Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nanewodofrederick@gmail.com williamsk0@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nanewodofrederick@gmail.com williamsk0@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:39 pm

Koffi's Skype ID:
live:williamsk0

Fredrick's Skype ID.
fredericknanewodo

Hello

I am Mr.Williams Koffi , Staff of a Bank in Lome Togo .
Indicate your interest to receive the transfer of (US$9.5 Million),
50% for me and 50% for you.
You will stand as the next of kin to our late customer ,
whose account is presently dormant.
I advise you to keep this as a "top secret" as
I am still in service and intend to retire from service
after I conclude this deal with you.

If you accept my offer I will need the following information below
to commence the process.

Full names .......
Nationality....
Your Private Email......
Your Private phone number ...
For more information,
copy my private email and write back to me:
williamsk0@hotmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Williams Koffi.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <forward+Ac19idXNjaDIwMTFAeWFob28uY29t@fwd.facebook.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-f66.google.com (74.125.82.66) by smtpin.mx.facebook.com (10.224.57.37) with ESMTP id
Reply-To: williamsk0@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016
Subject: Proposal

Profile Elements:
Frederick Nanewodo / frederick.nanewodo
Active on December 4, 2015.

Self-Employed

Studied at University of Ghana

Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Akatsi

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: nanewodofrederick@gmail.com williamsk0@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:48 pm

Dear

Please do not see my message to you as a joke or a mistake.

In a brief, I am 48years old, I have work in this bank (BIA-TOGO) BANQUE INTERNATIONAL POUR L'AFRIQUE AU TOGO SA. for many years, I am married and blessed with two kids, My wife is a midwife and work with University Teaching Hospital, we live at N° 28 Avenida Lome Capital City of Republic of Togo, I knew you will be surprised after reading my first email since we have not met before, I came across your contact on the Web Directory while searching for late Eng S.A XXXXXX, relatives a customer to our bank who died years back with his entire family in a car accident and left behind (US$9.5Million) in a dormant account of the bank leaving nobody behind for the claim, You must understand that in the banking industry, chances and opportunities like these are common. People put their monies in banks and some of these accounts are confidentially operated, when such people die what do you think happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims? Well, this is one of the numerous avenues good free monies are made within and amongst the bankers.

As the Internal Auditor and Account Officer to the deceased i decided to make it a deal and invite you to represent the gap as the Next of kin by forwarding an (Application Letter of Claim) to the bank for legal approval and transfer payment of this fund into your nominated bank account. Since you are bearing the same Surname with the deceased because our country Inheritance Law allow claim of funds as long as the last name is the same notwithstanding if it is from birth or marriage which means that even if you are not related to the deceased bearing the same Surname has legally qualified you to put claim to this fund without any hindrances.

If there were something I could have done officially to have this money sent to his real relatives I would have done it but as it stands I will consider myself the most foolish-man that has ever lived if I have this opportunity and throw it to the wolves because Life does not often provide us with such happy chances, Once you indicate your sincere interest to work with me, I will guide you step by step on how to put claim to this fund as the beneficiary for legal approval and transfer payment of this fund (US$9.5Million) into your nominated bank account for us to share among ourselves accordingly, You can call me as soon as you receive this message my Phone N° is : +22898602944

Best Regard
Williams Koffi +22898602944

PHONE NUMBER:
+22898602944
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:50 pm

Dear

I received your duly email, scan copies of my Identification and Family Picture for you to be sure of the person you are dealing with because partnership are build on trust, find attached copy of the Certificate of Deposit of this Inheritance Fund which the deceased kept under my custody before his death, download the attachment to see that i am not here for jokes.

I am reassuring you that this transaction is 100% risk free and will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will immune you and me from any breach of law both here and in your country until this fund (US$9.5Million) are legally approve in your favor and transfer into your bank account as the beneficiary for us to share among ourselves.

Before i put you in contact with the bank, I want you to assure me the following, You can understand that the fund in question is a very huge amount in essence we have to establish trust, My major concern is to ensure that you will not Double-Cross me at the end of this transaction based on the fact that you will have upper hand than me in this transaction because bank will be dealing with you directly believing you are the rightful person.

Dear , my questions are:
1, Could you maintain the secrecy needed for the success of this business?
2, Your own share of the Deal is 50% of the total fund after successful transfer payment of this fund into your nominated bank account, do you agreed because i don't want trouble?.
3, I hope you will not seat upon this fund or blackmail me once this fund is under your custody?
4, I need copy of your Passport, Driver’s License or Identity Card for proper identification.

As soon as you give me positive assurance to the above and send copy of your Identification either your Passport, Driver’s License or Identity Card, I will send the Application Letter of Claim you will fill and submit to the Foreign Remittance Department of the Bank for the Transfer

Remain bless and have a nice day as i look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best Regard
Williams Koffi
Attachments
FAMILY-2.jpg
20160310224635-9c207cc4-xs.jpg
20160310224635-9c207cc4-xs.jpg (56.65 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
20160310224745-eb0ae5a7-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Thanks for your compliment,I believed you completely and beg you not to betray the trust i have for you, I am reassuring you that once you follow my instruction and directives this fund will be approve and transfer into your nominated bank account within 5 days of appeal.

Find the attached Application Letter of claim fill out the gap appropriately with your personal information and bank account data where you want the fund to be transfer , Note: Bank Contact Information is attached on the Application after filling the application use the information's thereon to submit the filled application to the bank via E-mail for legal approval, Once you contact bank for the claim it's you bank will recognize as the beneficiary not me, To avoid unnecessary mistakes always keep me posted with every correspondence between you and bank for proper instruction and directives if be the need, While submitting the filled application to Foreign Remittance Department of the bank via Email: info@biatogoonline.net make sure that my E-mail Address did not appear to the bank, because as a staff to this bank any news or information that gets to the bank that we are in arrangement of the claim will lead to cancellation of this deal so you have to be extremely careful to avoid unnecessary mistake, finally as soon as you fill and submit the application to the bank let me know so that i will start monitoring the operation as an insider and always guide you until you confirm this fund into your bank account and ask me to fly over to collect my own share of the fund.

Your friend & partner
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Text from attached document:
BIA-Togo
13 Rue Du Commerce, BP 346 - Lomé FAX: +228-24248506 Email info@biatogoonline.net
Télex : 5218 AFRBK Swift : BILT TG TG

Dear Sirs,

APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF MY FUND WITH YOUR BANK.

I, Mr ..................................................................... humbly applies to this esteemed Bank today for the transfer of my fund (US$9.5Million) with your bank deposited by late Eng. ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

I wish to apply for the transfer of this fund to my new account as stated below.

I do hope that my application will be given an urgent attention as I want this money to be released and transferred into my bank account which I provide the details below.

My Personal Information as follows.

Full Name:............................................................................................................................
Address:.......................................................................................................................
Tel:............................................................Fax:..............................................................
Email:.................................................... Occupation.....................................................
Age............................................................................................................................

My Bank Account information are as follows:
Bank name:...................................................................................................
Bank Address:...............................................................................................
Swift Code:..................................................................................................
Account Number:..........................................................................................

I sincerely hope you will receive my apologies regarding the lateness of this application.

Thank you very much. I anticipate your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely Yours, Sign-------------------------

BIA-Togo
13 Rue Du Commerce
B.P: 346 (Lome-Togo)
E-mail:- info@biatogoonline.net
Fax: - (+228) - 24248506

Attention: Mr. ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‎ ‏‎ ‏‎ ‏‎ ‏‎‏‎

Dear Sir,

You are referred to the attachment stated official questionnaire and get back to us.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.John Bolingo
Customers Service Dept

HEADER:
Return-Path: <info@biatogoonline.net>
Received: from mail.zoho.com by mx.zohomail.com with SMTP id 1457788480983467.7026112469432; Sat, 12 Mar 2016 (PST)
BIA-TOGO SA <info@biatogoonline.net>

Dear ,

I studied the message you got from the bank and noticed that bank asked you Series of Questions and asked you to provide Copy of Mr. Death Certificate, Certificate of Deposit, Your Identification and instructed you to transfer official processing fee sum of US$1,940 via Western Union Money Transfer to the name of bank cashier: MRS. STELLA OBI, for procession of the approval, If you provide the whole requirements management of the bank will be convinced that you are the true beneficiary and will approve and transfer this Fund (US$9.5Million) into your nominated bank account.

I have started running around to gather all the answers to the questions because i secure the Certificate of Deposit and some of the vital information’s in a confidential file in my house, I will need some time to select the answers one after another, But the major problem is that i do not have Death Certificate of Mr. S.A Busch in my possession, I will try my possible best to meet Chief Registrar National Population Commission which is the Ministry in charge of issuing Death Certificate to find out official cost of procuring the death certificate in other to obtain and send the death certificate to you together with the certificate of deposit and answers to the questions for you to pay the official processing fee sum of US$1,940 as instructed and email the entire requirements to the bank for the approval, providing information’s of our late customer proves that you have met the necessary demand and the next step bank will take is to approve and transfer this fund (US$9.5Million) into your nominated bank account without delay.

My prayer is that Chief Registrar National Population Commission will agree to release the Death Certificate to me, because if he refuses to release the Death Certificate to me it means that all hope is lost, I will let you know position of things after meeting the Chief Registrar National Population Commission regarding the Death Certificate.

Your friend & partner

ANSWERS, DEATH CERTIFICATE‏ & CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
1. His name is MR.
2. He was registered AMERICAN national.
3. Independent Contractor Shell Development Company (LOME-TOGO).
4. He died in a Car accident, on 21st of April 2001.
5. He was 69 years before he died.
6. He left cash, ($9.5, 000,000.00) in his account N°: 11-011-77/ BIA.
7. His wife's name is MARY JOY
8. He resides at N° 101 Rue De Baguida Lome - Togo.
9. Star Club Organization.

Dear

I have managed to meet the Chief Registrar and find it difficult to convinced him before he accepted US$2100 and released Death Certificate of Mr. to me adding that it’s against their management policy to give out Certificate of such value to a total stranger like me, to be honest after paying US$2100 to the Chief Registrar i do not have a penny left but i am not complaining because I knew that immediately this fund (US$9.5Million) is transfer into your bank account your entire family member and mine will never lack financially through the rest of their lives.

Now that i have gathered the whole documents i advice you to go straight to nearby Western Union Agent and transfer the processing fee sum of US$1,940 to the name of bank cashier: MRS. STELLA OBI as bank instructed, after the transfer scan and email the Transfer Receipt, Your Identification, Death Certificate, Certificate of Deposit and Answers for management of the bank to receive, approve and transfer this fund (US$9.5Million) into your nominated bank account as the Beneficiary for me to start flying over for my own share of the fund accordingly to the percentage ratio.

I look forward to hear that you have done the needful thing as soon as possible for success to become a reality.

Your friend & partner

20160319224152-ba4c83b1-me.png

20160319224156-3c3f1202-me.png

BANK Questionaaire.jpg

Added Phone Number:
+22824248506
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location Plateaux
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.