Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

onlyapo@hotmail.com hanslawoffice@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

onlyapo@hotmail.com hanslawoffice@yahoo.fr

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Return-Path: <hanslawoffice@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 12:02:19 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Shammah Chambers <hanslawoffice@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Re; Payment Advise

Hello Dear ,

Complement of the season to you as I bring you good news.

I am Barrister Jacques Hans(Esq.) a lawyer and a computer scientist working with central bank of Benin where I just start working. Late last year 2015, I came across a file with your details which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that a payment was VIRTUALLY awarded to you from Europe which was channel to Republic of Benin by some bad people who have declare you death in other to take the funds to their self the reason it was mark RED.

Last week, I help a woman called Ms. Linda Cole from UK to recover some funds also so after I find your own, I decided to immediately contact you and all that will be required now to release the funds to you, is the 2016 New Payment Authorization Code which will be Fixed in your release disk and confirmation to the MINISTRY OF FINANCE (MF) for clearance of the transferred amount into your bank account from the paying bank as soon as the AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS is obtain from the high court here on your behalf which I stand to do for you.

Once that is done, funds will immediately reflect in your bank within 24hrs, the code is all that is needed to complete this transaction.Note that the actual funds that are valued to you now is just $1,200.000 MILLION USD so if you are still alive, do get in touch with me immediately to conclude this final transaction for you immediately before you finally use it to these criminals.

For easy communications, also use this my Email: onlyapo@hotmail.com +229 65 581 84

Regards
Barrister Jacques Hans(Esq.)
=
+2296558184
Benin mobile number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.