Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mirabelpeter@hotmail.com Mirabel Peter

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mirabelpeter@hotmail.com Mirabel Peter

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:53 pm

Skype ID for Mirabel:
live:mirabelpeter

How are you today? My name is Miss Mirabel Peter Age 22 ft 5/6 wt 59.I am the only daughter of Late Dr Peter Adok from Sudan in Africa,who died as a result of the war in my country.
My father was the deputy majority leader of the parliament. he is the owner of Adok minerals (LTD) before he was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning.
But I managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring country,(Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force and I am residing here now as a refugee.
Meanwhile,I am writing to you now in a Reverend's computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here.
I will like to know what you do for a living, Here is one of my pictures i came here with,i will show you more of me when i know and see yours.Awaiting for your reply soonest.
from my heart,
Mirabel.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mirabelpeter@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY181-W79 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 14 Mar 2016
Subject: FROM MIRABEL

Photo:

Capture.PNG

Note: the picture is also reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7295
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mirabelpeter@hotmail.com revandrewabbey@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:14 pm

I am glad to use these opportunity to write to you. Hope you are fine.
In this refugee camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace and with your help I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person I have now is Rev.Andrew Abbey who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( LOVE OF GOD MISSION) and his e-mail address is ( revandrewabbey@yahoo.com )
He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221774976144) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.3(Two million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to Europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I reposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My favorite language is English but our local language is Nilo-Hamitic and Nubian but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
Yours in love,
Mirabel.

Added Photo:
Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221774976144
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Note: The stolen picture used is also reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... hp?p=60516.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mirabelpeter@hotmail.com metrobanklondon@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:47 pm

My Dear,
Thanks a million times for your response and acceptance to help me out of this my ugly incident that befell me.It is obvious that it is God that brought you into my life so as to use you to wipe tears out of my eyes.
Please,I have not told anyone except you and the priest about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 25% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regard, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($2.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,

METRO BANK PLC UK.
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Paul Marriott-Clarke
E-mail: metrobanklondon@aol.com
Telephone number: +447779478984
Fax number +44-700-5930-861
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Peter Adok
Nationality: Sudanese
Next of kin : Miss Mirabel Peter
Amount deposited:$2.3million
Account Number: 6900654568844

Contact them now on how to transfer the $2.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 25% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Mirabel .

METRO BANK PLC
One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA.,
United Kingdom.
Phone: +44-7779478984
Fax. +44-7005-9308-61

Sir,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received.
Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Mirabel Peter, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.
Late Engr Peter Adok was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us.
However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.
2. The death certificate of (her deceased father) confirming the death.
3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.
4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.
5. A scanned copy of your Identity.
6. Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss Mirabel Peter is residing.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer
of the fund is made.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Kate Hague
(For Accounts Dept)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <metrobanklondon@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.46.50 by webprd-a20.mail.aol.com (10.72.58.193) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sat, 19 Mar 2016 05:47:42 -0400
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016
Subject: METRO BANK PLC

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447779478984
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +447005930861
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mirabelpeter@hotmail.com jeromekalusi@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Kalusi's Skype ID:
live:jeromekalusi

I do not know how to express my feelings to you,how i wish you can see me from there to know how you have put smiles on my face.I am very grateful to you.
Dear, I have seen what the bank said and i was thinking that they will only demand for these documents with me here not knowing that they will demand for more things.
Dear,with the help of Reverend, he has given me the contact of this Lawyer who is a registered member of Senegalese bar association. So darling i will like you to contact him now on how to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name.
I do not know how that day will be when i will see you face to face .
God will protect you and guide you for me.
Below is his contact:
NAME.BAR.Jerome Kalusi
jeromekalusi@outlook.com
PHONE...+221-767359611
Have a nice day.

Hello honey,
I am very happy to read that you are in contact with the lawyer. Please,has he replied your mail?
Please,kindly cooperate with the lawyer as he is a very nice and easy going person.
Kisses as I look forward to read the outcome of your communication with the lawyer.
Yours lovely

J.J KALUSI & ASSOCIATES.
ATTORNEYS AT LAW, SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE.
20, CITE QUAKAM AVENUE, DAKAR. BP 160
Tel: +221 767359611

Attention ,
Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of Oath for you and your partner , your partner was in my office with Reverend to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from the bank to your account in your country or elsewhere. Prior to my inquires from the federal high court, I understood from the bank that there are three documents required by them before transferring of the fund to you. It is now remaining two documents which is power of attorney/affidavit of Oath which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

From my inquiries from the federal high court, it will cost the sum of $180 authentication of the power of attorney, $100 for swearing of the affidavit of Oath at the federal high court before it becomes valid and $100 for notary stamping at the notary republic and My legal processing fee of $200, Total ($580) US dollars.

To speedy the process, you are to send the money to me through western union money transfer system or money gram. (which are the fastest ways of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney/affidavit of Oath here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the ($580) US dollars with my name through western union money transfer system or Money gram.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use this information and send the government levy's:
THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

The name/address for payment is:

Name: JEROME KALUSI

Address: 20 Cite Quakam Avenue,Dakar Senegal

Telephone: +221 767359611

Question: Color

Answer: Black.

Mtcn Number ............

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the government levy to enable me to go for the collection of the money from any of their offices here. This noble law firm has noted down your information for the Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Oath and mind you that without the government levy been cleared first, this noble law firm will never have any of service to give in this Issue as you should understand that the federal high court will not endorse the document if you did not send the government levy and your partner can not even afford this money. Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail if needed.
Yours sincerely in service,
Bar Jerome Kalusi.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jeromekalusi@outlook.com>
Received: from BLU185-W28 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Subject: COST OF GETTING THE DOCUMENTS
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016

Darling,
Your efforts so far towards making sure that I am out of this place is worth commendable.I am appreciative of all your nice efforts that you have made so as to see that I regain my freedom and I will like you to bear in mind that I am the kind of girl that does not forget easily what ever good one does for me.
I have written your name with gold inside my heart as my rescuer and savior and will forever remain grateful to you.
I have read and seen the amount that the lawyer requested in order to get these documents from the high court and have found out that it is a very big money.I am begging you not to leave me to die here because of money.Try by all means even if it means you borrowing from friends since we will pay back immediately after the transfer.I have put all my hope on you and strongly believe that you will not abandon me.
Please save my life.

Hello honey,
Good evening and how was your day? I came across the lawyer this afternoon when I was coming back from the stream and he told me exactly the same thing you wrote and he said that he has replied and gave you his reasons which I think it is favorable to us.
Please honey, I will like you to cooperate with the lawyer as he is a very simple and easy going person.
He said that he only have today till Saturday to travel for a meeting overseas.
Please,kindly send him the money today so that he can get the documents ready before traveling.
I love and respect you a lot.
Kisses as I wait your mail.

Attn Mr. ,

The reason why I asked you to send the money via western union money transfer or money gram is that we will have a 6 day seminar for all western African Francophone lawyers which will commence from Monday next week in Benin republic and it is likely that I will leave here on Sunday night for the meeting.
So,you are advised to transfer the money via western union or money gram so that I can get the money fast and do the job before leaving.
Regards
Dr Jerome Kalusi

Attn Mr. ,

I have taken note of your email but you should try and make sure that the money gets to me today as our court here work for 24hours daily as that can enable me to start processing the documents so that it can be ready before tomorrow afternoon.
Just go to your bank and ask them about western union money transfer or money gram and the only thing you will do is to give them my information below then you hand over the money to them and they will make the transfer and give you the code number and the money will get to me here in 2minutes while the job will commence upon receiving the money.
Also find the above attachment for my international passport and below for my information.

Name: JEROME KALUSI

Address: 20 Cite Quakam Avenue,Dakar Senegal

Telephone: +221 767359611

Regards
Dr.Jerome Kalusi

Attn Mr. ,
You are advised to deposit the money on this bank account below.

BENEFICIARY NAME.. KEITA FATOUMATA

BANK.... CBAO Groupe Attijariwafa Bank

BANK CODE... SN012

CODE GUICHET..... 01219

ACCOUNT NUMBER..... 34162147001-92

CLE RIB..... 92

SWIFT.... CBAOSNDA

Hello my beloved,
Good afternoon and how are you doing? hope you are OK.
I am in the receipt of the mail you sent to the lawyer and I am begging you to try your best to send the money to him today so that the documents can be ready before he travel.
You are all that I have and also my last and only hope of regaining my freedom from this hell.
Please,try to follow the lawyer's instructions as he stated on his mail yesterday so that he can commence with his job.
Kisses as I look forward for the good news.

Hello my love,
Good evening and happy Easter. How are you doing together with your family?
Hope they are all OK and enjoying with you. I spoke with the lawyer yesterday and he told me that he has directed you on how to send the money to him but I am so surprise to read that you are to send the money as you promised.
Please what is going on? the lawyer said that he went as far as sending you his international passport which he said he have not given to anyone before.
Please,If you truly wish to help me out,I beg you in the name of God to send him the money as it is me you are assisting not the lawyer.
He said that he is traveling tonight but that he has instructed his assistant on what to do as soon as he receive the money.
Please and please,I am on my knees begging you to send the money to the lawyer tomorrow as you promised.
Kisses as I wait to hear from you.

Fake ID:

20160329003800-c03b3dc7-me.png

Phone Number:
+221767359611
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mirabelpeter@hotmail.com Mirabel Peter

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi honey,
Good morning and how are you doing. Sorry for my late keeping in writing to you as it was due to an electricity power failure.
Please,did you deposit the money to the lawyer account as you promised?
I expected to e your mail this morning but I suspected that you w much busy with your work yesterday. Please,I want you to write to me so as to know the situation of things.
Kisses as I wait your mail.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeromekalusi@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:48 pm

Account Name .....Soltani Mohammad.
Bank Name.....Orabank Senegal.
Address ....Yolff Quatier Ngaparou Dakar Senegal.
Account No....018348040156.
serial No....01002.
Bank code Sn125,
Rib,68
Iban .Sn08 Sn125 01002-018348040156 68.
Swift Code orbksndaxxx (My 103 field 57 A)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:57 am

Hello my love,
Good morning and how was your night? Hope it was OK, I have read your previous conversation with the lawyer and also saw the new account he gave to you.
Please,kindly try your best today as you promised as I never knew that this process will take to this extent.
I love and respect you a lot.
Kisses as I look forward for the good news.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:22 am

Hello my love,
Good morning and how are you doing?
Hope you are doing well. I haven't heard from you since the past two days.
Please,is everything OK with you? please write to me so as to know how you are fairing.
Meanwhile,did you transferred the money to the lawyer as you promised on Saturday?
Has he started with the preparation of the documents?
Please,write to me so as to know the extent you have gone with the lawyer.
Kisses
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.