Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dittus@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dittus@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:13 pm

The scammer contacted the victim after the victim was almost scammed some time ago and his details were shared with other scammers. The scammer used a spoofed email address (forged sender address. It is easy to do because the core protocols do not have any mechanism for authentication). The apparently sender of the email is not part of this scam - the real email address the scammer is using is mentioned only in the content of the message. In this case, the scammer is sending his format as an attachment - to avoid being labeled as a spammer by the self detection software most of the email providers are using for protecting their users.

The scammer pretends to be in the UK, working in South Africa and using a Russian email provider (hiding his real IP this way).

Email:

Date: Tue, Jan 5, 2016
Subject: GOOD DAY
To: Recipients <luis@navarrocontadores.com.mx>

Hello Dear, It is my desire to invest some funds in your country. Attached to this email is my business proposal. I would like you to go through it and get back to me. Yours Sincerely, Dr.Dittus E-mail:dittus@yandex.com Director, Project Implementation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dittus@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:14 pm

The attachment:

Dear

I write, asking for your indulgence in re-profiling funds to tune of Forty- Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United

States Dollars (US$45.7) which we want to keep safely overseas under your supervision. In other words, we would like

you to receive the said funds on our behalf. The Funds were derived over time from a project awarded to a foreign firm

by my Department, and presently the actual contract cost have been paid to the original project executors, leaving the

balance in the tune of the said amount which we have in principle obtained approval to remit overseas.

Currently, as a Director of Projects at The Department of Minerals & Energy here in Pretoria, though I’m in UK for a

short holiday because my family are also here. We have the authority and approval of my partners involved in this

transaction to compensate you with 25% for your participation.

This endeavor has a minimal risk factor on your part provided you treat it with the utmost discretion. You are advised

to back for further clarification.

I await in anticipation your fullest co-operation.

Dr.Dittus

Director, Project Implementation.

Email:dittus@yandex.com

TEL: +27 61 287 2650

+27612872650
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

t.lucas@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Someone receiving a similar format was posting in on FB, with the mention: "hey Douchebag, 419 doesn't work on Africans..." Different email address, different name, different details, but same amount, same modus operandi and even the exact same amount of money and reward for "help"...

Good Day,
I am a mining services consultant. I am 46 years old male (I shall provide you with more details on my background later). I have worked for South Africa department of mineral and energy as project director and now ESCOM. At the moment, I am a consultant for several mining companies advising them on liquefied natural gas exports and storage but the government wants me to be the new spoke person of South African airways (SAA)
The South Africa economy has witnessed a steady growth since the end of Apartheid. Within the Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources where I worked as director of Auditing and Project Implementation, Mining and Quarrying alone contributes 12.3% GDP (R25.9Billion), Gold made up R19.9Billion of the yearly export while Base metals and other mineral products contribute R6.7Billion and R5.0Billion respectively. This figure excludes Diamond, which is quoted separately.
The Government has continuously strived to improve and maintain good relationship with foreign governments and Non-Governmental financial agencies by ensuring payments for all debts owed to foreign contractors. As a matter of fact, the Government has sponsored several trade delegations overseas to improve and attract foreign investments to South Africa.
I write, asking for your indulgence in re-profiling funds to tune of Forty- Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$45.7) which we want to keep safely overseas under your supervision. In other words, we would like you to receive the said funds on our behalf. The Funds were derived over time from a project awarded to a foreign firm by my Department, and presently the actual contract cost have been paid to the original project executors, leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have in principle obtained approval to remit overseas.
Currently, as a Director of Projects at The Department of Minerals & Energy here in Pretoria, though I’m in UK for a short holiday because my family are also here. We have the authority and approval of my partners involved in this transaction to compensate you with 25% for your participation.
This endeavor has a minimal risk factor on your part provided you treat it with the utmost discretion. You are advised to back for further clarification.
I await in anticipation your fullest co-operation.
Dr.Thomas Lucas
Director, Project Implementation.
Email: t.lucas@yandex.com
TEL: +27612872650
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dittus@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:44 pm

Dear

Thanks for the response, because of the recent event in South Africa, which did affect the minister of finance, all overseas contractor will have to be paid via a private or commercial bank in Europe to avoid corruption, but the issue is that all contractors must get approval from the ministry before the overseas bank can effect the transfer of such approved funds into your nominated bank account, In this regard, to commence the process of getting the funds approved in your name or company’s name. You must fill and return the attached document and also attach a copy of your driver’s license or passport copy for validation at the ministry.

once the funds is approved in your name the ministry will give instruction to the reserve bank of south africa to transfer the funds to a private or commercial bank in europe, this said europe bank will then effect the transfer of $45.7million into any of your nominated bank account.

The most important part of this transaction is getting the funds approved in your name, i must have to work underground to see that this works out in the shortest possible time.However find attached document, please fil and return back with a copy of your drivers license

Regards

Dr Philip

HEADER:
Return-Path: <dittus@yandex.com>
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (localhost [127.0.0.1])
Wed, 06 Jan 2016

Dear

Below are names of the three persons i know will be very important

Mr Stephen Harati-----Accountant general Department of finance

Mr callie hugo----- Forex department, Reserve bank

Advocate Augustine Adams--- Government accredited attorney

Good Samsung Galaxy phone will be alright for them, let me know once you buy them so i can send you details of address by which you will send them to the individual

Dr Phil

Dear

Go to you sent mail and see if you can retrieve the document and resend it or just forward me the information by email. however you will be contacted by citigroup private bank in zurich for the final transfer of the funds into your nominated bank account.Find below the address for the courier of the phones, I advice you use DHL or UPS to courier the phones.

Thokozile Ndebele
Address--185 louis botha avenue orange grove
johannesburg south africa
Telephone-- 0789072279

ATTENTION: THE FUND NEW BENEFICIARY,

DEAR NEW BENEFICIARY, ,

Please find attached CitiGroup Private Payment notification with regards to the transfer of your funds after receipt of your complete dossier from The EuroClear Bureau office.

Respectfully,

Brian Leach,
Chief Risk Officer

HEADER:
Return-Path: <riskmanagement@cityprivates.com>
Received: from mail-io0-f173.google.com ([209.85.223.173])
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016
Subject: ATTENTION: THE FUND NEW BENEFICIARY,
From: Citi Group Private < riskmanagement@cityprivates.com >

DEAR NEW BENEFICIARY, ,

Be advised that your verification slip has been declined due to the fact that it is not professionally and completely filled out. Also, being a legal document it is very illegible and needs to be capitalized and typed out.
These are the areas that have not been filled out, namely:
a) Occupation.
b) Contract Ref.
c) Amount expected.
d) Beneficiary bank address.
e) Bank swift/Routing No.

On the strength of the above we have declined to open a file on your behalf for the transfer of your funds except the above information is corrected and made available.
Respectfully,

Brian Leach,
Chief Risk Officer

Ref: PCI/CITIGP-4896-15 (US$45,700,000.00)

DEAR NEW BENEFICIARY, ,

Your email with your filled out verification form is well received. A file has been opened on your behalf being that you are qualified for our representation as your agency bank at the EuroClear Bureau offices.

Be advised that your appointment to appear at the High Court for fund release signing, deeds of conveyance, attestation for anti-terrorism clearance and the EuroClear Bureau office strong room in Brussels for fund verification will be communicated to you immediately verification of your form and your fund origins. These are the prerequisites prior to release of your funds. Subsequently, you must make yourself available in Brussels on the date of your appointment.

You need to understand the conditions under which your funds were received by our bank. There are strict compliance rules and conditions attached to it and all parties to this transaction are not at liberty to violate the confidentiality clauses and insurance policy attached to it. If these conditions are not strictly adhered to, we do not have any options but to withdraw our agency services on behalf of Euro Bureau Financial Services.

All communications between our bank and you are exclusive and cannot be shared with anyone or your partners, either by any electronic means, emails or phone calls. Our services are provided to you on our personal and privacy banking clauses and any violation of these conditions are subject to litigation and discontinuation of our services and you will be held for said violations.

Your file number with this committee is PCI/CITI-4896-15 and must be protected at all times or released to anyone for whatsoever reason until the approved sum is remitted into your designated account immediately after the signing of the EURO SERVICE BUREAU Fund Allocation is completed.

You are to reach me exclusively at the following number: +41 225 481 244.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Brian Leach,
Chief Risk Officer

DEAR NEW BENEFICIARY, ,

Your email is well received. However, your response leads me to question if you have understood the contents of the email that was sent to you. At this time your file and dossier have been approved conferring on us representative status as your agency bank in the matters of your fund transfer pending the verification of all protocols precedent for the release of your funds at the EuroClear Bureau offices in Brussels, Belgium on a date that would be communicated to you. You need to make sure to make yourself available at the EuroClear offices in Brussels, Belgium on the date and time required of you. It is either you have not read the email sent to you, or that you have not properly understood the contents. If you are having any problems understanding the contents of the said email, you need to call me immediately as your absence or absence of counsel would be considered forfeiture of said funds.

If I do not receive a phone call, or an email confirming full comprehension of what is required of you it would be assumed that you are able and would appear at the EuroClear Bureau Offices in Brussels when said appointment has been confirmed and communicated to you.

Acknowledgement of this email and confirmation of comprehension of its contents is required at this time.

You are to reach me exclusively at the following number: +41 225 481 244.

Respectfully,

Brian Leach,
Chief Risk Officer

DEAR BENEFICIARY, ,

Be advised that the accredited attorney assigned to you has an alternative email address and it is your responsibility to get in touch with the lawyer through both email addresses as has been made available to you.

Find below both email addresses and they are both available for you to contact him.

Office E-mail: riaan@riaanlouwassociates.co.za

Personal E-mail: riaanlouwattorneys@lawyer.com

Respectfully,

Respectfully,

Brian Leach,

Chief Risk Officer

BY EMAIL
ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION
IMPORTANCE: HIGH
SENSITIVITY: CONFIDENTIAL
DATE: February 10, 2016,

ATTN: ,

Sir,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email. At this time you have not stated the reason why you are contacting our law firm. You need to write a more explicit email, stating the reasons for your email and what you need for us to do for you.

I am always at your service.

Yours Sincerely,
PA,Janeth Smith,
Hon. RiaanLouw

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Riaan louw & Associates)
Legal Representatives, Financial Brokers & Investments Advisers
Address.NO:3 Noord Weg, Kempton Park ,
Johannesburg, South Africa.
Tel:27-73 -321-1324
Fax: 27-86- 719-7844
Private e-mail: riaanlouwattorneys@lawyer.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <janet@riaanlouwassociates.co.za>
Received: from mail-wm0-f48.google.com ([74.125.82.48]:36673)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016
Subject: IMPORTANCE: HIGH

Fake Documents:
20160221173424-85c3bea3-me.png

20160221173425-2a7ff0aa-me.png

20160221173431-1f5c7e75-me.png

20160221173432-4670f5ee-me.png

20160221173435-3d4f91c1-me.png

20160221173436-3ec0b370-me.png

20160221174034-62376c86-me.png

Text from PDF Documents:
Letter of Privelege:
ATTACHED LETTER OF PRIVELEGE
====================================================================
Instruction: Please retype the letter below into your official company letterhead and send it
to me by fax immediately. Don't forget your signature on the space provided for it with
company stamp / seal. Fax it back to me via +27 864435535
====================================================================
The Director
Account/Audit Dept.
Department of Mineral and Energy
Private Bag X05, Pretoria,0001,
Johannesburg, South Africa.
Sir/Madam
LETTER OF PRIVELEGE
RE: CONTRACT No.MNR/DME//0765/SA-99, AMOUNT: US$45,700,000.00 (FORTY FIVE
MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY)
I................................................................. The Managing Director of the above company,
do hereby claim amount due in respect of the above contract, whose particulars appear
below:
A. Date of award of Contract …………….. December 27th, 1999
B. Date of Completion of Contract……….. March 28, 2001
C. Value of Contract................................. US$45,700,000.00
D. Contract Number.................................. MNR/DME//0765/SA-99
E. Contractor's Registration /Appointment Certificate No.: MNR/TAC/95.
F. Contract Location(s)........ Department of Finance & Economic Affairs Cape Town
I am therefore, on behalf of my company, requesting for the payment of the above contract
value to be made to my company's bank account, whose particulars are stated as below:
1. Name of Bank: ...............................................................................
2. Bank Address: ................................................................................
3. Bank Telephone: ............................................................................
Bank Fax..........................................Telex.......................................
4. Account No......................................................................................
Swift/Routing/Sort Code...................................................................
5. Beneficiary.......................................................................................
6. ADDRESS.......................................................................................
7. PHONE............................................................................................
8. OCCUPATION.................................................................................
I hope this application will be given its due consideration.
Yours faithfully,
For: (Your Company's name)

Euro Attorney:
EUROCLEAR BUREAU
INTERNATIONAL CLEARING DEPARTMENT
Place Poelaert 1, B 1000 Belgique
XCX 7 XCX
Find below the conditions and requirements prerequisite to signing the final fund release order document on
your prescribed value date.
There are two types of signing for the Final Fund Release Order;
Documents: Euro Fund Allocation(1.) Personal Signing:
(1A.) Personal Signing is done personally by the beneficiary of the payment {or} by a properly identified
Staff of the Beneficiary in case of a company.
(1B.) the beneficiary {or}
The staff must present his or her international passport and a photocopy of the company's certificate of
registration.
(2) Proxy Signing:
(2A.) Proxy signing is performed by an accredited Attorney of the Reserve Bank only for and on behalf of
the Beneficiary.
(2B.) The Attorney must present at the EuroClear Bureau before signing on behalf of the beneficiary, a power
of Attorney donated by the beneficiary.
(2
C.) the Attorney must present an accredited corresponding number of fund origin (Reserve Bank)
and for CitiPrivate Bank (Correspondence Payee Bank) before the above value date to avoid rescheduling
your Payment indefinitely.
Contact address of your Attorney accredited to both South Africa Reserve Bank and EuroClear Bureau that
facilitated the transfer of your funds to EuroClear Bureau is made available on your request below. Bear in
mind that your payment might be rescheduled or made available to another waiting Government contractor
on queue to be paid if you do not sign to release your payment on the prescribed value date of your payment.
Finally, we will not be liable for any payments made to unidentified person (s) or final disqualification.
Find Lawyer contact details below:
Contact Person: Hon. Riaan Louw
Office Tel: +27-73 -321-1324
Office Fax: +27-86 -719 7844
Office E-mail: riaan@riaanlouwassociates.co.za
Personal E-mail: riaanlouwattorneys@lawyer.com
INTERNATIONAL CLEARING DEPARTMENT
EUROCLEAR BUREAU

Citigroup Verification:
`
Private and Confidential
VERIFICATION/F4 SLIP
NAME OF BENEFICIARY:
ADDRESS:
OCCUPATION: ------------------------------------------------ CONTRACT REF:--------------------------------------------------------------
TEL No.: FAX:
CELL No.:
AMOUNT:
REFRENCE FILE No:: --------------------------------------------------------
BENEFICIARY’S BANK: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADDRESS:
BANK SWIFT / ROUTING No.: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT No.:
ACCOUNT NAME:
BANK’S S Q L SERVER:
UNDERTAKING
I …………………………………………………………… ON BEHALF ………………………….……………………….
CERTIFY THAT THE INFORMATION GIVEN ABOVE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE ARE CORRECT AND
ACCURATE, I THEREFORE AUTHORIZE THE EURO CLEAR HOUSE THROUGH CITIGROUP PRIVATE ZURICH TO
REMIT THE SUM OF $………………………………………………………………………….……………………... TO
THE ABOVE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND BANK FOR AND ON BEHALF OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED BENEFICIARY.
(SIGN)
BENEFICIARY
THIS MUST BE COMPLETED AND ENDORSED BY BENEFICIARY WHO REQUIRES CABLE / TELEX PAYMENT
Seestrasse 25 Postfasse
CH-8022 Zurich.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+27889072279
Number billable as pager number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telkom

FAX: +27864435535
Number billable as premium rate number

+27733211324
Original network provider* MTN

+41225481244
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Switzerland
City or exchange location Genève
Original network provider* Cablecom GmbH

FAX: +27867197844

+27733211324
Original network provider* MTN

FAX: +27867197844
Original network provider*
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.