Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jasminrose1234rose@gmail.com rosejasmin165@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jasminrose1234rose@gmail.com rosejasmin165@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:36 pm

Return-Path: <jasminrose1234rose@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 11:34:17 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: jasmin rose <rosejasmin165@yahoo.com>
Subject: from jasmin

my dear It's my pleasure to meet with you,
my name is rose jasmin 18years old,the only daughter to my late parent Mr/Mrs Jasmin johnson. I am contacting you because i need you to stand as my guardian in the management of a sum $5.5 million u.s dollars that my late father left for me before he died. Please I am ever ready to offer you 30% for your help,10% will be donated to the orphans like me to help the poor,then you will help me invest the balance for me in your country. Please take me like your daughter or your sister. Thanks and I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you. Sincerely Yours,

Miss rose jasmin
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: jasminrose1234rose@gmail.com rosejasmin165@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:35 am

My dear i thank you for your respond to me.

First I want you to know that I am the only child of my parent. And I have to face my uncles who are looking for me to kill because of this money so that they can have their way to claim this fund. my dear right now am hiding out in a hotel here in a local in Abidjan Ivory coast .
what I want you to do now is to help me contact the bank manager Mr haladima yursuf and tell him that you are my foreign partner who want to assist me to receive and investment my late fathers fund to your country.
I have just sent mail to inform the bank manager Mr haladima Yursuf about you as my foreign partner so you can go ahead and confirm this to him by sending email to the address which I will provide below .
my later father account number is BNP-CI-0189260089 account name is Johnson Jasmin.you can also forward it to the bank manager as an Evidence to prove to them that am the one who Authorize you to help to receive and investment my late father fund.
Find the contact details below

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Agence Centrale,
Boulevard Botreau-Roussel
Plateau, Abidjan Cote Divoire
REF : UBA/ABA/CI /049/0I
(+225) 55 28 35 41
(+225) 20 33 11 72
bank maneger email yusufmanager.haladima20@yahoo.fr
ubafastservice@mail2webmaster.com
ubacotedvoi@ubagroup.com

Amount $5.5 million u.s dollars
I will send to you more of my photos and passport copy in my next mail after you have communicated with the bank manager.
my best regard
Jasmin rose

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rosejasmin165@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1046.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Feb 2016 09:51:42 -0000
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016
Reply-To: rose jasmin <rosejasmin165@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22555283541
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+22520331172
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location Plateau
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:31 am

hello my dear, how are you doing, thank you for your email

i thank you for contacting the bank so i will like you to contiue with the bank in any way and i put my trust in you before contacting you i hope and i pray that God will countiue to bless you and i promise you will never regrect why you help me am tried in this country just help

i have send you some document with my picture in it
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
20160224013808-92cc2a84-me.png
20160224013811-68432d45-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosejasmin165@yahoo.com ubafastservice@mail2webmaster.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:03 am

ok thanks very much i hope they will send you a reply before tomorrow because i have tell the bank manager about you thank and may God bless and guild you

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Agence Centrale,
Boulevard Botreau-Roussel
Plateau, Abidjan Cote Divoire
REF : UBA/ABA/CI /049/0I
(+225) 55 28 35 41
(+225) 20 33 11 72
ubafastservice@mail2webmaster.com
ubacotedvoi@ubagroup.com

Réf: Wire Transfer: - Dated: 02 /2/ 2016

Attention,

United Bank For Africa (UBA) has received your mail for the final remittance of funds to your account as Mrs. Jasmin Rose johnson has presented you to the bank as her foreign trustee and representatives in the claims of her late father deposite funds with United Bank For Africa (UBA) We here by to educate you more on the transfer subject, According to our E-General computer system, “United Bank For Africa (UBA)” has verified and confirm to you on this date 24nd february 2016 the existence of funds worth $5.5 million u.s ( dollars ) Acquired and deposited by late Mr.abduihag johnson

However before this bank will procceed further on this transaction we shall need the following legal documents from the State ministry of justice of this country Cote D'ivoire which will authorize this bank from remitting such huge sum of money out of this country to your account without any problem from our Government and your country Government to avoid money laundering activities.

(1) A POWER OF ATTORNEY : This is an authotization letter which your partner will make her declerations on your favor permiting you to claim this fund out of United Bank For Africa (UBA)

(2) AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH : This must be sworn and endorsed by a resident attorney and chief Probate Officer of the ministry of justice of this country Cote D'ivoire for the legitimate of your transaction with United Bank For Africa (UBA)

Take Note!!! All these documents must be obtained from the ministry of justice of this country Ivory Coast not in your country and It must be signed by the Chief Probate Officer on your names as the appointed trustee commandant Beneficiary and they are compulsory needed to protect the interest of United Bank For Africa (UBA), Your interest, and your partner Mrs.Jasmin Rose johnson after the claims of the fund from our bank.

These documents shall also ensure that a legal, smooth and successful transfer is made out from this bank to your account, with these documents you shall never have any problem with your government for investing such amount in your country because, they will know that the origin government of this fund is aware of this transaction and is clean clear and free of non criminal origin.

Now you are advice to consult the United Bank For Africa (UBA) Accrediated Attorney to represent you at the Ivorian ministry of justice to obtain those documents on your names at the earliest to enable the United Bank For Africa (UBA) to proceed further with the transaction.

Here is the contact details of the (UBA) accredited attorney

CABINET Folquet ABIDJAN DIALLO
Address: building "acacias"
01 BP V127 Abidjan, Cote Divoire
TEL: +225 44 16 34 14
Email: baristerchristambrose@yahoo.com
His name is Barrister Chris Ambrose Esq.

Contact him immedately and seek for his service to obtain those documents on your behalf.

Thanks for your patronage and for banking with us united bank for Africa (UBA) Africa`s Global Bank.

Best regard,

Mr.Haladima Yusuf
Managing Director E.W.T.T.Foreign Remittance Department Global Division United Bank for Africa Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.

...Africa’s global bank

United Bank For Africa welcomes you to its new corporate website, which coincides with the group’s new "corporate logo and brand identity. Our new logo embodies the history of United Bank for Africa as a "pioneering institution. The stylized ‘UBA’ symbolizes a ‘touch’ lighting the way. United Bank For Africa A Pane African bank already heavily implanted in Africa, Paris and London UK. Group United Bank for Africa has firmly resolved to offer the best standards in international banking.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ubafastservice@mail2webmaster.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Feb 2016 09:33:25 -0000
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016
Reply-To: UBA BANK <ubafastservice@mail2webmaster.com>
Subject: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

PHONE NUMBER:
+22544163414
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baristerchristambrose@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Attn-;

Cabinet folquet diallo Abidjan, has received a confirmation from United Bank for Africa (UBA) Head of operation for foreign remittance department Dr. Haladima yusuf who explained to me the needful and legal documents which are legally important and required for the success of your transaction to avoid implications.

The documents are called, A Power of attorney And Sworn of affidavit OATH ,
These documents will authorize the united bank for Africa (UBA) to transfer the said fund from the account of deceased customer Mr.abduihag johnson to your account without any problem from your government and our government because of the efficacy.

Now before this chamber will proceed to the ministry of justice to obtain those documents on your names, there is a form attached to this mail, you are required to print it out and fill the space columns on the form, sign and send it back to me in accordance with my legal consultation fee as it is stated in the form.

You are required to send my legal consultation fees via western union with the following details below .

Send to my secretary`s name: Nnakee Barthlomew Chigozie

Destination/Country-; (Ivory Coast)
City-; (Abidjan)
Address-; (Immeuble "les acacias", Abidjan 01 b.p. V127)
Amount to send: (290.600 Franc CFA ) which is 480 dollar.( Two hundred and ninety thousand, six hundred franc cfa. )

I shall be looking forward to receiving the form back from you after filling it with my consulation fee as soon as possible to enable me proceed to the ministry of justice of this country for the procurement of the legal documents ,also send me a scan copy of your ID CARD for identifications at the ministry of justice.

While looking forward to hearing from you soonest,

Best regards,

Barr. Chris Ambrose Esq.
Cabinet folquet diallo Abidjan
Legal practioner, solicitors, and senior advocates,
Legal consultant of the Supreme Court
Address: immeuble "les acacias",
Abidjan 01 b.p. V127, cote d’ivoire
Email: cabinetfolquetdllo_since1984@consultant.com
Tel: 00 225 66 85 22 83
Tel; +225 44 16 34 14

Practice Areas:----

Banking Law; Corporate Law; Securities; Mergers and Acquisitions; Partnerships; Joint Ventures; Private Offerings; Bonds Issues; International Investment Funds and Loan Transactions; Tax Law; Foreign Capital Transactions; Import and Export Law; Commercial and Civil Law; Administrative Law; Labor Law; Litigation and Real Estate Law.

PHONE NUMBER:
+22566852283
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Comium Ivory Coast Inc (KoZ)
Attachments
20160227232045-6741efbf-me3.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:08 am

hello my dearest one and love, thank you very much for your email and am very happy to hear from you
please i want you to countie with the lawyer and as far as the money is transfer to you in your account you will never regrect why
you help me and i want you to push them forward so that i will come out from this place and come and see you face to face and you will not regrect knowing me rose jamine thanks very much my dearest bradley

happy to here from you soon
from jasmin

good day mr.

Cabinet folquet diallo Abidjan, has received
here is the account to send the money full address are below.

Ecobank Abidjan-Cote d'ivoire.
Account holder Name: Osondu Anayo Kingsley
Account Number : 811228488901
Swift Code: ECOCCIAB
Bank Code: CI059
code Guichet: 01031
Cie Rib : 42.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 6:49 pm

My Dearest One,

I am happy to inform you about our success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from japan Presently i am in japan now. for investment projects meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving those funds despite that it failed us some how, Nevertheless,I have a compensation for you now contact my pastor in Cote d' ivoire and ask him to send you the cheque which i told him to send to you OK

Here is the Pastor contact,
His name is Pastor frank
Phone Number: +225 56590996
Email Address : pastor.frank83@yahoo.com

Please ask him to send you the total Amount of $800,000 in cheque which i kept for your compensation for the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. i appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my pastor and instruct him where to send the cheque to.

I beged him to send you the cheque to your destination,so dont waist time to contact him for he is waiting for your email to send the cheque to you,Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can rejoice together after all the suffering at that time.

Presently,I'm very busy with investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand; finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the man of God Pastor Godwin Egobia on your behalf to receive that cheque,so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

My Regards to your family and all your well wishers.
Yours Sincerely,

Miss jasmin rose.

Phone Number:
+22556590996
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.