Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rev. Fr. Mark Cleveland revfrmcleveland1@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Rev. Fr. Mark Cleveland revfrmcleveland1@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Atm card scam after Senegal Refugee Scam:
My Dear Brethren.

How are you doing today hope fine?. I pray this evening that the peace of the almighty God will be upon you and all the members of your family in the name our Lord Jesus Christ Amen. I am Rev Father Mark Cleveland the coordinator and controller of the refugee camp here in Senegal. Actually the young lady who you was trying to help in the past has left to Paraguay and she left with me a cheque of $300.000.00 us Dollars with the bearers name. I am writing this message to you this evening to let you know that i have got option of transferring your money to you in your country, I got this idea after explaining things to one lawyer in our church he let me know that the best way of sending this money to you is to upload the money in INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD and post it to you in your home address. Listen my dear brethren in Christ the only thing i need from you now is to give me go ahead order and i will start the process of loading your money into ATM VISA CARD immediately the lawyer also told me that this process will not last up to 7 days and you will receive your ATM VISA CARD So my dear i will be waiting for your respond about this issue so that i will start the process with out any delay.

Stay bless in the lord.

Header:
Return-Path: <revfrmcleveland1@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1032.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Feb 2016 20:17:16 -0000
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016
From: "Rev. Fr. Mark Cleveland" <revfrmcleveland1@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: "Rev. Fr. Mark Cleveland" <revfrmcleveland1@yahoo.fr>
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU

My Dear Brethren.

How are you doing today hope fine?. I pray this evening that the peace of the almighty God will be upon you and all the members of your family in the name our Lord Jesus Christ Amen. I am Rev Father Mark Cleveland the coordinator and controller of the refugee camp here in Senegal. Actually the young lady who you was trying to help in the past has left to Paraguay and she left with me a cheque of $300.000.00 us Dollars with the bearers name. I am writing this message to you this evening to let you know that i have got option of transferring your money to you in your country, I got this idea after explaining things to one lawyer in our church he let me know that the best way of sending this money to you is to upload the money in INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD and post it to you in your home address. Listen my dear brethren in Christ the only thing i need from you now is to give me go ahead order and i will start the process of loading your money into ATM VISA CARD immediately the lawyer also told me that this process will not last up to 7 days and you will receive your ATM VISA CARD So my dear i will be waiting for your respond about this issue so that i will start the process with out any delay.

Stay bless in the lord.

My dear brethren.
May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ bless you and the entire member's of your family in the name of Jesus Christ Amen?
I want use this opportunity to thank you for your respond and your permission over the process of loading your fund into ATM VISA CARD i will like you to know that after reading your message this afternoon i move immediately to the INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER and they gave me their address, so my brethren i will like you to contact them with this information's and introduce yourself to them over your fund because i have already pass your information's to them, i think they can now process the issue with you. Tell them that Rev. Fr. Mark Cleveland ask me to contact them for the process of my ATM VISA CARD the amount is $300.000.00 please tell me the needful information's you need to start the process.
HERE ARE THE CONTACT INFORMATION'S.

INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER.
Address: No. 22 Av.Dakar
Senegal.
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar
Senegal,
Tel: + 221-773-541-809
Email: atmcardheadoffice@atmcard.cc.vg
uba@atmcard.cc.vg
Contact Person. Dr Subbi Moore.

Photo Used:
Reverend Mark Cleveland.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221773541809
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Rev. Fr. Mark Cleveland revfrmcleveland1@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:15 am

my brethren in the lord, i bless you in the name of our, it is my pleasure to communicate with you once more, believing that your in good health. regarding your question, the name of the young lady that drop the bank draft cheque to you in my office is miss Ella Robert the young lady you was trying to help that was residing in our camp before. my brethren in the lord, all you need to do now is to contact the ATM HEAD OFFICE CENTER through their email address that i sent to you so that they can process your ATM visa card and send it to you.
may the peace of the lord be with you.
yours father in the lord
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:48 am

My brethren in the lord,
i believe your the right person that i am communicating with you, all you need to do is to write to the atm visa card head office center that i gave you their email address contact so that they can process your visa card and send it to you.
thanks and God bless you
yours father in the lord
Rev. Father. Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:16 am

INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER.
Address: No. 22 Av.Dakar Senegal.
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel:+221-773-541-809
Email: ( atmcardheadoffice@atmcard.cc.vg )
atmcardheadofficesg@gmail.com
uba@atmcard.cc.vg
Contact Person. Dr. Subbi Moore

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

DATE: 07:03:2016

Attention Sir

We the MANAGEMENT, OFFICIAL AND STAFF of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER DAKAR SENEGAL are here to notify you that we are well receive your message in our office this morning over the process of your ATM VISA CARD.

MR. . We wish to notify you that your ATM VISA CARD have been issued in our office this morning you are advise to go through the attachment and see the copy of your ATM VISA CARD and has APPROVED from our head office.

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $1,500.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice anywhere in the world.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with DHL SPEED COURIER SERVICES LIMITED SENEGAL, to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery via DHL Speed Courier Services.

DHL GOLD (2 DAYS DELIVERY)
Mailing : $215.00
Insurance: $200.00
Vat (5%):$175.00
TOTAL: $580.00

DHL SILVER ( 3-7 DAYS DELIVERY)
Mailing :$175.00
Insurance: $150.00
Vat (5%):$50.00
TOTAL: $375.00

DHL BRONZE (7-14 DAYS WEEK DELIVERY)
Mailing: $150.00
Insurance: $90.00
Vat (5%):$40.00
TOTAL: $280.00

NOTE: that as soon as the payment for the delivery of your ATM card is made and received at this office, your tracking number will be issued to you which will enable you to know the exact date and time of delivery to the address you provided to us. Treat very urgently so as to avoid more delays and get back to us with the choice that suites you best and use the information's below to send the posting money.

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable so select any of your affordable courier fee and send it through MONEY GRAM TRANFER with this names stated below.

Receiver’s Name…… SUBBI MOORE
Passport No:......394484
Country………..Senegal
City………….Dakar
Text Question……..ok?
Answer……..ok
Amount……..$
MTCN#....

Endeavor to send or attach to us the payment slip for easy reference of the payment here in our office.
Immediately I receive the courier fee, I will send the ATM card to you immediately and forward the tracking number to you. I wait for your urgent response with evidence of payment such as mtcn Number, sender’s full name, as well as text question and answer to enable me dispatch
WE THANK YOU ONCE MORE FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Thanks for your co-operation
yours Faithfully
Dr. SUBBI MOORE

© 2016 INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services - Bankers Systems™Importantly: Do not respond to any message from any team, organization, person(s) non body without the following code: FR61ZE. Your privacy and satisfaction is our concern and we will always try our best to give you the best of service this is a legal property of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services and must be treated with absolute confidentiality.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <atmcardheadofficesg@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x22e.google.com (mail-vk0-x22e.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::22e])
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016
Subject: ATM VISA CARD HEAD OFFICE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.