Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ccc1@nic12.0fees.us

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ccc1@nic12.0fees.us

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:51 pm

NOTIFICATION OF NEXT OF KIN
Mrs. Patience <ccc1@nic12.0fees.us> Today at 10:27 AM
Reply-To: <belloali2020@gmail.com>
To
Recipients
Message body
Dear:Sir/Madam,

Compliments of the day to you.

I am Dr. (Mrs.) Dame Patience Jonathan GCFR), wife to the Ex- President of Nigeria who hand over government to an Opposition Government on the 29th of May, 2015. I am contacting you in confidence, and as a means of developing a cordial and fruitful business relationship. I currently have within my reach, the sum of twenty Five million United States Dollars, which I and my children intends to use for investment purposes specifically in your country. This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian firm in our country’s multi-Billion Dollar Ajaokuta Steel Plant. The Russian’s returned my husband’s share of US$25,000,000.00 after his hand over to the Opposition Government, and i lodged it in Citibank of London, United Kingdom. Right now, the New government of Muhammadu Buhari has intensified their probe on MY family’s financial resources; frozen all our known local accounts, revoked our oil licenses, pending the outcome of their investigations.

In view of these facts, I acted fast to deposited the US$25,000,000.00 in a private security account of which I alone know of it’s existence. I have since declared the security account bankrupt. No record whatsoever exists concerning this money traceable by the new government of Nigeria, because there is no documentation showing that we received the money from Russians.

Therefore the current situation in my country concerning government’s attitude towards my family, it has become quite impossible for us to make use of this money within. I thus wish to discretely transfer this money out of London with your help, to be invested in your country (under your professional guidance), and to help start operation in an Oil Refinery which my Husband built in Brazil before 2011 Presidential General election. I shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss this transaction in details.

Perhaps 40% to you and 55% to my family, while 5% goes to any expenses during the transaction, I want you to contact my Personal Attorney Mr.Bello Ali through his below information to direct you on how the Citibank of London will release the fund to you.

Moreover,i also want you to fill the appropriate form immediately.

[1] Full Names:_____________
[2] Contact address_________
[3] Direct Telephone No: ____
|4| Occupation : _______

Finally, you are here by advised to call Barrister Bello Ali on his private phone number +2348168426129, to enable him forward your contact information to the Bank for immediate release of the funds as the Next of Kin to my family.

PLEASE REPLY TO HIS PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: belloali2020@gmail.com, or bello_ali16@yahoo.co.uk,to enable him forward to the Citibank of London for the release of the fund.

Best regards,

DR. Mrs. Dame Patience Jonathan.
Wife of Former Nigeria President.
You may call My-Direct No:+2348184347994.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

belloali2020@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:08 pm

BELLO ALI ASSOCIATION & CHAMBERS
#54 G.R.A ROAD IKEJA,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
EMAIL:belloali19@gmail.com.
TEL:+234-8168426129.

Dear ,

Thank for your response, In fact i was informed from Mrs. Dame Patience Jonathan the Wife of former President of Nigeria, that i should attend to you as the Next of Kin to the family.

Please i have forwarded your contact information to the Citibank of London that you are the Next of Kin to Mrs. Dame Patience Jonathan so that the Bank will contact you on how the fund will be transfer into your designated bank account.

Kindly place me a call on my phone number +234-8168426129, for more details.

I await your response,

Thanks and God Bless.

Barrister Bello Ali (SAN)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <belloali2020@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lb0-x242.google.com (mail-lb0-x242.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::242])
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015
Subject: From Barrister Bello Ali

CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL PLC
HEAD OFFICE 33 CANADA SQUARE,
CANARY WHARF LONDON
E144LB, UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: +44 708 769 2407.

ATTN: ,

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY NOTIFY YOU THAT BARRISTER BELLO ALI THE ATTORNEY TO MRS. DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO THIS BANK IN REFERENCE OF YOUR FUND PAYMENT TO THE TUNE OF (USD$25 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) AS THE TRUE NEXT OF KIN TO MRS. DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN.

THEREFORE YOUR FUND PAYMENT WILL BE APPROVE TODAY BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF CITIBANK GROUP OF LONDON AND WE HAVE BEEN GAZETTED AND COLLABORATED WITH THE WORLD BANK AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF ENGLAND (C.B.E) WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) HAS ALSO DIRECTED US ONLINE TO RELEASE YOUR FUNDS AS THE TRUE BENEFICIARY OF THE SAME FUND.

MOREOVER, WE WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR FUND TO BE CREDITED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE APPROVAL PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND WHICH THE TRANSFER WILL BE DONE VIA BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER SYSTEM.

MEANWHILE YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO FORWARD THE FOLLOWING VERIFICATIONS TO THIS BANK:

YOUR BANKING DETAILS.
A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT/ I.D.
A COPY OF AN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM.
A COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF WILL.

THE MANAGEMENT BOARD HAS COME TO CONCLUSION BASE ON THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR FUNDS AND PROPER DOCUMENTATIONS ON THE RELEASE ORDER TO AS CERTAIN AN EFFECTIVE TRANSFER.

WE AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE, WHILE WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AS WE ASSURE YOU OF OUR PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE ALWAYS, YOU ARE URGE TO CALL THIS OFFICE FOR MORE CLARIFICATION.

Yours Faithfully,
Image result for photos of directors in citibank of london
WILLIAM ANDERSON.
DIRECTOR WIRE TRANSFER.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <citiba.uk@hotmail.co.uk>
Received: from AM4PR06MB1572.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com
([fe80::8572:4cad:b1f0:7405]) by AM4PR06MB1572.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com
([fe80::8572:4cad:b1f0:7405%14]) with mapi id 15.01.0361.006; Mon, 28 Dec
2015 08:32:58 +0000

PHONE NUMBERS:
+2348168426129
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+447087692407
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location

PHOTOS USED:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (74.53 KiB) Viewed 545 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (61.68 KiB) Viewed 545 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.