Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Armaud Lenard - armaud.lenard@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Armaud Lenard - armaud.lenard@gmail.com

Unread postby jellobird1 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:54 pm

You can add Arnaud Lenard to the list. <armaud.lenard@gmail.com>

This guy is off his game. I knew he was a scammer the very first message...he spelled his own name wrong in his email address. I figured I should at least waste his time so I responded for a little over 2 weeks. When he started asking for money I told him I knew exactly where he was and sent him a map to his apartment building in Paris. I berated him for his amateur scamming abilities and told him to get a job. :lmao:

arnaud.jpg

arnoud1.jpg

arnaud2.jpg
jellobird1
New survivor

Re: armaud.lenard@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:28 pm

I berated him for his amateur scamming abilities and told him to get a job.

We strongly recommend people not do that as it can educate the scammer and make him better in the future.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:51 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9882, where the same formsat (email texts) is reported for being used in a romance scam with a different set of stolen pictures.

The scammer was active on penpalworld. He tried to romance the victim, only to get the victim involved in a next of kin scam.

Emails:

Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Subject: Nice to meet you dear..‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎ From penpalworld

Hello dear,
I am glad you welcome my message in the site and responded back to me. You really made my day so pretty.
Glad to get a respond from you, this really showed that you're an open minded person which is good ground for a healthy relationship or friendship - I do appreciate your openness.

Well, I will just write little things about me but i am sure with time, couple of emails and other means of communication or meet soon, you will know so much about me, I am also open minded.

My name is Arnaud Lenard, born 46 years. My father has passed away few years ago and my mother is still alive. I was married with a daughter, Wendy is her name, but my wife passes away two years ago through accident. And i would love to get married again with the right person. Am of France origin but live in London United Kingdom with my family, I'm in USA for official assignment and i have being here for more than 14days now. I will be leaving/going back to England UK tomorrow and i will arrive the upper day but it doesn't stop our communication because i shall always keep in touch.

I am Architecture by profession. Well France my home country is very beautiful with mountains and very cool weather in winter time, if you love mountains so much then France is the place to visit. At the same time French are very hospitable people too -I am sure you might have met some French around your country as I think, is that right? we like exploring and are everywhere. USA is also very beautiful. but the weather can become extremely nasty, otherwise everything else in USA is just amazing.

I am looking for someone who is really ready to settle in marriage and just someone to make me happy everyday someone to talk to when I am down and someone to enjoy life pleasures forever - I hope you are special.

I don't mind if it comes to relocate to another country all I would say that, wherever the love of my life will be, I will be beside her - so it depends on our ideas.
I like traveling, cooking, reading, golf game and I play it as well. I like swimming, road walking, watch football, walking on the beach side. I like listening music, I also like snooker. I like going out for shopping and dining out with my family.

Kindly let me know all about you.

Have you been to France or United Kingdom?
Have you met someone online before?

Looking forward to hear from you?

Attached are my pictures with my daughter, please send me your pictures. looking forward to have your reply soon and also chat with you when am free.

Feel free to ask me anything and I will not hesitate to answer them.

Thanks and regards,
Arnaud Lenard
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:53 am

Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hello Dearest xxx,
How are you today? Thanks for your mail and for making out time for me. I'm glad that you send me your pictures, oh!.... you really look beautiful and lovely. I'm doing well here just normal busy day because of the nature of my job. I am doing great with my family, we are all in good health as I returned to England UK this Morning, I'm Happy to be with my daughter again.
Regarding your questions, My Architecture field is construction and designing.

Am truly thankful to God for giving me the chance to know you. I can feel your sincerity in your words and that is the thing I wish to share with my partner :). I love God so much and I put my trust in Him completely to guide our futures. I hope things will work out for us. Let us be serious with each other, and develop a pure love, understanding and trust on ourselves which will be a stepping stone to our successful relationship, Hopefully we will make it happen if we try. I want us to delete our profile from the site, what do you think?
Please delete your profile from the site if you are serious and sincere in this relationship to avoid distractions. I will be glad if you can delete your profile from the site because i have already deleted mine 2days ago

My dear, I am a very open and honest person and I feel that you are the same, I hope that we will meet soon and I am sure that you will be even more than what I imagine you to be and I will be more than you ever dreams of, (smile) It is all up to us. Hope you will not mind to answer, these questions.
1) Are you in any serious relationship at the moment? (2) Have you met someone online before? (3) Are you willing to accept me and my family in your life? (4) Are you willing to love and trust your future husband?
I am happy with you and hope this relationship bears a good fruit for us. Thank you dear for choosing me to be your friend even more which the future can tell. Take care dear, till I hear from you again. I will always keep in touch, I wish you will always do the same; I believed that the future is bright. May God continue to guide and protect you and all your loved ones.
Take good care of yourself for me and bellow is my contact number and feel free to call me anytime, you can also send me your contact number so that i can ring/call you someday.
Your's Sincere
Armaud..
(+447937416047 )

+447937416047
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:55 am

Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016

My dearest xxx,
I am glad to hear from you once again and i understand all you said.. Anyway, I'm sorry to reply late too and I'm happy to read your messages. You are so nice to me and I do appreciate your honesty for Me, I love the way you are my dear. And I really thank God for meeting you here. I adore you dear and ready to accept you in my life if you give me the chance.

If i may ask, Where is your number? I'm glad that you have deleted your profile from the site. I appreciate

Regarding your questions, My personality and temperament is just like every other human beings but different in some ways. I'm an easy going, responsible, humble and homely gentleman. What i enjoy most in relationship is sincerity and truthful and i want my partner to be sincere and truthful. I don't lie and I don't like lies ether. I don't pretend and that is why decided to deleted my profile from the site because i want to proof to you how serious and honest i am to you in this relationship. I also don't feel comfortable with messages i receive in the site by some people I'm not interest with. I hope that i have answered your questions.
My mind is full of joy knowing you. I am please to know you and willing to come over to meet you or invite you here in UK. I am making arrangements to travel to Sarawak South East Asia soon.. But still waiting for the letter from the agent company there so that I can know when I will be leaving. I want to let you know why I want to be in Asian because you are now like a family and close friend to me now (smile).
It is all about my late father's contract there in Sarawak. He was awarded a contract there few years ago but after finished up with the contract, the founds/money could not be pay to him before he died. In this regards might be traveling there soon and they needed me as my father’s next of kin. After some prayers and petitions, the company has decided to pay back to us the money/founds. You know i have invested a lot in this contract and i will always invest to help people who are in need of help, i thank God for my life and i believe that this Sarawak contract will yell me the love to assist people and i know that God is always by my side to protect and guild me in this trip because i have invested a lot in this and some countries. I believe and depend on this contract. because its my dream.This is why I am making arrangements to get done, also to release to me and it would be an honor purchase a ticket to come over to meet you in person in your
country, after I have concluded with my transactions in there Sarawak. So that we may sit down together and discuss a lot together about our future and share our feelings. I have realized that you are honest and serious. If God want us to be together, no matter how long we have known each other, nothing can stop us.
Thanks once again for being so open and serious with me dear. Am so glad and will always be here for you because am serious and looking forward to have a positive communication with you. I am praying that you find peace as you are reading this mail. In fact am praying for us and this communication too. I want us to trust each other in everything we are doing. For I believed that, our future is bright. My heart is full of joy knowing you and I hope we can get to know each other better and see what the future has for us. That will be so nice dear.
At times, we might be expecting to meet someone that is within our vicinity, but some how, someone from afar, from different country we never dream of having contact from will appear in our life and all we can do is to accept them for there is a reason and such person might be a blessing for us. No matter how long it may take for in that due time, the two will be join together as one. Like as I earlier said, distance won't be a barrier at all for I promise to meet you in person to share my feelings with you which is the best way because internet communication only is not adequate.
For the couple of months now I am having the feelings and my heart assured me that I will meet a partner with whom I would spend the rest of my life. I am blessed both financially and otherwise, but all is not complete without an honest kind woman. Please dear, I am not being so fast, but I need to express myself and disclose to you my heart desires.
May God bless your going out and coming in. Please take care dear, I am looking forward to hear from you again when time permit you. Feel free to ask me anything have nothing much to say as I am comfortable communicating with you, How is your family. I hope to meet them in future, My family are doing well. My Mom and daughter send their regard to you, They accept you.
Sincerely yours,
Arnaud
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:58 am

Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hello dear xxx,
So sorry for late reply and try to always keep in touch, I think of you my dear, reading your wonderful messages give me a great joy, each morning and night. You are always in my heart no matter how far we are or how busy I am here. I will always try my best to keep in touch with you. And will be honest and sincere to you. You can’t imagine how well you have influenced mine, I seem to be carrying this huge smile in the office of which my Co-workers keeps wondering what’s the secret,I promise myself I won’t let them know until I bring you here to UK.
(...)

Always remember that my mind and soul are in you and I could not concentrate on my works here. You are such a kind Lady and I really appreciated you. I can't wait to meet you soon. When I read your words it moved me and I started feeling you around me. You will cherish my love forever dear. Now I have found you, I am therefore committed to make you happy as much as I can. Listen to your cries and show you love beyond measure. It is a pity being alone. I have been lonely all this while, although you may ask why?Even though there are some women here but you should know that all that glitters are not gold. I am taking it easy, waiting for that right woman no matter where she may come from. And here you are dear. Hopefully we shall meet and keep this relationship going;

Well, regarding my business trip to Asia. I got a call from Sarawak Malaysia; hopefully I might be traveling there any time this month or next month. Actually, I am not sure how long I am going to spend there in Malaysia before my transactions will be conclude but I will keep you updates in all am doing there. And I will be coming to see you so we can sit down and talk about our future because just like you I am not getting any younger.
I am looking forward to meeting you after my transaction in Sarawak Malaysia. And I know our future is bright. My regard to your family looking forward to hear from you when time permits you. Take care of yourself, and always think of me and i hope you are having a good moment with your family.

Regarding your questions, my late father was an Architect in Engineering. Yea, Sarawak is a city in Malaysia. I got your picture and i feel comfortable the way you look. I don't need to see all of you before i feel you we are meant for each other but i believe in your message that we are meant for each other. I hope hat i have answered your questions and feel free to ask what ever you want.
Sincerely yours lovely
Arnaud...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:00 am

Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016

Hello dear xxx.. I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter, but I thought I’d do this for you because you are the most wonderful thing in my life right now. I know we're far apart -- but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much. Maybe I am been too fast in the communication, forgive me for I am only expressing myself, at first I thought it was just a Fling when I saw your profile in the site, but after few emails from you I decided to give this love a chance and I hope it will be success, well I also believe In meeting each other first, that is why I am making arrangements to meet you after my Sarawak Malaysian trip.
I was just talking to a friend about you and explaining how you are on my mind 24/7. I can't sleep well or even work without thinking about you. You are in my thoughts all the time, I don’t know what it is but I know I am very sure of what I feel for you, I promise you that I'd never let you down, that I’d never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again. I know we are meant to be together.
I wish you beautiful new day over there, Meanwhile my trip to Asia will be coming up soon and I will keep you updated, I have to go to Manchester tomorrow to get an Affidavit needed by the Agent company, they insist since am coming as the next of kin to my late father I should get all the necessary documents only then will the Malaysian ministry of works approve the release of the funds. I will keep you updated and you keep in touch.
I want to let you know once again that i am 100% serious with you because i'm already inlove with you and i hope you also feel thesame. (...)
Arnaud...
Love always
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:02 am

Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How can I ever Thank God for the grace to send me someone like you; To share everything with, to rely on, to have confidence. Even now without having ever met, you show so much trust in me that overwhelms me. You cannot imagine how much I prayed and asked God for sending me the partner he meant for me during the last months. When I finally decided to surrender, not to force anything, not taking any actions, you came into my life my dear, totally unexpected. And from the beginning I felt that there was something different about it, the way you think, the way you write. I could not believe that it was meant for me to be granted so much grace and favor. I have been busy preparing for my trip to Sarawak within this month and luckily I was able to get all the documents needed including my late dad’s death certificate and affidavit.
My dear, I am so excited for knowing that all is going smoothly with you, hardly I can tell you. And I am ready to wait on the occasion of our meeting soon. No matter how busy I am, I will always provide my time to write to you and looking forward to see you soon. I love you with all my heart and very much appreciated your sincere kindness. I trust you. Although you might be asking yourself, why this man has all this trust in you? Well, the answer is, you are a gift for me this year. I have been seeking for someone out there who meant for me. Someone I will spend the rest of my life with. And that person is you dear. There is no doubt about it. My own promise for you is that I will never let you down because you are mine forever. Knowing you has brought a great joy in my life.

Finally my dear, please keep in touch. I'm here praying for my trip and for us darling. Although, we are a bit far from each other now, but I want you to know that you are in my heart every moment of the day. How I wish, I can support you as I do not want you to be alone there without me. I will inform you once I arrive in Malaysia and how long I will be there and will also update you earlier when I am coming to meet you, I will also let you know when to start making arrangements for a hotel or home stay for me.
I want to discuss with you about our future and know when you are ready to come over to UK. I am always here for you. Take care always and Let nothing distract our mind. We should focus on the future. Miss you so much. My Mum sent her regards to you all. My family are happy with us and they want to meet you soon.
I really appreciate your honesty and sincerity. (...)
Yours lovely
Arnaud...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:03 am

Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hi my lovely xxx,
I'm so sorry for the late reply, I'm happy to inform you that I will be leaving for Sarawak on 30th January, been this weekend. My flight is scheduled for 5:15pm. Do keep praying for me. I will let you know once I arrive on Sunday night been 31st January. Thanks for those sweet messages it refreshes my heart, I really can't wait to meet a sweet lady like you. You are so wonderful my dear. And I really appreciated the time you have provided to respond back to me. I might not be able to email you once i arrive Sarawak Malaysia, therefore. always leave your phone alert.

My trip to Sarawak has kept me into a lot as I have to secure some documents to meet the company there. I pity you a lot for your work too and so much to do there. Please just take it easy and be patient. Hopefully, you will be relief from that soon. My heart is full of joy having you in my life. You are a blessing in my life and I pray that God who started this good work in our lives shall carry it to the end. He has brought us together to live a happy life forever. To Him is the glory. Amen.

You will always remain forever in my heart. There are a thousand things I would like to be for you. But one of the most vital is just being someone you can talk to. I love you dear
You are wonderful to me and I'm glad to have met you my dear. All I want is to love you, to wake up beside you each morning, to feel the warmth of your hand and to share each moment good and bad together with you. I want to lose myself in your loving arms. You are always in my heart dear. Thank you for accepting me into your life. Please take good care of yourself and my regards to your family. My Mum sent her regards to you. Do keep in touch dear. God bless you
About My Trip
Please dear you have to be praying for my trip for journey mercies and that everything will go successful there so that I would be with you soonest.. I would be on my way to the airport in the afternoon because my flight will be taking off by 17:15 from London (LHR) (Heathrow Airport) then a transit at Amsterdam (Schiphol) by 20:00. take off by 20:50 from Amsterdam (Schiphol) then arrived by 15:45 in Kuala Lumpur (International Airport) by Sunday, then i have to take another connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur(International Airport) to Sarawak Kuching. Once I arrived there I would let you know and will keep you updated in everything I will be doing over there, and once i finish in Sarawak i will come to meet you.
Thanks dear and may God always protect us and guide our love one.
Yours sincerely
Arnaud..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Armaud Lenard - armaud.lenard@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:05 am

Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016

Honey xxx, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes my day. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me so important; you're everything to me. I feel so happy and comfortable ever since we started communicating. I'm sorry about the miscommunication and let me remind you once again that distance between us will soon be over come. I might not be able to email you once i arrive Sarawak.
Therefore, you try to keep your phone alert with you because I will sms or call you from Malaysia local line i will buy at the airport once i arrive there. I'm glad that you send me your pictures, you really look beautiful

You show me your love when ever i receive or read your message. Your sincerity shows in your messages and voice but i wish to talk to you always on phone. How lucky I am to find a woman like you, please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will compensate you one day with the thing that you want the most because i know that we shall meet after my trip to Sarawak.
All that I can offer you is a family. A family that belongs to us; a family where we can share our ups and down and stay together till the day we die. Honey, that's all I can give.. I hope you like it.
I really wish that you were near me and when I needed you always, you would appear and help me. I want to do the same for you too. However, knowing that you love me is enough and if I can be your husband. I hope you still remember that i will be leaving to Sarawak tomorrow and i will arrive on Sunday night to Sarawak while my transaction/business will start up on Monday next week. Please always put me in your prayers.
Love always.
Arnaud..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.