Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nelsonjhn15@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: nelsonjhn15@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Email:

Hey xxx, how are you? i check my mail always after work, if i can see your message, i have been waiting to hear from you. how is work? i hope everything is going well over there. seeing your mail put smiles on my faces. Love and friendship is what I feel with you, it is not just that we are lovers, we are also friends, and that is what makes our relationship much better, The greatest of lovers don't make the best of friends, remember that, and when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me, for I can try my best to bring you all the happiness in the world. I want to grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you... Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always will be in your heart and in your dreams forever!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:36 am

Email:

Hi xxx, am so happy we have similar feelings, yea i know is gonno work out between us, am planing to crate out time for you, either coming to xxx.... i know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours,and even though I know Ill make mistakes, I will never break your heart. Ill be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care.. I think about you all day long and when i dont hear from you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When i hear from you and write to you I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want.. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. Love you always.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:16 am

Email:

Hi xxx, am so happy to put smile on your face and making your day a happy one via my mail. why you think about my message am thinking about you also, am always happy any time i see your mail, you are a wonderful woman, i love you so much.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:35 am

Email:

Hi xxx, am so happy for putting smile on your face always, please I want you to always check your mail, I will leave Australia very soon, and am planning for another job, please always check your mail, I really wanno be in touch with you everyday, if possible you can send your phone number to me, let's talk everyday. I I'll send my US phone number to you on my next mail. Thanks and best regard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:21 am

Email:

Hi xxx,
I've been looking forward to win a contract and GOD has answered my Prayer. I got a confirmation of a pending contract which has been approved and awarded to me. I'm to design and build 19 story sky scrapper, Its going to be executed in Tbilisi Georgia Europe. The work has to start as soon as possible. I THANK GOD THEY DID AFTER ALL THIS WHILE ". You have brought a lot into my life , and i promise i will never let you down. My traveling document and papers have been put to place , .I'm very sorry for the short notice, the job i did at Australia was awesome, the money was paid via INTERNET BANKING, they transfer it to my ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT, at US, and i will like to travel from Australia to Tbilisi Georgia, since is within Europe i think is a better opportunity to meet you and make plan with you for new home and new life all together...woow! that sounds so interesting. Here is my number: +17857460065, I roam my number, so you can text me with this number any time, please i will like to have your phone number, and the address of your house, i like to have your details so that i can plan the month i will visit you from Tbilisi Georgia. xxx please open online banking account and send the information to me so that i can transfer money from my online account to the new account, then you can cash the money and send to me at Tbilisi Georgia, i'm done with the job here in Australia, I'll be checking in Tbilisi Georgia on Monday. I love you so much and i want you to know that I'm doing this to build up my career and making sure we build a wonderful family and brighter future. I will be missing you, How i wish i was already there with you.To hold you, kiss you, touch you,caress you & Hug you tight and close,go on vacations with only you just like been on our honey moon. In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms, You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lay next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything.. You are everything to me.You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life.So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life. I love you so much! To say this a million times is not enough to express how much I do. I love you dearly ...Beyond the stars.. I've to run over and pack my luggage, I will talk to you before i leave. I will get you a lot of things when I'm coming to your home... Hope to hear from you soon.

+17857460065
Owner is supposedly based in Williamsburg, KS
VoIP - Enflick
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:18 am

Email:

Hi, am so glad for your respond, how are you? I hope you are strong, am so happy you are glad for my success, am moving to Tbilisi Georgia on Monday, I will inform you as soon as I arrive, meeting you in physical is more important to me, I will make sure I inform you early before coming to meet you so that you can create out time for me, as for the bank, no company in Australia pay cash to any contractor, they always pay direct to contractors account for security reasons, and I planned my journey from Australia to Tbilisi Georgia, and I need more money to pay for hotel and other bill for a long stay, and also get prepare financial for my trip to your country, that's why I needs your account details to transfer money from my account in USA to your own account, you don't need to open account if you have existing account, you are the only one around me that I can trust for money, my friend was not faithful enough to me the last time I transferred money to his account. You are very important to me in all ramifications, what ever thing I wanna do I must open to you and I must do it with you, after my meeting with you, we will book our trip to USA to show you some of my investment and how i manage them. Thanks for been on my side. You are lovely. Best regard. I love you always. Nelson.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Email:

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am now. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete.. but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of mylife. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you, and I promise to do anything in my power to make you happy and great in all aspect. Thanks and best regard. i love you always. Hope to hear from you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Emails:

Hi xxx

thanks so much for your kindness, thanks for all the support that you've shown me; thanks for giving me the courage to fight for our love, thanks for being so caring and sweet, thanks for being so wonderful and just in every way, thanks for letting me love you like i do... thanks for your sincerity, thanks for your trust, in all thanks for accepting me in your life, thanks for all this. i will be flying tomorrow from Australia, Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport by 09:05, to land in Tbilisi Airport by 17:25 on tuesday, is 37 hours and some minutes journey. I will inform you as soon as i get to the place. i have contacted my banker in US regarding the transfer, he said is possible to wire from my account in USA to your account in Austral, what it required is the details of your account for wire transfer and the bank limit, if it can contain large amount. and the details of wire transfer to the account., i love you always, please if there is any challenge you are facing On any aspect in life, feel free to inform me so that we can solve it together, i promise to always be by your side. I miss you.

Hi xxx, how are you? i know you've been waiting to hear from me, woow! i have successfully arrived Tbilisi Georgia, I've checked in a good hotel apartment, am so tired, but i have to write you to inform you of my safe trip to Georgia, i know you prayed for me, thanks for your prayers, i will like to hear from you please do well and write me, you are always in my heart. I have to rest now, tomorrow i will write you. thanks Honey! love you always.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:40 pm

Email:

Hello xxx, thank you so much, i just had a little sleep after sending you the first mail, i woke up to see your mail. I'm so glad to hear from you. xxx this place is too strange to me, is very hard to communicate, majority of them do not speak english, and i don't understand georgian language, but i give thanks to God that some of them can understand and speak English. its so funny, i have a lots of things to tell you when we meet in physical. I ordered for equipment from USA, to be use for the contract before my coming to Georgia, and those equipment has arrived, i will wake very early to move down to the seaport to clear those equipment. i was told is 6hour drive but i have to take flight in other to save time, i will write you once am back from the seaport. thank you very much for your support. it is said that: in every good success of a man there is a woman behind him. am glad to have you. Big thanks to you xxx. hope to hear from you. please do well and write me back. Best regard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Emails:

Hi xxx, how are you? I know you have been waiting to hear from me, am just arriving Tbilisi Georgia, I just checked in a hotel apartment. I'm having some rest now, but I have to write you first to inform you that my journey was a successful one. I will write you back letter. Thanks and best regard, love you always, Nelson.

After few days:

Hey xxx,

Am not happy i can't touch and take care of you physically, but i know i can do something financially. please i will like to hear something regarding to the account. ever since i came to this place all i was just doing is spending money all round, i have spent all the money i came with here. i just concluded the payment of $10,000 for tax today as a contractor in Georgia, i wonder why they charge me this amount, is too high, though this is my first time to win a contract in Georgia, i don't know how things works here. for the equipment i have not clear it yet at the port, i was told to pay the sum of $18,000 for the clearance. xxx to be honest with you the only money with me is $12,000, please i will like to borrow extra $6000 from you to complete this money $18,000, to have my equipment and start the first phase of the contract. you will take the money from the first money i will wire to your account. I don't want to ask my friends for money, you are the only person i know will borrow me this money without procrastination. Thanks and best regard. love you always.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.