Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officepost61@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

m_gram177@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Email:

Attn: Beneficiary,

It is now clear to this office that you don't want to claim your fund sum of $3.5 million usd which this office informed you earlier, as of this morning, we were surprised to receive an email from your country man, Mr. Jeffrey Edward, stated that you mandated him to pay the fee of $150 us dollars needed to get your fund transfer to his name, according to him, he stated to this office that you have been admitted in hospital since last week.

the reason we have decided to write you is to confirm if indeed you were the one who instructed Mr. Jeffrey Edward, from your country to claim the fund on your behalf, he had already sent us all the needed data where to transfer him the funds once he made the payment, he could have send the fee yesterday but i asked him to hold on until i hear from you first,

so i wanted you to respond immediately so i will know the true state of things, if you fail to respond today, i will assume that he is right and you are the one who sent him.

Below is the information where to send the required $150 immediately you receive this mail via Money Gram or we will proceed to have Mr. Jeffrey pay the fee for we to start sending the fund to him ASAP.

Receiver name....Daniel Ego
Country.....Benin Republic
City................Cotonoue
Question.........In God
Answer...........We Trust
Amount............$150.00 usd only

Waiting to hear from you with the required $150 only through Money Gram for immediate transferring your fund to you immediately.

Regards,
Mrs. Linda Delores,
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
MONEY GRAM OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC,

Return-Path: globalmaxcourier2002@gmail.com
Reply-To: m_gram177@hotmail.com
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary/ Let Us Know If You Were Admitted At The Hospital
Or Not?
From: "Mrs. Linda Delores" <globalmaxcourier2002@gmail.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: western.union1956@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Email:

Attn: Customer:

There is an issue with the Western Union Money Transfer in the amount of $4.500,000.00USD (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118000/03, at the owner of this email address. The International Monetary Fund contacted us for your compensation a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME: ..................
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:..........
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:...........
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:.........

In order to resolve this problem, please email via Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department: (western.union1956@gmail.com) or you can call +229-98027398 As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to your nominated bank account or at the counter directly from The Western Union Transferring Bank. When emailing, please use reference number 250-153 as your subject.

Sincerely,
Best Regard
Mr. Anthony Robert
Telephone: +229-98027398
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mwesley@newwavecomm.net

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:14 pm

Email:

Attn: Customer:

There is an issue with the Western Union Money Transfer in the amount of $4.500,000.00USD (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118000/03, at the owner of this email address. The International Monetary Fund contacted us for your compensation a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME: ..................
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:..........
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:...........
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:.........

In order to resolve this problem quickly, your payment file has to be renew with the sum of $195 only which you have to sent for immediate picking up your daily payment of $5,000.00 from this Western Union office Benin Republic, please for more verification email via Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department: or you can call direct phone number +229-98027398 As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to your nominated bank account or at the counter directly from The Western Union Transferring Bank. When emailing, please use reference number 250-153 as your subject.

Sincerely,
Best Regard

Mr. Anthony Robert
Telephone: +229-98027398

+22998027398
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)

Return-Path: <mwesley@newwavecomm.net>
Received: from smtp02.emerald.cmh.synacor.com (smtp.emerald.synacor.com. [208.47.184.7])
Received: from [10.33.73.65] ([10.33.73.65:39028] helo=md02.emerald.cmh.synacor.com)
by smtp.etc.emerald.synacor.com (envelope-from <mwesley@newwavecomm.net>)
(ecelerity 3.6.1.42806 r(Platform:3.6.1.1)) with ESMTP
Subject: Urgent Payment Notice From Western Union
X-Originating-IP: [197.234.219.68]
X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.0.7_GA_6021 (ZimbraWebClient - GC48 (Win)/8.0.7_GA_6021)
Thread-Topic: Urgent Payment Notice From Western Union

Originating IP: 197.234.219.68
Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: western.union1956@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:54 am

Email - You Have To Pick Up Your First Payment Of $5,000 Now:

From Office Of the Western Union Money Transfer
Benin Republic/Address: 117 Tinubo Squire Cotonou
Opposite Tunde Motors Cotonou
Web site/.www.westernunion.com

Attention: Beneficiary,

How are you doing today together with your family? What is still holding you in sending the required activation fee of $50 only that you have been asked to send for immediate releasing of your first part payment of $5000 to you?, you should go ahead and send the required $50 immediately together with your receiving information such as your full name and address, age and direct phone number, so that we don’t make any mistake in transferring your first $5000 that has already been signed for immediate transferring to you, Mind you that we have the sum of $850,000.00, on your name for you to be picking up from this Western Union office.

Send the required $50 through western union or Money Gram with this below information stated.

Receivers Name:..... Daniel Egoh
Pay-Out City: Cotonou.
Test Question:..How Long?
Answer:.........Soon
Amount to send:.....$50 ONLY.

I am waiting for the $50 now for immediate releasing of your first $5000 to you.

Thanks

Mr. Douglas A. Bill
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

globalmaxcourier2002@gmail.com - ofile3141@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:38 pm

Loan scam.

Email:

MORTGAGE FINANCIAL LOAN BENIN DE REPOBLIC

GREETINGS,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

We, MORTGAGE FINANCIAL LOAN and Credit Union offers loan at a very low interest rate of 3% per year, we offer Personal loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, Education Loan,
Home Loan or "Loan for any reason!.

Have you been turned down by your bank? Do you have bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in debt? Do you need to set up a business? Worry no more as we are here to offer you a low interest loan. Our loan ranges from $10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand West Africa Rand) to $10, 000,000.00. (Ten Million United State Dollars).

If you are interested do not hesitate to contact us with your Full names,
contact address, Occupation the amount you need payback period and your Contact telephone numbers.

Warn Regards.
Raymond Mike
Email: ofile3141@gmail.com
Tell: +229-98270398

Return-Path: <globalmaxcourier2002@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ofile3141@gmail.com
Subject: Loan Offer
From: MORTGAGE FINANCIAL LOAN <globalmaxcourier2002@gmail.com>

+22998270398 - the phone number is already reported above.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: officepost61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 03, 2016 9:11 pm

Email:

Dear Friend,

I apologize for the testing that I have had to do to make sure that you are a business man in United State Of America. I have to be very careful. My name is not William Jones. It is Brad Mark.

I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security department for eight nations in West Africa (but I am based in the Benin Rep).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONEY.

Every year, thousands of Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient.

Most are small ($500 to $800) but some are over $4,000.00. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA to send him money via Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money. Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to United State or to others foreign countries myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to mostly United State, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is give you the MTCN's, give you the question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 20 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $2,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries. You pick up the money.

You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 MTCN's. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $1,000, and some are in excess of $3,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

Are you interested? Are you in United State?

Let me hear from you.

Thanks.

Brad Mark
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

officepost61@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 05, 2016 1:29 am

Dear ,

Am in receipt of your mail, I apologize for the late response, I have been trying to get the good MTCNS changed on your name which I succeeded, so I have 6 stated below MTCNS with your name to be picking up, but due to that it has been on the internet about getting to one month plus that the receiver id not pick it up, it has to be activated first for picking up immediately by you, so I will like to activate these 6 MTCNS with the sum of $100 each, so to activate the 6 MTCNS will cost $600 only, before you can be able to pick them up at any nearest Western Union to you ok.

Here is the stated below MTCNS! Mind you that I am the sender you were the receiver ok.

(1) Senders:… Brad Mark
Senders:….Country Nigeria
MTCN:…..779-117-9851
Test Question:…What Color
Answer:………..White
Amount:……….$3,850

(2) Senders:… Brad Mark
MTCN:…..221-985-3367
Amount:……….$3,000.00

(3) Senders:… Brad Mark
MTCN:…..997-226-9756
Amount:……….$2,500.00

(4) Senders:… Brad Mark
MTCN:…..665-344-9874
Amount:……….$850.00

(5) Senders:… Brad Mark
MTCN:…..887-554-3215
Amount:……….$1,350

(6) Senders:… Brad Mark
MTCN:…..311-711-7541
Amount:……….$1,950.00

So all the total amount you are going to be picking up this morning with this stated below information with your name in any nearest Western Union to you, but before then do please get the activation fee of $600 only send to me through Western Union with this stated below information to enable me activate all this MTCNS for you to start picking them up, I need to pay the activation fee to our casher first as I have changed all the information’s to your name, if we get this done successfully and you send my share to me after picking up this monies, I will be sending many MTCNS to you each day to be picking up on your name without any problem.

This is a cool deal.

Go ahead and send the activation fee of $600 only to me immediately you receive this mail with this stated blow information via Western Union.

Payment Info.

Receivers Name:.... Daniel Egoh
City:........ Cotonou.
Test Question:…What Color?
Amount:....$600

Looking forward to hear from you with the activation fee of $600 only.

Thanks.

Brad Mark

HEADER:
Return-Path: <officepost61@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yw0-x231.google.com (mail-yw0-x231.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c05::231])
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016
Subject: Re: Received your E-mail...
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 10:04 pm

Dear ,

I am in receipt of your mail, since you preferred to send the activation fee through bank wire transfer will be very okay as well, at least for the safety of the fee.
Stated below is the account information.

ACCT NAME:...IKE JUSTDON
ACCT NO:.....515500010508
BANK NAME:...UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
BANK ADDRESS:...COTONOU-HOUDEGBE
SWIFT CODE:.....COBB BJBJ
BANK CODE:......BJ 067
BRANCH CODE:....01515
IBAN CODE:......BJ06701515515500010508 97

You should now go to your bank and make the transfer and forward the payment slip to me immediately after you made the transfer to enable me proceed on the activation for immediate picking up these payments without any delay.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Dear ,

I am in receipt of your mail and I will be looking forward to hear from you with the payment slip immediately after you made the payment to enable me activate this payments available for picking up by you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Dear ,

I am in receipt of your mail, the account giving to you is 100% okay, the only way out now is for you to look for a way and get the required activation fee sent through Money Gram or you can still look for someone who you can use and send the activation fee through Money Gram or Western Union for immediate activating these payments for picking up by you today.

This will be the fastest way to get this done quickly.

Stated below is the receiving information.

Receiver name....Moses Chidi
Question.........When?
Answer...........Soon
Amount............$95.00 usd only
You should now go ahead and send the activation fee of $600 only to me immediately you receive this mail with this stated below information via Money Gram or Western Union.

Payment Info.

Receiver name....Moses Chidi
Question.........When?
Answer...........Soon
Amount............$95.00 usd only
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.