Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jaymchenry010@lawyer.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jaymchenry010@lawyer.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:54 pm

Out of the blue:

I have a business to discuss with you

Return-Path: <JTAMEZ@houstonisd.org>
Reply-To: "jaymchenry010@lawyer.com" <jaymchenry010@lawyer.com>
Received: from EXPRODHC03.AD.HISD.ORG (166.127.112.173)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jaymchenry010@lawyer.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Email:

Hello,
My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis, I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. Am sorry to contact you in this manner but please bear in mind that i find your contact in international directories with World Health Organization. I will be going in for an operation later today. I decided to WILL/DONATE the sum of $14,258,000.00 USD (Fourteen Millions Two Hundred and Fifty Eight Thousand United States Dollars) to you for the good work of the Lord.
Contact My Lawyer with this email:
Name: Barr Jay Mchenry
Email: jaymchenry010@lawyer.com
Tel: +448-719-747-106
Contact him and inform him about the WILLED 14.258M in your name by quoting my personal reference number JJ/MMS/953/5015/GWRL/316US/UK. As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should be able to recognize you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank. Be informed also that I have paid for the state tax on this money to be transferred to you.
Mean while you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential as i really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day. Please do pray to God for my recovery.
God Bless you.
Regards,
Mrs. Mellisa Lewis

Return-Path: <jaymchenry010@lawyer.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
Subject: Re. MY WISH

Originating IP: 74.208.4.200
Originating ISP: 1&1 Internet Inc
City: Wayne
Country of Origin: United States

+448719747106
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* FleXtel Ltd

The "barrister" is reported online since 2010 with different email addresses - Mrs. Mellisa Lewis is dying since...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.