Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:37 pm

jovita
Hello

My name is Jovita a pretty girl,i just read through your profile at angelreturn.com and i am interested in you please i will like us to know much better if you don't mind you can reply me, through my private email address(jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com)so that i can send to you my pictures and tell you more about myself, i will wait for your reply thank you, from Jovita (jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com)

please contact me through my email.because i don't log in all the time
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:24 am

My Additions:
jovita princess <jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com> Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 6:37 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
FROM JOVITA, GOD BLESS YOU

How are you doing presently, I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of my situation here. My name is Miss Jovita Gomez. Am 23 years old girl from zimbabwe, the only daughter of Late Mr Gomez Sango. my late father Mr gomez Sango was an importer and exporter. my late father was killed by high killers, my late father business partner sent group of high killers to my parents, the high killers killed my father, killed my mother,and my only two brothers, am the only survivor in my family because i was not at home when the high killers came, i was in the school Hostel that is what save me.

i run away from zimbabwe my country because my father business partner want to kill me too, i run away because those killers still want to kill me by all means i decided to move out from zimbabwe for the sake of my life, Meanwhile,I wanted to escape to Europe but is very difficult to me because i do not have money at hand for traveling document. i manage to toke my Father's Files which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp in senegal where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

please please please i really really need your honesty and trustworthiness,My father deposited the sum of US$ 5.700.000 ( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S.A. Dollars) in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward to you the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. i want the bank to transfer the money to you in your country and i will join you in your country, i want you to help me in this transaction and i want you to help me to invest the money for me in your country immediately the bank transfer the money to you in your country, and I will like to complete my studies in your country because I was in my school before i decided to escaped to senegal to safe my life. According to the financial governing laws of this country senegal, people under refugees are not allowed to participate into monetary transaction or operate personal bank account with large sums international or locally.

It is from my heart to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female refugee camp here in dakar senegal. Am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please keep this thing only to your self please I beg you do not tell anybody this thing till I come over to your country after the transfer. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification then send in your questions.i sent you my refugee identity card here for you to see and my pictures.Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.

Yours Sincerely
Miss.Jovita Gomez.

HEADER:
Received: from col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.149])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id i8si28648334pav.306.2014.02.05.03.37.54
for <CLIPPED>;
Wed, 05 Feb 2014 03:37:54 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.149 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.149;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.149 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com
Received: from COL130-W74 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 5 Feb 2014 03:37:54 -0800
X-TMN: [M7ZdMmPJ7z1ojNJZB6YNnvP4HfaG3QVZ]
X-Originating-Email: [jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL130-W7409234CF4415AD2113423A8950@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_83af5159-aa77-4467-a58c-eed55dc97c3e_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
jovita princess <jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com> Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 6:29 AM
this is the bank contact, please write application letter to the bank immediately for the transfer
Hello My Dear,
i hope you are fine. your health is very important to me because you mean a lot to me now. am suffering in this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am
living today as a result of my parents death (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

this is the bank contact. i send it to you now so that you will contact the bank for the transfer. try to contact the bank now for the transfer.
i have told them every thing about you. try to contact them immediately so that the will transfer the money to you in your country. After the transfer of the money to your account in your country, you will withdraw sum money and send to me so that i will get my traveling documents and join you over there in your country.I want you to send an application letter to the bank email and ask them to transfer the fund in my late father account to your account because i have officially sent a nomination letter to the bank introducing you to them as my partner.

Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland, United kingdom. where the money was deposited by my late father. send application letter to their email address for the transfer.

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION
Royal Bank of Scotland 9-13, Paternoster Row,
EC4M 7EJ, London,United kingdom
Email; ( royalbankofscotland4royalbanks@aim.com )
Tel;0044 703 9327 367, 0044 703 1774 711
Fax: 00448701723088

Contact Person. Mr.Gerrard Aloter ( Director Foreign Remittance Department)

Let them know that you are my partner for the transfer of the fund in the account details bellow here, i have informed them about you try and contact them today so that we can hear from them soon.
i have told this bank every thing about you so send them application letter for the transfer now.

THIS IS MY LATE FATHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
ACCOUNT NAME......(Mr Gomez Sango.)
ACCOUNT NUMBER......012458005638
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....US$ 5.700.000.00
NEXT OF KIN.......Miss Jovita Gomez.
SWIFT CODE :(RBOSGB1L)

I am waiting to hear from you the response from the bank.
Thanks and be blessed .
Yours sincerely,
Miss.Jovita Gomez.

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W41 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s4.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 03:29:09 -0800
X-TMN: [kmaFh7+3jwAPXAvAm1ytCM3sTNoUXyGr]
Message-ID: <COL130-W41CDB7EC38D1C95CBD12E5A8960@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_eca67de5-7c35-4015-bbae-1420c1266c1b_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
jovita princess <jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com> Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 6:54 AM
Hello my love i thank you for contacting the bank please contact this lawyer immediately for the preparation of the documents bank demanded for the transfer. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer, I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to you in your country.

out of the 4 documents bank demanded am with 2 here now, Presently i have my late father death certificate and deposit certificate of the money, what we need now is Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath, i have gave this lawyer my late father death certificate and deposit certificate of the money to send to you when you contact him. try to send mail to the bank tell them that you have received there mail and you will send them those documents for the transfer very very soon. The problem we have now is the power of attorney and Affidavit Support which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After reading the mail you received from royal bank, I discussed it with Reverend Father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer, Barrister Ndiaye Cisse. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and Affidavit Support that will enable you transfer my US$ 5.700,000.00 US dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland, to your account in your country on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information's are as follows,
Name......... Barr. Ndiaye Cisse

phone number ...... +221771865753

Email: ( equalrightlawchamber798@hotmail.com )

please contact this lawyer immediately i have told him about you.

Yours love Jovita Gomez.

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W65 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s14.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 03:54:01 -0800
X-TMN: [eIweOJuQIXeftfUxbXNWuckVBFy44C7D]
Message-ID: <COL130-W6539D785023058E10F0B74A8930@phx.gbl>
boundary="_9de99e16-e1f6-424d-8b9b-d0988fa87355_"

DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221762827082
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +448701996088
Number billable as national rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom

+447031774734
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447039327548
Original network provider* Talk Telecom Limited

+447024094452

+447039327367
Original network provider* Talk Telecom Limited

+447031774711

FAX: +448701723088
Number billable as national rate number
Original network provider*

+221771865753
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Addition:
jovita princess <jovitaprncess13@hotmail.com> Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:30 AM
GOOD NEWS TO YOU

DEAR FRIEND,

HELLO IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME NOW, I'M SORRY BUT HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COOPERATION OF A NEW PARTNER FROM PARAGUAY THOUGH I TRIED MY BEST TO INVOLVE YOU IN THE BUSINESS BUT GOD DECIDED THE WHOLE SITUATIONS.

PRESENTLY I'M IN PARAGUAY FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM. MEANWHILE, I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN TRANSFERRING THOSE FUNDS DESPITE THAT IT FAILED US.

NOW CONTACT REV.PETER ANTHNY ON HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS : (rev.peteranthny1@ymail.com) PHONE NUMBER +221762827082 ASK HIM TO SEND YOU THE DRAFT CHEQUE OF $360,000.00
(THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS) WHICH I
KEPT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER.

I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH. SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCHED WITH REV PETER ANTHONY AND INSTRUCT HIM WHERE TO SEND THE DRAFT CHEQUE TO YOU. PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT SO THAT WE CAN SHARE THE JOY AFTER ALL THE SUFFERING AT THAT TIME.

IN THE MOMENT, I AM VERY BUSY HERE BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH I AND MY NEW PARTNER ARE HAVING AT HAND, FINALLY, REMEMBER THAT I HAD FORWARDED INSTRUCTION TO THE REVEREND FATHER PETER ON YOUR BEHALF TO RECEIVE THE CHEQUE, SO FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM. HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THANKS SO MUCH,
JOVITA

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W11 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s6.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 04:30:09 -0700
X-TMN: [vBIoKK5P5WJNrHHjkcTHG1JkEWz9PUJc]
Message-ID: <COL130-W11F88DBB4AE4B704DA9154A8580@phx.gbl>
boundary="_eae919e4-b4c0-41bd-adcc-0863c5c9e606_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jovitagomez113@hotmail.com jovita gomez

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:13 am

Jovita's Skype ID:
live:jovitagomez113

Hello i am Jovita i'm so much happy to appreciate your past effort ,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds move to London for investments and business establishments.

due to your past effort, you showed and your financial problem during the course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of
($500,000.00, dollars) I left a cheque sign and seal on your name, with the rev, father Philip who helped us before we get our fund move out

You are advice to contact the rev father and ask him to send the cheque to you immediately, I would have send the cheque to you by myself before I leave but I do not have the time as I was so busy

Name ..... Philip Rams

Email address: revphilip_rams38@yahoo.com

Telephone no:+221 705262925

Am in London now to further my education and some investment project with my partner, as soon as you receive the money, please write to me, feel free to contact the rev father Philip Rams immediately.

With Best Regards,
Jovita

Header:
Return-Path: <jovitagomez113@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT149-W28 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with "
Subject: Hello i am Jovita i'm so much happy to appreciate your past effort ,
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016

Telephone no: +221705262925
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jovitagomeprincess@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:09 am

What name did the scammer use?: Jovita Gomez
Scammer's email address if you have it.: jovitagomeprincess@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This scam looks a lot like the Prince of Nigeria, Zimbabwe or other South African country email scams. Whatever you do, do not fall for their requests
=
Skype name: jovitagome princess
Skype profile ID: live:62c272acbcef7135
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Refugee scams.