and patient,i know that people prefer to stay behind the computer, not to communicate eyes to eyes but with time we can know who is real and who is not what about that?just open up to me i will never let you down i will make you the most happiest woman on earth if you accept me as your man, please send me your pictures let me see your beautiful face i know you are beautiful Boo,please i sent you an invitation to your gmail hangout accept me let's chat easily on there and fast way to reach each other I look forward to receiving an e-mail from you. have a great day.

Sincerely Yours...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Email:

Hello Babe
Good day....how are you doing today?how about your health and work? hope you are comfortable over there...nice to read back from you once again,i'm glad we could write each other constantly on here,so sorry you don't understand English,don't worry about the time you spend in reading and understanding it, i know it so stress so sorry for that,don't imagine my dear, just copy the email i sent to you and past it in your google translator and then translate it to your own native language i know you will understand it more better,just do it the way i said okay.the last email i sent to you i told you to send me your with your phone numbers,photos i wanna see your beautiful face once again,don't worry about the communication barrier i know how you feel over it just do like i said ,it's well.i sent you an invitation on gmail hangout please accept it so that we chat on there so easy, fast and constantly .have a great day my love nice to hear back from you.

Sincerely Yours...
Roland
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Email:

Hello dear
how are you doing today...hope you having a great day?nice to read back from you,so dear why don't you have time to chat with me on here it very important and necessary to our friendship,it will make us know,understand each other and build a strong relationship what do you think about it?please why didn't you send me your pictures again, i'm so worry about it i wanna see your beautiful face if you don't mind pleases send me your pictures and accept my request on google hangout.have a great day my love good bey.

Sincerely Yours...
Roland
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:20 pm

Email:

Hello baby
how are you doing today,i hope life is treating you well over there,so sorry it took me so long to write you back on here,how's your family's and your work, i understand all you said about the time different between you and l ,i still feel about it over here,let's make it easy babe i wish you could love to call me +1443 280-9754 can you call me or you send me your number let me call you, i wanna see you face,to see how beautiful you are,please send me your pictures okay..take good care of yourself babe miss you have a great day nice to read back from you .

+14432809754
Owner supposedly based in Sykesville, MD
VoIP - Google Voice
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.