Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of SS Kevin Pape RIP

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

robertanthonypape@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:06 am

Honey,

Please, be strong. I don't want you to feel sick or sick. Try and put your winter jacket and keep yourself warm. I love and miss you.
I never bought the dress yet. I just want to know if you like it. So i pick it for you. I pray to have much time tomorrow.
Its so much love and moment to share with you, Today, I went out from my office so early, About [9:15am] the company send me an approval document to show that my consignment has been signed and ready for processes and clearance, wow i feel so much happy today because every of my heart desire has finally come through and my heart feels so much love and happiness, honey thank you so much for making up my day and bringging favor,happiness,hope and love into my life. You have given me more than my expectation from you my baby gal nad I will show you the best of mine as soon as I am through. I will spend my three months vacation with you before we travel together to States.

Tomorrow, i will be going to the Airport, to get my ticket for going to Cote D'Ivoire because i want to follow up with the company so that every processes would be made so fast and easily, so i can move over to your country to share a happy moment with you and be with you together and forever, Honey you will always be in my life and your love i shall cherish till the moment of my life, you have giving me much than i expect from love, i never knew that life could be so sweet and Cheerious, I feel like am the happiest man on earth to have you in my life.

Today its been so much busy, because i went to Marine Defense Courier Service Company DCS to receive the document sent to me by the companies and also gathering all documents needed by the clearance of the contract money, in other to follow up with their processes and make an easy transaction so i can be able to make up everything in life for you and our future family, i always think about you and always have you in my mind, every moment of the day, i keep on praying that God keeps you alive and healthy so that we can be together and share true love within each other.

Honey don't laugh at me, you know i am a very shy person, because when i will first meet you, i will be shy so much, but i really love you so much, and my life will feel so much happiness, you make my life full of smiles and inspirations, my life feels so much complete now, i really will love you till death do us apart, tomorrow when i confirm my ticket, i will let you know so that you will know everything about me, because i will be departing same tomorrow, so that i can Arrive before Saturday and get ready to follow everything with the company next week Monday to follow up with every processes, am coming in your Country to meet with you, I don't know what to buy for you my love, am so confused and don't know what you may like, but i want to promise you, when i come over to your country, i will take you a day shopping, so that you can make your choices, and be happy always, honey please always save your heart for me, i truly love you so much my darling.

Take care honey,

With much love

My love,

How are you? Hope you are feeling better by now. I was hoping to read from you before i travel. But nevertheless, We will still get intouch.

Its such a lovely moment today, I went to the shopping mall this morning, and i buy some things for you , which i think you will be needing, I know you are surprise and shock, please don't be! you may not know what you have done in my life, you filled my moments with happiness and love and make me smile every moment, i don't know how to say thanks to you, or how to appreciate, but this is just a small part of appreciate from my mum and I, I know its little, i wish you can receive it with happiness, and love, and cherish it with all your heart.

Among everything i bought for you, the most of my gift to you is the rose flower inside the gift, i will be sending to you, when i get to Cote d'ivoire after you send me your contact address and full details, such as [home address,mobile number,full name as in your pass port or ID Card], darling i will always cherish and love you and care for you, i hope one day, we will be together, look each other in the eyes and smile together and walk around to many places, share love and be with each other always.

My life has never felt so much love this way before, i'm really deeply in love with you, i thank God so much for bringing you to me, making us both understand, love and care for each other always, darling i really love you and cherish you so much, down below are some of the items you will be expecting.

1. Big Teddy Bear, With your dress
2. A gold wrist watch and neck-less
3. D & G perfume
4. A set of make-ups
5. A rose flower [very important to me,because its from my heart to you my love]
6. Apple Laptop
7. Ipad mobile and
8. Money you will use to buy and furnish a new apartment pending my arrival OK) cos i will be spending my up-coming 3months vacation with you, so that we will have time to plan for our future and family together.

Please when you do receive my email, ensure to send me your contact information, as i told you..[ full names,home address,city,and mobile number ], thank you so much for your love towards me, i love you so much my darling, i will be going to the airport in half an hour.

Take care of yourself for us..I love you.

Affectionately
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: robertanthonypape@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:03 am

My sweetheart ,

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing fine!

I was hoping to communicate with you before i travel to Cote D'Ivoire. But nevertheless, I know that you are busy with your daily service. I am happy to read your message with your contact details.

I arrived here in cote d'ivoire yesterday by 6:45 pm, And this morning i'm still in my office unit for now, I miss you so much honey. I will go and find a delivery company that can made some of the things i bought for you. Honey, I know that you are not a materialistic woman, I did it for you out of our love and i want you to accept with all your heart, also know that i really do love you and wish to make our relationship grow so high,every moment of time, I keep thinking about you, and believe that we can make future together and be one family.

Honey you know one thing about you i love most is understanding, This is very important in relationship, since few weeks past, my life has been filled with love,love love, and smile, with much happiness, I don't know how to thank you, and don't know how to appreciate you for your love and care towards me, but all i have to say my darling is THANK YOU SO MUCH, for everything you have done for me in my life.

I want you to reconfirm your contact details, To avoid mistake during delivery of the items i bought for you. Below are you data that is with me.

The little gift, I will send to you when i recieve your full contact details, Is just a little of my appreciation to you. Weeks back when we never meet, I do go to bed 2am or 3am, when i come back home 9pm, i rather watch movie,or TV shows, or do thinking about my life, here i am, so much happy, with love and good future, thank you so much my baby, you are the best for my life, and your love inspires my heart every moment of day and time.

please, don't forget to send your complete informations to me so that i can deliver the gift to you and also know that the money is to find beautiful house in your city and buy pending my arrival. Because my family house is located in Adams village, Jefferson County, New York.

I do read your emails repeatedly and think about you, and mostly, go to sleep early, and its good for my health and mostly brings happiness to my life, thank you my baby once more, On Monday when i send the gift to you, with your address you will reconfirm to me, I will let you know, so you can know when the delivery date would be, take care my love and have a lovely moment, i love you with my life and miss you so much.

Attachment of my our arrival photo. Hope you will like it.

With Love
Attachments
Capture8.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:47 pm

My love,

How are you? Hope fine!
I have being calling your phone number and it rings without any one pick it up...You can called me on my cellphone number. +225 49 53 78 53. I really love to hear your voice..

I love you.

Robert,

My sweetHeart,

How are you? Hope you are doing fine. I was expecting your call, nevertherless. I think about the time before you were a part of my life. I remember being aimlessly drifting from one place to another, for I was bereft a cause in my life. Along came you and from that day forth everything changed. You have given me so much that I can never pay you back and I know that I can only spend my lifetime loving you and make you feel safe and secure in my arms. I know that you are that once in a lifetime gift that is bestowed upon lucky ones from heaven above and you mean the world to me.

I´m missing you like crazy right now! I miss the warmth of your arms and the gentle touch of your fingers running through my hair. I miss your fresh breath; your lips rubbing on my lips and share sweet words together on bed. I miss your hands anxiously looking for mine Deep in my heart, I’m missing you like crazy and I can’t bear the distance between us anymore, a distance that is totally against my will. But the most important thing is that I am missing you like crazy and I want to get rid of this feeling as quickly as possible. All it would take would be to see you right now very soon

Honey today I have made a very big decision in my life and I will not regret this step that I have taken because I know that I love you so much with all my heart and any sacrifice that I did I do it for you without any regret, honey today I receive my payment fee and I decided to use it and open a visa account for you in your name, we use the money to secure a house in your country when I come

Honey I want you to know that I love you so much my love and nothing will stop me from loving you, honey whenever I miss You, I wont look for you in my dreams or try to hear your voice in your messages. I just put my right hand across my chest and feel you, honey I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night and forever

Honey here is the attach information of the statement of the account and copy of the visa card in your name, my love I will send the gift items to you as soon as possible

My love you are so special thanks for your love

Yours truly,
Robert Pape

Phone Number:
+22549537853
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire

20160202204327-077a6d9e-me.png

20160202204329-7f31013c-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:32 am

My sweetHeart ,

How are you doing today? Hope fine! You took a long time to reply to me why? I'm ever waiting for your call, I have called you several time,without be pick up. I need to speak with you...My love!

Honey Don't let the miles between us keep our love apart just listen close and you will hear the beating of my heart no distance, will ever keep my heart from loving you there are no more tears for it to weep for a love that runs so true I'll be there with you one day soon to love you everyday and then my heart will sing a tune and you will hear it say I've finally found my one true love as true as one can be and now your all I'm thinking of forever stay with me i think about how we are and how our love is so far and am so happy to be with you! even if you are far away you tell me what to say. if am scared or happy you help me to feel what i feel when im tired, sad, happy, or lost! i get lost with out you, i get sad without you, i get tired without you, but i will never love without you! i need you to help me love to love you forever cause i never want to leave you!

Honey I love you with all my heart and wish to spend the rest of my life with you, then I ask myself why? Maybe its because you are my heart, But am I the perfect guy? My heart was so empty until i found you. It was filled with pains that i never knew we are very far apart across the distant miles my soul is longing to see your warm and welcoming smile Soon we will be together and hold each other tight Know our feelings and bring them to light with this token of my love that i give to you to know your the one I' ve been dreaming of my whole life, like i told you on my previous email, i received part of my payoff fee and i decided to use the money to open a Visa Account in your name, i want us to use the money to secure a new apartment upon my arrival

Honey I was so busy through out yesterday and today I make sure I secure to deliver the gift to you, honey to prove and show you how much I love, today I went to the delivery office, and the package has been sent to you, and delivery will be made in few days time, am happy and glad in my heart that you love and will receive this parcel with pure heart and happiness, its so little to offer, yet you cherish and love it so much, am much honored and glad in my heart, thank you so much for been strong, believing in us and keep more faith, till this moment of time.

Honey The name of the delivery/ company is Defense Courier Service, I sent with the full details you gave to me and i also gave the company your mobile number, so they can contact with you, once the parcel reach your destination, honey they insisted you will have to pay for local charges for the package in state, and the amount is $450 dollar, once you confirm with the parcel and the card inside, please notify with me, so that i will have rest of mind and be happy. Also, when you do open the package, ensure you do kiss the rose flower inside it, because its the most gift of my honor to you, and it will make my heart happy and full of smiles.

Thank you so much and take care always, the delivery might stay for 2days that depends, honey Inside the package will find the credit card inside which I open account in your name and I paid $100.000) from my mission payment here, honey you will use the money to secure a new apartment and furnish it upon my arrival.

I LOVE YOU HONEY AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON

Yours forever
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:11 am

Honey,

How are you? hope you are doing fine!

I received your message. They will contact you when their agents arrived to USA.

I love and miss you. I was expecting your call, since you are not always at home when i called. My LOVE, I really love to speak with you.
My life is beautiful because of you my love my lady love. You entered into my life as a candlelight in the dark. You showed me the meaning of love not with your words but with your care. I know your busy nature doesn’t let you open up to me; but your eyes speak up the love you have for me. Each an everytime i look at your photo.

Love you a lot.

Your Darling
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

robertanthonypape@hotmail.com defensecourier.ci@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:03 am

Rue du Commerce prol.Immeuble Le Mali QG62
defensecourier.ci@gmail.com Plateau- Abidjan.
Phone Number +22555461246

Attn Beneficiary

Your parcel arrives today 5/02/2016 (GMT+4) This is strictly delivery for United states military officials and personals, We have arrived at John F. Kennedy Airport, is situated about 12 miles southeast of Lower Manhattan New York City. This email is a detail of payment requested by (DCS) defense courier service Authority for safety and delivery of your package. You are required to make the payment directly to our head office in France via Western Union (http:/ /www.westernunion.com) to (DCS) clearing agent with the details bellow:

Here is the information to make the payment to our head office

Western union receiver
Name. Ludovic Gontier
Country. France
Address, Paris
AMOUNT: $450 USD

Madam you are advise to make the payment to our Head office to enable us move down to your home address to hand over your package to you, be sure to attach your payment receipt when replying back, Our clearing agent Shall Be Anticipating your immediate response to enable us make delivery of your parcel at your address

Thanks for using
Defense Courier Service

My princess ,

How are you doing today? Hope you and your family members are in good health!

I received your message. I know the delivery agent will soon arrive in USA. Honey, I need to speak with you..Is it too hard for you to give me?
I am deeply in love with you. Yes I'm your destination. You're the best thing that happened to me this wonderful colorful year 2016. I love you so much, My darling!
When I saw you for the first time, I knew I had found someone wonderful. And ever since then, all I have wanted is to be with you. Seeing you happy brightens my day and makes me think I am doing the right things.

You have the most loving and forgiving heart I have ever known and I can assure you that you will remain the centre of attention for me. I will do everything in my capacity to keep you happy. Ours will be an everlasting friendship because two inseparable souls cannot live in isolation. The day I discover you in arms, that will be the happiest day of my life.

Thank you for being there, at least on my mind.

Take care, My love! See you soonest.

With Love

PHONE:
+22555461246
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of SS Kevin Pape RIP

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:32 pm

My princess ,

How is the weekend going? I know it is fine because you are in my prayers.I just had time to read your message and honestly,I feel better more than ever because I now feel the load on me has been reduced just because of you have being in contact with the delivery company. I am waiting for an update.
You are a great woman any man desired to have as his wife and I just can't imagine a day without knowing you. When you are not here I see you, I smell you, I feel you, I miss you... can't wait to see you third weeks of March, My Love.
Secretly you have taken each broken piece of my heart from all those before you and put it together like a puzzle. mine troubled times were those of which my heart was not put completely together, but once the last piece was placed, that was when I realized I can't live without you. I love you " "

Take good care.

With Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:15 pm

My sweetHeart ,

How was your weekend? Hope all is well! I received communication messages, Between you and the delivery company have being communicating. Honey, I have go through their messages and find out the urgent need for you to send the payment through rapid money transfer. According to there message. There agents have arrived in France, Where they took transit. And they have to settle with custody duty fee. Before fly to US and deliver the items direct to your house address. Honey, quickly look for any available rapid money transfer around your city and make the payment through their receiver data, To avoid demurrage charges.

Honey, I love you. Don't don't ever think of the things you can't give me, You've trusted me with the dearest heart of yours and it's so damn much more than anybody else in all the world has ever had. I'll come to you soonest, So we can plan our life and future together.

Take good care of yourself for me. And always know that I love you! "Unconditional"

Enjoy your sunday.

With Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

defensecourier.ci@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:08 am

Rue du Commerce prol.Immeuble Le Mali QG62
defensecourier.ci@gmail.com Plateau- Abidjan.
Phone Number +22555461246

Attn Beneficiary

We write to ackwnolage your massive email with self explanatory
Below is the account information to make the payment as instructed

COMMERZBANK FRANKFURT
SWIFT CODE: COBADEFF
ACCOUNT NAME: BSIC COTE D'IVOIRE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400872609300

FURTHER CREDIT TO :

BANK NAME: BSIC COTE D'IVOIRE
ACCOUNT NAME: ANTHONY KEVIN CHUKWU
ACCOUNT NUMBER C1154 01505 022157900031 03
SWIFT CODE ; BSAHCIAB
BANK ADDRESS, (01 BP 10323 Abidjan 01 - BSAHCIAB)

You should forward us the payment receipt assap to enable us dispatch your package with immediate affect
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: robertanthonypape@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:08 pm

My sweetHeart ,

How are you doing today? Hope you are doing fine.

Thanks for your compliment. Though i'm still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, what tearful longings for you, my life, my all farewell. Oh continue to love me and never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved. Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours. , Should I draw you the picture of my Heart, it would be what I hope you would Love; though it contained nothing new; the early possession you obtained there; and the absolute power you have ever maintained over it; leaves not the smallest space unoccupied. I look back to the early days of our acquaintance; and Friendship, as to the days of Love and Innocence; and with an indescribable pleasure I have seen since we meet roll over our Heads, with an affection heightened and improved by time and nor have the dreary days of absence in the smallest degree effaced from my mind the Image of the dear untitled lovely woman to whom I gave my Heart. I love you " "

I can't wait to kiss you and made sweet love with you. I am really hungry of you!

My love, What kind of business you want to do first? Before you quench this tasty passionate love that burning in me. All i need is your love to survive.

Happy Valentine's Day..To my one and only.

With Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.