Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

postmaster@yshowcase.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

emma.egobia@yahoo.es

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:02 pm

* 173.165.217.37 Comcast Business Communications Fort Myers United States

Return-Path: <contact@salvag.com>
Received: from User (173-165-217-37-naples.hfc.comcastbusiness.net
[173.165.217.37])
(authenticated bits=0)
by www545.sakura.ne.jp (8.14.5/8.14.5) with ESMTP id u133JnOt008400;
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 12:19:51 +0900 (JST)
(envelope-from contact@salvag.com)
Reply-To: <emma.egobia@yahoo.es>
Subject: Confirm the receipt
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 22:20:03 -0500

Director Computer Telex Dept
Central bank of Nigeria
Tel:+234-818-255-2525

ATTN: Sir /Madam,
I am .Emma Egobia Director Computer Telex Dept of central bank of Nigeria. I decided to

contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense

nature of polity in Nigeria.
This is to inform you about the recent plan of federal government of Nigeria to send

your fund to you via diplomatic immunity cash delivery payment.
This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to pay you US$10.Million

part contract payment of your total sum via the above approved mode of payment.
Every necessary arrangement has put in place for the secured of all required security

documents to cover the money. The Money is coming on 2 security proof boxes, the boxes

are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.
I will use my position as the foreign operation director of this apex bank to make sure

this consignments (fund ) are been safely and legally release to You.
The boxes are coming with assigned diplomatic agents who will accompany the Boxes to

your approved destination address.
For a hitch free and safe delivery, you are required to furnish me immediately
upon receipt of this message with the below sated information,
1. Your full house address
2. Your identity such as, international passport, driver's license or national

identification card.
3. Your contact phone numbers,
4.Occupation
The diplomatic Agents attached will travel with these required information's For the

delivery of your fund. They will call you immediately they arrives Your country's

airport. I hope you understand me.
I will let you know when these consignments will be lifted. IMPORTANT NOTE: The

diplomatic Agents does not know the original contents of the boxes.
For security reasons what we declare d to them as the contents of the consignments are

Sensitive photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. So if they

call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing ok.
Contact me immediately and I will let you know how far I have gone with The arrangement.

I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes which I will

dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignments to enable you access

these consignments as soon as it delivered to you.
This clearance instruments will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world

without hitch.
Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me Immediately you

receive this message.
Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to airlift as soon as we

hear from you.
Contact me immediately you receive this message.
Best Regards,
Central bank of Nigeria
==
+2348182552525 Nigeria mobile phone.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: emma.egobia@yahoo.es

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:22 pm

* 180.179.232.25 Netmagic Datacenter Mumbai n/a India

Return-Path: <test@975194.com>
Received: from [180.179.232.25]
by 975194.com with ESMTP id <14545639767422@mailserver>;
Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:32:56 +0900 JST
Reply-To: <emma.egobia@yahoo.es>
Subject: Confirm the receipt
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 11:02:49 +0530

same email text.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

support@pyob.ru

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Confirm the receipt of this messager
Reply-To: <egobia_emma@yahoo.es>
Message body
From: Emma Egobia Director Computer Telex Dept Central bank of Nigeria Tel:+234-818-255-2525 ATTN: Sir /Madam, I am .Emma Egobia Director Computer Telex Dept of central bank of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria the new president of Nigeria given order to us to release your fund to you through diplomatic cash delivery+. This is to inform you about the recent plan of federal government of Nigeria to send your fund to you via diplomatic immunity cash delivery payment. his system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to pay you US$10.Million part contract payment of your total sum via the above approved mode of payment. Every necessary arrangement has put in place for the secured of all required security documents to cover the money. The Money is coming on 2 security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position as the foreign operation director of this apex bank to make sure this consignments (fund ) are been safely and legally release to You.The boxes are coming with assigned diplomatic agents who will accompany the Boxes to your approved destination address. For a hitch free and safe delivery, you are required to furnish me immediately upon receipt of this message with the below sated information, 1. Your Full house address 2. Your Identity such as, international passport, driver's license or national dentification card. 3. Your contact phone numbers, 4.Occupation The diplomatic Agents attached will travel with these required information's For the delivery of your fund. They will call you immediately they arrives in Your country's airport. I hope you understand me.I will let you know when these consignments will be lifted. IMPORTANT NOTE: The diplomatic Agents does not know the original contents of the boxes.For security reasons what we declared to them as the contents of the consignments are Sensitive photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. So if they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing ok. Contact me immediately and I will let you know how far I have gone with The arrangement. I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignments to enable you access these consignments as soon as it delivered to you.This clearance instruments will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world, note you will bear the cost of the registartion of the consignment that is the only fee you are going to pay for this transaction. without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me Immediately you receive this message.Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to airlift as soon as we hear from you. Contact me immediately you receive this message. Best Regards, From: Emma Egobia Director Computer Telex Dept Central bank of Nigeria Tel: +2348182552525

+2348182552525
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

kd@kaidyfisher.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:32 pm

Confirm the receipt of this message
Eileen Ong <kd@kaidyfisher.com> Today at 9:53 AM
Message body

Central bank of Nigeria
Reply through my Private Email: egobiaemma@yahoo.es

ATTN: Sir /Madam,

I am .Emma Egobia Director Computer Telex Dept of central bank of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria the new president of Nigeria given order to us to release your fund to you through diplomatic cash delivery+.

This is to inform you about the recent plan of federal government of Nigeria to send your fund to you via diplomatic immunity cash delivery payment. his system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to pay you US$10.Million part contract payment of your total sum via the above approved mode of payment. Every necessary arrangement has put in place for the secured of all required security documents to cover the money. The Money is coming on 2 security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed

with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position as the foreign operation director of this apex bank to make sure this consignments (fund ) are been safely and legally release to You.The boxes are coming with assigned diplomatic agents who will accompany the Boxes to your approved destination address.
For a hitch free and safe delivery, you are required to furnish me immediately upon receipt of this message with the below sated information,

1. Your Full house address
2. Your Identity such as, international passport, driver's license or national identification card.
3. Your contact phone numbers,
4.Occupation

The diplomatic Agents attached will travel with these required information's For the delivery of your fund. They will call you immediately they arrives in Your country's airport.

I hope you understand me.I will let you know when these consignments will be lifted. IMPORTANT NOTE: The diplomatic Agents does not know the original contents of the boxes.For security reasons what we declared to them as the contents of the consignments are Sensitive photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. So if they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing ok. Contact me immediately and I will let you know how far I have gone with The arrangement.

I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignments to enable you access these consignments as soon as it delivered to you.This clearance instruments will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world, note you will bear the cost of the registration of the consignment that is the only fee you are going to pay for this transaction.

without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me Immediately you receive this message.Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to airlift as soon as we hear from you.

Contact me immediately you receive this message. Reply through my Private Email: egobiaemma@yahoo.es

Best Regards,
Central bank of Nigeria
Tel:+2348182552525
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

emmaegobia22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:46 pm

RE: THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER,
Mr. Emma Egobia <Mr.EmmaEgobia@> Today at 9:22 AM
Reply-To: emmaegobia22@gmail.com
Return-Path: <Mr.@news.postlc.ru>
To
Recipients
Message body
From Dr. Emma Egobia
Head of Operation and Card Services Department
Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc.

Attention:

RE: THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER,

My name is Dr. Emma Egobiathe new appointed director foreign payment department Central Bank of Nigeria. I am writing to congratulate and inform you that both of us has been favored by the new elected Federal Republic of Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari by appointing me as the new director of the Central Bank of Nigeria and instructing my office to review your payment file and pay your overdue contract/inheritance payment sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ($10,500,000.00) as my first assignment to this office, during my paper work review in my office this morning, I discovered from our office payment file that you have not received your long expected payment of $10.5Million and you have spent so much money trying to receive your money all to no avail and you have gone through all process to receive your payment through bank to bank wire transfer, ATM card, International certified bank draft and cash payment diplomatic all to no avail and this has cause you much money and ti

My dear friend the truth of the matter is, there is no amount of money you will spend or pay to anyone in the process of receiving your payment that will make you receive this payment without following the due bank payment transfer process, if not you will keep spending your hard earn money bribing officials of the bank or individuals without success, because Federal Government of Nigeria do not permit any back door payment.

Now that I have been appointed as the new director in charge of foreign payment with the central bank of Nigeria and have been instructed and empower by the new elected President Muhammadu Buhari, I will like to ask you this question before we proceed and as soon as I hear from you I will let you know the reason why you have not received your payment and what you should do to receive your payment through the right bank payment transfer payment process.

My question is this: Are you still interested and ready to receive your fund? I wait to hear from you and will disclose the reason why you have not receive your payment and what you should do to receive your payment.

Finally, I will advice you as the current director in charge of all foreign payment to stop any further communication with whomsoever you are in contact with regarding to this payment either local or international to avoid diversion of payment, now that I have step into your payment file for final remittance to you and also stop wasting your hard earn money to individuals hence the problem is not all about money.

Call me as you receive this message.

God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Emma Egobia

Head of Operation and Card Services Department

Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc.

Tel: +2348182552525
Wayne

Re: postmaster@yshowcase.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:35 pm

RE: ATM Master Card Payment
Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu <info@clearmaxx.com> Today at 9:43
Message body
From Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu
Deputy Managing Director
Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc.
Tel: +234-818-255-2525

$10Million, ATM Master card Payment

Attention Beneficiary

I am Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu, ATM Head of Operation Department Zenith Bank
Of Nigeria Plc, I resumed to this office on the 5th of last Month and
during my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM Master
card valued sum of $10Million with card number 53214521234097397 with
your name as the rightful beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card have not been released to you but I was told
that the formal ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago
with-held your card for his own selfish interest.

Now that your ATM Master card is still available for you to pick it up
here in our bank, I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card
along with your four digits pin code number.

You can come down here in our bank to pick up your card direct from my
office or alternatively it can be send to your address through any
registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the
courier charge, I don't know the cost of shipping the card to you but if
you permit me I will go to the courier shipment company to find out the
cost,

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details
of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive
your swift positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for
your ATM daily withdrawal. Do call me as soon as you receive this message
Tel: +234-818-255-2525

Thanks For your anticipated co-operation and understanding. We will serve
You better.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu
Deputy Managing Director
Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc.
Tel: +2348182552525
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.