Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

grace.kbaby36@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

grace.kbaby36@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:47 pm

My Dear One,

Nice to hear from you online .How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Grace Dokie, I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr Tolbert Dokie was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set ablazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever
as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.
Miss grace

HEADER:
Return-Path: <grace.kbaby36@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL127-W49 ([65.55.34.72]) by COL004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 26 Jan 2016
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: grace.kbaby36@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:57 am

Skype ID for Grace:
live:grace.kbaby36

My love,

How are you doing today, hope you are in a better condition of health . your mail gives me hope as a normal human been because i have suffered a lot here in refugee camp darling i understand what you said i suggest to you to help me come over to your country so that when i come over their we will talk about the transfer and do it over their in your country because i have all the whole prove of my late father document here with me

so what you have to do now is to help me out from this prison i am please, no good food to eat, no good water to drink, am just dying in pains here please i suggest now that my freedom is the best option so that when i be with you in your country we will talk about the transaction in legal and good way with the royal bank of England their in your country

Please the most special and important thing i need most is my Senegalese international passport which i have to get before going or traveling out from here.

My love i promise to love you for the rest of my life just need an international passport to come over to your country and be with you with lots of love i accept to be with you all the days of my life, darling i will be you i promise not to disappoint you. thank you and God bless you hoping to hear from you soon.
Miss Grace.

Hello my darling,

I receive your email and i am happy to hear from you again. how are you hope you are doing good. my darling i ask the reverend about the amot that the passport will cost us, and he conted his immigration friend which told him that it will cost $350us dollars.

So darling i will like you to send this money to the Rev. Father, through Western Union Or Money Gram:

Here is Rev: Father's information is:

Receivers Name: Collins Benjamin
Address: Christ the king Church 41 yorff avenue
City: Dakar
Text Question: Good
Answer: God
Amount $350

Darling send me the MTCN control Number immediately you send the money so that i can give to the reverend to collect it from the bank and send to the immigration office for the passport they said it will only take 2days so that i will collect it ok
i really love you my darling:

I will stop here darling hoping to hear from you as soon as possible:
Yours Lovely,
Grace

Hello my daarling,

I told the Rev. Father what you said concerning the account and he called one of his friend then they provided this account.
Darling here is the account information where you will transfer the passport money.

TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Please my darling as soon as you send this money send me the scan copy of the deposit slip for confirmation.
I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible ok.
Thank you and God Bless you
Yours Trully
Miss Grace.
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:57 am

Additional Photo:
Attachments
CaptureTODAY.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:11 am

Added Phone Number:
Hello my darling,

How are you doing today hope good. I saw your mail this morning i was so happyand darling i will be expecting your mail and please do not forget to send me the copy of the payment slip which is the paper which shows you made the deposit so that the Father will show it to the account owner that you have transferred the money to that account ok:

Please darling as soon as the money is received i will go with the Rev: to the immigration office for snapping ok i will stop here darling as i wait to read from you immediately you have make the payment.

Thank you and God Bless you.
You can as well call me with this Number bellow so that i can talk with you ok.
+221 705119194
Yours Faithfully;
Grace.

PHONE:
+221705119194
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Hello My Darling,
I really thank you for your mail this afternoon.
How are you today and how is life moving over there? i hope fine.
Darling please trying to send the money to this account i provided to you.
Now OK.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 77

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

Darling I understand all you said in your mail,please my darling if you
really want to help me I would like you to help me with this money so that I can
use it to get my passport and my refugee permit to come over to your country.
Then when I am with you over there we shall continue to make the transfer to your account,
I hope that will be more better and easier for us.

Yours truly love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:49 am

My Dear One,

Nice to hear from you online .How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Grace Dokie, I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr Tolbert Dokie was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set ablazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever
as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.
Miss grace
Attachments
3-3-16.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:10 am

Added Photo:
Attachments
Capturegrace.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:42 am

Reverend's Skype ID:
live:rev.keving

Hello my dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. because i found out that you are not competent enough to help me out. don't blame me because you don't know the kind of suffering i went through when i was in Dakar i was telling you that time and you think am joking you, Well Presently i am in London for investment projects with my new husband Jose. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a very good person to me when i was in Dakar, his name (Rev Kevin Gideon) and his email address is as follows : write him!!

( Rev.keving@hotmail.com )

Rev father phone number + 221-772906725

Ask him to post you a certified bank draft Cheque of $300,000.00 US
(Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Rev Kevin Gideon and instruct him where to post you the draft Cheque . and please as soon as you got the certified bank draft Cheque from Rev Kevin Gideon try and use the money well don't misused it!!!

Please don't write me back now because my husband has an access to my mail box and i don't want him to find out that i gave you certified bank draft Cheque i hope you understand me, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my husband Jose are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev father Kevin Gideon on your behalf to receive that draft Cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will post the Cheque to you without delay. and you will cash the money in any bank of your choice Take care and bye for now.have a nice day is me Grace.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772906725
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.