Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnson.anderson77@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johnson.anderson77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:49 am

Mingle2:

Hello pretty and how are u doing today ?. i was just searching today when i sudenlly came across ur Stunning profile , i was really thrilled and captivated by it , Well i want to tell u that u have got a great look and and a great mod, i said to myself that i will be making a very huge mistake if i do not compliment u for that.Well pretty am loyal, honest and lovable guy am a soft hearted person and i know how to handle things and how to treat a woman and put an endless smile on her face, i know how to make her feel like never before...I will love to be ur Friend Ok..I wanna know U More better..Anyway I am Anderson...I live here in FL...I have to Stop here for now Ok' and Hope to read from You soon.Anderson

Hi Again. Not here for games. I'm looking for someone who is willing to share time and who they really are inside with the person they care for.i dont get on here much but add me up on FB,Anderson J Afred, I have a very loyal, loving and beautiful heart (thank you God) and want to open it to a very special Woman in my life.. I'm looking for someone who wants to get together and see where things lead to. Willing to put aside all the negativity of the past and take a chance on the future of what could be. Someone who also doesn't have a lot of drama in their lives. I know that we each have a little to some extent with work, family, and friends and that's expected. I've been "separated for 2 year scenario" so I understand how things can take time to be resolved. I hope you are someone who likes to take time and get away from the hustle and bustle of our working worlds, even those times when its only no phones, TV's or electronic devices for the weekend. Of course those are substituted with the beach, a B&B or a drive to some place special. If youre still reading and are interested let me know... Also you could as well send me a text if you wish...here is my cell phone no..(620) 273-9046....Anderson

Yes i do have an email address..johnson.anderson77@yahoo.com..you can always send me an email there..

Screen name: Anderson455 "Hi..."
49 year old man from Orlando, Florida
Looking for woman for relationship
I'm smart, open minded, hard worker and a flexible person like to hug, touch, kiss and be touch, Loyalty, respect, trust, honesty and communication are my principles to have a long and lasting relationship and my first priority is my Kids, partner and family..

Profession: Archaeologist
Marital Status Divorced

Stolen pictures used:

anderson.jpg

anderson1.jpg

+16202739046
Owner supposedly based in Cottonwood Falls, KS
VoIP - Enflick
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Johnson Anderson - johnson.anderson77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Email:

I am a nice, intelligent, caring, fun loving, sensitive man who is looking for someone to share the rest of my life with. I know that developing a good and solid friendship is the first step finding the woman of my dreams,sorry am just getting to reply your email now,i have been a little busy with work but i now have time to respond to any email sent by you okay..Anderson
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnson.anderson77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,
Thanks!! It's a privilege sending you an email again and telling you more about myself.., I'm interested in getting to know you so much better, I'll tell you all you need to know about me. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable,sensitive,gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal woman, I would like to see near me a clever, intelligent, and reliable woman.Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect . I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any girl friend at present now and am not in any serious relationship. Am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I don't lack anything.

I'm an archaeologist i do research, i study artifacts to know their ages’ and some other ancient historical resources of different kinds and nature, I have participated on an archaeological research in many other countries, my most resent dig was at Egypt then Sudan, I excavated on a pyramid where I discovered this ancient remains of long existed mummy's - found few valuables that we call treasures which in this days are highly valuable in our society, I made a lot of profits from my employees who used some at their museums, art stores and schools for study, though I am not doing my job because of the wealth/ riches I do get from it, I just do it for fun and to pay bills and I see it like what I am born to do, I actually took after my father whom was a very successful researcher during his days on earth, I will admit that it runs in the blood haha but i will never act like my father in treating a woman wrongly... I love my job so much, you know what ever one do in life, they must have love and passion while doing it, by so doing they would make it workout so good’ it will also make them unique among other people who are into the same career, I don’t do things because I see other people doing it, I do what I have to do at every giving time, i know what is right from wrong i am old enough to do the right things. I treat other people the same way i would like to be treated i want to visit Peru Machu Picchu Ruins, Pompeii Italy.

I'll would show up at your door with a small bouquet of flowers. We would go to a dimly lit restaurant and find a table in the corner where we would not be disturbed. We could then walk hand in hand through the mall enjoying each others company. We could then rent a movie and go home (whoever is closer) and cuddle on the couch while watching the movie. We would still gentle kisses periodically throughout the movie.. We might even have a glass of wine. Just one glass. (I don't drink too much).

Are you over your feeling for your ex and are you ready to go on with life?
I do want to go on with my life and I’ve asked God to bring someone into my life who will want me for me and be good to me because I know that there has to be someone out there for me because he never does anything without a reason even if we can’t figure it out. I know just because the lord has someone else in mind for me to share the rest of my life with because he doesn’t want us to be alone or lonely.

Few things about me:
I am an adventurous, risk-taker that's chosen to live an uncommon life. I love great food, wine,conversation. I believe I have another lifetime in front of me and I would like to meet someone with whom I connect physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually to share it with. Someone I can get very,very close to. Someone to share a bond and trust with. Someone I can be silly with. Someone I can play with.I bring out the little girl in you and you the little boy in me. I'd love to let you know that i am easygoing and optimistic man who fly's solo,i am content to most of what life brings and always want to explore and aspire great possibilities.you know the saying, When life gives you lemon,you should make lemonades out of it..i am also a pretty upbeat person and with a decent and healthy outlook of passion,humor,honesty,spirituality,sensuality,intelligence,kindhearted and i am also a person with a great sense of humor..

The kind of a person i want to grow up with not grow old with lol..
I'd love someone that is serious, confident, purposeful, persistent,smart,responsible, honest, modest, kind, flexible, elegant,sociable,communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic,considered,responsible,someone that still believes in true love,soul mates,love notes, walks, holding hands, and talking to each other,That special someone would be attractive, intelligent, sexy,romantic,affectionate, caring, funny, confident, and family oriented. Someone who will work at keeping the relationship alive. Want that feeling of looking forward to seeing each other after work, and when we're away from each other,we cant wait to go home!

I enjoy chick flicks but I also like those movies you have to watch every little thing so you understand the plot and the ending, movies that make you think. Horror movies usually scare me pretty good, so I don't watch them every often. Action movies about blowing everything up are okay, comedy movies to make you laugh until you can hardly breath are wonderful too, It makes you look forward to every day... What i do for fun? I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone intresting and also holding hands while walking and having a wonderful conversation with someone interesting.

I am a proud Christian and do go to church as much as i can, I try to go every week. I attend church 3 times a week,learning about the lord. I know that if the lord wasn’t in my life that there are days I would just give up but because he is he keeps me going. Do you like sports or outdoor activities? I like going to ball games i like watching them on TV. I do like to watch the skaters on TV sometimes, i love football so much. What do you like to do with that special someone when it is raining? I like snuggling on the couch or holding hands watching the rain or when it is just raining a little sitting on the porch in the swing watching and talking. we can also be playing kissing sharing jokes and telling stories.

I'd like to use this opportuinity and tell you all about me and my daughter. My daughter is the Love of my Life.... About my daughter Brenda most of the time! she wants to be an engineer. . Not many kids her age have known what they want to do , and have actually gone for it... she has been collecting books for a while now, and is actively looking at colleges. My daughter brenda, she'll be 11 soon . she has been my high-maintenance since the beginning. I struggle daily to keep things under control.. I am many things, and I don't really know where to start out... I guess I'm not a "typical"man. I enjoy doing things that usually only men like to do. I love, love, LOVE football!!! On Sundays, you usually can't get me out from in front of the tv, at least not until the game is over!! I love the satisfaction of taking something apart when it doesn't work and being able to fix it, put it back together again, and have it work! There's not much better than that!! I love music and movies. I love cuddling... I love kissing... I love being held when I've had a bad day, and that seems to be pretty regularly here lately. I miss having someone there when I get home to say that everything is gonna be okay.... I miss just having someone to share things with. I miss conversation... I miss so many, many things... I dream of sharing my life with the woman who was meant to be my soul-mate. I dream of having that special connection with someone where it doesn't matter what you say, or even IF you say anything... you always understand each other and respect what the other has to say or feel... I miss laying in a woman's arms at nite and knowing that she will protect me from whatever life brings at me. I hope this is kind of what you were wanting from me. I hope I didn't bore you or scare you off. I think this could just be the start of something. I look forward to chatting with you and to know you better. Until then Baby. Hugs, You will be in my thought. Hugs and have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Anderson

Picture received with the email:

anderson.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnson.anderson77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:38 pm

Email:

I'm looking for a lady to spend the rest of my life with. This is very important to me, and something that I'm willing to put alot of effort into. When you compare this to a job or just about anything else in your life, it's right up there at the top of the list in importance, and how happy you will be for the rest of your life. What other choice can you make that will have such a long lasting impact?
I want to find that one woman who I can get to know, admire and fall in love with. I want to be in a relationship where we can openly talk about anything, make plans for the future and depend on each other. Who cares enough about me to tell me that I said something she didn't like and is open to discussing it. A woman who does not hold it in and let it faster over the years. I think the greatest thing about a relationship is being able to depend on each other. I want to be there for you, and I want to have the comfort of knowing you will be there for me. I like to plan ahead and work towards a common goal in the future. I want a woman who feels the same way and understands what it means to achieve a goal.
Honesty is extremely important for me; it’s what leads to trust and compassion. Without that, there can never be true love, and that is my ultimate goal in being here.
When it’s warm out, I like to work on outdoor projects around my place. I’ve found that mowing is something that I enjoy. I have two ponds on my land. One is really good for channel catfish, and the other is my bass pond. I’m not a big fan of fishing, but absolutely love to have people out here to go fishing. When somebody catches a fish, and gets excited about it, I’m at my happy place. I’ve had people who have caught their very first fish here, and I’ve had people catch the biggest fish of their life here.
I also like to hunt, and have been fortunate to have hunted all over the Western States, Canada, Alaska, Namibia and New Zealand. Combining hunting trips with travel is just about the best vacations ever.
Of course, I’d love to find a woman who likes to explore new places, discover history and have fun taking pictures of out of the way locations. If I haven’t been there before, I want to go there!!!
I’m not into clubs or getting drunk.. I enjoy a cold beer on a warm day, or a glass of wine with a nice meal. But most of the time, water is what I drink the most. A good tasting glass of water is just about the best thing in the world!!!
I consider myself to be a gentleman. I really admire people with manners. That’s one of those things that when I see it, I’m instantly impressed. I think that Carey Grant movies are like that. Everyone is so polite to each other, even when fighting; they always behave in a proper manner. I don’t yell and never raise my voice. I like to open the door, carry your bag and do what I can to help out. I enjoy holding hands, giving little kisses in public and being affectionate. I like to give compliments and surprises. It’s fun to plan them out, and hopefully, even more fun after they’ve been received!!
I have a good relationship with God. I don't judge others, or impose my beliefs on them, and appreciate the same in return. God is in all of us, and it's how we live our lives, not what church we go to that matters.
My pictures are recent and you won't be surprised in what I look like when we meet. I find it to be dishonest to post old pics of yourself and delusional to lie about what you look like. Both are signs of dishonesty, and big red flags for me.
I am 5ft 11in tall and I weigh 200 pounds.

Pictures received with the email:

anderson.PNG

anderson1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.