Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

golderhugs@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

golderhugs@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:49 pm

My advise to you about the fund owed you here.
People
GOLDER HUGS <golderhugs@yahoo.com> Today at 8:47 PM
Message body
Nicox Fund Concept
Lagos Nigeria
West Africa
Tel: +234 909 169 2445

To: Fund Beneficiary,

I want to inform you about the fund owed you here in Nigeria and in some countries here in Africa.

The African ministers of finance meeting which came to an end today it was decided that all fund beneficiaries owed here in Nigeria and in other countries in Africa are to receive the part payment sum of US$7,500,000.00 ( SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) each.

Your email address is included in the offical gazette as one of the beneficiary to receive the part payment sum of US$7,500,000.00

Henceforth I advise you to stop all forms of communication with anyone or group of people in respect of your part payment sum of US$7,500,000.00 you are to communicate only with me until you receive your part payment sum of US$7,500,000.00

Any email message you receive in respect of your part payment sum of US$7,500,000.00 that is not from me I advise you to forward such email message to me for advise.

If you want me to represent you here to meet with the officials, the bank officials and the government officials for the successful transfer of our part payment sm of US$7,500,000.00 to you I advise you to reply back stating you want me to represent you do the needful for the successful transfer of your part payment sum of US$7,500,000.00 to you.

I also will like to know from you how much you will pay me for my services once your part payment sum of US$7,500,000.00 is transferred to you.

Call me on this telephone number +234 909 169 2445

I expect your reply.

Regards,

Mr.Golder Hugs.

Nicox Fund Concept
Lagos Nigeria
West Africa
Tel: +2349091692445
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.