Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

test@mediacom.co.id

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

test@mediacom.co.id

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:28 pm

YOUR FUND HAS BEEN SENT TODAY MTCN:#1959827786
Dr.Robert Benson <test@mediacom.co.id> Today at 2:46 AM
Reply-To: <eugenewolfa@gmail.com>
Message body
Hello my dear,

how are you today hope you are fine? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $6000.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $1.600.000.00 (One Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) via western union by our Government,

I was trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday with the Western Union payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any location Western Union around you,.

Here is the Western Union information
MTCN: ___________#6819142266
Sender's Name: ____Jackie Terry
Text Question:______trust
Answer:___________HONEST
Amount: __________$6000.00.

Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union location of your choice to pick up the $6000.00. And call me back to send you another payment today, my direct phone line is +19406037904, Call me once you pick up the info Manager: Dr.Robert Benson. call or email me once you picked up this $6000.00. United State Dollars to enable me send you another information to you today,

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $6000.00. Please E-mail me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information. Note we really need your current direct phone so that once we make any payment we shall call you for the MTCN.

Yours in Service

Dr.Robert Benson
Western Union Department Benin Republic.

Same Phone Number used here: (BA)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48829&p=109926#p109926
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.