Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller"

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

berkobernice@yahoo.com

Unread postby legion » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:42 pm

I was scammed on Skype by this girls picture & fake video. The girl they are stealing pictures from is Josie Model .ca

The name used was Bernice Berko (berkobernice@yahoo.com) in Ghana, Africa. Claims shes from Kumasi & Accra. That her mother is sick with diabetes her father is dead and her uncle is out to murder her over a warehouse inheritance. So she needs money for "Mum" so she can get money to move out of the area to capetown South Africa. Wants Moneygram sent. She also wants the money sent to Charlotte Oduro which is probably the same person. She also uses Lana Brooks photo's as her friend. Another person used in the scam is Helena Boatemaa4 on Skype that backs up the fake story. IE Lana Brooks photos. They claim no speakers on Skype. That way there's no interaction with voice & picture at the same time. A Richard Kuso is also in on this scam. She wants moneygrams sent to him also.
Last edited by Wayne on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: email into subject matter
legion
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Hello, legion,

sorry for this bad experience. Do you have more details? Every new info can help other potential victim.
For example, do you have the adress for money delivery? First and second email (if you changed emails with the scammer)? Phone numbers? Where have you meet "her"? Feel free to add anything that could be useful. Thank you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby legion » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Bernice Berko
An 2534
GHANA-KUMASI
ASH-TOWN

Charlotte Oduro
011 -233-24-746-3887
Richard Kuso
011-233-24-561-9118

BERNICE BERKO,
"U know money cant buy love so i will store the sky for u the earth may rotate to complete a revolution but my love for u never fades pls understand ma feelings i dont want 2 be guilty 4 causing emotional damages 2 u,cos u gave me life strength,someone 2 love and someone 2 hold and he was in da person name of LXXXX XXXXX. Baby my love 4 u is deeper than the ocean."
legion
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Thanks for the update, legion.

The email adress is used on Facebook with other stolen picture - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1707.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby legion » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:16 pm

She said her fathers or mothers name was Whyte.
legion
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:24 pm

The name used is fake, like "her" entire story. Fake names, stolen pictures, same scripts about family problems... all just lies to obtain money. Dont confront "her" - is useless. Best thing to do right now is to cut all contacts with her and her friends. Block them on Skype, delete and block them on Yahoo. If they have your email adress - change it. If they have your phone number - change it. If they know details about your your bank account - contact your bank and ask for a change too. Try not to add unknown persons for a while - same scammer can return using other fake character and trying to scam you again with a different approach.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 am

anna_robby@yahoo.com

hello my dear,i love you so much and i can''t tease you ok.it true i went to the money gram bank to withdraw the money but they said the code number is wrong,i swear to you and i can never lie to you ok.Please go to the bank and check about the money ok.I will be waiting for you.I try to call you but your fone was on machine.I love you so much and i really want to be with you.....Try and check the number my love and i will waiting.Take care of yourself and hope top hear good new from you.
i love you
Anastacia.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:55 am

anastacia's youngest brother
clever_b10@yahoo.com

hello my dear brother,my sister is not teasing you because it true.I went to the bank with her to withdraw the money but they said the3 code number was wrong,my sister was so embarrased and was so worried...Please all i want you to do is to try and check the number again or go to the bank and verify,i believe the was a mistake somewhere.Take care oof yourself.
your brother clever.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby legion » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:07 pm

I can't believe they are still calling me. I broke off with them a few days ago.
legion
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:14 pm

They will do it, so long you will reply, because in this way they maintain the contact. Stop the contact mean really STOP IT: dont say anything, dont answer at phone when they call you. Dont read emails, if they send you emails. Just change your email adress, if is possible, change your phone number - if you want to be sure that you will not receive any oher calls from them.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.