Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maurin4love1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maurin4love1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:13 pm

E-mail listed as probable Investment Scam:

Profile Elements:
Name: maurin4love
I am a: Female
Height: 5.4 ft / 168 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Scorpio
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Male
For: Friendship
Province: Brussel
City: brussel
Descr. of myself: Sou simples e mulher bonita todo homem gostaria de ter como esposa, carinho, amar com senso de humor. À procura de um relacionamento sério. Eu gosto de viajar, fazer compras e natureza.
-----------------------------
I am simple and good looking woman every man will like to have as a wife, caring, loving with sense of humor. Looking for a serious relationship. I like traveling, shopping and nature.
Descr. what I am looking for: Estou à procura de um homem bom e gentil que é carinho, amar com senso de humor. Um homem que realmente quer um relacionamento sério.
------------------------
I am looking for a good and gentle man who is caring, loving with sense of humor. A man who really want a serious relationship.

PM to Female account:
maurin4love
Hola estimado, Mi nombre es Johnson Maurin, estoy buscando un socio hacer negocio juntos. Si usted está interesado amablemente volver a mí en mi correo privado para más detalles: maurin4love1@gmail.com ---------------------------------- Hello Dear, My name is Maurin Johnson, i am looking for a business partner to do business together. If you are interested kindly get back to me at my private email for more details: maurin4love1@gmail.com

Photo Used:
Maurin4love.PNG
Maurin4love.PNG (226.86 KiB) Viewed 1372 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: maurin4love1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:02 pm

Dear friend ,

May the peace of the lord be with you!.

How are you doing?hope you are doing great. My name is Miss Maurin Johnson from Liberia, resident in Dakar Senegal West Africa. I am a single lady, I am 27 years old. I am very happy to meet you and i believe we can achieve our goal here. I am serving in the catholic church as a cleaner.

Please Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into a Business relationship with you. Dear, It is my great interest to come across you, though we have not met before, neither have we seen for the first time. I prayed for divine direction for a trustworthy person and God fearing partner who will help me out over my problem. For this, permit me to go into business relationship with you since I have made up my mind to do this business with you. I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs Richard Johnson. My late father was a big contractor and was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal. While my mother died on 20th February 2010. My late father took me so special because i am motherless.
Before the death of my late father on 30th January 2015 in a private hospital in Monrovia, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he had a deal with Shell Oil company worth of sum of $3.800.000 (Three Million Eight hundred thousand US dollars) which they supposed to pay him. And i have contacted the Shell oil company and they told me that the payment of my late father is ready that i should look for someone in order to make change of ownership to enable them make the payment on his account.

Dear, i am honorably seeking for your assistance to assist me do change of ownership with the Shell oil company to enable them transfer the money to your account and also help me to come over and be with you.
I am willing to offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation for the effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your account overseas, and my investment will be taking care by you since i am a young girl of 27 years. .
Tell me more about you. I Attached my photos for you to know me better.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Maurin.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <maurin4love1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x22e.google.com (mail-wm0-x22e.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::22e])
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016
Subject: FROM MAURIN
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:45 pm

Hello Dear ,

How are you doing? hope you had a wonderful weekend.. All i needed from you is your support. It is only me out here facing the world. I want you to help me to receive my late fathers payment from Shell oil company to your country for investment. I will be presenting you to Shell oil company as my guardian and trustee , I don't know anything in business, you are going to manage my business for me. I would like the money to invest in any economical and profitable business in your country. I would like this transaction to commence only through email to email for security reason.
Here in our church camp, i don't do anything to get money and i am feeding by the help of our Church.The said money the Shell oil company is owing my late father is my only hope at the moment, that was the reason why i contacted you for assistance.

I prayed to my God to help me get someone that will be of help to me, and trustworthy, not a person that will like to cheat on me, so i prayed and fasted over it before being in contact with you. I really want to leave this place and forward my education because that is what my late father wanted, and i promised him that i must finish my education. Dear if you are really going to help me just let me know that you are for real.
In your next mail to me please try and send your full name, complete address, telephone number to enable me to introduce you to the Shell oil company as my guardian so that they can give you change of ownership form to fill.
Send your Data so that i will forward it to the Shell oil company to let them know that you are standing for me as my guardian / appointed trustee.
I will be looking forward to hear from you soon. God bless, and also send me your photo too.

Have a wonderful and blessed night sleep.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Dear ,

I am on my way to the Shell oil company to submit your information and will also let them to know that you are my guardian / trustee so that everything will work for us. Please i want you to know that this payment is my only hope, and i would not like you to cheat on me. I would like you to take me as your blood sister and believing you will not let me down. I will get back to you again as soon as i come back from the Shell oil company.

Stay blessed and God bless us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:06 pm

Dear ,

How are you doing today? hope your day is going well. On my meeting with the Shell oil company, they have accepted your information and they also gave me change of ownership next of kin form which you are going to fill your information and return it back to me.. Please kindly fill the form and send it back to me as soon as possible to enable me submit it to the Shell oil company for the commencement of the payment to us..Find the attach below.

Good night,
Maurin.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maurin4love1@gmail.com remmitance.bcmadrid@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:02 am

Good morning ,

How are you doing? hope you are doing great. You can go to any Cyber cafe and print it and scan it back as well. I shall be waiting for the return of the form.

Have a beautiful day.

Dearest Sister ,

Thanks for your mail, how are you doing? hope you are doing great. I have talked with my late father's Lawyer about submitting the form to Shell oil company, but he said that he will be going for a holidays, i pleaded with him and he accepted that he will be going with me by Monday so that he will make sure that the Shell oil company approve the change of ownership and our payment. As soon as they approved the form their offshore bank will contact you for the payment.
Lets put our fingers cross and stay blessed.

Dear sister ,

How are you doing? hope you had a wonderful weekend. We are just coming back from the Shell oil company, they have approved the change of ownership form and our payment. Their offshore bank will contact with you by tomorrow, and do update me as soon as you hear from them.

The Lawyer have tried so much for us, he made everything possible to make sure the ownership form has approved. He will be leaving for his leave holidays by tomorrow.

I want you to know that my condition here is very bad, i am feeding by the help of our church, and i would not like you to let me down because this fund is my only hope.Do let me know immediately you heard from the bank.

Stay blessed .

Dearest sister ,

Good morning! how are you doing? hope you are doing great. Be rest assured that the bank will contact you today. And do not forget to let me know immediately you heard from them.

God bless.

Attention: ,

Reference to the subject matter, this is to inform you that we received a very strict order regarding the deposit we have in our bank in
your name by Shell Company Int'l.The strict order states that the funds has to be released to you to make transfers to any bank of your choice.

The deposit of $3,800,000.00(Three Million,Eight hundred thousand dollars)was deposited in our escrow account in your name and access can be given to you once you open a Non-Resident account with us to enable the funds released from our Escrow account to your new account for transfer(s).

We have made all the necessary arrangement for the opening of the Non-Resident account.All the authorized papers for your account opening will be made available to you after the confirmation of your identity.

You will be required to fill the Non-Resident account opening form which we will send to you after the receipt of your scanned identification for confirmation.

We wait for your response.

Sincerely,
Dr. Luis Ricardo
(International Transfer Manger)
Banco Madrid Spain.
Tel: +34602859894
Fax: +34911820161

HEADER:
Return-Path: <remmitance.bcmadrid@europe.com>
Received: from [41.190.12.244] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 1 Mar 2016
Subject: Fund Beneficiary Confirmation

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.190.12.244<br>Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as<br> City: Abuja<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Fake Forms:

20160310025549-5aa6466c-me.png

20160310025553-02e33d1b-me.png

Attention ,

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your signed Non Resident account opening form in which you have
Chosen Premium offshore account which costs 7,400euros.Premuim offshore account grants so many benefits
which gives monthly 7% interest to your funds.

Below is the account details for the payment of the account opening fee:

BANK NAME: BANCO BBVA MADRID
CASH OFFICER: J.N.k
IBAN: ES54 0182 4275 7602 XXXX XXXX
PAYMENT REFERENCE:
SWIFT: BBVAESMMXXX
AMOUNT: 7,400 EUROS
ADDRESS:BANK ADDRESS: PLAZA SAN NICHOLAS 4,BILBAO VIZCAYA SPAIN.

Your account will be opened and your funds released into your new account as soon the account opening
fee is paid and gets to us.

Be also informed that the account opening fee which you are to pay is refundable.It will be deposited into your
new account which you will confirm when you check your account balance.

Ensure that you send the copy of the payment for official correspondence and your photo passport to enable us
process fully the opening of your Non Resident account with banco Madrid for the release of your funds.

Sincerely,
Dr. Luis Ricardo
(International Transfer Manger)
Banco Madrid Spain.
Tel: +34602859894

PHONE NUMBERS:
+34602859894
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile, S.l.

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location Madrid
Original network provider* Jazz Telecom, S.a.u.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: maurin4love1@gmail.com remmitance.bcmadrid@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Attention ,

In receipt of your mail reporting that the transfer which you made was returned,we hereby change account
details for the payment.Fill the details correctly while in the bank and instruct your bank to allow the transfer
to the provided account so that it will not return.
Below is the new provided account details for the payment of the account opening fee:

BANK NAME: BANCO LACAIXA
CASH OFFICER: J.N.K
IBAN: ES86 2100 2201 1101 006X XXXX
PAYMENT REFERENCE: POA/ALEXIA/094042
SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
AMOUNT: 7,400 EUROS
ADDRESS: PL DE ROMA F-1 50010 ZARAGOZA,SPAIN.

You are to make an urgent transfer to the above listed account to enable us open your Non Resident
account and get your funds released from our Escrow account.

Ensure to send the confirmation slip as soon as the transfer is done for official correspondence.

Kindly,provide us with your valid mobile or telephone number for easy communication.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Dear Friend ,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of Mr. Jose Sanchez from Mexico, Presently I am in Mexico at the moment for investment projects with my partner Mr. Jose Sanchez.
Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts despite that it failed us some how.

As it stands now, all you need to do is to contact my Pastor, his name is Pastor Mark, he is right now in Dakar Senegal, and ask him to send you the Parcel which contains ATM debit card with pin code which i kept under his care worth of of $60,000 USD (SIXTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS ) which I left on your behalf as your Compensation before traveling to Mexico. Do not let him to know the content of the parcel. Kindly Contact him through his email address stated below.

Contact Person::PASTOR MARK DENIS
Email address : pastormark1975@gmail.com

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU FORWARD YOUR REQUIRED INFORMATION TO HIM

Your full name........
Your Postal address....
Your Telephone number.....

However, I appreciate your past efforts. therefore, feel free to get in touched with my Pastor and instruct him where to send you the ATM debit card so that you can start making your withdrawals at any ATM machine around the world. Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM card worth the sum of $60,000 USD which I kept for your compensation so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings .

Note: that at this moment, I am very busy here in Mexico because of the investment projects which me and my partner are having at hand,, therefore, I will not be accessing my email every day, I had forwarded an instruction to my Pastor on your behalf to release the parcel of ATM debit card to you with its PIN code .
Just contact my pastor to send you the parcel i left under his care, do not let him to know the content of the parcel.

Have a nice day and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.