Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@nishiyori-thailand.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@nishiyori-thailand.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:19 pm

PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY.
USPS OFFICE <info@nishiyori-thailand.com> Today at 7:44 AM
Reply-To: <alfredbaker@diplomats.com>
To
Message body
Hello i write to inform you that your package has been registered through our diplomatic delivery which will arrive your door step within 72hours from today and I have also tried calling your phone number but you were not answering your call.

Well it is my pleasure to inform you that your package will be deliver to you within 48hours and you are due for $97 insurance fee before your package could be deliver to you. So i will advice that you kindly respond back with the payment to enable us deliver your package without any further delay.

Please note that you are to send the payment of insurance with the information stated below via money gram OR western union.

Name: Laurence Weiss
Address: Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Question: Urgent
Answer: Need
Amount: $97
For further details contact me on this number +16157325526 so we can talk better on the delivery schedule/Time.

Best Regards
Dip. William Jones
Diplomat
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

travel@mifysolutions.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 23, 2016 7:21 pm

YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY UPDATE
WILLIAMS GOLDEN <travel@mifysolutions.com> Today at 16:00
Reply-To: WILLIAMS GOLDEN <dipwilliamsgoldennn@gmail.com>
To
Message body

Attention:

I am diplomat Williams Golden, mandated to deliver your consignment, I am presently at Nashville International Airport, Tennessee United States of America and before i can deliver the consignment (funds) to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that your details corresponds with the documents and delivery details i have here with me.However you are to send me the below information to enable me deliver your consignment to your door step and to avoid any wrong delivery of your consignment.

Full Name:
Delivery Home Address:
Direct Phone Number:
Driver's License OR International Passport:
Nearest Airport:

Sir you are to call me on this number +16157325526 so we can talk better on the delivery schedule/Time.Waiting to hear from you soon as your service is our pride.

Best Regards
Dip. Williams Golden
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

donna@tradechem.com.au

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 01, 2017 9:05 pm

DETAILS OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT old
Laurence Weiss <donna@tradechem.com.au> Today at 18:13
Reply-To: <careisu98@gmail.com>
To
@
Message body
I am diplomat Laurence Weiss, mandated to deliver your consignment to you in your country of residence and I am currently at Nashville International Airport Tennessee United States of America.

I am presently at Nashville International Airport Tennessee United States of America. and before i can deliver the consignment (funds) to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that your details corresponds with the documents and delivery details i have here with me

Full Name:
Full Home Address:
Direct Phone Number:

You are to call me on this number +16157325526

Dip. Laurence Weiss

Phone:
+16157325526
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Nashville, TN
Original network provider* Birch Communications, Inc. - Tn
Wayne

fbeyerlein@wi.net

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Re: GOOD NEWS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
People
Leland Jerome <fbeyerlein@wi.net> Today at 19:30
Reply-To: <diplelandjerome@gmail.com>
Message body
I am diplomat Leland Jerome, I am presently at Chicago Rockford International Airport Illinois United States of America, Well I have mandated to deliver your consignment that was shipped from Nigeria few months/years ago and which has been held by the United States Customs due to some unrepresented required documents

However you are to send me the below information to enable me deliver your consignment to your door step and to avoid any wrong delivery of your consignment.

Full Name:
Full Home Address:
Direct Phone Number:
Driver's License

For further details call +16157325526 so we can talk better on the delivery schedule/Time.Waiting to hear from you soon as your service is our pride..

Best Regards
Dip. Leland Jerome
Diplomat
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.