Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnsonasantte@yahoo.co.nz obvxx@obataxx.ro.tn

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnsonasantte@yahoo.co.nz obvxx@obataxx.ro.tn

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:50 am

* 154.118.18.93 Spectranet Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <obvxx@obataxx.ro.tn>
Received: from [154.118.18.93] (154.118.18.93) by
HE1PR05MB1515.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com (10.164.49.149) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.434.16; Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:09:07 +0000
Subject: PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL..
To: Recipients <obvxx@obataxx.ro.tn>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 07:08:53 -0800
Reply-To: <johnsonasantte@yahoo.co.nz>
X-Originating-IP: [154.118.18.93]

Sir,

I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise.

I am extending this proposal to you in my capacity as chairman of the Contract Review/Audit Committee scrutinizing all record covering executed contract awarded by the Ministry here in Ghana.
My colleagues and I have discovered some floating amount of $60,000,000 (SIXTY MILLION, UNITED STATE DOLLARS),
Owing to a deliberate act of over invoicing and inflating of contract value by some Government officials.

This money has already been approved for payment by The Government of Ghana.

As top civil servants we are not authorized to operate foreign bank account and this is the reason we seek for your assistance, to present you as the Contractor so that we will use your bank account to receive this money outside Ghana.

Were are going to accept you as our foreign partner and will now regularize the documents to your name as the contractor beneficiary.
As soon we receive your acceptance letter, we shall inform you of the necessary requirement from you to facilitate the transfer.
We have resolved to give you 30% of the total sum for your assistance,while 60% is for me and my colleagues here in Ghana.

Let me reassure you that the movement and transfer of the funds to your account will be done in strict compliance to international and prevailing rules here, I want absolute safety and security of the funds as such I can not compromise in standard so that no eyebrow will be raised upon the funds.

I will be waiting for your answer.

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Johnson Asante
No.96 Road 22 Behind Accra Sports Stadium
P.O. Box GP 353. Osu, Accra
Tel: +233540322501
-
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.