Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info.corporateoffice@programmer.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info.corporateoffice@programmer.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Next of Kin type of Scam:

Head Office:
19 Mayıs District. 19 Mayıs Street. Şişli Plaza
A Block No:7 Şişli 34360 İstanbul
Tel: (212) 368 34 34
Fax: (212) 368 35 35
Customer Service:
444 TBNK
444 82 65

Thank you very much Dear. As we communicate bear in mind that you are dealing with a responsible family man and experince international banker that has a lot of reputations to keep and maintain. This transaction can not cause you anything but steady communication with us till it done.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am
MR Müşteri Hizmetleri i work with the TUKLAND BANK KNOW AS T-BANK here in Turkey. i contacted you through world bussiness search network.Now listen On the 31st of July, 2004 our client Mr. Andreas Schranner a German property magnate and also a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$4.5M) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I later found out that Mr. Schranner along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Four million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$4.5M) is still lying in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Turkish financial law, at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Turkish Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner so that you will be able to receive this funds.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, Address and copy of identification so that the attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we desire to execute this project. Should you be interested please send me information's below,

1. Full names and Age
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
4. Occupation (COMPULSORY)

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly
appreciated.Drop your conatact number i will call you sooner.

MR Müşteri Hizmetleri
T-BANK CORPORATE MANAGER

HEADER:
Return-Path: <info.CorporateOffice@programmer.net>
Received: from [41.219.31.198] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 16 Jan 2016
From: "CORPORATE OFFICE" <info.CorporateOffice@programmer.net>
Subject: TUKLAND BANK TURKEY ( FRIEND URGENT REPLY )

Originating IP: 41.219.31.198
Originating ISP: Sudatel-senegal
Country of Origin: Senegal

PHONE NUMBERS:
Tel: +902123683434
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location Istanbul (Thrace)

Fax: +902123683535
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location Istanbul (Thrace)
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (29.89 KiB) Viewed 1110 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: info.corporateoffice@programmer.net

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:24 am

The scammer is abusing the real TURKLAND BANK A.Ş., located in Istanbul, Turkey, using the real phone numbers of the bank and the real identity of the CEO.

The real bank is using company email addresses - @tbank.com.tr. The scammer is using a @programmer.net - a free email account and the scammer real location is Senegal and not in Turkey.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Head Office:
Customer Service:
444 TBNK
444 82 65

Dear Brother ,

Thank you very much for your response and your interest in this transaction. I promise to give you my best as far as you are committed to this transaction. Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing this money in your country as well. You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

I am now in contact with a foreign bank that shares the same telex type with my bank in London. This will enable me transfer the funds from our bank to the offshore bank account without stress. I now intend that you open an offshore domiciliary account on your name in a foreign bank. The money would be transferred to that account which you will open in the bank. This is the best way to move the funds out from TUKLAND BANK. I want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction. Kindly follow my instructions religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money on my name as our bank will be aware of my involvement. This is where I need you as my representative.

As a result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank and that is your only financial obligation. After this, the money will be transferred from our bank to the account which will be set up on your name. No other person will be involved in this transaction, You can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right, In other to grant the attorney the legal power to prepare the required legal documents making you the sole beneficiary to the funds and also process your claims.

Before I commence, I need you to send me any form of your identification (I.D, Driver's license or passport) I will process the necessary paper works. I hope you understand why I need all these. The money in question is huge and I want to ensure that we reach a proper agreement, before I proceed to give you all the details to commence. You will also receive the names and contact details of the bank i intend you to open the account with so that you can open communication with them. Do ensure to keep this transaction confidential.
Should you be interested please send me all that is required;

1, Full names
2, Private phone and fax number
3, Current residential address
4, Copy of your identification, this could be your driver license of international passport.

Upon receipt i shall provide you with more details of the operation. Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.

MR Müşteri Hizmetleri
T-BANK CORPORATE MANAGER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:13 am

Head Office:
Customer Service:
444 TBNK
444 82 65

Thank you very much Dear. As we communicate bear in mind that you are dealing with a responsible family man and experince international banker that has a lot of reputations to keep and maintain. This transaction can not cause you anything but steady communication with us till it done.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am
MR Müşteri Hizmetleri i work with the TUKLAND BANK KNOW AS T-BANK here in Turkey. i contacted you through world bussiness search network.Now listen On the 31st of July, 2004 our client Mr. Andreas Schranner a German property magnate and also a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$4.5M) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I later found out that Mr. Schranner along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Four million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$4.5M) is still lying in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Turkish financial law, at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Turkish Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner so that you will be able to receive this funds.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, Address and copy of identification so that the attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we desire to execute this project. Should you be interested please send me information's below,

1. Full names and Age
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
4. Occupation (COMPULSORY)

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly
appreciated.Drop your conatact number i will call you sooner.

MR Müşteri Hizmetleri
T-BANK CORPORATE MANAGER

Head Office:
Customer Service:
444 TBNK
444 82 65
Dear Brother,

Thank you very much for your patience and dedication in this transaction. I am glad to say you are truly a noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on to handle this transaction. lets give it a goal and make this dream come true. i need your total devotion and trust to see this through so that we shall come out successful,i want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. Once the transaction is finalized i will plan a trip to your country since i have never been there. Maybe we can have a good investment over there with your advice.You should not have anything to worry about, I have done everything legally required to ensure that everything on my part goes smoothly and passes through all Laws of International Banking. I want to remind you that this transaction needs your commitment, diligent follow up and confidentiality.

Below The Information Needed To Contact The Bank In London VIA EMAIL ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBERS,

QIB (UK) plc
QATAR ISLAMIC BANK
43 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 3HL
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 70 3199 1714
FAX: +44 (0) 20 7268 7000
EMAIL ADD; http:/ /www.qib-uk@null.net

Contact the bank and ask them for the requirement to open an OFFSHORE NON-RESIDENT DOMICILIARY BANK ACCOUNT. They will give you the requirement and then you will open the account immediately. like i said before here in Turkey it cost about 300 dollars to open a non resident account so am not sure what it will costs you to open the account in LONDON but i am sure you can handle it.Following all necessary procedures the account could be set up on the same day.

As soon as the offshore account is set up on your name the bank will provide you with your new offshore account details i.e ( swift code, account number, bank address, i.e ) you will forward the account coordinates to me and i will immediately transfer the $4.5M U.S.D from my bank to the new account. With swift transfer the funds will be in the receiving account on the same day.So if we work seriously the entire transaction will be over in a couple of days from today.I await your response after communication with the bank.

MR Müşteri Hizmetleri
T-BANK CORPORATE MANAGER

Contact US 19/1/2016

RBS card
QIB (UK) plc

43 Grosvenor Street

London

W1K 3HL

United Kingdom

WEBPAGE ; http:/ /www.qib-uk.com/
WEB/EMAIL ADDRESS ; http:/ /www.qib-uk@null.net

QIB (UK) plc is a company registered

in England and Wales with
company number 466577
VAT Number: 929695952

Why manage your credit card online/Bank account?
We've made managing your credit card / Bank account as simple,
We offer two ways to manage your credit card or bank to bank account
secure and convenient as possible.

Common
questions

QATAR ISLAMIC BANK LONDON UK

RBS card
VALUED CLIENT,

We wish to inform you that we have received your mail for an offshore non-resident domiciliary account.We have attached our account opening form here, you will have to fill it correctly then send it back to us via email attachment. Be informed that having a Non - Resident Domiciliary Bank Account with our Bank will give you the opportunity to receive and transfer large amount of funds to any of your designated bank account around the world. However we have different types of accounts each with a fixed minimum deposit, See below;

(1) PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of $1,950 USD and has the facility and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $12,000.000.00 USD (Twelve Million Dollars) Above. within one month. ( Available)

(2) GOLD DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of $1,050 USD and has the facility and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $5,000.000.00 USD (Five Million Dollars) Above. within one month.( Available)

( 3) REGULAR DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT:This type of account requires an initial deposit of $800 USD and has the facility and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $1,000.000.00 USD (One Million Dollars) Above. within one month. ( Available)

This accounts are regulated on the same profile but has different limit. With a platinum and gold account you can incorporate your business in London hereby switching to a company account. In this situation your company account with Qatar Islamic Bank will be registered with our chambers of commerce here in London. No cost of transfer (C.O.T) will be charged for banks sharing the same TELEX SWIFT with our Bank.

All this account has full option banking facilities which involves having a Visa credit card to allows you to control your account yourself. You will be able to know how much you have in your account at any time and make transfers any amount from your account to any bank account in the world 24 hours a day. All the necessary secret codes will be sent to your door step immediately we open and activated your account. To effect the opening of this Account you are required to make available the following;

1, Your Direct phone number
2, Your international passport copy or driving license
3, Your home or office address.
4, A Payment of 25 Dollar (Twenty Five Dollar
Only) for a bank draft and local stamp to validate and legalize your account opening form.
5, You are required to make an initial opening deposit based on the type of account you wish to hold with QIB; this deposit will be credited into your new account and still remains your money.

Your account officer is your personal adviser, ready to be of service. QIB is a reliable bank with a standard international reputation.QIB protects your interests with absolute discretion guided by our Geneva customer/banking secrecy act.

We guarantee that Your details and personal information will NOT be released to any third party or governmental bodies without your permission.

There is no withholding tax on the interest paid to you on credit balances, term deposits or Dollar bonds. With QIB you can invest at the highest level. You can arrange a wide range of bank transactions electronically from your own home without any restrictions.

You may transfer amounts in POUNDS,EURO, U.S.D and other currencies to and from, Indonesian. You may hold interest-bearing accounts in various currencies. You can use the QIB Credit Card to withdrew and make payments (worldwide). You are to make available the an initial opening deposit through our account credit department via bank transfer or money transfer; the details will be given to you when needed. Upon receipt of the above required we will open the account on your names and send the relevant details to you respectively.

We await your prompt response. Do endeavor to fill the account opening form.

Thanks for using QIB as your partners in banking.

Common
questions

Azhar Khan - Financial Officer and Executive Director

HEADER:
Return-Path: <www.qib-uk@null.net>
Received: from [41.219.31.198] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 19 Jan 2016
Subject: QATAR ISLAMIC BANK LONDON UK { SIR,YOUR ACCOUNT OPENING INQUIRY }

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.219.31.198<br>Originating ISP: Sudatel-senegal<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Contact US 20/1/2016

RBS card
QIB (UK) plc

43 Grosvenor Street

London

W1K 3HL

United Kingdom

company number 466577

Common
questions

RBS card
VALUED CLIENT,

We wish to inform you that we have received your mail for an offshore non-resident domiciliary account.We have attached our account opening form here, you will have to fill it correctly then send it back to us via email attachment. Be informed that having a Non - Resident Domiciliary Bank Account with our Bank will give you the opportunity to receive and transfer large amount of funds to any of your designated bank account around the world. However we have different types of accounts each with a fixed minimum deposit, See below;

(1) PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of $1,950 USD and has the facility and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $12,000.000.00 USD (Twelve Million Dollars) Above. within one month. ( Available)

(2) GOLD DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of $1,050 USD and has the facility and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $5,000.000.00 USD (Five Million Dollars) Above. within one month.( Available)

( 3) REGULAR DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT:This type of account requires an initial deposit of $800 USD and has the facility and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $1,000.000.00 USD (One Million Dollars) Above. within one month. ( Available)

This accounts are regulated on the same profile but has different limit. With a platinum and gold account you can incorporate your business in London hereby switching to a company account. In this situation your company account with Qatar Islamic Bank will be registered with our chambers of commerce here in London. No cost of transfer (C.O.T) will be charged for banks sharing the same TELEX SWIFT with our Bank.

All this account has full option banking facilities which involves having a Visa credit card to allows you to control your account yourself. You will be able to know how much you have in your account at any time and make transfers any amount from your account to any bank account in the world 24 hours a day. All the necessary secret codes will be sent to your door step immediately we open and activated your account. To effect the opening of this Account you are required to make available the following;

1, Your Direct phone number
2, Your international passport copy or driving license
3, Your home or office address.
4, A Payment of 25 Dollar (Twenty Five Dollar
Only) for a bank draft and local stamp to validate and legalize your account opening form.
5, You are required to make an initial opening deposit based on the type of account you wish to hold with QIB; this deposit will be credited into your new account and still remains your money.

Your account officer is your personal adviser, ready to be of service. QIB is a reliable bank with a standard international reputation.QIB protects your interests with absolute discretion guided by our Geneva customer/banking secrecy act.

We guarantee that Your details and personal information will NOT be released to any third party or governmental bodies without your permission.

There is no withholding tax on the interest paid to you on credit balances, term deposits or Dollar bonds. With QIB you can invest at the highest level. You can arrange a wide range of bank transactions electronically from your own home without any restrictions.

You may transfer amounts in POUNDS,EURO, U.S.D and other currencies to and from, Indonesian. You may hold interest-bearing accounts in various currencies. You can use the QIB Credit Card to withdrew and make payments (worldwide). You are to make available the an initial opening deposit through our account credit department via bank transfer or money transfer; the details will be given to you when needed. Upon receipt of the above required we will open the account on your names and send the relevant details to you respectively.

We await your prompt response. Do endeavor to fill the account opening form.

Common
questions

Contact US 22/1/2016

RBS card
QIB (UK) plc

43 Grosvenor Street

London

W1K 3HL

United Kingdom

company number 466577

Common
questions

RBS card
VALUED CLIENT,

Platinum Account

Live in style with our premier account. Choose the Value Bundle or simply pay as you transact.

The Platinum Account gives you full access to all our channels, such as Internet and Cellphone Banking and our Mobile Banking App. Exclusive to this account is access to financial advisors, priority bankers and airport lounges:

Premium Travel Benefits

Airport Lounge Access Program and Priority Pass

The Business Platinum Card comes with complimentary airport lounge access‡ to The CenturionSM Lounges‡, Delta Sky Clubs®, and Airspace Lounges‡ and you can enroll in Priority PassTM Select‡ at no additional cost. These programs provide you access to over 700 domestic and international airport lounges.

Select a qualifying airline to get started. Then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, are charged by the airline to your Business Platinum Card Account.

*American Express relies on accurate airline transaction data to identify incidental fee purchases. If you do not see a credit for a qualifying incidental purchase on your eligible Card after 4 weeks, simply call the number on the back of your Card.

To open PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of $1,950 USD and has the facility and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $12,000.000.00 USD (Twelve Million Dollars) Above. within one month. ( Available)

payment information money gram and western union to our reputable bank here

RECIVER NAME: CLARANCE LICORISH

BANK CITY ADDRESS: LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

ACCOUNT OPEN AMOUNT: 1.950 USA DOLLARS

Common
questions

Contact US 8/2/2016

RBS card
QIB (UK) plc

43 Grosvenor Street

London

W1K 3HL

United Kingdom

company number 466577

Common
questions

Platinum Account
VALUED CLIENT,

To explain this more to you why Transfer money online via western union other transfer money services like money gram is convenience. Western Union makes it possible to send money online 24/7, from the comfort of your own home with several fast, convenient, and safe online money transfer options
Money in minutes - When you need money there in minutes.
Pay with a bank account - For a more economical option, send with your bank account and your money can be available for your receiver to pick up at an agent location in banking business.
WU Pay (pay with your bank account) - Send money using your bank's online bill pay service—like a utility bill.
To a mobile phone - If your receiver lives in a country where we offer mobile money transfer service, and they have an activated mobile wallet with one of our partner mobile operators, you can send money straight to their mobile phone.
To a bank account - Send money directly to your receiver's bank account.
Online FX service - Send more than $3,000 internationally, with a locked in currency rate, from your bank account to your receiver's with our convenient online foreign exchange service. Learn more
To an inmate - Send money to an inmate and it will usually be available in their trust account the day it's sent.
OUR finacial institution have two IN GROUP OF COMPANY QATAR ISLAMIC BANK LONDON UK / METRO BANK UNITED KINGDOM.
Only Metro bank united kigdom has the fast bank account swif cde that linked to American banking system to recive money here in london as fast as possibles like western union so use our Metro bank account to account to transfer this found to us from you day and send to us all the documental information below.

Bank name: Metro bank
Address: One Southampton Row London WC1B 5HA
BIC NUMBER: MYMBGB2L
IBAN: GB78MYMB2305801518XXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1518XXXX
SORT CODE: 23-05-80
ACCOUNT NAME: MR E J P
AMOUNT 1.950 USA DOLLARS

HEADER:
Return-Path: <www.qib-uk@null.net>
Received: from [41.219.31.19] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 8 Feb 2016
Subject: QATAR ISLAMIC BANK LONDON UK { Platinum Account payment infor}

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.219.31.19<br>Originating ISP: Sudatel-senegal<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

PHONE NUMBERS:
+4407031991714
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +4402072687000
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

www.qib-uk@null.net

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:19 pm

VALUED CLIENT,

USE THIS ONE;THE LAST ACCOUNT WAS GOOD BUT THIS CHALLENGES WE ARE FACEING IN BANKING WORLD IS DUE TO LACK OF PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHERS BANK SWIFS MUST IN AMERICA BUT IN OTHER COUNTRY EVERY SYSTEM IS PERFECT. SO USE THIS ACCOUNT NOW AND REMIT THE PAYMENT FAST AS POSSIBLE AS TODAY

Natwest Bank. A/c No: 7183XXXX.
Sort Code: 600910.
A/c Name: V. M.
IBAN: GB65NWBK6009107183XXXX.
BIC: NWBKGB2L.
Address: United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.