Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

w_adamsfgn@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

w_adamsfgn@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:24 pm

CLAIM YOUR FUNDS NOW
w_adamsfgn@yahoo.com.hk Today at 5:56 PM
Reply-To: <w_adamzzxx987@yahoo.com.hk>
Message body
Hello My Dear Friend,

How are you doing?

I know you did not remember me again.

My name is Dr.Usman Bello, I am the branch manager Oceanic Bank Plc.

5years ago, i sent you a business proposal which you are willing to assist me then but i later lost your contact then.

Now, i am writing to inform you that i have suceessfully chieve my dream by transferring all the funds to United States of America, through the help of my American Business Associate, but i did not forgot your intention to assist me then.

I have decide to compensate you with the sum $350,000:00 {Three Hundred And Fifity Thousand United States Dollars.}

I am now in Asia for a business trip. I have instructed my Financial Consultant to Load the funds in your name into a Pre-paid Master Card .

Please feel free to contact my Financial Consultant for the collection of the Pre-paid Master Card

Contact Person : James David {Financial Consultant}
Tel:+2349034651920
Email:j_david909@yahoo.com.hk

Update me via email as soon as you claim the Funds.

Thanks.

Dr.Usman Bello
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

w_adams99@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:29 pm

CLAIM YOUR FUNDS NOW
w_adams99@yahoo.com.hk Today at 12:17 PM
Reply-To: <w_adamzzxx987@yahoo.com.hk>
Message body
Hello My Dear Friend,

How are you doing?

I know you did not remember me again.

My name is Dr.Usman Bello, I am the branch manager Oceanic Bank Plc.

5years ago, i sent you a business proposal which you are willing to assist me then, but i later lost your contact then.

Now, i am writing to inform you that i have successfully achieve my dream by transferring all the funds to United States of America, through the help of my American Business Associate, but i did not forgot your intention to assist me then.

I have decide to compensate you with the sum $350,000:00 {Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars.}

I am now in Asia for a business trip. I have instructed my Financial Consultant to Load the compensation funds in your name into a Pre-paid Master Card .

Please feel free to contact my Financial Consultant for the collection of the Pre-paid Master Card

Contact Person : James David {Financial Consultant}
Tel:+2349034651920
Email:j_david909@yahoo.com.hk

Update me via email as soon as you claim the Funds.

Thanks.

Dr.Usman Bello

+2349034651920
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.