Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jeffray43u@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:17 am

My dearest beloved ,
Thanks for your mail and the content well understood and as a matter of fact i want to assure you that this is not dangerous and i really appreciate your idea and will like to work with you on this project and share the love of my heart with you and i want to thank you for your kind promise to help me.

My beloved Please listen to me very well and always follow my instruction to avoid any mistake until the consignment/ one trunk box of the fund arrive to you okay in your country. This transaction is not going to be bank account transfer. You will receive the money through diplomatic system by the ZENITH SHIPPING SERVICE/SECURITY COMPANY who will deliver the fund as consignment /cargo to you in your country. so you have to bear it in mind and after receiving your contact data i will then forward your information to the ZENITH SHIPPING SERVICE/SECURITY COMPANY to get in contact with you.

please i will like you to forward your contact information including your telephone number to enable the diplomat to reach you easily on his arrival in your country in the next 72 hours, though i will update you later after i might have receive the information from you, please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the ZENITH SHIPPING SERVICE to know the content of the box. Remember that the consignment was registered As Family Treasures to the security company for security reasons.
Full Name:____________________
Your scanned passport or identity card in recognition of the delivery____________________
Address to receive the shipment: _________________
Phone:_________________
Nearest Airport to your home:______________

Once i receive the above information i will arrange your meeting with the diplomat within 72 hours and i shall give you a password and code to present to the diplomat for proper identification. I attach my passport as my loyalty, trust and genuineness to you.
That will be all for now as i await your immediate response.
Love and care from,
Jeff Ray.
Attachments
20160303011654-19360f84-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffray43u@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:00 pm

My dear ,
Greetings from the Military Base. how are you doing today? it is my prayers that you will always be in good health where ever you are presently, as for me? i am fine. i am thinking about you honey. Thanks for your information. my dear,i am doing everything possible to make sure you receive the money successfully. I have contacted the courier firm (ZENITH SHIPPING SERVICE ) they are reliable and trustworthy.
They will tag the box as diplomatic luggage and bring it to your doorstep as personal luggage, I have handed the box to them through their agent here, you will receive it as personal items,They pick all packages to their head office before departing to Europe and other parts of the world.

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 72 hours after departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided. I have registered the box/consignment and handed it to the company through their agent here. the company is with all your details. Here in our Military Base, the government provide us with everything we need. our pay check is paid to our bank account in the United States till we go back home after the assignment. so as far as i remain in Libya,i cannot receive or send out money. i have paid for the registration of the consignment and have placed a shipment instruction to the shipment company for the delivery of the box to your door step. note that the diplomats do not know the content of the box for security reason. Below is their contact details.

please contact them now, tell them your name, address and country, that you are the rightful person to receive the cargo from Jeff Ray

ZENITH SHIPPING SERVICE/SECURITY COMPANY
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE
MR. PETAR OBOSOM.
ZENITH SHIPPING SERVICE INTERNATIONAL
E-mail: zenith_shipp_comp@hotmail.com, info@zenith-shippings.com
-----
Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advice that you write to the company to the email above immediately, the company will attend to you as soon as you contact them.

Yours dearly,
Jeff Ray.

About Zenith Shipping Company:
Skype ID:
live:zenith_shipp_comp

Zenith1.PNG

Zenith2.PNG

Contact Info:
280 Boulevard De. 13 Janvie. Ville Lomé.
Region administrative Region maritime
Togo
PHONE: +22899436082
FAX: 22594360112
EMAIL: zenithshipping199@gmail.com

Whois:
Domain Name: ZENITH-SHIPPINGS.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.HOSTLINKER.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTLINKER.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 15-feb-2016
Creation Date: 15-feb-2016
Expiration Date: 15-feb-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 20:45:37 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp
Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "zenith-shippings.com"...

Domain Name: ZENITH-SHIPPINGS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2002958225_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-02-15T09:53:56Z
Creation Date: 2016-02-15T09:53:53Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-02-15T09:53:53Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: luvday Ricketts
Registrant Organization: luvday Group Comp. Ltd
Registrant Street: Lancaster Terrace,
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province: London
Registrant Postal Code: W2 2TY
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.58004666
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: chrislukman@hotmail.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: luvday Ricketts
Admin Organization: luvday Group Comp. Ltd
Admin Street: Lancaster Terrace,
Admin City: London
Admin State/Province: London
Admin Postal Code: W2 2TY
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.58004666
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: chrislukman@hotmail.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: luvday Ricketts
Tech Organization: luvday Group Comp. Ltd
Tech Street: Lancaster Terrace,
Tech City: London
Tech State/Province: London
Tech Postal Code: W2 2TY
Tech Country: GB
Tech Phone: +44.58004666
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: chrislukman@hotmail.com
Name Server: ns1.hostlinker.com
Name Server: ns2.hostlinker.com
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse-contact@publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>>Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-03-04T20:45:57+0000Z<<<
Network Whois record

Queried whois.arin.net with "n ! NET-208-91-198-0-1"...

NetRange: 208.91.198.0 - 208.91.199.255
CIDR: 208.91.198.0/23
NetName: CONFLUENCE-NETWORK-INC
NetHandle: NET-208-91-198-0-1
Parent: NET208 (NET-208-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Direct Allocation
OriginAS: AS40034
Organization: PDR (PSUL-1)
RegDate: 2011-04-15
Updated: 2015-11-23
Ref: https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-208-91-198-0-1

OrgName: PDR
OrgId: PSUL-1
Address: P.D.R Solutions LLC, 10, Corporate Drive, Suite 300
City: Burlington
StateProv: MA
PostalCode: 01803
RegDate: 2015-08-04
Updated: 2015-11-24
Ref: https://whois.arin.net/rest/org/PSUL-1

OrgNOCHandle: NOC32406-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-201-377-5952
OrgNOCEmail: noc@publicdomainregistry.com
OrgNOCRef: https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/NOC32406-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE5185-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Admin
OrgAbusePhone: +1-201-377-5952
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@publicdomainregistry.com
OrgAbuseRef: https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE5185-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: TECH953-ARIN
OrgTechName: Tech
OrgTechPhone: +1-201-377-5952
OrgTechEmail: ipadmin@publicdomainregistry.com
OrgTechRef: https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/TECH953-ARIN

PHONE:
+22899436082
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

FAX: +22594360112
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zenith_shipp_comp@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:28 am

ATTENTION: .

THE SHIPMENT / DELIVERY SITUATION REPORT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN LOME,REPUBLIC OF TOGO.
The above subject matter refers,

The management of Zenith Shipping Service want to notify you that your consignment/one trunk box has been registered with our shipment company for delivery to your country in as soon as the necessary shipment logistics and requirement are obtain,

Actually we have earlier been informed about you by the US Military Officer Jeff Ray, that he appointed you as the beneficiary to receive his shipment labelled (FAMILY TREASURE) a CONSIGNMENT/ONE TRUCK BOX to your destination.
2 DAYS SERVICE TYPE DELIVERY DURATION CHARGES/FEES:

Handling & Delivery Cost.............. €555
Insurance........................................€920
Total Cost....................................... €1,475
Length of Days...........................Two Days
Order Number................................ QLOWXX

Finally you are required to send the shipment and Insurance fee of €1,475 to enable a proper facilitation and delivery of your consignment to your address in your country and note that the charges are best substantial because of the insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or package breakage of your high priority consignment. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities.

You can make the payment to us through Western Union OR Money Gram Transfer. With my information as stated below:

Receiver's name: Pater Obosom
Receiver's address: Lome,Togo.
Sender's name: ................
Sender's address:..............
Amount:........................
Mtcn:.........................

As soon as you make the payment, send to us the payment Slip to enable us process and commence your shipment to your door step in your country.

Thanks for your Co-operation.

WE PROMISE TO GRANT THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS & YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR REPUTATION.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Petar Obosom,
Zenith Shipping Service
Tel: +228 99436082
www .zenith-shippings.com

My beloved ,

Good evening to you and thank you so much for your efforts so far. i am so sorry for my late reply to you my love, am so glad to know that you have contact the security company and i pray that the cash box will get to your country in few days from now.

Please do always remember to let me know the situation of things or any information you receive from the security company so that i will be knowing what is going on and as well when you receive the cash box.

Once again i want to say a big thanks to you for your efforts and cooperation.

Hug and love,
Jeff Ray
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffray43u@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:20 pm

ATTENTION:

The management of Zenith Shipping Service want to notify you, we received your mail and content Note, you have to convert €1,475 equivalent to Dollars, and remit the fund into our account Blow,

Since you can't make the payment to us through Western Union Or Money Gram? You can make the payment to us through our account auditor's information as stated below:

BANK NAME........ECOBANK LOME-TOGO

BENEFICIARY NAME:.......OGBONNA UCHE

CODE BANUE: TG055

CODE:GUICHET: 01706

ACCOUNT NUMBER:........7060111412661201

CODE SWIFT: .......ECOCTGTG

IBAN: TG05501706 111 412 661 201 39

As soon as you make the payment, send to us the payment Slip to enable us process and commence your shipment to your door step in your country

Thanks for your Co-operation.

WE PROMISE TO GRANT THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS & YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR REPUTATION.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Petar Obosom,
Zenith Shipping Service
Tel: +228 99436082
http:/ /www.zenith-shippings.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

miller.leonard@gmx.de

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:01 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

I read the posts about this man with fake family name Miller. He tried to contact me last July. Hope some of these photos can help other people too.

The scammer was active on Expat Singapore and during the correspondence with the victim he was using a proxy.

Return-Path: <miller.leonard@gmx.de>
Received: from [178.162.216.38]

Originating IP: 178.162.216.38
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Deutschland Gmbh
Country of Origin: Germany

Email:

Dear xxxxxxx,

It was nice hearing from you again and I really appreciate that so much, How are you doing today? Hope by the Grace of God all is well with you as I'm doing here.
I'm Sgt. Maj. Leonard Miller from Maryland 46years old divored with 1 baby Girl, I'm with the US marian and I'm on a Peace Keeping Mission with NATO force and I'm stationed in Middle East and i have been here for 1 year 6months now and I'm left with 2months more to return home and this is my second time here, I'm 5"7 185pounds,Black hair and fair in color.
My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. lost my family during the world trade center tourist attack,i hate to talk about this cause it makes me sad every time i think about it.Am actually relocating because it hurts whenever i come home,it reminds me of my past.. amd I'm returning home soon in 2months time.
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that also enjoys life to the fullest.
I wish to relocate immediately i leave the army next month.I am no longer in the site, since i have found you and want to focuse in building my relationship with you.
I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality.
Thank you for trusting me with your private email. i will be wanting to hear from you again,. attached is my picture and i hope to meet with you soon. this is my phone number +1 248 440 7592 , but i can only receive calls but only attend to text message because i am at work.
Sgt. Maj. Leonard Miller

+12484407592
Owner supposedly based in Southfield, MI
VoIP - TextPlus

Stolen pictures used and not already reported here:

leonard.jpg
leonard.jpg (7.78 KiB) Viewed 7695 times

leonard1.PNG
leonard1.PNG (80.87 KiB) Viewed 7695 times

leonard2.PNG
leonard2.PNG (126.31 KiB) Viewed 7695 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

zenith_shipp_comp@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:38 pm

BANK NAME.... ECOBANK TOGO

BENEFICIARY NAME.. CHRISTIAN UZOMA ONYINYECHUKWU

CODE SWIFT....ECOCTGTG

ACCOUNT NO.... 7010111422026001

CODE IBAN .....TG0550170111142202600114

ADDRESS 20 AV.SYLVANUS OLYMPIO B.P3302..TOGO
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffray43u@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:09 pm

My dearest ,
Thank you so much for the update. I appreciate all your kind assistance and efforts so far. I'll be waiting for your next mail as soon as you make the payment to the delivery company. Have you receive any new account information update from the delivery company?
Thanks once more for the update and have a nice day.
Thinking about you with love and care.
My kisses and hugs.
Yours ever in love,
Jeff.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Jeffrey Miller has a new name on Facebook

Unread postby 8988378 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:35 am

I accepted his friend request & he shows up to chat. I'm chatting with a woman I met through warning about another Facebook scammer, Gen. Ham Richmond (in reality Gen Mayville. The scammer wasn't bright enough to notice that his uniform fatigues had the name "Mayville" on them. When I asked him about it, he got huffy & said it was the name of his shirt. Then he started blocking his friends list, so I went into his pictures and anyone who was still his friend got a message from me that he was a fake), when he starts with rather bossy sweet talk. I ask him where he came from and after awhile said he came from Massachusetts. I had to ask him where in Mass. & again the lag until he answered Boston. I googled "10 things you know if you come from Boston, and asked him what a packee was. He had no idea, and asked me why. I said I should know something about Boston since I root for their football team. That mollified him but he said he had to go to work. Btw, a packee is Boston slang for a store where you go to buy beer, etc. No one who grew up in Boston wouldn't know that.

The picture associated with Jeffrey Miller is on the Facebook page of James Anthony Rochas. I don't know how successful he's been. All of the groups on his page are Christian Facebook groups, and it seems that they're the ones who post on his page. Nothing personal, just thanking him for his service. But maybe he carries out his scamming strictly via Fb chat?

Nice site you have here. I'll tell the woman I met through Fb about it. They really seem to go after people who don't have a "couple" relationship status.
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:48 am

Thank you for the update. Do you have the email address he is using and if you do, can you, please, post it here? Any additional detail you have can be add also and it might help other victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: General Nabil Miller - nabilmiller141@hotmail.com

Unread postby Hannabelle » Thu May 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Tajci wrote:Here fresh Scams General Nabil Miller.
This man does not stop.
passionately

nabilmiller141@hotmail.com
nabil miller
Apr 20.02.2014

Greetings to you my sweetest , How are you and your loving family? I hope all is good in Gods name, Darling Here is everything you need to know based on me now, so if you still need to know more about me you can ask me okay, I pray to the good lord to being understanding in us so that we will achieve our goals.

1). Am Nabil Miller by name, 49 years old, presently in Pakistan since a year
2). I have no wife now, my ex wife had died over 4 years ago in car accident
3). I have only one loving son Anthony Miller, who is 14 years old now border on the high school in London
4). I have the professional military, now in the Bess in Pakistan, where terrorist camp fighting
5). I have my own house were I live in London
6). I have one sister live with his family in Spain

I am honest, caring, truthful, love, obedient, Sweet history, Easy going man, I want it all, you need to know from me now, if there are other things, please ask about waiting to read from you with your own dater with your photographs, have a sweet kisses a day

Regards Nabil
5 Attachments

01.JPG

Me and Son.jpg

Nabil 1.jpg

Nabil.jpg

My Father and Me.JPG

nabilmiller141@hotmail.com
nabil miller
Apr 9 2014 (3 days ago)

Good morning my dream beloved wife, How are you and all around you? hope you are fine,if so glory be to God. Thanks very much for your wonderful and fantastic mails of you and update forwarded mail from W4S Security Company Pakistan full of concern,love and care towards me,which i wish you the same with all my whole heart and nothing can change it in my heart with the love i carry for you. My love i have try to view the link you sent to me but i could not see anything here for my explanation and answer to your questions. Well i stand this day with my nakedness and swear with my last blood that i am who i am in real life says the lord of all universal.

My sweetheart i promise you from my whole heart to be honor,respect,hobble, honesty, loyalty,love and care to you as my future wife to be until the end of my life, and i stand on it today. i have nothing to answer you in all this questions because you have believe in what people told you and the pictures you saw in the link as you said to me. Yes you may see my pictures because i have respect this case to the United Nation that someone went to my f/b and took all my pictures to send some woman claim to be me. This is reason why i close my f/b account long time ago.

My darling you may call me many names, but God is watching us. Like i told you before that human being can driver someone from the right to left place to wrong place. Now the word of God has come to pass now. I want you to no that i am not afraid about you handed over all the correspondence between you and our dispatch to the police. I want you to know that you are going to pay this money (US$ 15,000 SUD) handling charges from our life box. i lift some money in our box okay. My heart i have to confess to you that you have made me to cry like a baby regarding your doubt on me at this stage i am about to leave here and join you as soon as possible why? i want to tell you this from my whole heart, if God say that we are going to be together as husband and wife in this earth nothing can stop it.

I have spent my life waiting .not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Here is my morning coffee to wife in the bedEmoji........I am sleepless by who i choose from my heart to be my future wife. God i challenge by your words this day, if it's your will of God that we can be together nothing can stop it.

Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to wait anymore. I love you with every ounce of my being,Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper. Life is so unpredictable, Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.

It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart, these things set you apart from every woman else, But it may also be the big things, the woman you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things, the way you walk and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.

Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you. My last word to you, if anything happen to our life box. i promise you to die.

Loving you with all my heart,Emoji

Attachments
FB_IMG_1463074201113.jpg
Hello the same person started texting me a month ago and he is absolutely unstoppable. I really need help with please!!! He sent me a mail for his 'son' Anthony Miller. He sent me the same text as you got. Could you please help me??
Hannabelle
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.