Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

MISSBUHLECHAMANE23@suzuun.co.jp

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

MISSBUHLECHAMANE23@suzuun.co.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:42 pm

GOOD DAY SIR
MISS BUHLE ALICE CHAMANE <MISSBUHLECHAMANE23@suzuun.co.jp> Today at 12:38 AM
Message body
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA

Greetings of the day!
With due respect, I write to you this proposal which I believe would be of great interest to you. I got your email contact through our search in the internet when looking for a reliable company or foreign partner that will assist my family.

I am MISS BUHLE ALICE CHAMANE the Daughter of Late MR.ERIC CHAMANE, a former farmer in Zimbabwe. My father was among the few blacks that were murdered in cold blood by the agents of President Robert Mugabe Administration on the land dispute in Zimbabwe. On one of my father’s many trips to abroad, he took my brother to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of US$27 Million (Twenty Seven Million United States Dollars) with a private security company as his foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited with a private security company on our arrival in Johannesburg largely for its safety.

This land problem arose when President Mugabe who according to my father in a desperate bid to hold on to power for life introduced a new land act, which wholly affected rich farmers who were mostly white and some blacks vehemently condemned adopted by the government. That resulted in rampant killings looting and white scare mob actions by the veterans and scone political thugs. Head of government from western world especially Britain and the United States of America have voiced their condemnation against Mugabe action.

After the death of my father, we decided to move out of ZIMBABWE because our lives were in danger. We are now living in South Africa as political Asylum seekers and the financial laws and regulations of South Africa do not permit us certain financial rights. In view of this we cannot invest this money in South Africa hence my asking you to assist us to transfer it out of South Africa for investment purpose in your country Switzerland or any other country where you have business interest. So please consider this as a request from a family in dire need of assistance.

For your assistance, we are prepared to offer you 25% of the total sum. We intend to invest the remaining 75% in your country with your professional advice as we have not been to your country before. Please note that this transaction is risk-free and the major thing I ask of you is to assure me the safety of the money when transferred into your account.
My brother GARY will be glad to give you more clarification on the modalities needed for smooth successful completion of the transaction. He is in talks with a top bank official here in South Africa who happens to be a friend with my father. He will assist with all banking aspect of the transaction.

Please we will like you to get back to us through my confidential email: buhle.alic@gmail.com.

I anticipate your quick response.
Best regard,
MISS BUHLE ALICE CHAMANE
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

CHAMANE23@suzuun.co.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:30 pm

GOOD DAY SIR
MISS BUHLE ALICE CHAMANE <CHAMANE23@suzuun.co.jp> Today at 12:19 PM
Reply-To: <buhle.alic101@outlook.com>
Message body
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA

Greetings of the day!

With due respect, I write to you this proposal which I believe would be of great interest to you. I got your email contact through our search in the internet when looking for a reliable company or foreign partner that will assist my family.

I am MISS BUHLE ALICE CHAMANE the Daughter of Late MR.ERIC CHAMANE, a former farmer in Zimbabwe. My father was among the few blacks that were murdered in cold blood by the agents of President Robert Mugabe Administration on the land dispute in Zimbabwe. On one of my father’s many trips to abroad, he took my brother to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of US$27 Million (Twenty Seven Million United States Dollars) with a private security company as his foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited with a private security company on our arrival in Johannesburg largely for its safety.

This land problem arose when President Mugabe who according to my father in a desperate bid to hold on to power for life introduced a new land act, which wholly affected rich farmers who were mostly white and some blacks vehemently condemned adopted by the government. That resulted in rampant killings looting and white scare mob actions by the veterans and scone political thugs. Head of government from western world especially Britain and the United States of America have voiced their condemnation against Mugabe action.

After the death of my father, we decided to move out of ZIMBABWE because our lives were in danger. We are now living in South Africa as political Asylum seekers and the financial laws and regulations of South Africa do not permit us certain financial rights. In view of this we cannot invest this money in South Africa hence my asking you to assist us to transfer it out of South Africa for investment purpose in your country Switzerland or any other country where you have business interest. So please consider this as a request from a family in dire need of assistance.
For your assistance, we are prepared to offer you 25% of the total sum. We intend to invest the remaining 75% in your country with your professional advice as we have not been to your country before. Please note that this transaction is risk-free and the major thing I ask of you is to assure me the safety of the money when transferred into your account. My brother GARY will be glad to give you more clarification on the modalities needed for smooth successful completion of the transaction. He is in talks with a top bank official here in South Africa who happens to be a friend with my father. He will assist with all banking aspect of the transaction.

Please we will like you to get back to us through my confidential email: buhle.alic@gmail.com.

I anticipate your quick response.

Best regard,

MISS BUHLE ALICE CHAMANE

On Skype as live:buhle.alic101
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

buhle.alic32@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:47 am

Added Skype ID:
live:buhle.alic32

Dear ,
Thanks very much for the response to my email plead for your assistance. We are very happy to receive a response from you and are ready to know more about you and your company. Also to hear from you which areas we can invest in your country upon conclusion of the funds transfer.

We shall need every assurance from you that we can trust you as you will understand that this is a huge amount of money and the only hope my family have since the death of my father. We do not know about your schedule at the moment but we will request that you pay a short visit to us South Africa. This will bring a great relieve for my family as it will afford us the opportunity to meet face to face and have clear view of who we are dealing with. Also to meet face to face with our family adviser including bank official that will assist in all banking aspect of the funds transfer.

We would have preferred to visit you first in your country but because of our asylum status, we are only permitted one opportunity to leave the country of which we intend to use upon conclusion of the transfer of the money to your nominated account. Once transfer is concluded, I and my brother who is working closely with our adviser on this project will arrive your country immediately.

On our arrangements on the best way we can transfer this money to your nominated account. I will like to inform you that arrangements have been made for a successful transfer of this money from South Africa to any of your nominated account according to the banking regulations of South Africa and the receiving country. This has been arranged perfectly by our adviser and only waiting for my family to provide our foreign partner whose attendance is needed especially coming to set up a special account where the funds will be deposited first before onward transfer to his nominated account(s).

The transfer can only be done through bank to bank transfer according to our adviser and the banker. Arrangement has been concluded including legal documentations for the retrieval of the deposit at the security company.

All the details of the arrangements will be giving to you once you indicate your interest to proceed ahead with us. Also our adviser who is also a lawyer has prepared a memorandum of agreement to be signed by us. Draft copy of this agreement can be sent to you with signing to take place on your arrival.

Rest assured that this transaction will not jeopardize your good name, reputation or credibility. This is my assurance to you.

Thanks for your interest and looks forward to provide you with more details.
Regards,
Miss Buhle Chamane

HEADER:
Return-Path: <buhle.alic32@outlook.com>
Received: from SNT152-W44 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S43.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with

Dear ,
How are you today?
My family has discussed with our family adviser as well as the banker that will assist in this transaction. My brother is ready to start communication with you on the next plan and would want to confirm from you when is suitable for you to visit here in South Africa for our meeting and signing of our transaction contract. Also to open the account required by you here in South Africa.

Kindly let is know when.

my family also wants to have your telephone contact details in other to have a brief discussion with you.

Thanks for your interest in our proposal and we look forward to a long lasting business/personal relationship with you.

Regards,
Miss Buhle Chamane

Dear ,
Thanks very much for your update and plans being put in placed for your visit to South Africa. I informed by brother and our adviser and both are looking forward to establish a good relationship with. My family will be happy to work with you to achieve success. It is important that you establish contact with my brother regarding your coming to us as he is currently working with our adviser on all arrangement. Send us your contact number.

Also update on your application for passport.

I hope to hear from you.
Our regards,
Buhle Chamane

Dear ,,
I hope you had a good weekend with your family. Extend my family greetings.

I tried to call you few hours ago with my brother but there was no response and the line went on voicemail which i dropped a massage for you. We called to have a brief conversation with you regarding your passport arrangement and the time it will take you to conclude the arrangement.

Kindly inform the best time to call. We are few hours ahead of you.

Thanks as we hope to hear from you.
Miss Bhule Chamane

Dear ,
Thanks for the information. Yes you can call us using this number +27739227700.
Regards,
Miss Bhule Chamane

Attn:
We write to inform you that we are still waiting for update on your traveling arrangement to South Africa. We are still hoping on you to assist us with this transaction. Our adviser as well as the banker have informed our family that they will start working on all documentations as soon as you confirm your traveling schedule. This is where we are presently and hope you are still with us.
Our contact telephone number is still +27739227700. You can call at any time to talk to us if you need any information on your preparation.

Hope all is well with you and family.
Best regards,
Gary Chamane

Dear
Thanks for the update and sending of your flight itinerary visit to South Africa. Having this information has brought a big relief for my family. We highly appreciate your efforts towards assisting my family out of our present situation here in South Africa.

This morning we contacted our adviser to inform of your expected arrival date with copy of the itinerary sent to him. This will facilitate the process of obtaining all needed documents that will aid the transfer and secure of our inheritance. These documents will include the non-money- laundering declaration, that the money is no drug-, no terrorist- money and that no rights of another person for the money except my family and in the name of my brother Gary. Also documents that will cover the origin of the funds will be arranged by the banker.

Our adviser has promised to do all his best with anticipation that all will be ready within this short period before your arrival date. While the banker is working on all documents, my brother and our adviser who is also a lawyer will start immediately with negotiation with the security company where the consignment is presently being held. They will notify the company on our intention to retrieve the consignment on the first week of April immediately after your arrival.

I am sitting with my brother GARY writing this email, I rely on him for all information regarding all arrangements. He will call you later this evening of the progress after meeting between our adviser and the banker.

Thank you very much as we look to hear from you.

Best Regards

Attn: ,
This is Gary brother to Buhle Chamane. I tried to call you twice but your phone was ringing and going on answering machine. I called to update you regarding our meeting with the bank. Meeting was successfully and he will commence immediately with documentations that are crucial for a successful transaction upon your arrival. He confirmed that a special account will be setup in your name immediately you arrive. It will be from this account that funds will be transferred to any of your nominated account outside of South Africa. Documents that will aid the process and source of money will be his responsibility.

On our part, we are working with the security company for retrieval of the deposit. As the next of kin, we have to send an application for complete change of beneficiary of the deposit to my name, as well as notify the company on the date we intend to take out the consignment. This is what we are doing at the moment with date to be set at 4th or 5th of April.

Following our meeting, the banker will need some of your personal information. E.g., copy of your identification. Since your passport is still in process, you can send your driver’s license or national ID, Also your full name and personal address.

I will also like to know if you have made your Hotel Reservation or should we do it from here. We can do the reservation depending on the type of hotel you will prefer. Also I plan to receive you with my sister from the airport. I believe the airport will be OR TAMBO International airport in Johannesburg.

Also be informed that our adviser has prepared an agreement to be signed between me and you on your arrival. Should you wish, draft copy can be sent to you.

You have our contact number which is +27739227700. Call at any time for any information.
Regards,
Gary

Content of the Word Document:

Attorneys & Conveyances

A

MEMORANDUM OF AN IRREVOCABLE MUTUAL CO-OPERATION

AND

INVESTMENT AGREEMENT

BETWEEN

MR. GARY B. CHAMANE

OF
ZIMBABWE

AND

MR.

OF
UNITED STATES

Prepared This 10th Day of March, 2016

MUTUAL CO-OPERATION AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT
PREPARED
BY
ADVOCATE ROY MHALANGU
22 ONTDEKKERS ROAD, ROODEPOORT, SOUTH AFRICA

Mutual Co-operation Agreement…Page 1

SECTION I: INTRODUCTION

THIS MUTUAL CO-OPERATION AGREEMENT is signed this___________day of__________________2016

BETWEEN

MR. GARY B. CHAMANE & FAMILY, citizens of ZIMBABWE, residing here in South Africa as refugees (Hereinafter referred to as the INVESTOR which expression shall where the context so admit includes his/her heirs, personal and legal representative assigns and successor in title) of the first part.

AND

, a citizen of UNITED STATES, with Passport No:___________________and

residing at ________________________________________________________________________________ (Hereinafter referred to as the FUND MANAGER which the expression shall where the context so admits include his heirs, personal and legal representatives, assigns and successor in the title) of the second part.

SECTION II: MODALITIES

1) The Investor is the beneficiary of the sum of US$27,000,000(Twenty Seven Million United States Dollars) only hereinafter referred to as THE FUNDS.

2) The Funds are currently deposited in a reputable security firm in Johannesburg, South Africa.

3) The Fund Manager will arrange or provide a safe account for the transfer of the funds overseas.

4) The Investor has requested and the Fund Manager has agreed to provide services as stated in paragraph 3 above.

5) The parties as stated above are desirous of going into a joint investment for mutual benefits on the terms, conditions and for the purpose hereinafter stated.

6) The joint investment shall be in OVERSEAS as suggested by the Fund Manager under the joint management and responsibility of the Fund Manager and Investor.

7) It shall be the duty of the Investor and Fund Manager, under the direction of Advocate Roy Mhalangu, to procure all legal documentation for the hitch free transfer of the fund to the account provided by the Fund Manager

8) The Fund Manager shall order and affect the transfer of the funds via bank transfer to an account owned and personally controlled by him.

9) It shall be the duty of the Investor and Fund Manager, at all times, to take all necessary actions to secure a timely completion of all matters pre-requisite for the deposit into the account mentioned in paragraph 3 above, and to ensure that everything is done legally.

Mutual Co-operation Agreement….Page 2

SECTION III: DISBURSEMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF FUNDS

1) The Investor has agreed to transfer the sum of Twenty Seven Million United States Dollar (US$27 Million) only to the account presented and owned by the Fund Manager for investment.

2) Upon the successful transfer of THE FUNDS from South Africa to the Fund Manager’s overseas account in United States or any other country as directed by him, the FUNDS shall be disbursed as follows:

MR. GARY B. CHAMANE & FAMILY: : 75% 

MR. : : 25%           

3) All running or incidental expenses which include transaction fees, transportation, accommodation, travelling, telephone and other miscellaneous expenses made by any and/or all of the two parties towards the successful implementation of this investment shall be determined and appropriate reimbursements made to such parties in such a way and manner as the party or parties may desire, and the reimbursements of the expenses shall be deducted from the total funds when successfully and finally transferred to the FUND MANAGER’S account overseas.

4) Subject to paragraph 3 above, the equivalent value of 75% of the total funds shall be paid to the Investor. The Fund Manager shall assist in the investment of the Investors Funds in UNITED STATES or elsewhere he deems viable.

5) Subject to paragraph 3 above, the equivalent value of 25% of the total funds shall be given to the Fund Manager for his participation in the transaction.

6) Each party shall diligently devote his/her whole time and attention to the investment and use his/her best endeavours to promote the interest thereof. After the phase of the transfer of the FUNDS another agreement shall be drafted to replace this agreement only for the investment purpose.

SECTION IV: DISPUTES

1) Any party found in default of this agreement shall bear the risk and be responsible for the loss occasioned as a result of such default and risk.

2) All disputes between the parties in relation to any matter whatsoever touching on the joint investment or the construction of this agreement and whether before or after the determination of this investment shall be referred to a Single Arbitrator in accordance with the provisions of Arbitration Law in the country where the investment will be effected.

Mutual Co-operation Agreement….Page 3

SECTION V: CONTRACT DISSOLUTION

Upon the successful completion of the transfer of the US$27Million into the Fund Manager’s overseas account(s), and the effective disbursements of the total funds in the agreed sharing ratio, both party/parties will have to enter into a new agreement on the investment relationship.

THIS AGREEMENT THEREFORE WITNESS

In Witness thereof, the parties hereto have set their hands and seal the day and year first above written.

SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED
By the Within Named INVESTOR

________________________________________
                                                                                                  MR. GARY BHEKI CHAMANE & FAMILY

Witness ________________________________________

Address________________________________________

By the Within Named FUND MANAGER

________________________________________

Witness________________________________________

Address________________________________________

By the within Named CHAMBERS, in the presence of:

Name: ________________________________________

Address: ________________________________________

Signature: ________________________________________

Investment Agreement Prepared and Notarised By Advocate Roy Mhalangu

Mutual Co-operation Agreement….Page

Phone Number:
+27739227700
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: MISSBUHLECHAMANE23@suzuun.co.jp

Unread postby Joker » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:49 am

Related via phone number(+27739227700):

http://www.419scam.org/emails/2015-03/1 ... 08.362.htm
+
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44130

Also going under alias Mike Mossie @ mike.b.Mossie@gmail.com.
[XXXXXX]لئيم كافر[/size]
Joker
Banksy ain't got nothing on me!
Banksy ain't got nothing on me!

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:28 am

Attn: ,
We have signed our part of the agreement. Find attachment. We also understand that you have made reservation with City Lodge Hotel Fourways. This is good development.

Everything is going according to plan and the lawyer is working with the security company for retrieval of the deposit upon your arrival. The banker is also doing his part as promised. I will keep you updated on the process which I believe all will be concluded before your arrival.

Yes, we will definitely be at the airport to receive you. at the arrival hall, we will have a white card with your name written on it. This will be easier for you to notice. We shall be communicating before your departure from your country.

Thanks and have a good day.
Gary and Buhle Chamane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:15 pm

Attn:
My family is delighted to receive your idea of investment possibilities especially property investment. Stock market is also a good idea. We have not been into these kinds of business and will depend on you to invest in good sectors of your country economy. We accept your plan. It will also be a great opportunity for me to learn from your experience for the future of my family.

We thank you for your commitments to ensuring that you visit South Africa to meet my family. We look forward to having a round table discussion with you on arrival. We want to re-assure you that you will never regret your decision to work with my family in the process of ensuring the smooth and successful transfer of this money to your country for our mutual benefits and investment.

Our adviser as well as the banker has assured that all will be ready for conclusion immediately you arrive in South Africa. They are anticipating your arrival following our discussion with them yesterday.

My family will also appreciate if you can come with some gift items for the top bank officials, like a good smart phone or wrist watches as a token of appreciation which is basically how things are done here. according to the lawyer, when people of high profile does something good and beneficial to you or renders help to you, one is obligated to show such appreciation for a job well-done. It is also going to strengthen then their job to perfection and smoother all processes of the transaction.

We hope all is going well on your side especially the passport issue. When do you think you will receive it?

We thank you for everything and look forward to our meeting.

Thanks and have a good day.
Gary and Buhle Chamane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.